PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Magic and the Claw

Rummpd
07-23-2019, 11:52 AM
https://www.si.com/nba/2019/07/23/magic-johnson-lakers-kawhi-leonard-meeting-free-agency-clippers

Magic doing Magic bs again!

Laker_1995
07-23-2019, 12:40 PM
Lmao. First his feelings get hurt when Parker calls his ass out and now he gets upset when supposedly everything leaks lol. His team expects all this loyalty and standards from teams but they fucked over the spurs by preety much not playing even though he could.

Chris
07-23-2019, 01:05 PM
This faggot cost the Lakers a championship :lol

g54DjD7lwe0

Killakobe81
07-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Yes he did cost us one in 1984 too
But lets be real clips was Kawhi first choice

Laker_1995
07-23-2019, 02:11 PM

g54DjD7lwe0

Goof

LkrFan
07-23-2019, 03:02 PM
Vid of Magic and KL
https://twitter.com/QuairRamik/status/1153740191368175616?s=19

:cry :lol

Bynumite
07-23-2019, 06:10 PM
Kiwi had his mind made up, he was going to be a clipper from the start.

Magic is a blabbermouth faggot but this smells like Kiwi and Uncle Dennis trying to save face and look good, after recent reports that Lakers and Raptors felt they had been played.

Killakobe81
07-23-2019, 08:45 PM

Magic is a blabbermouth faggot but this smells like Kiwi and Uncle Dennis trying to save face and look good, after recent reports that Lakers and Raptors felt they had been played.

This x1000

dbreiden83080
07-23-2019, 10:49 PM
Vid of Magic and KL

That is hilarious.. Fucking Funny as hell..

DMC
07-23-2019, 11:15 PM

g54DjD7lwe0

jabba jabba jabba antebellum bullshit

DAF86
07-24-2019, 02:34 AM

Now you know how it feels, tbh.

Thread
07-24-2019, 02:37 AM
Now you know how it feels, tbh.

Huge difference:::you actually had him under contract & the little dickens rang on SAS contract North of the border.

DAF86
07-24-2019, 02:42 AM
Huge difference:::you actually had him under contract & the little dickens rang on SAS contract North of the border.

Yeah, we at least had him and got a ring out of it. You got blue balls from sexting and never had the chance to even touch.

Thread
07-24-2019, 02:46 AM
Yeah, we at least had him and got a ring out of it. You got blue balls from sexting and never had the chance to even touch.

Matter-of-fact you got 2 rings with him. Florida.

tee, hee.

DJR210
07-24-2019, 03:44 AM
An unemployed, unaffiliated w/ the team, AIDS carrying POS being able to one: get a meeting with, and two: influence the decision of, is further proof of how god damn stupid Kawhi and his family are.

ambchang
07-24-2019, 05:25 AM

tee, hee.

One by the media. The same one who said Kawhi to lakers is a done deal. But you took one and not the other.

Thread
07-24-2019, 08:28 AM
An unemployed, unaffiliated w/ the team, AIDS carrying POS being able to one: get a meeting with, and two: influence the decision of, is further proof of how god damn stupid Kawhi and his family are.

Though he was cagey enough to ring on that SAS contract off property.

Thread
07-24-2019, 08:30 AM
One by the media. The same one who said Kawhi to lakers is a done deal. But you took one and not the other.

Leonard said it...just before you exiled him to another country with his SAS contract. He'd ring at the very next regularly scheduled opportunity.

baseline bum
07-24-2019, 08:49 AM

Eh Magic didn't do shit wrong. This is just Leonard and his group burning everything down to the ground to try to look like they're the good guy.

Killakobe81
07-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Eh Magic didn't do shit wrong. This is just Leonard and his group burning everything down to the ground to try to look like they're the good guy.

Probably right but Magic has made an ass of himself...

MultiTroll
07-24-2019, 09:45 AM

tee, hee.
Florida
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31piGxSrQqL.jpg
You had him but you let him get away.

BD24
07-24-2019, 10:17 AM
Florida

Chucho
07-24-2019, 10:22 AM
The Lakers insolence did this, yall.

Dead ass franchise telling the world how unhappy they are with the Kang and Brow Connect because a mute autist and Lavar Ball 2.0 fucked their skulls dry of brain fluid.

When things go down the toilet for the Lakers around mid-season, this is their crutch for the whole fiasco...

"But...but Kawhi didn't want to play with us and lead us on :cry"

LkrFan
07-24-2019, 10:40 AM
Florida

Kobe 5
Shaq 4

FOH :lol

Killakobe81
07-24-2019, 10:47 AM
The Lakers insolence did this, yall.

Dead ass franchise telling the world how unhappy they are with the Kang and Brow Connect because a mute autist and Lavar Ball 2.0 fucked their skulls dry of brain fluid.

When things go down the toilet for the Lakers around mid-season, this is their crutch for the whole fiasco...

"But...but Kawhi didn't want to play with us and lead us on :cry"

Your takes are subpar

Thread
07-24-2019, 10:59 AM
Florida

Kobe: 2
Daddy: 1

MultiTroll
07-24-2019, 11:01 AM
:rollin weak sause.

Jim Loscutoff 7
Kirby 4

ambchang
07-24-2019, 11:29 AM
Leonard said it...just before you exiled him to another country with his SAS contract. He'd ring at the very next regularly scheduled opportunity.

The media said it. Nephew just demanded it.

And nephew winning with raptors doesn’t mean he will win with spurs.

Thread
07-24-2019, 11:55 AM
:rollin weak sause.

Jim Loscutoff 7
Kirby 4

Fine. You hold to that, but, I ain't budging offin':::

Thread
07-24-2019, 11:57 AM
The media said it. Nephew just demanded it.

And nephew winning with raptors doesn’t mean he will win with spurs.

