PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Dennis with his hand in the cookie jar

picnroll
07-22-2019, 11:14 AM
Bleacher report:

Dennis Robertson, the uncle of Kawhi Leonard who is known to be one of his top influencers, reportedly attempted to circumvent the NBA's collective bargaining agreement during free-agency negotiations this summer.
ESPN's Stephen A. Smith said the following on Monday's First Take:
"This is me putting on my reporter's hat here. People in NBA circles are talking about this right now: Allegedly, the uncle, Uncle Dennis, was asking for a lot of stuff from the other teams; houses, planes, sponsorship, guaranteed sponsorship money, just as an example. They're throwing this stuff out there. All of those things are supposedly illegal in the collective bargaining agreement. I have no idea whether this is true or not. I'm not trying to cast any aspersions on Uncle Dennis, but people in NBA circles are talking about this as we speak. Why is that important? Because one could argue the reason why this story is out there right now about the Lakers and the Raptors feeling played wasn't just because of what Uncle Dennis asked for, but they're going to try to turn that around and parlay that into a question about what did the Clippers give up to get Kawhi Leonard. So in other words, you've got teams right now playing games with one another talking about they're trying to point the finger at the Clippers saying, 'let's ask what the Clippers did to get Kawhi Leonard.'

"I'm here to tell you right now, we don't care. We don't care. The bottom line is Kawhi Leonard is with the Los Angeles Clippers. He's not with the Lakers or the Raptors, but I'm telling you right now in the days to come you're going to hear more noise about what Kawhi's camp was asking for, with questions about what the Clippers gave up."
If the Clippers are found to have violated the CBA, they could be subject to a penalty that includes a $3 million fine, a loss of a first-round pick and/or the voiding of Leonard's contract. The most notable example of CBA circumvention was the Minnesota Timberwolves' illegal contractual agreement with Joe Smith, which resulted in the team losing four first-round picks, having Smith's contracts voided and a $3.5 million fine.
This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

MultiTroll
07-22-2019, 11:24 AM
ESPN's Stephen A. Smith said the following on Monday's First Take:
"I have no idea whether this is true or not."
This sums it up.
Should be on the top of every article / appearance this clown makes.

MoSpur02
07-22-2019, 11:27 AM
I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

MultiTroll
07-22-2019, 11:27 AM
"I'm not trying to cast any aspersions on Uncle Dennis,"
No, not at all Numb Nutts. :lol

exstatic
07-22-2019, 11:31 AM
This sums it up.
Should be on the top of every article / appearance this clown makes.

Doesn't make the question any less legit. Did the Clippers go over the line to recruit Load Management.

Mr. Body
07-22-2019, 11:35 AM
Stephen A. Smith needs to shoot himself, but then so does Uncle Dennis.

This is the kind of stuff that gets Zion to Duke, by the way. You'd never hear it if nephew went to the Lakers.

buujness
07-22-2019, 11:35 AM
If this is somehow proven to be true, would any of us be surprised? Kawhi and his camp are the most cutthroat and shady dealers in the NBA right now.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-22-2019, 11:40 AM
Stephen A. is a joke, but so is Uncle Dennis. I wouldn't doubt uncle asked for those things. Jerry West is smart enough, and has been in the game long enough, though, that I doubt he did anything beyond orchestrating the PG trade to satisfy that request...which was extreme enough.

The media gets all fired up because the Lakers are saying they feel played. No one really cares about the Raptors in all of this, tbh. And for the Lakers it's just sour grapes. Kawhi probably was holding out until the Clippers trade came through...the Lakers are just not used to not getting what they want so now they're going to bitch about the process that they fully volunteered to participate in. Had the Clips not swung that deal, who knows, Kawhi may have swallowed his pride and been LeBron's bitch for a couple of years. He was going to LA regardless, someway, somehow.

bklynspursfan
07-22-2019, 11:47 AM
Wasn't he asking for some ridiculous stuff here before they wanted out from the Spurs? Probably just asks for stuff he knows he won't get, then use that as justification to say they didn't give us what we wanted so we dipped.

