PDA

View Full Version : Is Migration a Human Right?

DC23
07-14-2019, 04:00 PM
In our changing world, there is much debate about what constitutes a “human right.” Those on the left often state that healthcare, higher education, food, housing and essential utilities are a human right, while those on the right often contend they should be earned through labor.

Now, that question needs to be considered with regards to the issue of migration, specifically in situations where individuals are seeking to migrate from economically or politically disadvantaged locations or situations to areas of the world with better opportunities. Do you believe migration of this nature is a human right?

Chris
07-14-2019, 04:12 PM
I recommend researching the Bill of Rights. I also recommend migrating legally to avoid any confusion.

Thread
07-14-2019, 04:56 PM
I recommend researching the Bill of Rights. I also recommend migrating legally to avoid any confusion.

Tell it, Chris. Testify!!!

DMX7
07-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Migration for economic opportunities is not a human right. That is different from claiming asylum for based on a well-founded fear of persecution based on one or more of five grounds:

Race.
Religion.
Nationality.
Membership in a particular social group (Most LGBTQ individuals who apply for asylum qualify under this category)
Political opinion.

koriwhat
07-14-2019, 07:05 PM
In our changing world, there is much debate about what constitutes a “human right.” Those on the left often state that healthcare, higher education, food, housing and essential utilities are a human right, while those on the right often contend they should be earned through labor.

Now, that question needs to be considered with regards to the issue of migration, specifically in situations where individuals are seeking to migrate from economically or politically disadvantaged locations or situations to areas of the world with better opportunities. Do you believe migration of this nature is a human right?

i believe we need to enforce our laws and build that fucking wall already!

boutons_deux
07-14-2019, 07:17 PM
USA has welcomed economic migration for 100? years.

and right-wing Republican businesses have benefited, that's why Repugs don't want to "reform immigration" law.

The immigration status quo is lucrative, and campaign red meat for the racist, xenophobic Repug cult mob.

koriwhat
07-14-2019, 07:20 PM
USA has welcomed economic migration for 100? years.

and right-wing Republican businesses have benefited, that's why Repugs don't want to "reform immigration" law.

The immigration status quo is lucrative, and campaign red meat for the Repug-racist, xenophobic cult mob.

tell me again who's cutting pelosi's grass?

funny how you act like it's all the repubs as your golden gods sit pretty in their mansions while breaking the backs of those less fortunate and at a lower cost.

Psychopav Chump
07-15-2019, 07:44 AM
In the case of USA, Canada, and Europe, migration is a human right.

ElNono
07-15-2019, 11:13 AM

That’s quite the generalization... But, as far as the central question, I don’t think it is, nor I think I’ve heard of a platform that makes such claim. Essentially, who or what are you talking about?

boutons_deux
07-15-2019, 11:58 AM
Trash and his blood and soil Nazi sycophants today disqualified 100Ks of asylum seekers

boutons_deux
07-15-2019, 12:00 PM
Most Migrants at Border With Mexico Would Be Denied Asylum Protections Under New Trump Rule

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/trump-asylum-rule.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/trump-asylum-rule.html)

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2019, 12:13 PM
Trash and his blood and soil Nazi sycophants today disqualified 100Ks of asylum seekers

Good

diego
07-15-2019, 01:54 PM
If migration isnt a human right, than why is capital allowed to flow freely across borders?

Funny how the same people against migration are the same that chide victims of wars for not moving out of their countries'...

ElNono
07-15-2019, 02:11 PM
So Guatemala pulled out of the Safe Third Country agreement? lmao, so tired of winning.

The whole idea was ridiculous. How can you claim Guatemala is a safe country for asylum when it’s own citizens are fleeing it? Smh

ElNono
07-15-2019, 02:17 PM
If migration isnt a human right, than why is capital allowed to flow freely across borders?

Funny how the same people against migration are the same that chide victims of wars for not moving out of their countries'...

Because migration comes in many forms and a plethora of reasons. Things like asylum are heavily dependent on geopolitical situations, for example. It would even be irresponsible to force countries that could potentially lack the sustenance to provide effective care to migrants. That’s why there are international accords on the matter, at the very least, establishing the minimum set of rules for handling migrants. Some of those rules do align to what we know as human rights, but that doesn’t actually make migration as a whole a human right.

Thread
07-15-2019, 02:17 PM

...no, they must stay there & turn their shit hole into what THEY desire.

Thread
07-15-2019, 02:18 PM
Good

CC

Blake
07-15-2019, 02:29 PM
i believe we need to enforce our laws and build that fucking wall already!

We do enforce the laws and a wall isn't going to make that big of a difference except in your tatted drugged out mind.

Chris
07-15-2019, 04:05 PM
Blake unaware of sanctuary cities and sanctuary states I see. What a surprise. :jack

koriwhat
07-15-2019, 04:52 PM
We do enforce the laws and a wall isn't going to make that big of a difference except in your tatted drugged out mind.

You're such a fucking faggot dude.

Blake
07-15-2019, 04:54 PM
Blake unaware of sanctuary cities and sanctuary states I see. What a surprise. :jack

What a stupid comment.

Blake
07-15-2019, 04:54 PM
You're such a fucking faggot dude.

Sure, druggy.

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2019, 04:57 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280551&p=9881333#post9881333

Here is my take and this goes for Trump and all his blind patriotic MAGA cultists:

YOUR military and terrorist government made a shithole of her (Ilhan Omar) country. Therefore it is OUR responsibility to look after refugees. Don't like it then stay the fuck away and keep your military bases off. America is a nation of thieves an murderers. People have the right to criticize the evil empire. Descent is the highest form of patriotism.

Chris
07-15-2019, 04:59 PM
What a stupid comment.

Blake has no idea how to respond, so this is all he can offer. :lol

koriwhat
07-15-2019, 05:00 PM
Sure, druggy.

