PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Pageant Queen Stripped Of Her Title Fof Having Legitimate Viewpoints

Spurtacular
07-22-2019, 11:24 PM
This been out for a few days now; I'm surprised a concerned Chumpette didn't step up and post it.

Bull True
07-22-2019, 11:26 PM
Inb4 the shameless justifying / rationalizing.

Reck
07-23-2019, 12:22 AM
What part of the contract and or rules are you unsure of, derp?

..in violation of rules and conditions. Their game, their rules.

And it appears as if they were dead on with their assesment of her poor character as the next thing she did was lash out and insult the people in her email reply. :lol Stupid bitch.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 01:45 AM
What part of the contract and or rules are you unsure of, derp?

..in violation of rules and conditions. Their game, their rules.

And it appears as if they were dead on with their assesment of her poor character as the next thing she did was lash out and insult the people in her email reply. :lol Stupid bitch.

Tell us about how she broke the rules and conditions, eunuch.

Also, tell us how she was "dead on" and how she is supposed to have "poor character".

Be specific.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 01:57 AM
Tell us about how she broke the rules and conditions, eunuch.

Also, tell us how she was "dead on" and how she is supposed to have "poor character".

Be specific.It's all in the letters you didn't read.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:58 AM
It's all in the letters you didn't read.

lol derp

Use your words, Chump.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 03:31 AM
Use your words, Chump.Don't have to; they already did.

Try reading them.

Psychopav Chump
07-23-2019, 04:28 AM
Present

ElNono
07-23-2019, 05:47 AM
Are these the legitimate viewpoints we're talking about here?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAFRujyW4AMTS1G.jpg:large

boutons_deux
07-23-2019, 06:50 AM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/20/03/16272664-7266907-image-a-43_1563590853781.jpg

DMC
07-23-2019, 07:53 AM

Holy fuck she's hot. Does she post here?

Spurminator
07-23-2019, 08:06 AM
Holy fuck she's hot. Does she post here?

That's Donald Jr. She's the one on the left.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 09:01 AM

Sounds like legitimate viewpoints to have. For which statement do you take umbrage?

clambake
07-23-2019, 09:03 AM
close-ups are not her friend.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Sounds like legitimate viewpoints to have. For which statement do you take umbrage?Miss World USA evidently thought they might bring their organization into disrepute for being racist and offensive.

Their interaction with Ms. Zhu about her offensive social media posts may have tended to confirm that she was ill-suited to represent their organization.

Everyone has the right to speak his/her mind, but, not free of social consequences. If what you say tends to harm the reputation of your employer, they can fire you for it.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 09:39 AM
Most employment situations are at will in the USA. Your employer can generally fire you for any reason or for no reason at all.

Snowflake conservatives can't seem to get over the fact that there are social consequences for racist words and deeds.

FrostKing
07-23-2019, 09:51 AM
Most employment situations are at will in the USA. Your employer can generally fire you for any reason or for no reason at all.

Snowflake conservatives can't seem to get over the fact that there are social consequences for racist words and deeds.
Right, as evident by all the people losing their jobs for attacking the President on the grounds of his race, gender and physical appearance

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 09:55 AM
Right, as evident by all the people losing their jobs for attacking the President on the grounds of his race, gender and physical appearanceSuch is the lot of public servants anywhere in the world; if you can't stand the heat, a kitchen job probably isn't for you.

FrostKing
07-23-2019, 10:01 AM
Such is the lot of public servants anywhere in the world; if you can't stand the heat, a kitchen job probably isn't for you.
People were disciplined for attacking Obama's race

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 10:03 AM
Miss World USA evidently thought they might bring their organization into disrepute for being racist and offensive.

Their interaction with Ms. Zhu about her offensive social media posts may have tended to confirm that she was ill-suited to represent their organization.

Everyone has the right to speak his/her mind, but, not free of social consequences. If what you say tends to harm the reputation of your employer, they can fire you for it.

