PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kiwi Says He Didn't "Play" The Lakers

Legacy
07-25-2019, 08:22 AM
Just caught this while checking emails.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kawhi-leonard-on-if-he-led-on-the-lakers-in-free-agency-if-they-didnt-want-to-wait-for-me-they-didnt-have-to-043007373.html (https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kawhi-leonard-on-if-he-led-on-the-lakers-in-free-agency-if-they-didnt-want-to-wait-for-me-they-didnt-have-to-043007373.html)

AlexJones
07-25-2019, 08:36 AM
Who cares? He'll be exposed as a load managing fraud next year playoffs anyway. Lebron is taking back his crown.

Mugen
07-25-2019, 08:37 AM
It's a good thing Laker fans are generally dumb enough to believe him tbh.

Legacy
07-25-2019, 08:59 AM

:lol

DMC
07-25-2019, 09:58 AM

Now you know.... the rest... of the story.

Paul Harvey... Good day.

UZER
07-25-2019, 11:55 AM
Now you know.... the rest... of the story.

Paul Harvey... Good day.

Man I miss those.

LkrFan
07-25-2019, 01:00 PM

R. DeMurre
07-26-2019, 12:44 PM
:lol Finally, something that will bring together Laker and Spur fans!

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 07:58 PM

:lmao

Thread
07-26-2019, 08:39 PM
Shoulda asked him if he played the Spurs. tee, hee.

Legacy
07-26-2019, 08:44 PM
:lol Finally, something that will bring together Laker and Spur fans!

:cry :lmao :cry

Chris
07-26-2019, 09:02 PM

He played us like a fiddle with that doctor in New York. Using a shadow agent like Uncle Dennis to do the dirty work, Kawhi has made himself into quite the villain.

ambchang
07-26-2019, 09:59 PM

The media wouldn’t ask it because they are out to protect the lakers, not the spurs.

They want to make the nephew look bad for playing the lakers, but not for ditching the team that made him

Bynumite
07-26-2019, 10:12 PM
Luckily for Kiwi, he's seen as a quiet and harmless autist with the personality of a lawnchair. Which people often mistake for humbleness.

Any other star with a slightly more outspoken demeanor would be getting trashed pretty badly by media and fans, if they pulled moves similar to Kiwi's.

DMC
07-27-2019, 12:56 AM
I get the feeling Kawhi has a boatload of shit coming his way. Playing along side Paul George for that loser Doc Rivers who will play his stars 45 minutes in a blowout isn't going to be as dreamy as KL thinks.

Laker_1995
07-27-2019, 08:35 AM
Lakers should take this nigga to Maury. Only way to find out the truth

Laker_1995
07-27-2019, 08:38 AM
I get the feeling Kawhi has a boatload of shit coming his way. Playing along side Paul George for that loser Doc Rivers who will play his stars 45 minutes in a blowout isn't going to be as dreamy as KL thinks.

Kawahi had a great situation in SA and another one in Toronto. Now he has a lot more pressure to perform every night and make a championship run every year in the west. If he’s healthy he’s capable but man ain’t gunna be as easy as it was in Toronto or SA.

Thread
07-27-2019, 09:58 AM
The media wouldn’t ask it because they are out to protect the lakers, not the spurs.

I'll just bet they are.

DMC
07-27-2019, 10:02 AM
I'll just bet they are.

When ESPN San Antonio becomes a thing, we can revisit the topic. ESPN has their main offices in big market cities, and their folks are from there so they naturally want to work and report locally.

Thread
07-27-2019, 10:24 AM
When ESPN San Antonio becomes a thing, we can revisit the topic. ESPN has their main offices in big market cities, and their folks are from there so they naturally want to work and report locally.

When the league's premier player shits where Pop eats before being exiled North of the border to ring on that Pop signed contract it's (a thing), D. But, since you ain't had your feet held to nary fire you have the fuckin' nerve to honestly believe you ain't been left dead in the ground.

DMC
07-27-2019, 01:45 PM
When the league's premier player shits where Pop eats before being exiled North of the border to ring on that Pop signed contract it's (a thing), D. But, since you ain't had your feet held to nary fire you have the fuckin' nerve to honestly believe you ain't been left dead in the ground.

He wasn't the league's premier player then. Revisionist history is so easy to destroy.