Sure, faggot.

koriwhat
07-15-2019, 05:01 PM

He's just being the good little beta that he is. Fuck weak males like that bitchass cuck!

Chris
07-15-2019, 05:02 PM
He's just being the good little beta that he is. Fuck weak males like that bitchass cuck!

No one can be that dumb. Has to be a troll.

Blake
07-15-2019, 05:04 PM

Says fake Christian that always run off to next Trump tweet when backed into a corner.

It's easier just to make fun of you and call you stupid instead of explain why you're so stupid.

Blake
07-15-2019, 05:05 PM
Sure, faggot. :madrun

Blake
07-15-2019, 05:06 PM
:madrun He's just being the good little beta that he is. :madrun Fuck weak males like that bitchass cuck!:madrun

You forgot ":madrun I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE HERE :madrun"

koriwhat
07-15-2019, 05:06 PM
Says fake Christian that always run off to next Trump tweet when backed into a corner.

It's easier just to make fun of you and call you stupid instead of explain why you're so stupid.

You're a cuck dude and nothing you say holds weight. You're a fucking cuck! A shell of a man! A weak piece of shit! Your words are worthless just like you.

Blake
07-15-2019, 05:07 PM
You're a cuck dude and nothing you say holds weight. You're a fucking cuck! A shell of a man! A weak piece is shit! Your words are worthless just like you.

Lol there it is

:lol

ducks
07-15-2019, 05:08 PM
Most Migrants at Border With Mexico Would Be Denied Asylum Protections Under New Trump Rule

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/trump-asylum-rule.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/trump-asylum-rule.html)usa USA USA USA USA USA

Blake
07-15-2019, 05:08 PM
No one can be that dumb. Has to be a troll.

:lol Chris recycling the words everyone else says about him

koriwhat
07-15-2019, 05:09 PM
Lol there it is

It is what it is. You're a worthless weak male.

ducks
07-15-2019, 05:09 PM
Good

Blake
07-15-2019, 05:12 PM
It is what it is. :cry You're a worthless weak male. :cry

DMC
07-15-2019, 05:24 PM

People put up fences all the time to keep others from "migrating" to their property. This is a sovereign nation with the ability and impetus to defend its borders. Migration has to be through legal means, otherwise it's tantamount to an invasion.

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2019, 05:52 PM
People put up fences all the time to keep others from "migrating" to their property. This is a sovereign nation with the ability and impetus to defend its borders. Migration has to be through legal means, otherwise it's tantamount to an invasion.

Don't you get it? Closed and secured borders for Israel only. Open borders for USA. Now fall in line Goyim!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DpLVW9DKU&lact=23&itct=CBUQpDAYCiITCIX1t7KNtuMCFUcGgwod_GIBvDILYzQtd mlkZW9zLXVaGFVDYVJqRnB0ejc5NzBtcHB1aUd1WnRwUQ%3D%3 D&csn=OQMsXfe8FpiltQfB5KKwBQ&bpctr=1563167344

DMC
07-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Don't you get it? Closed and secured borders for Israel only. Open borders for USA. Now fall in line Goyim!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DpLVW9DKU&lact=23&itct=CBUQpDAYCiITCIX1t7KNtuMCFUcGgwod_GIBvDILYzQtd mlkZW9zLXVaGFVDYVJqRnB0ejc5NzBtcHB1aUd1WnRwUQ%3D%3 D&csn=OQMsXfe8FpiltQfB5KKwBQ&bpctr=1563167344

When you have terrorists at your door, you have to close the door. Those at our border aren't looking to kill us, at least not immediately.

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2019, 07:34 PM
When you have terrorists at your door, you have to close the door. Those at our border aren't looking to kill us, at least not immediately.

https://youtu.be/ZtUoIpoh0BA

https://youtu.be/P2WxfcWUVEs

Come again?

Winehole23
07-15-2019, 08:27 PM
According to US law, refugees have rights. The US is signatory to the 1967 Protocol, treaties are law of the land under the US Constitution, no less than statute or the Constitution itself.

Oh, and there are US laws this rule change violates too. Expect beaucoup challenges.

boutons_deux
07-15-2019, 08:30 PM
Imperial America grants rights sometime only to Americans citizens, the rest of the planet is sub-human with no rights.

DMC
07-15-2019, 10:27 PM
https://youtu.be/ZtUoIpoh0BA

https://youtu.be/P2WxfcWUVEs

Come again?
A cherry picked anecdote. No one ever thought of that.

DMC
07-15-2019, 10:27 PM
According to US law, refugees have rights. The US is signatory to the 1967 Protocol, treaties are law of the land under the US Constitution, no less than statute or the Constitution itself.

Oh, and there are US laws this rule change violates too. Expect beaucoup challenges.

There's the 2nd Amendment too but many here don't seem to give a shit about that.

Winehole23
07-15-2019, 10:30 PM
There's the 2nd Amendment too but many here don't seem to give a shit about that.The 2nd Amendment and gun regulation arose together.

Regulation =/= extinguished rights, you big baby.

Winehole23
07-15-2019, 10:32 PM
Do you have a germane response to my post, or are you just deflecting to your favorite hobby horse again?

DMC
07-15-2019, 10:40 PM
The 2nd Amendment and gun regulation arose together.

Regulation =/= extinguished rights, you big baby.

Border patrol and illegal immigration arose together

Regulation =/= extinguished rights.

DMC
07-15-2019, 10:45 PM
Do you have a germane response to my post, or are you just deflecting to your favorite hobby horse again?

You didn't say anything noteworthy.

Winehole23
07-15-2019, 10:51 PM
You didn't say anything noteworthy.US Constitution, US statute and treaty law no longer noteworthy in a discussion about rights for immigrants.