John B
07-22-2019, 11:55 AM
Further vindicates Spurs on what kind of vultures PATFO was dealing with. The uglier Uncle Dennis (Kiwi representation) gets the better for Spurs image, that Uncle Dennis would do everything, lies, exaggerates injury, to get what they want imo

picnroll
07-22-2019, 11:56 AM
No, not at all Numb Nutts. :lol
Seems like Masari had some thoughts along these lines as well.

Strategic
07-22-2019, 12:00 PM
A real surprise would be if there are not shady dealings going on.

Mr. Body
I doubt West gave them anything, but this may be why nephew took a short deal. He wants the Lakers but they wouldn't deal under the table, either.

Nephew is losing money everywhere. The Lakers may wind up losing AD, LeBron is getting old, and they treated all their parts.

Awesome.

r0drig0lac
Uncle Dennis making his name somehow

DAF86
07-22-2019, 12:15 PM
This is what happens when you give amateurs too much power, tbh.

RD2191
07-22-2019, 12:18 PM
Yeah, because I'm sure the Lakers never did any shady deals under the the table. :lol

coachmac87
07-22-2019, 12:20 PM
Yeah but accusing him and Nephew for over exaggerating or faking an injury is out of the question lol.

timtonymanu
07-22-2019, 12:20 PM
Oh so when it’s the Lakers involved, now they aren’t quick to say “but it was the Spurs fault all along.” Gotta love how those fucks always change the narrative when it’s convenient to them. :lol

Russ
07-22-2019, 12:26 PM
Speaking of Dennis, Skip Bayless insists that UD introduced himself to Skip at the Pacquiao fight in Vegas Saturday (with Kawhi sitting nearby).

Dennis told Skip, "Kawhi asked me to say hi to you" or something like that.

sasaint
07-22-2019, 12:34 PM
Everybody gonna get reparations except the Spurs.

lmbebo
07-22-2019, 01:15 PM
Everybody gonna get reparations except the Spurs.

Yep ... because the Spurs "harmed" him.

beirmeistr
07-22-2019, 01:19 PM
Do, if this is true and Quitter’s contract is voided, what then?

Drom John
07-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Spurs are paying 1/7th of their national tv revenue in reparations to the Spirits of Louis. That makes the luxury tax harder to cross for the Spurs, Nets, Nuggets and Pacers.

Mugen
07-22-2019, 01:28 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1ZuwmuTflqArIS9luOGyYXAEwLZq5H JjsaeXK8pJdb_5fWRYS

Dverde
07-22-2019, 01:29 PM
:claw this should have been his logo. It’s uncle Dennis dragging nephew’s hand down.

ZeusWillJudge
07-22-2019, 01:30 PM

"I'm here to tell you right now, we don't care. We don't care. The bottom line is Kawhi Leonard is with the Los Angeles Clippers."

How about find out if it's true first, Stephen A? If you believe it enough to do a hit piece, then you damn well should care. If it's true, everybody should care. So either Stephen A is too stupid to breathe, or he's just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.

Dverde
07-22-2019, 01:35 PM
:claw this should have been his logo. It’s uncle Dennis dragging nephew’s hand down.

cd98
07-22-2019, 01:38 PM
No offense, but in the world of "give me" which is where he is coming from, why not ask for everything? You might only get half, but you might as well ask for everything and see what happens. Since he's not an agent, he can get away with asking.

coachmac87
07-22-2019, 01:38 PM

"I'm here to tell you right now, we don't care. We don't care. The bottom line is Kawhi Leonard is with the Los Angeles Clippers."

How about find out if it's true first, Stephen A? If you believe it enough to do a hit piece, then you damn well should care. If it's true, everybody should care. So either Stephen A is too stupid to breathe, or he's just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.

He doesn’t care cause he’s an elitists...

LA hoops is better with Kawhi joining the Clippers...

“He doesn’t care” about Toronto or anything to do with SA or any small markets. If I’m Toronto I let it alllll fly....you got the title and keeping it 100 regarding Nephew and the crew isn’t gonna do any harm..

Leaving you after winning a title is one thing, but attempting to bend you over backwards knowing they’re gone is like you’re getting punk’d

mudyez
07-22-2019, 01:44 PM
Bleacher report:
If the Clippers are found to have violated the CBA, they could be subject to a penalty that includes a $3 million fine, a loss of a first-round pick and/or the voiding of Leonard's contract.