Bottom line:

Kawhi in SA - 1
Kawhi in LA - 0

LkrFan
07-27-2019, 01:59 PM
He wasn't the league's premier player then. Revisionist history is so easy to destroy.

Bottom line:

Kawhi in SA - 1
Kawhi in LA - 0

He's not the premier league player today. That would be Martin Lou to the Kang. :tu

FrostKing
07-27-2019, 02:07 PM
Who cares? He'll be exposed as a load managing fraud next year playoffs anyway. Lebron is taking back his crown.
Daily Lol @ lebron

From "More than an athlete" to not much of anything

dbreiden83080
07-27-2019, 02:26 PM
He played the Raptors. Used them to get Clippers to make the move he wanted with OKC and PG. Raps should have realized the snake asshole he was, based on his BS with Uncle in SA. They got fucked..

DMC
07-27-2019, 11:33 PM
The contract he signed tells me he's looking at the Lakers when Lebron's contract is up. I can see him, Lebron, George and Davis on the same team if a couple of them are willing to play for less.

ambchang
07-28-2019, 06:41 AM
I'll just bet they are.

Finally admit the media Is in bed with the lakers.

Thread
07-28-2019, 06:52 AM
Finally admit the media Is in bed with the lakers.

There you go being purposely obtuse again of a Sabbath.

Thread
07-28-2019, 07:10 AM

ambchang
07-28-2019, 07:47 AM
There you go being purposely obtuse again of a Sabbath.

There you are going back on your word again.

LkrFan
07-28-2019, 08:08 AM
The contract he signed tells me he's looking at the Lakers when Lebron's contract is up. I can see him, Lebron, George and Davis on the same team if a couple of them are willing to play for less.

After what him AND George did? Don't bet on it.

DPG21920
07-28-2019, 01:11 PM
After what him AND George did? Don't bet on it.

Nope - this is on Lakers IMO. They have been the worst franchise in the nba for 6 years running. They had two stars demand a trade to them (PG first, then Kawhi). When you are are bottom of the barrel like Lakers, you don’t spurn stars that ask to come to you.

By not giving the house for PG and just assuming he would walk to LA in free agency (huge, huge, HUGE mistake) you alienated him and that set the tone. He even came out and said that is exactly why he didnt even give Lakers a meeting which good on him.

They got cocky and just thought despite their complete ineptitude players would take less money (by not trading for their bird rights and making them come in FA instead) to come to them. It’s wildly stupid and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Luckily, Klutch saved them with Bron/AD and if it weren’t for that collusion LA would be in deep sh*t.

And spare me the “no one would trade with Lakers”. NO, they offered crap deals, without the picks necessary to get it done. If they brought the house like they did with AD they would have their other star.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:24 AM
Nope - this is on Lakers IMO. They have been the worst franchise in the nba for 6 years running. They had two stars demand a trade to them (PG first, then Kawhi). When you are are bottom of the barrel like Lakers, you don’t spurn stars that ask to come to you.

By not giving the house for PG and just assuming he would walk to LA in free agency (huge, huge, HUGE mistake) you alienated him and that set the tone. He even came out and said that is exactly why he didnt even give Lakers a meeting which good on him.

They got cocky and just thought despite their complete ineptitude players would take less money (by not trading for their bird rights and making them come in FA instead) to come to them. It’s wildly stupid and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Luckily, Klutch saved them with Bron/AD and if it weren’t for that collusion LA would be in deep sh*t.

And spare me the “no one would trade with Lakers”. NO, they offered crap deals, without the picks necessary to get it done. If they brought the house like they did with AD they would have their other star.

Couple issues with your post.

1) PG13 played all of 6 games after that gruesome injury. The following year he had 23ppg but shot 41%. Was he really worth the haul at that time? Lakers did right by not giving up a ton of assets for a player with that kind of injury (at that time). And after watching Joe Ingles bust his balloon knot, the Lakers were rightPERIOD :lol

2) You are wrong about Kiwi. Lakers could have offered prime Shaq for him and CIA Pop would not have done it. Rumor had it that the same package we gave the Pels for AD.

Say what you want but Pop told Demps not to trade with the Lakers. So no, he wouldn't trade with the Lakers either.