Good to know, I guess it's all personal with you, since you've basically ruled out the topic of this thread

Winehole23
07-15-2019, 10:53 PM
Border patrol and illegal immigration arose together

Regulation =/= extinguished rights.Youparsing what we're doing right now regulation is truly Clintonesque in its twistification, but it rhymes with US hostory, I'll grant you that.

DMC
07-15-2019, 11:02 PM
US Constitution, US statute and treaty law no longer noteworthy in a discussion about rights for immigrants.

Good to know, I guess it's all personal with you, since you've basically ruled out the topic of this thread

Youparsing what we're doing right now regulation is truly Clintonesque in its twistification, but it rhymes with US hostory, I'll grant you that.

The question is about human rights, you moved the goalpost to legalities. When you address the topic it might be noteworthy.

Goose/gander chop chop

Winehole23
07-15-2019, 11:14 PM
Already answered that chapter and verse, you're the one who's avoiding the topic.

TheGreatYacht
07-16-2019, 01:31 AM
https://youtu.be/vCpeKpzhLEE

https://youtu.be/1cWrZKkb3eE

https://youtu.be/w7_6YJlY964

And you believe everything that Zionist Jewish controlled media says :lol

diego
07-16-2019, 09:01 PM
Because migration comes in many forms and a plethora of reasons. Things like asylum are heavily dependent on geopolitical situations, for example. It would even be irresponsible to force countries that could potentially lack the sustenance to provide effective care to migrants. That’s why there are international accords on the matter, at the very least, establishing the minimum set of rules for handling migrants. Some of those rules do align to what we know as human rights, but that doesn’t actually make migration as a whole a human right.

i was asking rhetorically. calling it a human right is semantic, anyways. i have a more "radical" position, obviously not very popular with people from the us and uk.

The fact is that capital crosses borders freely, anyone who have moved around knows how this works- people with money can go wherever they want, people that dont have to apply for visas, etc. the whole concept of free markets assumes liberty of movement that only exists for those who can afford it. Im referencing the double standard- look for any post here about iraq, iran, afghanistan, pakistan children killed in bombings and you'll get the "thats what they get for not moving" response. but it turns out those same people say nobody is obliged to receive them! (its obviously a shitty argument for a bunch of other reasons too, but all the more egregious when your policies dont even allow your purported solution)

american businesses are making tons of money servicing international markets, in countries south of the border this has been going for centuries where american individuals, companies, and the us gov have exerted all sorts of influence in local politics and economy, american companies own 90+% of the land in some of these places, what do they expect locals to do? They are going to follow the money. and if that is the model the US has been selling to everyone, tough shit you get what you asked for, no sympathy from me. on the contrary, the US already takes the best and brightest from almost everywhere with legal visas, anyone who doesnt have a criminal record should be allowed in- otherwise its the US taking advantage of everyone else!

Thread, how about US companies and individuals leave the shitholes be first? Until then, they have every right to follow the money

Winehole23
07-16-2019, 11:11 PM
Border patrol and illegal immigration arose together.Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

I think it's fair to gloss DJT's recent remarks about four US Reps in that light.

Nostalgia for a white man's government/country is strong. It's also typically Norteamericano.

FrostKing
07-17-2019, 12:31 AM
"Human right" projects should be reviewed and in some cases scrutinized

Many 2015 "refugees" in Europe should be returning

boutons_deux
07-17-2019, 06:13 AM
"Human right" projects should be reviewed and in some cases scrutinized

Many 2015 "refugees" in Europe should be returning

Ms of M/E refugees are fleeing the shitholes and violence that the oil-hungry American Empire created by invading Iraq for oil.

Orban owes his job to the Repugs and US/UK BigOil

koriwhat
07-17-2019, 02:27 PM
Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

I think it's fair to gloss DJT's recent remarks about four US Reps in that light.

Nostalgia for a white man's government/country is strong. It's also typically Norteamericano.

that's the problem with you lefty's... it's all about race and history but not present day conditions.

take for instance the squad which is composed of retarded self identified victims in order to gain sympathy from other retards like yourself and twist it all into some racial conspiracy. no one is trying to make this country white again but you lefty's, especially you guilt ridden white losers, think that's the case and it's fucking hilarious!

Winehole23
07-17-2019, 02:32 PM
You barely make sense sometimes, kw.

koriwhat
07-17-2019, 02:34 PM
You barely make sense sometimes, kw.

never said i was the best at putting my thoughts into words tbh. :tu

Chris
07-17-2019, 02:37 PM
never said i was the best at putting my thoughts into words tbh. :tu

Your post was fine. Ignore the personal attacks and trolls.

Winehole23
07-17-2019, 02:43 PM
never said i was the best at putting my thoughts into words tbh. :tuFair enough, no worries.

koriwhat
07-17-2019, 03:17 PM

Fair enough, no worries.

:tu

DMC
07-19-2019, 12:56 AM
Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

That's because every other fucking government with the darker skin leader seems to be corrupt as fuck so other people are coming to White Man's government for some reason. Fix your own fucking country if you don't like it. This is just rhetorical of course I have no idea where you're from and don't really give a shit.

spurraider21
07-19-2019, 01:05 AM
That's because every other fucking government with the darker skin leader seems to be corrupt as fuck so other people are coming to White Man's government for some reason. Fix your own fucking country if you don't like it. This is just rhetorical of course I have no idea where you're from and don't really give a shit.
so because other countries are worse, there should be no desire to improve this one first. mkay

Winehole23
07-19-2019, 01:46 AM
It's clear DMC doesn't give a shit.

DMC
07-19-2019, 01:54 AM
so because other countries are worse, there should be no desire to improve this one first. mkay
There are plenty of governments in the world. If you're so concerned about white man government why are so many flocking to it?