Since they basically gave them all away, they are kind of bullet proof regarding that.

phxspurfan
07-22-2019, 02:10 PM
The most notable example of CBA circumvention was the Minnesota Timberwolves' illegal contractual agreement with Joe Smith, which resulted in the team losing four first-round picks, having Smith's contracts voided and a $3.5 million fine

Ah, Joe Smith...memories of NBA Live 2003

fWTn-tA42AE

KobesAchilles
07-22-2019, 02:17 PM
Spurs are paying 1/7th of their national tv revenue in reparations to the Spirits of Louis. That makes the luxury tax harder to cross for the Spurs, Nets, Nuggets and Pacers.

???

Drom John
07-22-2019, 02:22 PM
???

Dated. Seems the the NBA (and the four ABA teams in the NBA bought out the Spirits of St. Louis) in 2014. I missed that.

ducks
07-22-2019, 02:28 PM
Stephen A. Smith needs to shoot himself, but then so does Uncle Dennis.

This is the kind of stuff that gets Zion to Duke, by the way. You'd never hear it if nephew went to the Lakers.

Most in dc need to

Seventyniner
07-22-2019, 02:43 PM
Since they basically gave them all away, they are kind of bullet proof regarding that.

The Stepien rule just says that a team cannot make a trade that leaves them without a first round draft pick in two consecutive future drafts. The league could take away the ones the Clippers had to keep, leaving the Clippers with no firsts at all for the next 9 years or so.

I'm more interested to see what happens if Number Two's contract really does get voided. I don't think any team left can pay him more than the room exception of $5.4M except the Hornets (who have the full MLE left IIRC). If Number Two ends up having to sign a one-year deal with another team, there's another $25M that Uncle D cost him.

exstatic
07-22-2019, 02:46 PM
Do, if this is true and Quitter’s contract is voided, what then?

LOL, that's what. Lakers cap room is gone like a fart in the wind, and I imagine that Toronto renounced him weeks ago to clear his cap hold. Oh, and LOL Knicks. They probably had the largest remaining chunk of cap room, which they have now squandered on Marcus Morris.

OldMan88
07-22-2019, 03:10 PM
I wonder how long after Nephew retires that he finds out Uncle has embezzled every cent he made.

Realdeal1
07-22-2019, 03:16 PM
I doubt they investigate and void kawhi ‘s contract but that would be sweet karma biting him in the ass... looks like everyone around the league are starting to take notice of how shady uncle Dennis and kawhi’s group are ..sucks that spurs took the blame for the kahwi fiasco at the time but spurs are now vindicated .. Toronto and the Lakers have now experienced uncle Dennis the menace for themselves

RD2191
07-22-2019, 03:19 PM
I wonder how long after Nephew retires that he finds out Uncle has embezzled every cent he made.

Wouldn't be surprised tbh

cool cat
07-22-2019, 03:30 PM
We still have like 1/2 the MLE to offer him if his contract gets voided :rollin

baseline bum
07-22-2019, 03:43 PM
Dated. Seems the the NBA (and the four ABA teams in the NBA bought out the Spirits of St. Louis) in 2014. I missed that.

Wow. Spirits owners must have been getting old as hell and wanted that lump sum before checking out.

phxspurfan
07-22-2019, 03:46 PM

Fuck him. Hope he's left with nothing but that stupid hand turkey drawing.

Chillen
07-22-2019, 03:53 PM
Nothing surprises me anymore Kawhi definitely hurt the Spurs image and franchise but Spurs will recover. Who leaves a defending NBA champion team in Raptors and doesn't man up and defend the title. Answer is: Kawhi, hell bent on getting to LA.

tonight...you
07-22-2019, 04:39 PM
Fuck him. Hope he's left with nothing but that stupid hand turkey drawing.
:rollin

Dennis the Menace
07-22-2019, 04:45 PM
Uncle loses his nephew $120 million in spurs money, loses Jordan brand for New Balance, gets into a lawsuit with Nike, and the NBA will investigate CBA violations.