You were better with Leonard than the Raptors were with him. (We) just didn't believe for a second that State was manageable, much less beatable.

Chucho
07-24-2019, 01:10 PM
Your takes are subpar

Your team's been below subpar the last 7 years. Your team is mad because they got bent over by Black Forrest Gump and his fat-headed Uncle and this is going to be the crutch of their inept FO and the media that slurps them when shit goes south again this year for them. Called it last year that the Spurs would finish with a better record. Called it this off-season and I'll be right again. No need to get upset, you're used to a shit product by now.

DJR210
07-24-2019, 01:56 PM

Referencing Magic's AIDS is a given, my post was 100% directed at the stupidity of Leonard's camp to be meeting w/ a guy who has no affiliation to the employer just because he used to play w/ them 30 years ago

Laker_1995
07-24-2019, 02:04 PM
Your team's been below subpar the last 7 years. Your team is mad because they got bent over by Black Forrest Gump and his fat-headed Uncle and this is going to be the crutch of their inept FO and the media that slurps them when shit goes south again this year for them. Called it last year that the Spurs would finish with a better record. Called it this off-season and I'll be right again. No need to get upset, you're used to a shit product by now.
8 is my lucky number

Millennial_Messiah
07-24-2019, 03:53 PM
Vid of Magic and KL

That man will realize that that day was the best of his life in 5 years when he's $150k richer and doesn't have the wrinkles he would have if he was married.

http://www.brocode.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/once-upon-a-time.png

LkrFan
07-24-2019, 03:54 PM

The last 10 years, both franchises won a title. If you go back 1 more year, one franchise won 2 (repeat). Guess what team that is :downspin:

Chucho
07-24-2019, 04:01 PM
The last 10 years, both franchises won a title. If you go back 1 more year, one franchise won 2 (repeat). Guess what team that is :downspin:

How have things been for each team since the last ring, Miguelito?

We broke some unbreakable records. Your franchise just broke and hasn't been able to fix itself and it's not a pinche manguera, guey. You can't just cut off where it leaks.

I love when yall time-traveling Rosa Parks niggas take a trip to back when and plop your big asses down in the back of that bus. Time to come up front with the rest of the world. We call it "the present".

LkrFan
07-24-2019, 04:08 PM

We broke some unbreakable records. Your franchise just broke and hasn't been able to fix itself and it's not a pinche manguera, guey. You can't just cut off where it leaks.

I love when yall time-traveling Rosa Parks niggas take a trip to back when and plop your big asses down in the back of that bus. Time to come up front with the rest of the world. We call it "the present".

:lol

Clipper Nation
07-24-2019, 05:26 PM
:lol Magic probably leaked that shit on purpose to sabotage any chance of the Lakers getting Kawhi.

Jonnyblue19
07-24-2019, 06:49 PM
This was all to save face. Kiwi first try to recruit KD and even meet with Paul George the same day he met with the Lakers. Had nothing to do with Magic at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/sports/2019/07/kawhi-leonard-two-hour-meeting-with-lakers-front-office-paul-george

lefty
07-24-2019, 06:51 PM
:lol Magic probably leaked that shit on purpose to sabotage any chance of the Lakers getting Kawhi.
I wouldn’t be surprised, that bastard is sneaky

“ :cry But Isiah BETRAYED me, I thought he was my friend “

Laker_1995
07-24-2019, 06:54 PM
This was all to save face. Kiwi first try to recruit KD and even meet with Paul George the same day he met with the Lakers. Had nothing to do with Magic at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/sports/2019/07/kawhi-leonard-two-hour-meeting-with-lakers-front-office-paul-george

Brotha wanted clippers. Nothing wrong with that. He recruited everybody and they all said no. PG Forced out and there’s his sidekick. I even think magic is a fool lol but kawahi never was coming with us but the media loves making scenarios so that these white cucks can sit around the campfire and talk basketball.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2019, 07:13 PM
Brotha wanted clippers. Nothing wrong with that. He recruited everybody and they all said no. PG Forced out and there’s his sidekick. I even think magic is a fool lol but kawahi never was coming with us but the media loves making scenarios so that these white cucks can sit around the campfire and talk basketball.
Yeah, the media loves nothing more than playing GM for the Lakers and begging every star to go there. A lot of the talk about stars signing there ends up just being Media trying to "speak it into existence" like LaVar.

Killakobe81
07-24-2019, 07:33 PM

My playoff streak!!!
Let them have that LAKERFAN that is all they have along with a pro LGBTQ coaching staff... It is all they got.

Laker_1995
07-24-2019, 09:01 PM
Yeah, the media loves nothing more than playing GM for the Lakers and begging every star to go there. A lot of the talk about stars signing there ends up just being Media trying to "speak it into existence" like LaVar.

Yea true. It sucks but that’s how the game goes with the lakers and Knicks. I seen the press conference. Shit was packed.

ambchang
07-24-2019, 09:59 PM
You were better with Leonard than the Raptors were with him. (We) just didn't believe for a second that State was manageable, much less beatable.

Untrue. Spurs won one win him in half a dozen years and that’s with duncan. Raptors was one for one. Gotta give raptors credit for being at the right place at the right time.

MultiTroll
07-25-2019, 10:59 AM
Fine. You hold to that, but, I ain't budging offin':::
Twas the summer of '04 and you had him.
Lost him.
Holding up a legit trophy in 2006.
Florida.

MultiTroll
07-25-2019, 11:06 AM
You were better with Leonard than the Raptors were with him.
You don't have him.
You never had him.

Leonard told Yahoo Sports. “I wasn’t a fan of the Lakers growing up. Not saying that’s why I didn’t choose them, but that’s not what it is. I wasn’t a fan of them,"

Los Angeles