Of course we always strive for constant Improvement, but some of you fuckers who hail from other countries sound like 30 year old losers living with their parents bitching about the way their parents run the household. Doesn't mean the parents don't want improve the household just because they tell you if you don't like it get the fuck out.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2019, 07:03 AM
These countries become shitholes because YOUR terrorist government does regime change and military coupes. If the people were to fix their own shit and elect a leader that will look out for it's people instead of American corporation interests then the CIA terrorist organization will just get in there overthrow whoever is not corrupt. Our evil empire reaps what it sows. If you want to stop immigration then go tell your US government to shut down their military bases from other nation's soil and GET THE FUCK OUT. Get off your right-wing echo chamber for once in your life so you can come to grips with reality son. I know truth hurts. Suck it up. Your military brothers and sisters don't fight for freedom, they kill and get killed for lies and corruption.

https://youtu.be/VLadXK6AbVQ

koriwhat
07-19-2019, 10:37 AM
These countries become shitholes because YOUR terrorist government does regime change and military coupes. If the people were to fix their own shit and elect a leader that will look out for it's people instead of American corporation interests then the CIA terrorist organization will just get in there overthrow whoever is not corrupt. Our evil empire reaps what it sows. If you want to stop immigration then go tell your US government to shut down their military bases from other nation's soil and GET THE FUCK OUT. Get off your right-wing echo chamber for once in your life so you can come to grips with reality son. I know truth hurts. Suck it up. Your military brothers and sisters don't fight for freedom, they kill and get killed for lies and corruption.

blah blah blah don't care but i do agree that the USA should put a stop to their "regime change" and "humanitarian" plans worldwide as well as pull all aide from all countries not named USA.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2019, 07:17 PM
blah blah blah don't care but i do agree that the USA should put a stop to their "regime change" and "humanitarian" plans worldwide as well as pull all aide from all countries not named USA.
Max Blumenthal drops by the largest US military base in Latin America

https://youtu.be/_aQMDBmFuLU

Agree. The US government should shut down their military bases off foreign soil and GET THE FUCK OUT.

And DMC everytime you cry and bitch about immigrants I want you to remember this. As much as you shut your eyes and ears this stuff is real. If only the blind Patriots of your kind would cry and bitch about American imperialism as much as you'll do about immigration then maybe we'd make some progress.

DMC
07-20-2019, 10:18 PM
Max Blumenthal drops by the largest US military base in Latin America

https://youtu.be/_aQMDBmFuLU

Agree. The US government should shut down their military bases off foreign soil and GET THE FUCK OUT.

And DMC everytime you cry and bitch about immigrants I want you to remember this. As much as you shut your eyes and ears this stuff is real. If only the blind Patriots of your kind would cry and bitch about American imperialism as much as you'll do about immigration then maybe we'd make some progress.
"We'd"

lol

Winehole23
07-21-2019, 04:32 PM
That's because every other fucking government with the darker skin leader seems to be corrupt as fuck so other people are coming to White Man's government for some reason. Fix your own fucking country if you don't like it. This is just rhetorical of course I have no idea where you're from and don't really give a shit.I was born in SATX.

"The squad" wants to fix their own country, that's why they ran for Congress. That they were elected means that 3-4 million voters think they belong there to try to fix it.

Do you really think good government has a white face?

koriwhat
07-21-2019, 04:48 PM
I was born in SATX.

"The squad" wants to fix their own country, that's why they ran for Congress. That they were elected means that 3-4 million voters think they belong there to try to fix it.

lol they want to fix this country... they're all PR stunts ushered into office by a PR firm. with that said, this country will never be omar's nor rashidas(she might have been born here but dump her ass off in the desert with the other muslim retards she praises in palestine), and the other two need to gtfo too for being total fucking idiots.

Winehole23
07-21-2019, 05:00 PM
lol they want to fix this country... they're all PR stunts ushered into office by a PR firm. with that said, this country will never be omar's nor rashidas(she might have been born here but dump her ass off in the desert with the other muslim retards she praises in palestine), and the other two need to gtfo too for being total fucking idiots.The usual procedure is to vote them out of office, but I'm curious: whose job do you think it should be to nominate US citizens to be deported for being insufficiently American or "too Muslim"?

koriwhat
07-21-2019, 05:03 PM
The usual procedure is to vote them out of office, but I'm curious: whose job do you think it should be to nominate US citizens to be deported for being insufficiently American or "too Muslim"?

this is why you all are sticks in the mud... everything is literal to yall. no wonder lefty comedy sucks so fucking bad.

with that said, fuck those 4 stupid cunts!

Spurs Homer
07-21-2019, 05:09 PM
this is why you all are sticks in the mud... everything is literal to yall. no wonder lefty comedy sucks so fucking bad.

with that said, fuck those 4 stupid cunts!

You remind me of a chihuahua barking up a storm at everyone who even gets near it -

all day long

bark bark bark

all

5 lbs of the pathetic little shit.

koriwhat
07-21-2019, 05:22 PM
You remind me of a chihuahua barking up a storm at everyone who even gets near it -

all day long

bark bark bark

all

5 lbs of the pathetic little shit.

and you remind me of the mentally challenged that get dropped off at splash town.

and you're what... 200-300 lbs of lard?

spurraider21
07-21-2019, 06:13 PM
There are plenty of governments in the world. If you're so concerned about white man government why are so many flocking to it?

Of course we always strive for constant Improvement, but some of you fuckers who hail from other countries sound like 30 year old losers living with their parents bitching about the way their parents run the household. Doesn't mean the parents don't want improve the household just because they tell you if you don't like it get the fuck out.
your premise is that those asking for the change are all leechers living with their parents while everybody else is self sufficient. its bullshit on its face

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2019, 06:33 PM
"We'd"

lol

lol they want to fix this country... they're all PR stunts ushered into office by a PR firm. with that said, this country will never be omar's nor rashidas(she might have been born here but dump her ass off in the desert with the other muslim retards she praises in palestine), and the other two need to gtfo too for being total fucking idiots.
Criticizing The Government Is Not unAmerican - The Government Is Not The Country, The People Are

https://youtu.be/zPSyZxOdCI4

koriwhat
07-21-2019, 07:07 PM
Criticizing The Government Is Not unAmerican - The Government Is Not The Country, The People Are

criticizing the government is one thing but outright hatred of our country is another. from putting down our troops to not denouncing antifa's bs is enough.