3) Getting in bed with Klutch was the best thing Magic did. Several players have signed with him (including Ben Simmons) that might end up Lakers in the future the same way AD bullied his way here. :toast

So yes, the Lakers have been fucked up the last 6 years as you said. We still have two top 5 players that compliment each other really well, on the same roster. Our present and future is better than many "well-run" organizations, like the Spurs :lol

DPG21920
07-29-2019, 08:34 AM
Keep clinging to that. As long as Bron is playing and has power, Klutch Lakers are fine. Once that is over?

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Keep clinging to that. As long as Bron is playing and has power, Klutch Lakers are fine. Once that is over?

As long as Klutch signs big names, we good. The Lakers planted the seed when they paid KCP $18M when no other team would. This was a downpayment for LBJ. Then Klutch strong armed Pels into surrendering AD. The only player I regret losing is Ingram and even then I'm good with it because I don't know his longterm prognosis with that blood clot.

Boston had "better assets" than LA but wouldn't trade for AD because of Klutch telling them it would be a 1-year rental.

They'll do it again to get players to the Lakers....until the CBA is changed AGAIN to placate player hating-cock blocking small market owners like Cuban :lol

Boiled down, we'll be fine. :toast

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:45 AM
And in the meanwhile, we got a 26 year old stud just entering his prime. Who wouldn't want to play with him - ESPECIALLY in LA?

DPG21920
07-29-2019, 08:52 AM
And in the meanwhile, we got a 26 year old stud just entering his prime. Who wouldn't want to play with him - ESPECIALLY in LA?

Evidently Kawhi, PG and all other stars :lol? LA didn’t land anyone that was not associated in collusion with Klutch. That doesn’t worry you?

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 09:15 AM
Evidently Kawhi, PG and all other stars :lol? LA didn’t land anyone that was not associated in collusion with Klutch. That doesn’t worry you?

Nope. It's called "the Laker tax" because there are some teams out there hell bent on not helping the Lakers - no matter what.

Look at Demps. He had a fantastic offer (even better than the one Griffin took) and he turned it down. Results? He got fired. :lol

Boiled down: these small market teams have owners and front offices that are incompetent for the most part. The only two rare exceptions are the Spurs and the Pacers (believe it or not). The rest are poorly run. This leads to Kwame for MVPau type deals. :lmao

Teams are losing games and money. Next thing you know their stars want out. And when this happens, the Lakers will be there to "help them out" of their financial jams.

Stars going to the Lakers one way or another is like Thanos:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR_ctDt2E-hAiHmROyZ2Hb3lCsqCU6LcRjX109d0fJKMs-f58KA

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 09:24 AM
And what about the collective collusion amongst the small market teams tryna keep stars away from the Lakers? They did it with CP0 (thankfully) and we know some shady shit went down with the PG13 trade to the Clipps at the 11th hour.

Funny because we gave up less assets for a younger/better player. And Kiwi only signed up to team with PG13 for 2 years, essentially. So the clock is ticking for the Clipps. Pressure is squarely on them to win now. Let's see how they do. Pressure is known to burst pipes. ;)

baseline bum
07-29-2019, 09:40 AM
2) You are wrong about Kiwi. Lakers could have offered prime Shaq for him and CIA Pop would not have done it. Rumor had it that the same package we gave the Pels for AD.

What a retarded rumor. There was no #4 pick for the Lakers to offer the Spurs in summer 2018. That was the single closest thing the Pelicans got to a reacharound in that deal.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 10:01 AM
What a retarded rumor. There was no #4 pick for the Lakers to offer the Spurs in summer 2018. That was the single closest thing the Pelicans got to a reacharound in that deal.

That #4 pick ain't shit in a 2-player draft. Amirite? :downspin:

Besides, the Spurs wanted future draft picks that was > what the Clipps gave up for PG13. The Lakers were willing to do it. MAGA Pop said no then told Demps not to trade with us. Now both the Pels and Lakers are in better shape than the Spurs :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2019, 10:34 AM

Besides, the Spurs wanted future draft picks that was > what the Clipps gave up for PG13. The Lakers were willing to do it. MAGA Pop said no then told Demps not to trade with us. Now both the Pels and Lakers are in better shape than the Spurs :lol
Bullshit they were willing to do it. The spurs have them an offer, everyone plus picks. Magic decided to be him and countered at which point the spurs said no

baseline bum
07-29-2019, 10:47 AM

It's much much better than scrub ass Kuzma.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Bullshit they were willing to do it. The spurs have them an offer, everyone plus picks. Magic decided to be him and countered at which point the spurs said no

LINK? Because no way would the Lakers NOT give whatever it took to get Kiwi to pair with Martin Lou to the Kang.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 10:58 AM
It's much much better than scrub ass Kuzma.

