PDA

View Full Version : Bodycam catches cop planting drugs on innocent people

FkLA
07-25-2019, 05:20 PM
Infuriating. One of the victims starts crying and the faggot cop just keeps the act going like it's no big deal. Another victim lost custody of his kid because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UANRvFNc0hw

MultiTroll
07-25-2019, 09:25 PM
Nice reporting FkLA.

Keep up posted what develops. Wonder if any kind of compensation is available to victims. Altho the emotional turmoil this douche cop put them thru cannot be priced.

DC23
07-25-2019, 09:44 PM
This is disgusting. Should get the death penalty. His name should be featured in the video title and description too.

MultiTroll
07-25-2019, 09:47 PM
"
The son of a former deputy and drug task force member"

Blake
07-25-2019, 09:58 PM
Nice reporting FkLA.

Keep up posted what develops. Wonder if any kind of compensation is available to victims. Altho the emotional turmoil this douche cop put them thru cannot be priced.

Compensation? I didn't watch but if this is true the victim will have lawyers stepping all over each other to grab this case

spurraider21
07-25-2019, 11:23 PM
This is disgusting. Should get the death penalty. His name should be featured in the video title and description too.
they should legally change all his kids' names to Colin Kaepernick

DMC
07-25-2019, 11:40 PM
I'd kill his ass.

RD2191
07-26-2019, 09:07 AM
Kinda scary how a cop can so easily ruin your life just because he feels like it.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Kinda scary how a cop can so easily ruin your life just because he feels like it.

Yep.

And this may sound paranoid or crazy but I worry about the potential use of deep fake videos in the near future. It would almost be impossible for someone without any money to defend.

"here's the defendent walking into the store with a gun".
"that's not me"
"mmmm hmmmm"

Trill Clinton
07-26-2019, 10:56 AM
not surprised at all. we've given cops waaaay too much power. only a demonic person can just nonchalantly do some shit like that and not care about the lives he's affecting.

DAF86
07-26-2019, 11:20 AM
What does that douchebag gain from doing this? Do they get some kind of compensation for every druggie they find or something like, or he just does it because he's a sick fuck?

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 11:25 AM
What does that douchebag gain from doing this? Do they get some kind of compesation for every druggie they find or something like, or he just does it because he's a sick fuck?

I'm sure promotions are based on stats.

What's scary is if this cop didn't get busted, he could eventually ended up in an even more powerful position.

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 11:47 AM

What's scary is if this cop didn't get busted, he could eventually ended up in an even more powerful position.
And you know this has had to have already happened how many times and places thruout history?
Probably tons of police and DA phucks who got promoted thru evil.

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 11:50 AM
Prosecutor who blew the whistle on douche boy cop. Yet look at how initially she was stonewalled.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/09/29/prosecutor-who-sparked-jackson-drug-planting-probe-resigns-whistleblower/1441015002/ (https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/09/29/prosecutor-who-sparked-jackson-drug-planting-probe-resigns-whistleblower/1441015002/)

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 01:11 PM

totally agree! some would say the punishment is too harsh but it's time we weed these losers out of our society either by dropping them straight into the desert or letting them eat lead instead.

i'm all for good police but this dude is a straight up pos.

FkLA
07-26-2019, 01:40 PM

IIRC correctly someone in the comments section of the video stated that the cop's dad is also in law enforcement and in a higher position. Makes you wonder if the dad also pulled this type of shit during his patrolling days and maybe taught the son how to pad his stats.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:43 PM
IIRC correctly someone in the comments section of the video stated that the cop's dad is also in law enforcement and in a higher position. Makes you wonder if the dad also pulled this type of shit during his patrolling days and maybe taught the son how to pad his stats.

Possibly. Although I don't know if you can just assume that. It may be that the dad worked his ass off (the right way) and the son is taking shortcuts.

FkLA
07-26-2019, 01:45 PM
Yeah, hopefully that's the case.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 01:46 PM
https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2013/09/09/09-dexter.w700.h700.jpg

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 01:57 PM
IIRC correctly someone in the comments section of the video stated that the cop's dad is also in law enforcement and in a higher position.

"
The son of a former deputy and drug task force member"

snippet from one of the articles on him.

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 04:45 PM
What kind of person would want to be a cop?

lefty
07-26-2019, 05:11 PM
:lol Murica

FkLA
07-26-2019, 06:08 PM
snippet from one of the articles on him.

Yeah, that definitely seems fishy. Really doubt they look into the dad though.

KobesAchilles
07-27-2019, 01:23 PM
Cops like that are the reason why I have a dashboard cam in my car. Also never let a cop check your car. Better to get detained then a set up like this.

spurraider21
07-27-2019, 01:59 PM
Cops like that are the reason why I have a dashboard cam in my car. Also never let a cop check your car. Better to get detained then a set up like this.
thats the ideal answer. dont give them any more than you are legally required to, which is usually not much at all. but if the cop is pissy and hostile, probably better to appease and then file a complaint later, rather than escalating (through no fault of your own)

baseline bum
07-27-2019, 02:17 PM

True, but they'll just get the fucking dog and signal it to act like it found something and there's the probable cause. :pctoss

FkLA
07-27-2019, 06:06 PM
True, but they'll just get the fucking dog and signal it to act like it found something and there's the probable cause. :pctoss

Real talk if they're that cheap I'm getting one. I've had two incidents when cops were huge assholes...once when I unbuckled my seatbelt as a passenger after a friend was pulled over and the asshole claimed he saw me without it the whole time. Threatened to arrest me if I didn't sign the ticket when I wanted to state my case. Another an asshole wanted to go through my car, when I told him he had no reason to and declined he says 'we can do this the easy way or I can call for the dogs to sniff around'...and by that he meant have another cop come and bring out a dog since he didn't have one. I tried to see if he was bullshitting so I said 'go ahead and call them' but gave in after a couple mins since I was on my way to work. Obviously didn't have anything in my car.