DMC
07-21-2019, 07:09 PM
I was born in SATX.

You're comparing inclusion with exclusion.

Good government isn't determined by skin color but you made it a point to separate white government from all the rest by mentioning it specifically. Now you insinuate that I am the one who initiated the color reference, that white government is good. I'd like to see you compare governments across the world and drill down on the skin color of those in charge just for shits and giggles.

However woke you feel you are, your comments here indicate you're just the opposite. Slinging shit from the other side is still slinging shit.

DMC
07-21-2019, 07:12 PM
your premise is that those asking for the change are all leechers living with their parents while everybody else is self sufficient. its bullshit on its face

Of course your strawman is bullshit. Nothing new here Philo.

I say "some of you fuckers" and you reply with "your premise is that those asking for the change are ALL leechers.."

You suck at this, kid.

DMC
07-21-2019, 07:13 PM
and you remind me of the mentally challenged that get dropped off at splash town.

and you're what... 200-300 lbs of lard?

Silverblk Mystic is at least that big.

DMC
07-21-2019, 07:15 PM

Post more bumper sticker commentary from other sources. The internet needs more regurgitated bullshit from shit posters like you.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2019, 08:59 PM
I'm a sensitive little snowflake stop pointing out America's flaws the truth hurts my feelings :cry
Sorry bro but history and facts don't care about your feelings.
https://images.app.goo.gl/HYRmXHVDvGEcNojk8

Blake
07-21-2019, 09:02 PM
that's the problem with you lefty's... it's all about race and history but not present day conditions.

take for instance the squad which is composed of retarded self identified victims in order to gain sympathy from other retards like yourself and twist it all into some racial conspiracy. no one is trying to make this country white again but you lefty's, especially you guilt ridden white losers, think that's the case and it's fucking hilarious!

What a mess of a retarded rant.

"Self identified victims" is a ridiculously ignorant term.

Blake
07-21-2019, 09:03 PM

:cheer muh teammate

DMC
07-21-2019, 09:39 PM
Sorry bro but history and facts don't care about your feelings.
https://images.app.goo.gl/HYRmXHVDvGEcNojk8

You have so little to add that you're relegated to childish tactics. You're a child.

DMC
07-21-2019, 09:40 PM
:cheer muh teammate

You still being on ST after your shaming just further illustrates that you have a cuck fetish, and you get off from being personally shamed.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2019, 10:11 PM
Leave me alone already I'm only interested in believing the mainstream narrative which is controlled by the deepstate. I'm a sucker I believe the government propaganda given by our corporate media. I trust the TV news and our government to tell me the truth. American imperialism is not real.
That's what you sound like DMC. Am I misinterpreting something?

Chris
07-21-2019, 10:27 PM
You still being on ST after your shaming just further illustrates that you have a cuck fetish, and you get off from being personally shamed.

Grim business.

Winehole23
07-22-2019, 12:01 AM

with that said, fuck those 4 stupid cunts!I couldn't detect the humor.

Which part was I supposed to laugh at?

Winehole23
07-22-2019, 12:04 AM
You're comparing inclusion with exclusion.

Good government isn't determined by skin color but you made it a point to separate white government from all the rest by mentioning it specifically. Now you insinuate that I am the one who initiated the color reference, that white government is good. I'd like to see you compare governments across the world and drill down on the skin color of those in charge just for shits and giggles.

However woke you feel you are, your comments here indicate you're just the opposite. Slinging shit from the other side is still slinging shit.Why don't you drill down and support your own generalization and unpack your own comments?

It's not my job to affirm your priors. Your claim, your burden. I won't hold my breath waiting for your germane reply.

I'll also take your free analysis at the offered rate with appropriate seriousness given the context.

DMC
07-22-2019, 01:40 PM

Why don't you drill down and support your own generalization and unpack your own comments?

It's not my job to affirm your priors. Your claim, your burden. I won't hold my breath waiting for your germane reply.

I'll also take your free analysis at the offered rate with appropriate seriousness given the context.
It's your bull. You ride it.

DMC
07-22-2019, 01:43 PM
That's what you sound like DMC. Am I misinterpreting something?

Somewhere there's a Kawhi Leonard update troll thread with your name on it waiting to be created.

Winehole23
07-22-2019, 03:08 PM
It's your bull. You ride it.Denying the salience of white supremacy in the USA is willful blindness.

FrostKing
07-22-2019, 03:15 PM
Let's make a deal

West leaves the Middle East, no more bases or oil stealing. In exchange migration is halted, travel back & forth heavily scrutinized and little humanitarian aid

FrostKing
07-22-2019, 03:17 PM

If America was an Asian man's government/country :: "the squad" would be sitting in a detention facility

DMC
07-22-2019, 07:28 PM
Denying the salience of white supremacy in the USA is willful blindness.

Nevertheless, you brought it up. You prove it. I don't need to disprove anything.

Winehole23
07-22-2019, 07:34 PM
Nevertheless, you brought it up. You prove it. I don't need to disprove anything.Neither do I. DJT and the GOP are facially and substantively white nationalists.

DMC
07-22-2019, 08:26 PM
Neither do I. DJT and the GOP are facially and substantively white nationalists.

Says you

FrostKing
07-22-2019, 08:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/hVQ8fZd/IMG-20190722-WA0007.jpg (https://ibb.co/Wf8KtPz)

https://i.ibb.co/tHGKXjr/IMG-20190722-WA0006.jpg

Winehole23
07-22-2019, 08:41 PM
Says youYeah, I do.