Remains to be seen on Kuz. Unlike his rookie year, he's not the first option. And unlike last year, he's not even 2nd option.

If Boogie is as good as he looks right now, Kuz won't even be the 3rd option.

He's gonna feast against lesser defenders.

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2019, 11:14 AM
LINK? Because no way would the Lakers NOT give whatever it took to get Kiwi to pair with Martin Lou to the Kang.

You have a link for the shit you said? From what I've heard magic tried to negotiate when kawhi said LA only. The spurs said we aren't going to negotiate.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 11:15 AM
You have a link for the shit you said? From what I've heard magic tried to negotiate when kawhi said LA only

^ making up shit :lmao

-2,000 points for tryna mislead these farmers son :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2019, 11:18 AM
^ making up shit :lmao

-2,000 points for tryna mislead these farmers son :lol

It's funny because you can't accept magic fucked you. Just make sure to get checked

DPG21920
07-29-2019, 11:21 AM

Are you sure LA is in a better spot? I mean they have AD and Bron but long-term? Same stupid front office and decision makers.

But thank goodness Demps said no, Griffin got a 10x better deal from LA than the one proposed initially. It’s not even close.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 11:22 AM
It's funny because you can't accept magic fucked you. Just make sure to get checked

Nah, Magic got us the Kang. I call that an assist.

Kang (Klutch) led to AD. Klutch also told MM not to sign with MAGA Pop. MM chose Dolan over Pop :lmao

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 11:26 AM
Are you sure LA is in a better spot? I mean they have AD and Bron but long-term? Same stupid front office and decision makers.

But thank goodness Demps said no, Griffin got a 10x better deal from LA than the one proposed initially. It’s not even close.

Yeah, I'm sure. As fucked up as the Lakers have been, we still got 2 top 5 players** on the same team. Doesn't matter to me how we got them (no one is complaining about the haul OKC got from the Logo to obtain PG13; they overpaid more than we did).

**Top 5 players

Kiwi
Bron
Giannis
Chef
AD***

***KD is hurt

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 11:28 AM
As long as we have at least one star, somebody is coming to play with him. Theoretically, we will have AD for the next decade. Los Angeles is a prime location for stars to live in the offseason. If the Lakers have cap space and a star, that's the bait needed to attract stars and for sustainable playoff roster construction (irregardless of our inept front office). :lol

DPG21920
07-29-2019, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I'm sure. As fucked up as the Lakers have been, we still got 2 top 5 players** on the same team. Doesn't matter to me how we got them (no one is complaining about the haul OKC got from the Logo to obtain PG13; they overpaid more than we did).

**Top 5 players

Kiwi
Bron
Giannis
Chef
AD***

***KD is hurt

Sure but I am talking about the future. We saw Bron wasn’t good enough to drag what you called a talented team to the playoffs in the West and how many years does he have left?

The point is while I agree having AD/Bron is amazing no matter how you got them, that when evaluating the future you still have to be concerned about the stupid FO decision makers and can you bank on someone like Bron just saving you time and time again? Because for 6 years that didnt work.

I am not sure AD will be a draw either especially if with Lebron they don’t make a deep run.

baseline bum
07-29-2019, 12:04 PM
Remains to be seen on Kuz. Unlike his rookie year, he's not the first option. And unlike last year, he's not even 2nd option.

If Boogie is as good as he looks right now, Kuz won't even be the 3rd option.

He's gonna feast against lesser defenders.

He's a dime a dozen volume scorer who won't get any shots up this year.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 12:10 PM
Sure but I am talking about the future. We saw Bron wasn’t good enough to drag what you called a talented team to the playoffs in the West and how many years does he have left?

The point is while I agree having AD/Bron is amazing no matter how you got them, that when evaluating the future you still have to be concerned about the stupid FO decision makers and can you bank on someone like Bron just saving you time and time again? Because for 6 years that didnt work.