So, she's not a beauty contest winner, but rather just supposed to be a shallow corporate face? I think the organization is just exposing itself if that's the case.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 10:05 AM
Examples of what you're talking about, FrostKing, aren't hard to find if you look for them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksnt.com/news/kdot-employee-fired-after-tweet-insulting-the-president/amp/

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2019/07/canadian-cartoonist-fired-after-trump-illustration-goes-viral.html

https://thenib.com/i-was-fired-for-criticizing-trump

https://lawandcrime.com/first-amendment/lawsuit-republican-judge-fired-secretary-for-criticizing-trump/

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 10:10 AM
So, she's not a beauty contest winner, but rather just supposed to be a shallow corporate face? I think the organization is just exposing itself if that's the case.You seem to be unfamiliar with what beauty pageants are and what the winners are generally required to do.

The winners limit themselves contractually; they agree not to do and say things that will reflect badly on the org they have been hired to represent. As you say, this perhaps reflects worse on the org than the representative.

This is about as far away from being censorship or 1st Amendment infringement as you can get.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 10:13 AM
You seem to be unfamiliar with what beauty pageants are and what the winners are generally required to do.

The winners limit themselves contractually; they agree not to do and say things that will reflect badly on the org they have been hired to represent. As you say, this perhaps reflects worse on the org than the representative.

This is about as far away from being censorship or 1st Amendment infringement as you can get.

It may have always been that way; but more and more in this social media world, these contests are exposing themselves as narrow minded and completely averse to "beauty". They want hollow vessels. They may as well just build a woman robot and call it a day.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 10:14 AM

WTF are you talking about?

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 10:18 AM
In other contexts you've characterized stuff like this as "censorship" and "fascism."

If that's not your take here, please disregard the remark.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 10:20 AM
It may have always been that way; but more and more in this social media world, these contests are exposing themselves as narrow minded and completely averse to "beauty". They want hollow vessels. They may as well just build a woman robot and call it a day.Yeah, I don't necessarily agree that beauty pageants of the past were a truer celebration of the "whole woman", but YMMV.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 10:31 AM
People were disciplined for attacking Obama's racePeople have been fired for bad mouthing Trump. See my examples above.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 10:36 AM
People were disciplined for attacking Obama's raceIt's a pity social mores have changed and that racist words no longer have the patina of respectability.

You have a right to "attack the race" of others; others also have the right to shun and abhor you for it. You can even be fired for it.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 11:46 AM
It's a pity social mores have changed and that racist words no longer have the patina of respectability.

You have a right to "attack the race" of others; others also have the right to shun and abhor you for it. You can even be fired for it.

That's bull shit. She didn't attack anyone's race. She spoke to the abhorrent cultures inflicting races.

I don't think she was hundred percent sensitive in relaying some thoughts, but she doesn't deserve to be slandered.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 11:54 AM
That's bull shit. She didn't attack anyone's race. She spoke to the abhorrent cultures inflicting races.

I don't think she was hundred percent sensitive in relaying some thoughts, but she doesn't deserve to be slandered.
She deserves to be fired tho.:tu

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:01 PM
She deserves to be fired tho.:tu

The pageant deserves to be exposed as fascists. :tu

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:02 PM
The pageant deserves to be exposed as fascists.What is fascism, derp?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:04 PM
What is fascism, derp?

Feel free to list a definition.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:07 PM
Feel free to list a definition.You didn't answer the question, derp.

You called the pageant officials fascists.

What is fascism?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:14 PM
You didn't answer the question, derp.

What is fascism?

Shit or get off the pot.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:16 PM
Shit or get off the pot.
:lol I asked YOU, dumbass.

Post your definition of the term you used to describe beauty pageant officials or back down.

Again.

Par.

You called them fascists.

What is fascism, derp?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:19 PM
:lol I asked YOU, dumbass.

Post your definition of the term you used to describe beauty pageant officials or back down.

Again.

Par.

You called them fascists.

What is fascism, derp?

No point to make. Check.

PAR.

Blake
07-23-2019, 12:20 PM
It's so much easier to conclude that derp is a retard that doesn't know how to debate and just get off the pot

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:21 PM
No point to make. Check.

PAR.
My point is you have no idea what fascism is.

My point is you're ignorant of simple terms.

My point is you back down in fear when I call you out.

Par.

Par.

Par.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:23 PM
It's so much easier to conclude that derp is a retard that doesn't know how to debate and just get off the pot
Watching him squirm and whine and lie is the only entertainment.

He'll declare victory next.

