PDA

View Full Version : What’s the difference between Zeke and Avante?

SpursforSix
07-21-2019, 12:30 PM
Zeke shreds defenses.
Avante shreds kids’ buttholes.

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Zeke abuses adult females only.

Sir Johnny
07-25-2019, 11:51 PM
Another boring thread by SFS.

While here.....

So tell me SFS being a track EXPERT what will we see in that 100m at the USA champs which are going on right now, well?

The guy has no clue who is even running, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

While here......

All this talk about race....why? I thought once blacks started becoming Presidents and SEC QB's we were over that. It seems to be making a comeback.

I wish the SEC had stayed all white, let those redneck racist hicks watch what their teams wouldn't be doing being slow, small and white.

Blake
07-25-2019, 11:54 PM
Lol if it's boring why'd you bump it

Sir Johnny
07-25-2019, 11:58 PM
Lol if it's boring why'd you bump it

I want to watch the guy once again fail to answer my track question, an EXPERT who can never answer any question he;s asked.

Blake
07-26-2019, 12:10 AM
I want to watch the guy once again fail to answer my track question, an EXPERT who can never answer any question he;s asked.

Boring.

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 12:15 AM
Boring.

When you don't know anything about something, yep....boring. I know nothing about soccer, some find it very exciting, to me....boring.

Blake
07-26-2019, 12:21 AM
When you don't know anything about something, yep....boring. I know nothing about soccer, some find it very exciting, to me....boring.

You're boring

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 12:26 AM
You're boring

Then don't read me, ok?

Blake
07-26-2019, 12:35 AM
Then don't read me, ok?

You're junking up this forum. There's another forum for your boring junk.

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 12:44 AM
You're junking up this forum. There's another forum for your boring junk.

Dummy, tell that to the guy who started this thread, ok?

Blake
07-26-2019, 12:47 AM
Dummy, tell that to the guy who started this thread, ok?

I'm telling it to the dummy that bumped it when it was ready to die

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 12:54 AM
I'm telling it to the dummy that bumped it when it was ready to die

When you talk about Avante I will respond, if you don't want that then don't post my name in the thread title.

I do agree way too much Avante talk here, it really is amazing the impact made, kinda funny actually.

Aren't you prople getting bored with Avante by now? My God, are you people really that damn bored/boring?

johnsmith
07-26-2019, 10:51 AM
Zeke shreds defenses.
Avante shreds kids’ buttholes.

:lmao:lmao

johnsmith
07-26-2019, 10:52 AM
When you talk about Avante I will respond, if you don't want that then don't post my name in the thread title.

I do agree way too much Avante talk here, it really is amazing the impact made, kinda funny actually.

Aren't you prople getting bored with Avante by now? My God, are you people really that damn bored/boring?

I personally LOVED the thread that definitively proved you’re a god damn liar that makes up stories about yourself on the internet to impress complete strangers....not that we didn’t know that already.