PDA

View Full Version : Was Kawhi Faking in 2016, too?

Spurtacular
07-11-2019, 01:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmTlaL2GlU

I was looking at picture after picture of Kawhi holding his leg in a way not very reflective of an ankle injury. And so it made me go back and rewatch the video. Too be honest, I don't think Zaza got him as bad as we originally thought. You see the ankle roll a bit, but then Kawhi gets up with relative ease or not as much pain as one would think would have for a guy to sit out the rest of a conference finals.

I think uncle shut him down, then, and 2017 was just a continuation of that.

Hyperhypo
07-11-2019, 01:27 AM
Remember, Kawhi was hurt pretty bad before this happened. He didn't fake it.

Spurtacular
07-11-2019, 01:34 AM
Remember, Kawhi was hurt pretty bad before this happened. He didn't fake it.

I know of the per-existing condition. By faking, I mean he pretended that a manageable issue needed to be season ending.

Spurtacular
07-11-2019, 01:39 AM
BTW, listen to those Oracle faggots booing the call. SF is the deuchiest fan base in the country, worse than the Boston crowd.

monty4329
07-11-2019, 02:04 AM
seriously?

Hyperhypo
07-11-2019, 05:17 AM
I know of the per-existing condition. By faking, I mean he pretended that a manageable issue needed to be season ending.
possible he could have played but he'd be limping and off the court in 4 minutes after Pop watched his superstar play like an old man. Plus, most teams and players know an injury like that isn't worth the risk even if he could kinda play. See KD

Eras
07-11-2019, 05:53 AM
It was 2017 btw

Blackhaus
07-11-2019, 08:27 AM
This thread, smdh

Blackhaus
07-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Anyone who’s rolled an ankle, and then rolled that shit again before it wasn’t originally completely healed knows how it feels. Can’t be serious he was faking this.

Arcadian
07-11-2019, 08:37 AM
:lol Really? He was clearly trying to will his team to a shocking upset over the supposedly unbeatable Warriors. There was no benefit to him faking an injury in that situation.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-11-2019, 08:54 AM
Poll so far makes sense with over 50% of people calling it for what it truly is and still a high number of pseudo-fans living in denial

RC_Drunkford
07-11-2019, 09:43 AM
he rolled it 3 times. His stupid ass stepped on David Lee's foot who was sitting on the bench before Zaza. I think he could've played in games 3 and 4 but it was probably Pop keeping it safe

Marcus Bryant
07-11-2019, 09:47 AM
No. But missing virtually an entire season because of a condition which didn't require surgery was obvious bullshit.

The real condition was an inability to secure a lucrative endorsement deal, involving family in his business, and his deaf mute self being homesick.

tmtcsc
07-11-2019, 09:48 AM
He wasn't faking but he's soft as fuck. He could have at least given it a go but he wouldn't do it. Bitch-ass punk.

Marcus Bryant
07-11-2019, 09:49 AM
How much did he get from New Balance? Just curious.

Spurs Homer
07-11-2019, 09:56 AM
No one hates Kobe as much as I hate that pos rapist -

but even I have to admit that Kobe would have played the second half -and finished playing that series - that season for as long as the season lasted -

and he would have done it - if the injury would have been TWICE as bad as Kawhi's.

THIS is from a certified Kobe hater.

Fuck that malingering mute.

MultiTroll
07-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Was Kwa Hater faking about cheering for him during the 2014 playoffs and Championship? :rollin

I mean phuck, take it full circle.

Spurs Homer
07-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Was Kwa Hater faking about cheering for him during the 2014 playoffs and Championship? :rollin

I mean phuck, take it full circle.

Nah -

SPURS fans were cheering for the SPURS - STARTING with Timmy -

and the rest of the spurs

JeffDuncan
07-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Another whiny little girls thread about somebody who doesn't even play for the Spurs.

What's next, is somebody going to post the Drake fan club newsletter?

Where's that ***Official*** thread? I thought all the Leonard crap was going to be restricted to that one thread.

Truth4sale$
07-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Time to move on guys. Focus on the guys who are here. Might as well start a post about George Gervin defense cost the Spurs championship... who cares

Capt Bringdown
07-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Leonard is fierce competitor, a champion who doesn't know fake.

exstatic
07-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Leonard is fierce competitor, a champion who doesn't know fake.

73 games says you're a fool.

james evans
07-11-2019, 04:14 PM
BTW, listen to those Oracle faggots booing the call. SF is the deuchiest fan base in the country, worse than the Boston crowd.
not only that. Remember Chris Webber's 1st return back there after he was traded to the Bullets? Well this was the game in which he dislocated his shoulder. He was going for a loose ball and fell out of bounds and his shoulder dislocated. The fans were all cheering. That shoulder issue bothered him until he was traded to the Kings and that's when his career took off again. Plus it didn't help playing alongside the most overpaid player in the history of the league in Juwon Howard

Capt Bringdown
07-11-2019, 04:54 PM
73 games says you're a fool.

Don't buy it. The kid's a fucking warrior. Fakers don't win FMVP's and execute one of the greatest title runs in NBA history.

"He faked it" = sour grapes conspiracy theory.

Spurtacular
07-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Anyone who’s rolled an ankle, and then rolled that shit again before it wasn’t originally completely healed knows how it feels. Can’t be serious he was faking this.

As a baller I rolled an ankle plenty of times. That's why I know a guy that walks around the court for minutes afterwards and isn't clutching his ankle in total agony can press on. Dude faked his ass off. Low-character guy.

offset formation
07-11-2019, 08:37 PM
he rolled it 3 times. His stupid ass stepped on David Lee's foot who was sitting on the bench before Zaza. I think he could've played in games 3 and 4 but it was probably Pop keeping it safe

I thought only Toronto Did everything properly? Were cautious? Listened to him? At least that is what I read nowadays...

Gervin44Silas13
07-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Golden Shower and Chowder head fucks