PDA

View Full Version : How many times are the spurs scheduled to be on National TV this year?

Sec24Row7
10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Is this number the most that they have ever been?

I know we were on a ton last year.

easjer
10-31-2005, 03:40 PM
29, including the NBATV appearances.

On just regular cable (TNT, ESPN, ABC) the total is 21.

Marklar MM
10-31-2005, 03:43 PM
29, including the NBATV appearances.

On just regular cable (TNT, ESPN, ABC) the total is 21.

In other news, teams such as Lakers, Cavs, and Knicks have 20+.

easjer
10-31-2005, 03:46 PM
I only care about the Spurs. I might watch another game if it's on and I've got nothing better to watch (since I do love basketball), but I devour Spurs games. I've got them all marked on my calendar (including games on when I'm likely to be in SA), and at my desk for ready access.

God, I can't wait until we move home. I hope I get the job I applied for. Then I'd almost never miss a Spurs game.

thekingrobert
10-31-2005, 04:04 PM
whatever games you're nott able to watch you can always download them it would be after the fact but at least you would have seen it on torrentspy.com

G-Nob
10-31-2005, 04:09 PM
I only care about the Spurs. I might watch another game if it's on and I've got nothing better to watch (since I do love basketball), but I devour Spurs games. I've got them all marked on my calendar (including games on when I'm likely to be in SA), and at my desk for ready access.

God, I can't wait until we move home. I hope I get the job I applied for. Then I'd almost never miss a Spurs game.

NBA League Pass. You'll never miss a game! Sure, its a little pricey but I'd go out and raise the money if I wasn't working.

boutons
10-31-2005, 04:14 PM
There are plenty of games beyond the Spurs to watch on NBA TV.

The top 4 or 5 teams of each conference playing each other is always a great way to pass evenings (or weekend afternoons) when the Spurs aren't playing. The WC, ie PHX, just got a little less interesting if Amare is really out for the season.

easjer
10-31-2005, 04:17 PM
There are plenty of games beyond the Spurs to watch on NBA TV.

The top 4 or 5 teams of each conference playing each other is always a great way to pass evenings (or weekend afternoons) when the Spurs aren't playing. The WC, ie PHX, just got a little less interesting if Amare is really out for the season.

Those are the games we'll try to catch. I watch about 50% more sports since my husband moved in with me. Even got me to watch baseball. More than once. But yeah. . . it's nice to see the competition. To know what's happening elsewhere and have a good vision of the league.

But League Pass? Too much $ when I'm carrying an 80% balance on my credit card.

navarat
10-31-2005, 09:10 PM
why the heck in the world, Lakers on national tv that much? I don't get it