I am not sure AD will be a draw either especially if with Lebron they don’t make a deep run.

Fact: we were 4th in the West and spanked the Finals winnerups on Christmas day. Then Bron and several key players got hurt. Then we tanked for #4.

Now, we've upgraded the roster around AD and Bron. I am now awaiting this season with baited breath. I saw this shit before in 2004 and 2012. "Stacked" Laker teams that got derailed for various reasons.

So as not to risk the aftermath of the "LkrFan curse" I ain't making no predictions! :lmao

Unlike Kobe, I think players like AD so we good there.

And don't presume the Lakers will always be inept. Eventually we will get our shit together :lol

BD24
07-29-2019, 12:19 PM
My nigga Fito going to need to be on suicide watch if the Lakers fuck this up :lol

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 12:25 PM
My nigga Fito going to need to be on suicide watch if the Lakers fuck this up :lol

I'm more nervous than Jim's balloon knot after this pic:
https://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bromance.jpg

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 12:29 PM
He's a dime a dozen volume scorer who won't get any shots up this year.

Maybe, maybe not. Here's my starters

Avery Bradley
Danny Green
Bron
AD
Boogie

In this scenario, Kuz is 6th man - free to chuck to his heart's content (like Sweet Lou) :lol

BD24
07-29-2019, 12:50 PM

djohn2oo8
07-29-2019, 05:26 PM
Has yet to play a full season.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 06:25 PM
Has yet to play a full season.

Played 75 games in 2017
Played 75 games in 2018
Played 56 games in 2019**

** would have likely been 70+ but Demps tried to shut him down after his trade demand

But trust, he's rested and getting ready to go. Can't wait to see the sequel of this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
G0OFBGe2XsU

:rollin :lmao :rollin

djohn2oo8
07-29-2019, 06:46 PM
Played 75 games in 2017
Played 75 games in 2018
Played 56 games in 2019**

** would have likely been 70+ but Demps tried to shut him down after his trade demand

But trust, he's rested and getting ready to go. Can't wait to see the sequel of this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
G0OFBGe2XsU

:rollin :lmao :rollin
https://cdn-vox--cdn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/m424UhqmpYRI1eSdcarm3Dq9dCw=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/13725539/c8RSUQd.jpg

djohn2oo8
07-29-2019, 06:46 PM
31 injuries over 6 seasons. Brittle.

djohn2oo8
07-29-2019, 06:47 PM
3 different injuries last November :lol

Chucho
07-29-2019, 06:51 PM
The Lakers are fools gold. Spurs will finish at least 5 games better than them.

Shit coach, apathetic Number 1 just wasting time, bitch boy loser as the sidekick already day-dreaming about what's after next year, basically punked on their own turf by one of the historically awful franchises in all of sports history. :lol

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 07:58 PM
https://cdn-vox--cdn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/m424UhqmpYRI1eSdcarm3Dq9dCw=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/13725539/c8RSUQd.jpg

We'll see son. :toast

Bynumite
07-29-2019, 07:58 PM
Apathetic Number 1 just wasting time, bitch boy loser as the sidekick.

Sounds like you're describing the spurs :lol

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 07:59 PM
31 injuries over 6 seasons. Brittle.

Trading FOR someone owed $233 million through 2022–23. Hate to see it. :lol

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:00 PM
The Lakers are fools gold. Spurs will finish at least 5 games better than them.

Shit coach, apathetic Number 1 just wasting time, bitch boy loser as the sidekick already day-dreaming about what's after next year, basically punked on their own turf by one of the historically awful franchises in all of sports history. :lol

English son. Did amb hack your account? :lmao

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:04 PM
I mean, who asks FOR cancer?
V0DHzWoYCgk
I'm looking forward to this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit in H-town :lol

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:06 PM
3 different injuries last November :lol

Traded away CP0, traded for cancer, KEPT Pringles. 1 step forward, 2 steps back means Rockets are going backwards as a franchise :lol

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 08:06 PM
Having faith in Pringles :lol

Chucho
07-29-2019, 08:48 PM
English son. Did amb hack your account? :lmao

How dare your cilantro growing ass try to condescend to someone about language when you just learnt it.