Fuck those lower level traffic cops. They're the scrubs of the police force tbh.

Looking back on it, those fools were clearly looking for a drug related arrest and profiled me, tbh.

spurraider21
07-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Looking back on it, those fools were clearly looking for a drug related arrest and profiled me, tbh.
well, you have to sign the ticket just to acknowledge receiving it. its not an admission of guilt to sign it, you can always contest the ticket in court. signing the ticket just means you acknowledge being charged and you are released. if you dont sign it, they'd arrest you and formally charge you for the ticket at the station. so there's never a point in refusing to just sign a ticket. typically, if you're a dude, they're not gonna let you off with a warning. best thing to do is to say almost nothing. if he asks "do you know why i pulled you over" just say no officer. if he says "i saw you werent wearing your seatbelt" just say ok officer. say almost nothing except yes, ok. make the ticket as forgettable and least memorable as possible, so if you do decide to contest it in court, the officer wont actually remember shit from the encounter and you can demonstrate he doesnt have specific memory of what happened that day

as for the search, they cant hold you for an unreasonable amount of time just to wait for another unit with dogs to eventually show up. so if theres a unit like right around the corner and he's gonna hold you for 2-3 minutes, no problem. but if they have to summon one from the station and its gonna take them 15-20 minutes, they cant do that

did they give a reason for why they wanted to search your car? smell, appearance, anything? they still need PC to search a car.

baseline bum
07-27-2019, 06:30 PM

Our constitution is a fucking joke when the fourth amendment is rendered moot by a dog trained to jump when the officer gives a hand signal being probable cause for what would otherwise be unlawful searches. Or when cops can seize assets by claiming it's drug involved and they never have to prove shit.

baseline bum
07-27-2019, 06:32 PM
they still need PC to search a car.

That's the point of the dog.

FkLA
07-27-2019, 06:39 PM
well, you have to sign the ticket just to acknowledge receiving it. its not an admission of guilt to sign it, you can always contest the ticket in court. signing the ticket just means you acknowledge being charged and you are released. if you dont sign it, they'd arrest you and formally charge you for the ticket at the station. so there's never a point in refusing to just sign a ticket. typically, if you're a dude, they're not gonna let you off with a warning. best thing to do is to say almost nothing. if he asks "do you know why i pulled you over" just say no officer. if he says "i saw you werent wearing your seatbelt" just say ok officer. say almost nothing except yes, ok. make the ticket as forgettable and least memorable as possible, so if you do decide to contest it in court, the officer wont actually remember shit from the encounter and you can demonstrate he doesnt have specific memory of what happened that day

as for the search, they cant hold you for an unreasonable amount of time just to wait for another unit with dogs to eventually show up. so if theres a unit like right around the corner and he's gonna hold you for 2-3 minutes, no problem. but if they have to summon one from the station and its gonna take them 15-20 minutes, they cant do that

did they give a reason for why they wanted to search your car? smell, appearance, anything? they still need PC to search a car.

Claimed he smelled weed which was bullshit. I was dumb enough to let friends smoke in my car from time to time when I was young and stupid, but it's not like the smell lingers around for weeks. I never really smoked.

Didn't know they only had a couple minutes. It was definitely at least 5 mins before I just gave in because I didn't want to be late for work.

FkLA
07-27-2019, 06:46 PM
Philo, shouldn't the "smell" have been enough for him to be able to search if he truly smelled something? I think the faggot was just taking advantage of me and looking for ways to pressure me into giving consent for a search because I was so young and didn't know any better.

spurraider21
07-27-2019, 07:48 PM
That's the point of the dog.
right, but they cant detain you (not let you drive off) for an unreasonable amount of time just to bring a dog in

technically. but they often times do.

spurraider21
07-27-2019, 07:49 PM
Philo, shouldn't the "smell" have been enough for him to be able to search if he truly smelled something? I think the faggot was just taking advantage of me and looking for ways to pressure me into giving consent for a search because I was so young and didn't know any better.
in theory, yes.

but they often times will want a dog to "confirm" it because maybe he's not really trained to detect marijuana. the officer would have to be familiar enough with the scent to consider it PC. if he's just some traffic cop he might lack the expertise or experience in identifying contraband by his own scent alone.

but yeah, if an officer smells weed (in a state where it's illegal) it gives him PC to search anywhere in the car where weed is likely to be found (basically the whole thing). on the other hand, if he pulled you over and you/your car matched the description of somebody who stole a 50 inch tv, he might have PC to search your car, but again, only in places where a 50 inch tv can be found (so not your glove box, in that instance). with drugs... they can basically look wherever they want because they're so small they can fit anywhere

DJR210
07-29-2019, 01:26 AM
I've had my run in w/ crooked cops.. heartless motherfuckers. We were hemmed up right outside a friends apt. w/ some BCSO warrant officers with nothing better to do(apparently setting up their own "drug stings"), and all they could say was "you're in a dope zone we can do whatever the fuck we want here" - and all we truly did was arrive home about 2 am in a north side apartment complex with average rent of about 1300.00 a month :lol Jacked us up, got cuffed and pushed over to the ground unable to protect from the fall, car illegally searched, all that shit..

Luckily my friends buddy heard the commotion and called down to these crooked faggots and told them they were full of shit and that a SAPD Sergeant was on his way to investigate the issue. This fucking bull dyke and her faggot ass partner took off quick and left us in the hands of some SAPD who took over having no idea what we were even there for..

Follow KSAT.com for a few weeks and you will see how crooked BCSO truly is, it has to be one of the worst departments in Texas.