Not a matter of “if” but when Kawhi gets injured again or dejenerative injury flares back up, this Kawhi ship very well might sink before he reaches his early 30’s

phxspurfan
07-22-2019, 05:01 PM
Uncle loses his nephew $120 million in spurs money

tbh that loss is super real now that we see Westbrook, who took a SuperMax, and still got what he wanted (got tf out of Oklahoma), and still got to keep the money.

All Kawhi's bitch ass needed to do was declare himself out for the year medically, and that was that. But he had to fuck everything up and play an entire year with a fake ass loyalty to Toronto. Not like he fooled anyone up there but wow. Cost him a shitload of money by doing all that, and a lot of effort too.

Kawhi would have demanded a trade from SA with the SuperMax if he was here. Good thing for the Spurs FO that never happened.

Mr. Body
07-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Uncle loses his nephew $120 million in spurs money, loses Jordan brand for New Balance, gets into a lawsuit with Nike, and the NBA will investigate CBA violations.

Not a matter of “if” but when Kawhi gets injured again or dejenerative injury flares back up, this Kawhi ship very well might sink before he reaches his early 30’s

Are they still making 30 for 30s?

sasaint
07-22-2019, 05:13 PM
tbh that loss is super real now that we see Westbrook, who took a SuperMax, and still got what he wanted (got tf out of Oklahoma), and still got to keep the money.

All Kawhi's bitch ass needed to do was declare himself out for the year medically, and that was that. But he had to fuck everything up and play an entire year with a fake ass loyalty to Toronto. Not like he fooled anyone up there but wow. Cost him a shitload of money by doing all that, and a lot of effort too.

Kawhi would have demanded a trade from SA with the SuperMax if he was here. Good thing for the Spurs FO that never happened.

Uhm... I think Number 2 fooled a lot of folks up there. In any event, a lot of them had delusions of retaining him.

GreekSpursfan
07-22-2019, 05:42 PM
I dont think Steve Ballmer is worried about this story whatsoever and y'all know what i'm talking about.

spurs10
07-22-2019, 06:04 PM
I'd expect nothing less from Uncle Dennis and his 'camp.'

Marrow
07-22-2019, 06:13 PM
It'll all catch up with Uncle Dennis in the end and Kawhi will be the one who will have to suffer the consequences unfortunately

exstatic
07-22-2019, 06:23 PM
I dont think Steve Ballmer is worried about this story whatsoever and y'all know what i'm talking about.

Not Greek.

Keepin' it real
07-22-2019, 06:24 PM
It'll all catch up with Uncle Dennis in the end and Kawhi will be the one who will have to suffer the consequences unfortunately

C'mon man. Leanord grown. He grown.

exstatic
07-22-2019, 06:27 PM

No he's not. Dennis LITERALLY led him away by the hand from some autograph seekers in NY.

Payote75
07-22-2019, 06:45 PM
Besides a trade we could all love and agree on this is the best news possible for the spurs organisation and it's fans. Don't care if kawitter is or isn't a part of it no bullshit excuses that he knows nothing or even if he truly innocent and his uncle is the only corrupt one. It makes no difference it shows who they were....are...and will be. TRASH. Eventually karma is a bitch as is greed and deceit. Keep digging Stephen A and ESPN go expose them.....vindicate the spurs and the lies true colours showed. Organisations feeling played conned trying to extort crap when you should be grateful your able to earn and get what you have no doubt you earned it with your abilities but it doesn't give you the right to extort and squeeze shit losers.... lies deceit greed always come back to bite cheaters. In 3 years nobody may even deal with him or 4 whatever the contract is for. Oh and let's not 4get Nike only thing better that could go our way besides eliminating him from playoffs is if Nike wins such a large suit that it actually puts a dent in his earnings. It's hard to take on Nike and win. They could tie him up for a long time. God I'm enjoying this.

tonight...you
07-22-2019, 06:50 PM
No he's not. Dennis LITERALLY led him away by the hand from some autograph seekers in NY.
Damn...
Wow.
I wonder what his home-life is like.

timvp
07-22-2019, 07:13 PM
Funny note: I've been contacted by an investigator regarding things I've posted about Uncle Dennis and nephew. Someone (NBA? Lakers? Raptors?) is angry and looking for dirt on those two :rollin

BillMc
07-22-2019, 07:14 PM

You know that's coming. Kawhi will be on info commercials and hocking his DPOY and rings to support himself.

tonight...you
07-22-2019, 07:14 PM
Funny note: I've been contacted by an investigator regarding things I've posted about Uncle Dennis and nephew. Someone (NBA? Lakers? Raptors?) is angry and looking for dirt on those two :rollin
Ruh roh...

picnroll
07-22-2019, 07:15 PM

In the name of God, country and the Spurs do your duty timvp.