LkrFan
07-29-2019, 09:23 PM
How dare your cilantro growing ass try to condescend to someone about language when you just learnt it.

Legacy
07-29-2019, 10:01 PM

apalisoc_9
07-29-2019, 10:40 PM

Laker_1995
07-30-2019, 12:29 AM

lmao. This nugga cuddled up like a motha fucka lol

ambchang
07-30-2019, 05:40 AM
As long as we have at least one star, somebody is coming to play with him. Theoretically, we will have AD for the next decade. Los Angeles is a prime location for stars to live in the offseason. If the Lakers have cap space and a star, that's the bait needed to attract stars and for sustainable playoff roster construction (irregardless of our inept front office). :lol

That’s why nobody went to the lakers as free agents 04 to 14

LkrFan
07-30-2019, 06:02 AM
That’s why nobody went to the lakers as free agents 05 to 14

FIFY. We signed GP and Mailman in '04. Damn, I knew English is not your first language, but Math too? :lol

LkrFan
07-30-2019, 06:03 AM
lmao. This nugga cuddled up like a motha fucka lol

Shit is disturbing. I bet that next morning Amy filed for divorce. Once you go Black, you don't go back :lmao

ambchang
07-30-2019, 07:00 AM
FIFY. We signed GP and Mailman in '04. Damn, I knew English is not your first language, but Math too? :lol

Lol. One second it was but pedo and glove were over the hill :cry
Next they were somebody.
You won’t even let me wipe that shit stain off your purple and piss franchise.

ambchang
07-30-2019, 07:01 AM

Shit is disturbing. I bet that next morning Amy filed for divorce. Once you go Black, you don't go back :lmao

Laker fans act as if this didn’t happen.

https://d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/kobe-bryant-and-brian-cook-kisses-each-other.jpg

Legacy
07-30-2019, 07:19 PM
Laker fans act as if this didn’t happen.

https://d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/kobe-bryant-and-brian-cook-kisses-each-other.jpg

Holy shit. :lmao

Legacy
07-30-2019, 07:32 PM
Hhmmmm.... lots and lots of gayness going on here. :lol

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6fc9a806-2204-410d-8188-6bf8596c21b5/d2h7t45-efd64a30-59b2-4db1-92d6-74101806a47a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQz NzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZT BkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6 W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmYzlhODA2LTIyMDQtNDEwZC04MT g4LTZiZjg1OTZjMjFiNVwvZDJoN3Q0NS1lZmQ2NGEzMC01OWIy LTRkYjEtOTJkNi03NDEwMTgwNmE0N2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIj pbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.-j_sfHc7mQKmTYkn8RJSanUqElJ73Y2qZnVYnlFWS4A

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.yxJnKJVTMx9XsimK0-d0_wHaN8

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/12/68312492_7f01e8a75d.jpg

https://lakers.newssurge.com/gallery/d/1147-2/kobe-bryant-lamar-odom-r4187481000.jpg https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,dpr_auto,q_90,w_720/fl_lossy,pg_1/bova8itlu2quvytflwxj.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Dennis the Menace
07-31-2019, 12:15 AM
Hhmmmm.... lots and lots of gayness going on here. :lol

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6fc9a806-2204-410d-8188-6bf8596c21b5/d2h7t45-efd64a30-59b2-4db1-92d6-74101806a47a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQz NzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZT BkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6 W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmYzlhODA2LTIyMDQtNDEwZC04MT g4LTZiZjg1OTZjMjFiNVwvZDJoN3Q0NS1lZmQ2NGEzMC01OWIy LTRkYjEtOTJkNi03NDEwMTgwNmE0N2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIj pbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.-j_sfHc7mQKmTYkn8RJSanUqElJ73Y2qZnVYnlFWS4A

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.yxJnKJVTMx9XsimK0-d0_wHaN8

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/12/68312492_7f01e8a75d.jpg

https://lakers.newssurge.com/gallery/d/1147-2/kobe-bryant-lamar-odom-r4187481000.jpg https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,dpr_auto,q_90,w_720/fl_lossy,pg_1/bova8itlu2quvytflwxj.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao

“Californiaaaa loooove.....”

DMC
09-15-2020, 10:41 PM

I saaaaaaid