You deny it?

boutons_deux
07-22-2019, 09:28 PM
Up to 6M Americans have immigrated to other countries.

Do they have the human right?

FrostKing
07-24-2019, 06:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/PQFNrfJ/IMG-20190724-WA0024-1.jpg[/url]

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2019, 07:38 PM
https://i.ibb.co/PQFNrfJ/IMG-20190724-WA0024-1.jpg[/url]

https://youtu.be/H3Iiy4bny_A

https://youtu.be/53A5AJoRxF0

https://youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE

I call it karma for all the evil the United States and the western world has done on behalf of Zionist Israel. As long as those Zionist parasites and neocons control America, things are only gonna get worse for the white race. Ironically, most conservatives are diehard supporters of Israel :lol

FrostKing
07-24-2019, 08:01 PM
https://youtu.be/H3Iiy4bny_A

https://youtu.be/53A5AJoRxF0

https://youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE

I call it karma for all the evil the United States and the western world has done on behalf of Zionist Israel. As long as those Zionist parasites and neocons control America, things are only gonna get worse for the white race. Ironically, most conservatives are diehard supporters of Israel :lol
You're mixing up different events/groups into one gigantic pot. But there is alot of truth to it.

I.e. whats Israel got to do with Chinese take over in Canada/Australia.

The correlation in all these dying white nations is liberalism

Chris
07-24-2019, 08:31 PM
PJW posted an excellent video about Sweden and 'multiculturalism' today actually:

-buxV4vfwPA

FrostKing
07-24-2019, 09:06 PM
> In a matter of a single generation, Sweden's population has gone from being one of the most racially homogeneous in the West to one of the most heterogeneous, researcher Tobias Hübinette, an associate professor at Karlstad University, wrote on his blog.

Hübinette pointed out that less than 1 percent of Sweden's population had their roots in Africa, Asia or South America as of 1980.

Hübinette also emphasises that many of the immigrants are young, which signals that their share of the population may increase further. According to his figures, 40 percent of all inhabitants aged 0-30 years have some form of foreign background.

dbestpro
07-24-2019, 09:19 PM
Bottom line. Don't shit where you sleep. If you are going to go live some place you should try to get along with the locals.

FrostKing
07-24-2019, 09:54 PM
Bottom line. Don't shit where you sleep. If you are going to go live some place you should try to get along with the locals.
1/3 non-Native population is the limit

Sweden accomplished that in one single generation. Even if they were friendly hard working law abiding Europeans, Sweden will forever be changed by experiencing such influx and especially so since it is sudden (these aren't even mixed non-Natives, they are fresh off the boat non-Europeans).

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 10:09 PM
PJW posted an excellent video about Sweden and 'multiculturalism' today actually:

-buxV4vfwPA

PJW is a hack chris.... i mean, don't you know, there's no such thing as no-go zones. :lmao

spurraider21
07-24-2019, 11:07 PM

-buxV4vfwPA

ah yes, a focus piece on some 10 year old girls letter followed by random muslim xenophobia

FrostKing
07-25-2019, 02:24 AM
ah yes, a focus piece on some 10 year old girls letter followed by random muslim xenophobia
Random?

Decline in every single facet of their society. I don't think the KGB could have pulled off a more effective deliberate virus

Muslims are only half the story here and ultimately Muslims are the reason the decline has been so fast & sharp. But the bigger story here is liberalism. Even without Muslims and/or Africans in the picture - Sweden was destined to decay over time much the same way North America, Western Europe and Canada have.

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2019, 05:01 AM
Random?

Decline in every single facet of their society. I don't think the KGB could have pulled off a more effective deliberate virus

Muslims are only half the story here and ultimately Muslims are the reason the decline has been so fast & sharp. But the bigger story here is liberalism. Even without Muslims and/or Africans in the picture - Sweden was destined to decay over time much the same way North America, Western Europe and Canada have.

Bro it's not liberalism, it's the Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. In America it has been the regime change and military coupes by the US that has caused this migrant crisis at the border. To knock things off, the Jewish supremacists have done everything in their power to turn Europe and America into a multicultural nation.

And if you insist on blaming liberalism then the more accurate term would be neoliberalism/globalism which was introduced by the Reagan administration and signed into law by Bill Clinton via NAFTA.

People on the right are good at complaining about the refugee invasion but turn a blind eye to the root cause of the problem. They don't wanna look themselves in the mirror it would shatter their beliefs and make them feel guilty :lol:lol

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2019, 05:30 AM
Bro it's not liberalism, it's the Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. In America it has been the regime change and military coupes by the US that has caused this migrant crisis at the border. To knock things off, the Jewish supremacists have done everything in their power to turn Europe and America into a multicultural nation.

And if you insist on blaming liberalism then the more accurate term would be neoliberalism/globalism which was introduced by the Reagan administration and signed into law by Bill Clinton via NAFTA.

People on the right are good at complaining about the refugee invasion but turn a blind eye to the root cause of the problem. They don't wanna look themselves in the mirror it would shatter their beliefs and make them feel guilty :lol:lol

You are full of shit. Yes, we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, but not because we interfered in their countries. We caused it by not securing our borders and not enforcing our immigration laws. These economic migrants will continue to flood our country until we modify our laws and enforce them.

AaronY
07-25-2019, 05:31 AM
https://i.ibb.co/hVQ8fZd/IMG-20190722-WA0007.jpg (https://ibb.co/Wf8KtPz)

https://i.ibb.co/tHGKXjr/IMG-20190722-WA0006.jpg
^^^pinnacle of master race and master culture humor right here^^^

best the planet Earth has to offer intellectually speaking

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2019, 06:04 AM
You are full of shit. Yes, we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, but not because we interfered in their countries. We caused it by not securing our borders and not enforcing our immigration laws. These economic migrants will continue to flood our country until we modify our laws and enforce them.
They lied about Iraq.
They lied about Iran.
They lied about Libya.
They lied about Syria.
They lied about Afghanistan.
They lied about Yemen.
They lied about Pakistan.
They lied about Yugoslavia.
They lied about Vietnam.
They lied about Somalia.
They lied about Haiti.
They lied about Sudan.
They lied about Panama.
They lied about Lebanon.