Winehole23

I don't think she was hundred percent sensitive in relaying some thoughts, but she doesn't deserve to be slandered.I was replying directly to FK on a slightly related point, not addressing the case at hand.

At any rate, calling racism racism isn't slander in my book, but YMMV.

Spurtacular
My point is you have no idea what fascism is.

My point is you're ignorant of simple terms.

My point is you back down in fear when I call you out.

Par.

Par.

Par.

Your point has no support, so who cares.

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 12:24 PM
Lol abhorrent cultures.

Is that what we call non-Europeans now?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:24 PM
I was replying directly to FK on a slightly related point, not addressing the case at hand.

At any rate, calling racism racism isn't slander in my book, but YMMV.

Give us one example of a racist statement by her.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
Your point has no support, so who cares.Oh, so you know the definition of fascism?

Then post it.

What is fascism, derp?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:26 PM
Oh, so you know the definition of fascism?

Then post it.

What is fascism, derp?

Don't need to. It's your argument (that you're not making).

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:28 PM
Don't need to. It's your argument (that you're not making).
:lol It's YOUR argument.

You just threw yourself under the bus.:lmao

apalisoc_9
07-23-2019, 12:30 PM
Its funny because Europe is the only continent with a thriving community of animal lovers.
TheGreatYacht :lol

Spurtacular

It's a term I used in my argument. If you think I used it wrong, then you should not be a pussy and say how so. Otherwise, I don't give a fuck for your well-known Q & A games. I've sufficiently established this standard, too.

apalisoc_9

I dont think derp finished 5th grade :lol

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:34 PM
:cry It's YOUR argument. :cry

It's YOUR contention.
It's YOUR pursuit of a tiny w.

Pavlov
It's a term I used in my argument. If you think I used it wrong, then you should not be a pussy and say how so. Otherwise, I don't give a fuck for your well-known Q & A games. I've sufficiently established this standard, too.You used it wrong because what they did in no way meets the definition of the word.

You failed.

Again.

Par.

lol derp

Spurtacular
I dont think derp finished 5th grade :lol

You sure you want to be talking? Don't you need to find some safe space?

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:35 PM
It's a term I used in my argument. If you think I used it wrong, then you should not be a pussy and say how so. Otherwise, I don't give a fuck for your well-known Q & A games. I've sufficiently established this standard, too.You used it wrong because what they did in no way meets the definition of the word.

You failed.

Again.

Par.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:35 PM
You used it wrong because what they did in no way meets the definition of the word.

You failed.

Again.

Par.

lol derp

Incomplete rebuttal. Still don't care.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:36 PM
Incomplete rebuttal. Still don't care.Then quit replying.

You can't back up your own argument.

That's all.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 12:50 PM
Then quit replying.

You can't back up your own argument.

That's all.

:lmao You can't make your argument. :lmao

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 12:54 PM
:lmao You can't make your argument. :lmao

Already did.

And by folding, you proved me right. :tu

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 01:12 PM
Already did.

And by folding, you proved me right. :tu

:cry You're wrong cos I said so :cry

Still not bothered, bruh :tu

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 01:13 PM
:cry Your wrong cos I said so :cry

Still not bothered, bruh :tuYou proved my point by folding.:tu

Of course you're bothered. You're still whining-- proving my other point.:tu

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 01:14 PM
derp: THESE PEOPLE ARE FASCISTS!

me: What is fascism?

derp: [folds]

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 01:32 PM
derp: THESE PEOPLE ARE FASCISTS!

me: What is fascism?

derp: [folds]

You have to play a hand before you can fold.

As it is, you folded on your argument just as quick as you tried to make it. :lmao

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:01 PM
You have to play a hand before you can fold.

As it is, you folded on your argument just as quick as you tried to make it. :lmao
My argument is you don't know what you're talking about.

Let's watch you fold again.

What is fascism, derp?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:06 PM
My argument is you don't know what you're talking about.

One for which you've given no supporting points.

Still don't care.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:09 PM
One for which you've given no supporting points.All I needed was for you to fold.

Which you just did again.:lol

You proved me right by folding. Period.

Still don't care.You're still super defensive about folding.

pgardn
07-23-2019, 02:10 PM
So maybe put it this way Derp.

