PDA

View Full Version : Me Too or Me Poo?

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:03 PM
https://youtu.be/WE05akv_k08

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Officials on Monday lifted the suspension of a Bulgarian boxer who kissed a reporter without her consent during a post-fight interview after he completed a sexual harassment course and paid a $2,500 fine.
The California State Athletic Commission voted unanimously to allow Kubrat Pulev to reapply for his license with the caveat that future offenses would result in a lifetime ban from fighting in North America.
Pulev was suspended in March after he grabbed Jenny Ravalo’s head in his hands and planted a kiss on her lips following his knockout of Bogdan Dinu.
He apologized to Ravalo before the commission voted. He said it was not sexual but an emotional reaction to his victory.
Ravalo said that’s not OK. She said she has been bullied online by thousands for speaking up and been slandered by Pulev’s agent, Bob Arum of Top Rank.
“Mr. Arum cares little about sexual harassment at all,” Ravalo told the commission before the vote, noting that he recently said he did not believe “that a 6-foot-4, 250-pound boxer grabbing the face of a 5-foot-2 reporter and forcibly kissing her with his bloody mouth was sexual harassment. I would like to see if he would think differently if a large, bloody man did the same to him without his consent.”
Her lawyer, Gloria Allred, asked the commission to sanction Pulev and Arum.
In response, the commission said Arum also participated in a sexual harassment remediation class with Pulev and appeared to have learned something.
Pulev agreed to participate in a video campaign about sexual harassment that the commission is considering doing. He said it would be important for people to know that such behavior is not correct “because a lot of people like me don’t know.”

https://ktla.com/2019/07/22/suspension-lifted-on-boxer-who-planted-kiss-on-reporter-after-costa-mesa-match/

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:10 PM
This was well before the hearing.

Reporter Forcibly Kissed by Boxer After Costa Mesa Match Says He Also Grabbed Her Butt

A female reporter forcibly kissed by a Bulgarian boxer during a taped interview in Costa Mesa called for state athletics officials to suspend the fighter's boxing license Thursday as she told reporters he also grabbed her butt.

Jennifer Ravalo appears during a news conference on March 28, 2019. (Credit: KTLA)
The interview was conducted after heavyweight champion Kubrat Pulev knocked out Romanian boxer Bogdan Dinu at the Orange County Convention Center last Saturday night. He can be seen answering questions from Vegas Sports Daily reporter Jennifer Ravalo before he suddenly grabs her face and lunges forward with a forced kiss.

He has since denied any wrongdoing, saying he was just "elated" after his victory and claiming he and Ravalo are "friends" — which she denies and says would still not justify his actions.

https://ktla.com/2019/03/28/reporter-forcibly-kissed-by-boxer-after-costa-mesa-match-says-he-also-grabbed-her-butt-calls-for-his-suspension/

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:12 PM
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/victim.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=300&h=169

Millennial_Messiah
07-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Women don't poop, except when they're falsely alleging rape.

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:35 PM
Unverified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khs7jt81qTQ

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:39 PM
Check out how she's beefing off her tatas.
Comments by poster BoxingEnthusiast below the above video purporting this was the same night of the interview:

This was after the Pulev kiss on the same night. If she felt like she was sexually assaulted but then carried on like this straight after it? She is making a mockery of all sexual abuse victims & trying to get paid as much as she can at the expense of a mans career & reputation. I am not saying what Pulev did was right, far from it, but an apology is all that was necessary because she clearly lied in her statement.

A new video has now emerged from Kubrat Pulev’s team showing Jenny 'SuShe' Ravalo at the post-fight after-party giving a lap dance to a member of Kubrat Pulev's team, just a few feet away from him. Above is the clip, accompanied by her explanation of the party.

Fabbs
07-22-2019, 08:47 PM
While probably coached by Allred to say this, Jennys got a point here:

“Mr. Arum cares little about sexual harassment at all,” Ravalo told the commission before the vote, noting that he recently said he did not believe “that a 6-foot-4, 250-pound boxer grabbing the face of a 5-foot-2 reporter and forcibly kissing her with his bloody mouth was sexual harassment. I would like to see if he would think differently if a large, bloody man did the same to him without his consent.”

She could say the lap dance was by her choice with whom she wanted. Vs the kiss which he forced upon her. Regardless, wonder what that twunt Allred and Jenny are saying about the lapdance. Probably silence.

Pavlov
07-22-2019, 09:31 PM
If you're fine with that happening to your daughter....

pgardn
07-22-2019, 09:54 PM
Fabbs...

How many times have you fapped to this whole thing?

Millennial_Messiah
07-22-2019, 10:03 PM
If your fine with that happening to your daughter....

No, but it's worse if my son was falsely accused. Much better to free a guilty man than to convict an innocent one, tbh. That's the staple of freedom. If you disagree you're against freedom and therefore anti-American.

Spurtacular
07-22-2019, 10:20 PM
If your fine with that happening to your daughter....

Is the same dude gonna be fine with her showing 3/4th of her tits on the job? Just wondering...

Millennial_Messiah
07-22-2019, 10:26 PM
Is the same dude gonna be fine with her showing 3/4th of her tits on the job? Just wondering...

Im cool if my chick shows 3/4 of her tits and ass at the pool/beach in a weeny bikini... but I would prefer her to have a bachelor's degree and a REAL job, tbh.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:01 AM
Is the same dude gonna be fine with her showing 3/4th of her tits on the job? Just wondering...Sexual assault is the only way you will ever touch a woman.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:56 AM
Sexual assault is the only way you will ever touch a woman.

So, you're saying that was sexual assault?

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 03:33 AM
So, you're saying that was sexual assault?I'm saying sexual assault is the only way you will ever touch a woman.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 04:34 AM
I'm saying sexual assault is the only way you will ever touch a woman.