And you think they're telling the truth about Venezuela? I'm not here to tell you what you wanna hear. The United States and Israel are the real axis of evil. We turn countries into shitholes yet we still have the decency to complain why they wanna come to America?

boutons_deux
07-25-2019, 07:50 AM
"Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. "

bullshit

It was duby/dickhead/neocons invading Iraq for BigOil.

boutons_deux
07-25-2019, 08:04 AM
"CC is full of shit. we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, because we interfered in their countries. "

wikipedia:

CIA + El Salvador

CIA + Guatemala

CIA + Nicaragua

... over the last 100 years.

Then there's Haiti, Panama, Chile, Grenada, etc.

American Empire has been fucking up countries all over the planet since 19th century to extract those countries' wealth.

"freedom and democracy and The Fucking American Way" were NOT spread.

America now epitomizes a police state and oligarchy/plutocratic/kleptocratic rule.

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2019, 08:30 AM
"CC is full of shit. we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, because we interfered in their countries. "

wikipedia:

CIA + El Salvador

CIA + Guatemala

CIA + Nicaragua

... over the last 100 years.

Then there's Haiti, Panama, Chile, Grenada, etc.

American Empire has been fucking up countries all over the planet since 19th century.

"freedom and democracy and The Fucking American Way" were NOT spread.

America epitomizes a police state and oligarchy/plutocratic/kleptocratic rule.

bullshit

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2019, 09:24 AM

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2019, 09:24 AM
"Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. "

bullshit

It was duby/dickhead/neocons invading Iraq for BigOil.

Same thing. The neocons are Zionists. The Jewish supremacists have taken advantage of the situation to flood the western world with refugees.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DpLVW9DKU&list=PLKuugIHeLOLATzLvtYgXTEkmIEL8_5pj-&index=9&t=0s&lact=6&itct=CBsQxjQYByITCPiN-OCi0OMCFZegggodBCgHQTIKcGxwcF92aWRlb1okVkxQTEt1dWd JSGVMT0xBVHpMdnRZZ1hURWttSUVMOF81cGot&csn=bLs5XeOVI_6Kir4Pn-Om6Aw&bpctr=1564066426

bullshit
You can shut your eyes and ears all you want but it's the truth.

boutons_deux
07-25-2019, 09:43 AM
"The neocons are Zionists"

yes, many of the dubya/dickhead team were Jews, but regime changing Saddam to protect Israel was secondary to US/UK grabbing Iraq's oil.

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2019, 10:16 AM
"The neocons are Zionists"

yes, many of the dubya/dickhead team were Jews, but regime changing Saddam to protect Israel was secondary to US/UK grabbing Iraq's oil.

Except we didn't grab the oil.

More Boushit

boutons_deux
07-25-2019, 10:25 AM
Except we didn't grab the oil.

More Boushit

U.S. Companies Get Slice of Iraq's Oil Pie

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html?auth=login-smartlock&mtrref=myaccount.nytimes.com (https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html?auth=login-smartlock&mtrref=myaccount.nytimes.com)

The Great Boutons is impeccable:

spring of 2001, dickhead's TOTALLY SECRET National Energy Plan meeting with unknown oil execs was focused on maps of Iraqi oil fields.

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2019, 10:31 AM
U.S. Companies Get Slice of Iraq's Oil Pie

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html?auth=login-smartlock&mtrref=myaccount.nytimes.com (https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html?auth=login-smartlock&mtrref=myaccount.nytimes.com)

The Great Boutons is impeccable:

spring of 2001, dickhead's TOTALLY SECRET National Energy Plan meeting with unknown oil execs was focused on maps of Iraqi oil fields.

:lmao

The Kurd production sharing contracts? They were invited to participate by Iraq/Kurds because they had the technology and expertise. Iraq still owned the oil.

FrostKing
07-25-2019, 11:49 AM

But ultimately no one forced Sweden to take in these refugees. Sweden is the perfect representation of governing gone wrong because A) they didn't participate in any of these Wars B) they aren't facing a moral dilemma like Italy with people washing ashore on their coasts

Sweden is an example of governing bodies deliberately seeking to dilute the Native genetic pool and with it the native culture etc. Honestly it is sickening shit.

Zionist role in this? There is debate whether Sweden (like USA) had an influx of radical Jews during/after WW2 and these were the ones that brought "critical theory" to the Nordic nation.

koriwhat
07-25-2019, 12:02 PM
But ultimately no one forced Sweden to take in these refugees. Sweden is the perfect representation of governing gone wrong because A) they didn't participate in any of these Wars B) they aren't facing a moral dilemma like Italy with people washing ashore on their coasts

Sweden is an example of governing bodies deliberately seeking to dilute the Native genetic pool and with it the native culture etc. Honestly it is sickening shit.

Zionist role in this? There is debate whether Sweden (like USA) had an influx of radical Jews during/after WW2 and these were the ones that brought "critical theory" to the Nordic nation.

TeyshaBlue
07-25-2019, 05:55 PM
:lmao

The Kurd production sharing contracts? They were invited to participate by Iraq/Kurds because they had the technology and expertise. Iraq still owned the oil.