They are a liberal organization/business and they expect their representatives to behave as such.
So she’s gone.
Any other problems?

We got a president in the WH who expects government employees to work for his campaign...
But you focus on this?
Typical Derp backfire.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 02:14 PM
All I needed was for you to fold.

Which you just did again.:lol

You proved me right by folding. Period.
You're still super defensive about folding.

You never ante'd up. Par.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:14 PM
So maybe put it this way Derp.

They are a liberal organization/business and they expect their representatives to behave as such.I wouldn't even say that. I doubt they care if a beauty queen is conservative -- just don't be conservative in a way that's going to reflect badly on the organization.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 02:15 PM
You never ante'd up. Par.I called you out.

You folded.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You care really hard about it but are powerless to do anything but whine.

That's all.

Blake
07-23-2019, 02:23 PM
:cry You're wrong cos I said so :cry

Still not bothered, bruh :tu

Someone says your claim is shit and you're talking out of your ass.

It ends right there until you back up your claim. It's not on the other person to prove you wrong. It's how debate works, dumbass.

Reck
07-23-2019, 02:43 PM
It's all in the letters you didn't read.

lol derp

:lol

:madrun I DEMAND YOU TELL ME EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL IN THE FUCKING TWEET I POSTED!

pgardn
07-23-2019, 02:51 PM
That's Donald Jr. She's the one on the left.

OOOOO

MultiTroll
07-23-2019, 04:46 PM
Yet when the Miss Bexar County organizers tried to get the beaner winner to show up for events on time and stop eating like a gordo pig so she could fit into the County bought clothes, she runs and gets a liarwyer and finds a faggot liberal judge who bought her boo hoo bullshit and sanctioned the organizers.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172184&highlight=Beauty

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/texas-teen-beauty-queen-sues-to-keep-crown/15/

update: faggot judge and 12 idiots jury.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domonique_Ramirez

Winehole23
07-23-2019, 05:09 PM
Yet when the Miss Bexar County organizers tried to get the beaner winner to show up for events on time and stop eating like a gordo pig so she could fit into the County bought clothes, she runs and gets a liarwyer and finds a faggot liberal judge who bought her boo hoo bullshit and sanctioned the organizers.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172184&highlight=Beauty

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/texas-teen-beauty-queen-sues-to-keep-crown/15/I feel your pain.

TimmyBuckets
07-23-2019, 05:09 PM
Tl;dr
Total bitch posts racist shit on internet for everyone to see, gets fired by organization she represents, then says that clearly racist tweets were not racist. Not really a story here imho.

ElNono
07-23-2019, 05:37 PM
Sounds like legitimate viewpoints to have. For which statement do you take umbrage?

Based on her job description, almost all of them.

ElNono
07-23-2019, 05:40 PM
So, she's not a beauty contest winner, but rather just supposed to be a shallow corporate face?

It’s not ‘supposed to be’, but ‘is’, IMO. Clearly she misunderstood the contract she signed with the company or unilaterally decided to breach it.

I mean, playing the victim card when this is all her doing is convenient, just not very believable.

Spurminator
07-23-2019, 05:41 PM
If this bitch was fired for being a lesbian, Derp would be celebrating.

DMC
07-23-2019, 05:46 PM

Left defends left trespasses
Right attacks them

Left attacks right trespasses
Right defends them

Team sports

The same names with the same one sided opinions that fall along party lines. Nothing to see here.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 06:00 PM

Left defends left trespasses
Right attacks them

Left attacks right trespasses
Right defends them

Team sports

The same names with the same one sided opinions that fall along party lines. Nothing to see here.
What's your opinion about this actual issue?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:03 PM
I called you out.

You folded.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You care really hard about it but are powerless to do anything but whine.

That's all.

All that blather. You never ante'd up.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 06:04 PM
What is fascism, derp?

Step up or back down.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:05 PM
Someone says your claim is shit and you're talking out of your ass.

It ends right there until you back up your claim. It's not on the other person to prove you wrong. It's how debate works, dumbass.

:madrun I DEMAND YOU TELL ME EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL IN THE FUCKING TWEET I POSTED!

:lol Chump's two favorite cucks.

Spurtacular
What is fascism, derp?