Chucho
07-22-2019, 07:15 PM

God damned, that is awesome! Since it's just a private investigation, roll some details out, plz.

GusT15
07-22-2019, 07:20 PM

Be careful LJ.You never know if it's an investigator working for Robertson and wants to find out about your knowledge for some situations before suing you as well.You don't need Nephew coming at you in a court room waving his hand drawing in your face.

(Yes,i presumed in that scenario Nephew will get confused with the Spurstalk and the Nike case)

Dennis the Menace
07-22-2019, 07:23 PM
In the name of God, country and the Spurs do your duty timvp.

This please. As a small market team the Spurs don’t have media defend them when shady things happen to the franchise. The large market teams & media cohorts who are in their back pockets financially prey on these situations. Be the hero that the Spurs community needs.

Marrow
07-22-2019, 07:25 PM

Yeah I know he's grown and as much to blame as Uncle Dennis but who ultimately has the most to lose out of all of this.

Kawhi is being led willingly by his uncle but I'm sure its for the betterment of Dennis rather than Kawhi.

Dennis the Menace
07-22-2019, 07:25 PM
Kawhi walking in the streets to the arena for the all star game...

UZER
07-22-2019, 07:29 PM
Stephen A don't care because Kawhi still ended up in LA. Anywhere else he would definitely care.

GB20
07-22-2019, 07:36 PM

:wow

Down Under
07-22-2019, 07:51 PM
The Clippers never needed to do anything dodgy to get him there. Dennis wanted him to have his own team in a big market - the Clippers were the only option. The only thing they had to do was trade an emerging star & a million draft picks to get a co-superstar who's not quite as good as Kawhi.

tonight...you
07-22-2019, 07:53 PM
The Clippers never needed to do anything dodgy to get him there. Dennis wanted him to have his own team in a big market - the Clippers were the only option. The only thing they had to do was trade an emerging star & a million draft picks to get a co-superstar who's not quite as good as Kawhi.
KD would disagree. Paul George is clearly the superior player.

Keepin' it real
07-22-2019, 07:55 PM

Lol, they contacted me too! I told them I'd have no comment until they pronounced his name right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q1B6shCq-k

I'm still waiting to hear back...

loveforthegame
07-22-2019, 09:17 PM
Can uncle Dennis be fined just for asking for this ridiculous stuff? Will anyone from the Spurs, Raptors and/or Lakers go on record if an investigation comes about? Going to be hard to prove the Clippers provided what the others didn’t.

BillMc
07-22-2019, 09:29 PM
Lol, they contacted me too! I told them I'd have no comment until they pronounced his name right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q1B6shCq-k

I'm still waiting to hear back...

:lol

Marvin the Martian play by play, tbh

ZeusWillJudge
07-22-2019, 09:30 PM

Dayum. Shit getting real up in here.

Dennis is officially Kawhi's agent, isn't he? Soliciting the team for stuff like guaranteed endorsement money is seriously off limits. If even a little of it is verifiable, I think he gets fined and can't be an NBA agent anymore - at the very least.

It's kind of funny that the other teams didn't appear to report it until after Kawhi turned them down.

Strike
07-22-2019, 09:39 PM

This.

Seventyniner
07-22-2019, 10:46 PM

Dayum.

If it came down to it, which would you choose: help the Lakers and take Uncle D down or just stand aside and give the ol' purple and urine the middle finger?

james evans
07-22-2019, 10:50 PM
Yeah, because I'm sure the Lakers never did any shady deals under the the table. :lol
Yea. They’re saints lol.

hombre
07-23-2019, 01:27 AM
Dennis is officially Kawhi's agent, isn't he?