We weren't talking about sexual assault unless you're saying that the boxer committed sexual assault.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:01 PM
We weren't talking about sexual assault unless you're saying that the boxer committed sexual assault.I was talking about the only way you will ever touch a woman. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:10 PM
I was talking about the only way you will ever touch a woman. Glad I could clear that up for you.

So, you were just lashing out.

Par.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:11 PM
So, you were just lashing out.Just making a joke at your expense.

Because you're an incel.

Can't say you don't care....

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:15 PM
Just making a joke at your expense.

Because you're an incel.

Can't say you don't care....

I don't care. That's why I asked if you were regarding the subject matter. You confirmed you were just lashing out instead.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:17 PM
I don't care.Then why do you keep responding, derp?

You care so hard about it.

lol defensive snowflake incel

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:22 PM
Then why do you keep responding, derp?

You care so hard about it.

lol defensive snowflake incel

I don't care about your nonsense. Doesn't mean I won't :lol at your desperate pursuit of a w.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:23 PM
I don't care about your nonsense.You're still responding to it and being defensive about it.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:29 PM
You're still responding to it and being defensive about it.

lol derp

:lmao The guy that keeps crying I make stuff about him is still desperate to make it about me. :lmao
:lmao Compulsive loser psychopav. :lmao

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:32 PM
:lmao The guy that keeps crying I make stuff about him is still desperate to make it about me. :lmao
:lmao Compulsive loser psychopav. :lmaoDamn, four-emoji level caring by derp.

Keep responding and being defensive, derp -- you're totes showing everyone you don't care!

Chucho
07-23-2019, 02:40 PM
:lol Only 1 vote. And it's from MM.

SpursforSix
07-23-2019, 02:44 PM
:lol Only 1 vote. And it's from MM.

I don't even understand what we're voting on. I've never been clear on "me poo".

Chucho
07-23-2019, 02:52 PM
I don't even understand what we're voting on. I've never been clear on "me poo".

I dunno. The results are in-line with what you should expect from OP's threads.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 01:44 PM
at least the #metoo movement made a standup comedian out of aziz when he could barely spit half a joke out prior. :tu

Chucho
07-24-2019, 07:08 PM
at least the #metoo movement made a standup comedian out of aziz when he could barely spit half a joke out prior. :tu

No. Aziza Anasari is not a funny standup whatsoever. He's a dude who has a niche and when he goes outside his Arab Kevin Hart schtick, what little funny he has disappears instantly.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 07:11 PM
No. Aziza Anasari is not a funny standup whatsoever. He's a dude who has a niche and when he goes outside his Arab Kevin Hart schtick, what little funny he has disappears instantly.

he's def a standup comedian now with that new netflix special. he blows the roof off that auditorium.

spurraider21
07-24-2019, 07:13 PM
:lmao

Chucho
07-24-2019, 08:36 PM
he's def a standup comedian now with that new netflix special. he blows the roof off that auditorium.

Carrot Top kills every night in Vegas. Schumer kills her audience. Dane Cook rocked his crowds in his specials. Almost every special shows the comic killing, that's what they're supposed to do.

That said, I'm not opposed to giving dude another shot. To be fair, Kevin Hart is a decent to good stand-up depending on the special.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 09:31 PM
Carrot Top kills every night in Vegas. Schumer kills her audience. Dane Cook rocked his crowds in his specials. Almost every special shows the comic killing, that's what they're supposed to do.

That said, I'm not opposed to giving dude another shot. To be fair, Kevin Hart is a decent to good stand-up depending on the special.

give his newest standup a shot... i gave it a shot even though i told my friend right before watching it that, "man aziz sucks and has another standup? he's horrible but there's nothing else to watch and fuck it!"

to my surprise it was awesome!

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 01:03 AM
We are now down to this, sad.

Chucho
07-26-2019, 10:41 AM
We are now down to this, sad.

Hey! I have an idea! LET'S ALL TALK TRACK!

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 03:07 PM

Nobody here but Avante can talk track.

The USA Champs are going on while I type this, where is anything from your track EXPERT SFS?

Chucho
07-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Nobody here but Avante can talk track.

The USA Champs are going on while I type this, where is anything from your track EXPERT SFS?

I wasn't serious. No one wants to talk track, Larry. You know this.

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 03:25 PM

Well when compared to....Me Too or Me Poo...hey,

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Well when compared to....Me Too or Me Poo...hey,
It's a fascinating and topical subject in the real world.
Huge, sometimes even life changing depending on the people involved / circumstances.

This OP is an excellent example imo. Certainly appears to be Me Too when initial video is played. Upon further info and lap dance video appears to be a carefully choreographed money grab including one of the head Me Poo twunts Gary Allred.

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 01:34 PM

for fucking real though! fuck track & field! only track & field i ever gave a damn for was on the nes.

Millennial_Messiah
07-27-2019, 04:27 PM
Damn, four-emoji level caring by derp.

Keep responding and being defensive, derp -- you're totes showing everyone you don't care!

Those are emoticons. Emoji is the new age little icons that came after 2010. Like the little car, plane, monkey, etc. Or, on ST specific, like the :claw and :lma

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Those are emoticons. Emoji is the new age little icons that came after 2010. Like the little car, plane, monkey, etc. Or, on ST specific, like the :claw and :lmaNah, I'm sticking with my definition.

Chucho
07-27-2019, 07:20 PM
for fucking real though! fuck track & field! only track & field i ever gave a damn for was on the nes.

Man, that was probably the first game where I got blisters on me fingers from playing.

koriwhat
07-28-2019, 02:38 PM
Man, that was probably the first game where I got blisters on me fingers from playing.

good times :tu