Step up or back down.

Ante up or STFU.

Blake
Derps comfort zone words

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 06:06 PM
Ante up or STFU.
I bet you don't know what fascism is.

Blake
07-23-2019, 06:06 PM
Ante up or STFU.

It's pretty simple. Your claim is bullshit.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:07 PM
If this bitch was fired for being a lesbian, Derp would be celebrating.

You should consider counting to ten before posting, Lambert.

Blake
07-23-2019, 06:08 PM

Everyone knows he's right, derp.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 06:11 PM
I bet a whole W on it and derp folded.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:16 PM
I bet a whole W on it and derp folded.

You been crying all day instead of ante'ing up.

And now you have a false sense of high ground based on your cuck buddies fluffing you. :lmao

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:17 PM
Based on her job description, almost all of them.

You take umbrage based on a shallow corporation? :lol

Blake
07-23-2019, 06:20 PM

And now you have a false sense of high ground based on your cuck buddies fluffing you. :lmao

No, you're the one that's been buzz crying all day instead of just showing your hand.

Blake
07-23-2019, 06:21 PM

That doesn't make any sense. It's a contract.

You're an idiot that's hilariously backing a shallow racist beauty queen

Reck
07-23-2019, 06:22 PM

:lol Chump's two favorite cucks.

That's a hell of a lot of lashing out in one page. :lol

Maybe one person could be wrong...perhaps two. But most posts here are in agreement that this stupid woman is in the wrong and was terminated with due cause. (Not that they needed one anyways)

Derp, are you trying to give faggs a run for his money on posting irrelevant soapy girly things?

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:29 PM
That doesn't make any sense. It's a contract.

You're an idiot that's hilariously backing a shallow racist beauty queen

SMH The cognitive dissonance.

Nathan89
07-23-2019, 06:29 PM
She should have stuck with the "world Peace" npc script. Lol

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:30 PM
That's a hell of a lot of lashing out in one page. :lol

Maybe one person could be wrong...perhaps two. But most posts here are in agreement that this stupid woman is in the wrong and was terminated with due cause. (Not that they needed one anyways)

Derp, are you trying to give faggs a run for his money on posting irrelevant soapy girly things?

There's a lot of lashing out for sure.....

by the chumpettes. :lol

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 06:34 PM

And now you have a false sense of high ground based on your cuck buddies fluffing you. :lmaoAnd derp pretends he hasn't been called out again.

What is fascism?

Let's see your definition.

You don't know.

Plain and simple.

Blake
07-23-2019, 06:35 PM
SMH The cognitive dissonance.

You don't even know what cognitive dissonance means.

You're a fucking idiot.

Blake
07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
There's a lot of lashing out for sure.....

by the chumpettes. :lol

You don't even know what lashing out means.

You're a fucking idiot.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:49 PM
You don't even know what cognitive dissonance means.

You're a fucking idiot.

:lol Cuck parrot.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:50 PM

You're a fucking idiot.

:lol So dumb.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 06:50 PM
And derp pretends he hasn't been called out again.

What is fascism?

Let's see your definition.

You don't know.

Plain and simple.

X Posts Y Hours Z Pretend Wins

Par.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 07:06 PM

Par.derp folds

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:11 PM
derp folds

Chump spends an entire day refusing to ante up.

Cos....

Par.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Chump spends an entire day refusing to ante up.

Cos....

Par.what is the ante supposed to be here derp?

You claim to know what fascism is.

I say you don't.

There is only one way to resolve this without your folding.

You have to post your definition of fascism.

Anything else is your folding.

That's all.

Now post your definition of fascism or fold.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:20 PM
what is the ante supposed to be here derp?

You claim to know what fascism is.

I say you don't.

There is only one way to resolve this without your folding.

You have to post your definition of fascism.

Anything else is your folding.

That's all.

Now post your definition of fascism or fold.

:lol What a tantrum
:lol The losers that follow your lead when you spend day after day going for nothing w's.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 07:22 PM
:lol What a tantrum
:lol The losers that follow your lead when you spend day after day going for nothing w's.derp folds

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:23 PM
derp folds

No matter how many times you cry out, you still haven't ante'd up.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 07:26 PM
No matter how many times you cry out, you still haven't ante'd up.
What does that even mean here for you, derp?