He's his advisor, he's not a certified agent.

DJR210
07-23-2019, 01:33 AM

:lol as he tries to speak up after mustering up the courage to say something

apalisoc_9
07-23-2019, 01:58 AM
Uncle dennis hate is stupid.

He just wants the best for his family.

venitian navigator
07-23-2019, 02:17 AM

also the mafia bosses want the same and they think they're enabled to commit any sort of crime for that...

hombre
07-23-2019, 02:25 AM
Fuck Uncle Dennis.

ndbutch
07-23-2019, 08:24 AM
Dayum. Shit getting real up in here.

Dennis is officially Kawhi's agent, isn't he? Soliciting the team for stuff like guaranteed endorsement money is seriously off limits. If even a little of it is verifiable, I think he gets fined and can't be an NBA agent anymore - at the very least.

It's kind of funny that the other teams didn't appear to report it until after Kawhi turned them down.

What evidence is there that the teams "reported" anything. These things never have any sources. And in typical Steve A fashion: "I'm not saying it's true but....". Brian Windhorst(sp?) is the first one who floated this without naming any sources. Same balloon spit as the Pelicans owner supposedly forbidding an Anthony Davis trade to the Lakers. Yes. The Kawhi Leonard camp leveraged all 3 teams against each other. Including the Clippers. They had no idea they were essentially bidding against themselves. Or so its claimed now. Personally I believe Leonard would have signed with the Lakers if the Clippers didn't capitulate. The Raptors GM smelled a rat as soon as the Leonard camp started making absurd requests. The Lakers already had a contingency plan. Nobody was shocked or surprised except the folks who truly "got played" like Jalen Rose, Chris Brussard and Steven A.

One last nit. Uncle Dennis and Kawhi aren't evil geniuses and manipulators. They had a very capable agent that pulled this off. Jerry West didn't do it either (by his own admission). Steve Ballmer and THE ACTUAL GM, Michael Winger, did. It's the whole Lakers angle, hated as they are, that drives this whole thing. They've been talked about more missing the playoffs than Clippers have making it. It's oxygen to ESPN and Fox. Don't be fooled by the rhetoric. It's all about the Lakers. And no one should excite themselves into believing Davis is going to leave the Lakers. He's leveraging their roster decisions the way he wants for as long as he has that leverage. You don't force a trade, complaining about losing and lack of endorsements, to go home to the Bulls or the Knicks which have roster that's simply Pelicans East.

bklynspursfan
07-23-2019, 08:53 AM

:lol

UZER
07-23-2019, 09:11 AM
I had a hunch this would happen. I was actually surprised the media didn’t make that big a deal about Kawhi playing the Lakers for a fool when it first happened. I expected they would have been screaming mad as soon as he chose the Clippers. But they were conflicted because he still chose an LA team.

But now that the dust is settling, they’re not going to let it go and the claws are starting to come out. Nobody does that to my precious Lakers. :cry

ZeusWillJudge
07-23-2019, 09:21 AM
What evidence is there that the teams "reported" anything.

Didn't read past the first sentence. Do you know what the word "IF" means? I said "IF".

As for evidence? TIMVP says they've hired an investigator who contacted him. That's good enough evidence. I don't know that they reported anything to the league, but if someone solicited a back door deal, and they're hiring investigators, they would be fools not to have made the league aware. (There's that damned "if" again.)

He's his advisor, he's not a certified agent.

That would explain a little bit. An agent would be risking his career for life if he was trying to arrange back door deals. They can't take away his right to be Kawhi's uncle. But they could still ban him from any NBA facilities around the league.

Just from the things we heard about him in SA, then Toronto, and now this summer, I think there's a good chance he's pushed too far. The league won't put up with that kind of BS very long.

DPG21920
07-23-2019, 09:47 AM

Look, you are grossly oversimplifying that statement. It’s one thing to want the best for your family; it’s another thing entirely to use a ruthless by any means necessary tactic to get said stuff.

There is a good way to do business and a bad way. Do you say “hey, this unethical and lying business hate is stupid, they just want the best for their shareholders?”. No.