"Impeccable"
:lmao. :lmao

TeyshaBlue
07-25-2019, 05:59 PM
The self inflicted bitchslaps are the only reason I dont have the "Impeccable" idiot on ignore. :lmao

FrostKing
07-25-2019, 07:34 PM
https://i.ibb.co/M7XQ6cV/Screenshot-2019-07-25-17-33-00-1.png

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2019, 07:48 PM
The self inflicted bitchslaps are the only reason I dont have the "Impeccable" idiot on ignore. :lmao

:lmao agreed

FrostKing
10-21-2019, 06:43 PM
https://twitter.com/ExtoFull/status/1186188560115761152?s=20

FrostKing
11-08-2019, 06:58 PM
https://i.ibb.co/KbHFmDQ/IMG-20191108-WA0007.jpg

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2019, 07:41 PM
https://i.ibb.co/KbHFmDQ/IMG-20191108-WA0007.jpg

Jews Protesting For Open Borders For The USA, But Not For Israel

https://youtu.be/oGBzQ0TokG0

FrostKing
11-19-2019, 07:25 PM
https://i.ibb.co/BqCZPmn/IMG-20191119-WA0010.jpg

FrostKing
11-30-2019, 12:13 PM
https://i.ibb.co/XsXMpDW/5de1e34fdf296.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/r39ghbf/IMG-20191130-WA0004-2-1.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 12:26 PM
https://i.ibb.co/BqCZPmn/IMG-20191119-WA0010.jpg

White apologist liberals (hippies) are the world's worst scum. I don't feel sorry for any of them, they can all get ebola and die for all I care.

FrostKing
11-30-2019, 07:28 PM
https://i.ibb.co/ZmzWr0q/IMG-20191130-WA0019.jpg

ElNono
11-30-2019, 10:56 PM
https://i.ibb.co/XsXMpDW/5de1e34fdf296.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/r39ghbf/IMG-20191130-WA0004-2-1.jpg

Brexit backers stoked fears over Polish workers pouring in. Now one is a London Bridge hero.

Brexit campaigners have relied on the trope of the “Polish plumber” coming to work across the English Channel to rally support to leave the European Union.

But Saturday, Poles and other immigrants in Britain were being lauded as a crucial part of English society after a Polish man grabbed a decorative narwhal tusk from Fishmongers’ Hall and rushed to help stop the London Bridge attacker who fatally stabbed two people before being shot dead by police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/11/30/brexit-backers-stoked-fears-over-polish-workers-pouring-now-one-is-london-bridge-hero/

:lol damn, didn't know Brits hated the Polish that much

Nathan89
11-30-2019, 11:20 PM
Must not like the Polish because of racism.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 11:21 PM
Must not like the Polish because of racism.

very likely

ElNono
11-30-2019, 11:22 PM
Kinda ironic considering the unabashed Polish racist among our midst...

FrostKing
11-30-2019, 11:40 PM
very likely
A) There were a ridiculous amount of Polaks that went to the UK in a 10 year period when Poland joined the EU in 2004. Majority were the criminals and uneducated that couldn't find work at home.

B) Polaks are used to represent all of the former Eastern Bloc and immigrants from there

C) You can target Polaks unlike migrants of other races

And modern day Brits are considered western simpletons
https://i.ibb.co/DrBF3YH/fcf.png

https://i.ibb.co/hBT6PnR/0de.png

https://i.ibb.co/4VxBR1y/1536503042182.png

ElNono
12-01-2019, 12:43 AM
The plight of the Polish people is real, tbh, first dicked by the Germans and Russians, then made fun of by the Americans, now shunned by the Brits...

FrostKing
12-01-2019, 01:08 AM
Cool hamburger history amerimutt

ElNono
12-01-2019, 01:11 AM
that's telling me. :lol

why do you suppose the Brit dislike pols? It appears similar to the dislike for mexicans here in the US, tbh

FrostKing
12-01-2019, 01:24 AM
that's telling me. :lol

why do you suppose the Brit dislike pols? It appears similar to the dislike for mexicans here in the US, tbh
Brits dislike themselves. They are a fractured and dying people. Along with the rest of your examples except Russia.

Nathan89
12-01-2019, 10:15 AM
https://i.ibb.co/ZmzWr0q/IMG-20191130-WA0019.jpg

You hate to see it.

Nathan89
12-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Anyone saying migration is a right is out of their damn mind. It's illogical to take inbred populations.

Nathan89
12-01-2019, 10:30 AM
"a man famously lauded as a “hero” in 2017 for fighting off terrorists on the London Bridge has been forced by British authorities to attend “de-radicalization” classes “over fears he may become extremist” after being stabbed eight times, British papers reported."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/01/london-bridge-hero-deradicalization/

Imagine living in a shit hole country like this.

Winehole23
12-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Anyone saying migration is a right is out of their damn mind. It's illogical to take inbred populations.You'd check everyone's family tree before allowing them in the country ?

How about kicking people out of the country for being inbred, would that suit you, Nathan89?

boutons_deux
12-01-2019, 11:24 AM
:lol damn, didn't know Brits hated the Polish that much

Brits lost their empire, but still think, even unconsciously, much of the rest of world is inferior colonials.

"Little England" island vs "the Continent" is one manifestation. Erroneous feeling is that the English Channel separates England from the Continental riffraff

Nathan89
12-01-2019, 09:28 PM
You'd check everyone's family tree before allowing them in the country ?

How about kicking people out of the country for being inbred, would that suit you, Nathan89?

Just stay away from entire populations if they live in inbred cultures tbh. Those with exceptional capabilities should be the only exception.

Winehole23
12-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Just stay away from entire populations if they live in inbred cultures tbh. Those with exceptional capabilities should be the only exception.I think I know what inbreeding is, but what's an "inbred culture?"

Which cultures qualify?

TheGreatYacht
12-02-2019, 01:03 AM

https://youtu.be/VLadXK6AbVQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/theintercept/status/1201364924422873088

FrostKing
12-04-2019, 10:57 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Jr696vs/IMG-20191204-WA0014.jpg

Percentage of population defacating in the open

FrostKing
03-16-2020, 07:42 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4tpQDCh/Screenshot-2020-03-16-17-41-10-1.png