You say you know what fascism is.

I called you out.

You failed to post a definition.

And that's all.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:32 PM
https://buffalorun.com/wp-content/uploads/NoAnte.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/852262189075501056/xIdYBwxe_400x400.jpg

Spurminator
07-23-2019, 07:33 PM

Are you of all people accusing me of having anger issues? :lol

You won't contradict the point because you know it's true. You're all about private businesses having the right to fire whoever they want, for whatever reason, until it's for posting public admiration for Hitler.

Reck
07-23-2019, 07:33 PM
Word of the day for Derp is.............ante up.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:34 PM
Are you of all people accusing me of having anger issues? :lol

Nope. Fail.

Spurminator
07-23-2019, 07:36 PM
Nope. Fail.

Are you mashing Ctrl R on this thread?? :lmao

I had a reply notification before the post redirect even completed. You have a problem, dude.

So many of you motherfuckers need counseling.

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:36 PM
You're all about private businesses having the right to fire whoever they want, for whatever reason, until it's for posting public admiration for Hitler.

I'm for private businesses having the right to hire/fire. That doesn't mean I won't criticize a business. Nice try on that, Lambert.

Also, her post was not about "admiring" Hitler. FFS, try having a smidgen of intellectual honesty.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Word of the day for Derp is.............ante up.

:lol trying to assign me a side quest because he doesn't know what fascism is

Spurtacular
07-23-2019, 07:37 PM

I had a reply notification before the post redirect even completed. You have a problem, dude.

So many of you motherfuckers need counseling.

Doubling down on your fail. Bold strategy.

Spurminator
07-23-2019, 07:40 PM
I'm for private businesses having the right to hire/fire. That doesn't mean I won't criticize a business. Nice try on that, Lambert.

Also, her post was not about "admiring" Hitler. FFS, try having a smidgen of intellectual honesty.

If I stood up at my job and said "Hitler was very smart and a good public speaker," to the whole office I would probably be fired too, and I have a much less public job.

If you had a job and you did the same, you'd also be fired. Best to stay unemployed if you don't think you'll be able to control it. :tu

ElNono
07-23-2019, 07:46 PM
It’s just a matter of lack of self-awareness, tbh... she gets a PR job and 30 min of popularity... probably though she won a beauty contest for what’s inside her brain... :rolleyes

Blake
07-23-2019, 07:50 PM
:lol Cuck parrot.

:lol So dumb.

Reduced to derp words.

You're a fucking idiot.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 07:52 PM
All dude had to do was post his definition of fascism.:lol

Chucho
07-23-2019, 08:27 PM

I was unaware of this shortcut before this thread. You learn something new everyday.

spurraider21
07-23-2019, 09:23 PM
I was unaware of this shortcut before this thread. You learn something new everyday.
Alt F4 can also speed up the reloading process

Chucho
07-23-2019, 10:11 PM
Alt F4 can also speed up the reloading process
Was kinda waiting for something like that, tbh.

DMC
07-23-2019, 10:57 PM
What's your opinion about this actual issue?

Not worthy of political discussion.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 02:39 AM
If I stood up at my job and said "Hitler was very smart and a good public speaker," to the whole office I would probably be fired too, and I have a much less public job.

If you had a job and you did the same, you'd also be fired. Best to stay unemployed if you don't think you'll be able to control it. :tu

Hitler was arguably very smart and a good public speaker. You're a fucking a snowflake, Lambert.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 03:41 AM
It’s just a matter of lack of self-awareness, tbh... she gets a PR job and 30 min of popularity... probably though she won a beauty contest for what’s inside her brain... :rolleyes

Calling it a mere PR job is silly. She won the contest. Crying that they don't like her after the fact is on them; they reduce their own contest(s) to ashes. I guarantee a lot of people that would've been interested have started to tune out these Miss Snowflake contests.

AaronY
07-24-2019, 03:50 AM
:lol dat conservative victimhood/persecution complex :lol

:lol forever victims and crybabies now like their dear leader :lol

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 04:12 AM

You're a fucking idiot.