MultiTroll
07-23-2019, 09:56 AM
As for evidence? TIMVP says they've hired an investigator who contacted him.

The league won't put up with that kind of BS very long.

Who is "they've"? Steven A Smith hire some investigators looking for a scoop? :lol Or bitter Laker dumbphuck?

b. The league will put up with all kinds of bullshit. Kwame Brown for MVPau. Zaza ending what could have been #6 and beyond. Donkey the Cowards nutt kicks.

Spare us with "the league won't put up with" nonsense.

ZeusWillJudge
07-23-2019, 09:59 AM
Spare us with "the league won't put up with" nonsense.

Tell you what. You spare us the faggotry, and I won't use that phrase anymore.

Deal?

rjv
07-23-2019, 10:38 AM
"This is me putting on my reporter's hat here" -since when has stephen a. ever done any reporting? on a side note, uncle dennis and leonard aren't the bad guys until it's the lakers that are the 'victims'.

itzsoweezee
07-23-2019, 08:29 PM
Oh shit, this is real https://t.co/jTIeEDv9Ky?amp=1

look_at_g_shred
07-24-2019, 09:42 AM
Fucking hilarious

YGWHI
07-24-2019, 09:44 AM
As for evidence? TIMVP says they've hired an investigator who contacted him. That's good enough evidence. I don't know that they reported anything to the league, but if someone solicited a back door deal, and they're hiring investigators, they would be fools not to have made the league aware. (There's that damned "if" again.)

Evidence is having Dennis asking for/Clippers offering...in a type.

No one could prove NBA rigged games until FBI made Tim Donaghy to admit it. But Ballmer/Frank/Doc/Dennis won't do it.

Unles timvp and the rest of "informarts" are on real estate business or get banks accounts data to prove that Clippers give a house/endorsement/whatever to get the deal...NBA won't prove anything.

Also, Anthony Davis waived his $4M trade bonus and a few days later he got $4M for his apparence in Space Jam II. But it's the Lakers. I guess Silver won't say a word about it, right?

look_at_g_shred
07-24-2019, 09:48 AM
Evidence is having Dennis asking for/Clippers offering...in a type.

No one could prove NBA rigged games until FBI made Tim Donaghy to admit it. But Ballmer/Frank/Doc/Dennis won't do it.

Unles timvp and the rest of "informarts" are on real estate business or get banks accounts data to prove that Clippers give a house/endorsement/whatever
to get the deal...NBA won't prove anything.

Also, Anthony Davis waive his $4M trade bonus but a week later he got $5 for his apparence in Space Jam II. But it's the Lakers. I guess Silver won't say a word about it, right?

That would explain a little bit. An agent would be risking his career for life if he was trying to arrange back door deals. They can't take away his right to be Kawhi's uncle. But they could still ban him from any NBA facilities around the league.

Just from the things we heard about him in SA, then Toronto, and now this summer, I think there's a good chance he's pushed too far. The league won't put up with that kind of BS very long.

[/QUOTE]
Just never understood why you hit us with the ..and spurs fans will be spoiled tweet. That was fucked up.

YGWHI
07-24-2019, 09:51 AM
That was fucked up.
:D

baseline bum
07-24-2019, 10:05 AM
Oh shit, this is real https://t.co/jTIeEDv9Ky?amp=1

LMAO at this faggot asking for planes. Please tell me he's going to buy Uncle Dennis a jet since that's what bankrupted Scottie Pippen while he was still playing.

MultiTroll
07-24-2019, 10:16 AM
The league won't put up with that kind of BS very long.

Not a chance numby.

You let it be known when the league "won't put up with that BS."

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-24-2019, 10:22 AM
All of these NBA superstars are little princesses these days. Kawhi is just a little more blatant about it.

exstatic
07-24-2019, 10:22 AM
Not a chance numby.

You let it be known when the league "won't put up with that BS."

When it affects the Lakers.

MultiTroll
07-24-2019, 10:25 AM
When it affects the Lakers.
Or the Warriors.
Who is the #1 darling now for Stern Jr. to puppet to. the current Lakers or Warriors?

No difference?

heyheymymy
07-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Lol the Leonard family is like poverty stricken white trash weasels.