:lmao Cuckold lashing out about lashing out. :lmao

ElNono
07-24-2019, 04:53 AM
Calling it a mere PR job is silly. She won the contest. Crying that they don't like her after the fact is on them; they reduce their own contest(s) to ashes. I guarantee a lot of people that would've been interested have started to tune out these Miss Snowflake contests.

Winning the contest opened the door for her to sign a contract for a PR job, nothing more, nothing less. She could've walked away but decided to stamp her signature on the paper instead and take on the responsibility of representing this entity. That's entirely on her.

At the very, very least, those posts show a complete lack of judgement. It's not a crime, but you don't need a crime to lose your job for doing/saying stupid things.

Spurminator
07-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Hitler was arguably very smart and a good public speaker. You're a fucking a snowflake, Lambert.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing with what they said, Derp.

Tell you what, go get a cashier job at Burger King or somewhere (lmk if you need help with a resume), then, on your second day or so on the job, tell everyone in the store that Hitler was arguably very smart and a good public speaker. See what happens.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 11:36 AM
Winning the contest opened the door for her to sign a contract for a PR job, nothing more, nothing less. She could've walked away but decided to stamp her signature on the paper instead and take on the responsibility of representing this entity. That's entirely on her.

At the very, very least, those posts show a complete lack of judgement. It's not a crime, but you don't need a crime to lose your job for doing/saying stupid things.

It's a beauty contest, dude. Them worrying about people's politics is contrary to their superficial sh**. They're just gonna have people tune out if they have to start associating beauty contests with politics.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 11:37 AM

Tell you what, go get a cashier job at Burger King or somewhere (lmk if you need help with a resume), then, on your second day or so on the job, tell everyone in the store that Hitler was arguably very smart and a good public speaker. See what happens.

Nothing would happen. You think grunts don't discuss sh** on the job, snowflake?

:lmao Gotta protect muh minimum wage job.
:lmao Serious stuff.

Reck
07-24-2019, 11:43 AM
It's a beauty contest, dude. Them worrying about people's politics is contrary to their superficial sh**. They're just gonna have people tune out if they have to start associating beauty contests with politics.

It is a business. And like any businesses, if you act a fool and make the company or organization look retarded, you're gonna go.

Why are you spending so much energy on this? It's simple.

When it's time for you to step out from your mom's basement and get an actual job you might understand how life works.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 11:50 AM
It is a business.

Nobody but the snowflakes are worried about this chick having an opinion. Meanwhile, they alienated much of their potential market by taking a polarization stance.

Reck
07-24-2019, 11:56 AM
Meanwhile, they alienated much of their potential market by taking a polarization stance.

Oh really...

Where did you get this from?

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Oh really...

Where did you get this from?

Beauty contests are supposed to be something fun, not a political litmus test. Organizers shooting their own foots in the long run.

boutons_deux
07-24-2019, 12:10 PM

don't have to be "in the store"

BigCorp censors your private life with threat to fire you for any reason, anytime, anywhere.

BigCorp even asks for access to your private, closed-access social media postings.

You want a job? BigCorp (and militarized K12 schools) say S T F U

Hilariously hypocritical that you rightwingnutjobs are OUTRAGED that this rightwingnutjob big-mouthed beauty queen got fired as would any employee.

Reck
07-24-2019, 12:15 PM
Beauty contests are supposed to be something fun, not a political litmus test. Organizers shooting their own foots in the long run.

Is that why they always get asked what they would do to end world hunger, make this or that situation better and what not. Beauty pageants have always had a politically aspect to it, otherwise you wouldn't get those highly political questions.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Is that why they always get asked what they would do to end world hunger, make this or that situation better and what not. Beauty pageants have always had a politically aspect to it, otherwise you wouldn't get those highly political questions.

Cosmetic questions; hence the colloquial term beauty contest answers, eunuch.

Blake
07-24-2019, 12:38 PM

:madrun derp mad.

:madrun derp gonna tune out of the beauty pageant now because it's not superficial any more

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 12:46 PM
:madrun derp mad.

:madrun derp gonna tune out of the beauty pageant now because it's not superficial any more

You're embarrassing yourself. Well, you would be if your station in life wasn't cuckold, anyhow.

Blake
07-24-2019, 01:13 PM
You're embarrassing yourself.

:lol seriously, you have zero self awareness.

Zero.