PDA

View Full Version : Tarantino Billboards Hijacked in L.A. to Slam Epstein, Polanski and "Pedowood"

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 12:37 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAEUlfz.img?h=352&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1054&y=276

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 12:40 PM
Deserved.

Chucho
07-26-2019, 12:42 PM
Good. There is no amount of public shaming that will ever be enough. Sadly, they're paying mere pennies compared to what they've done. Money is a helluva drug.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 12:47 PM
What does Epstein have to do with this movie or Hollywood?

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 12:50 PM
how do you mention someone on here?

Someone needs to @DJR

Chucho
07-26-2019, 12:58 PM
What does Epstein have to do with this movie or Hollywood?

He's lumped in with the other pedophile elitists as Hollywood is synonymous with "rich elitists"?

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 01:23 PM

Someone needs to @DJR

You spell the screen name right.

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 01:25 PM
More then just this one billboard.
:clap I hope this catches on:

Beyond the billboard, there are ads at numerous bus stops, some on benches and others behind glass. Insiders say a street crew worked through the night to get the phony ads in place before the sun rose on Friday.
One bench ad uses an image of Woody Allen instead of Polanski, as Allen was accused of abusing his adoptive daughter, Dylan Farrow, when she was 7.

The artist behind the alterations goes by the name Sabo, and he says that the faux ads are meant to insult the entertainment industry for embracing Polanski, who plead guilty to sex with a minor four decades ago, and, to a lesser extent Epstein, who was arrested July 6 for sex trafficking of minors.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:35 PM

I don't know the end of it. So it's just "@screename"?
cantthinkofanything

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:36 PM
wow....that's easy.

What's the end of DJR's screen name? How do I look that up?

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 01:37 PM
Loses focus quickly with Epstein and Allen IMO. Polanski makes since because he's a character in the movie but most people driving by probably don't know what he looks like. Guess they needed another head to replace in the posters.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:37 PM

oh....and thanks retard

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:39 PM
Loses focus quickly with Epstein and Allen IMO. Polanski makes since because he's a character in the movie but most people driving by probably don't know what he looks like. Guess they needed another head to replace in the posters.

Don't you think this is more a comment directed at the rich getting away with pedophilia? As opposed to just a slam on HW.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 01:43 PM
He's lumped in with the other pedophile elitists as Hollywood is synonymous with "rich elitists"?
well thats convenient

oh some unrelated rich guy did bad things? FUCK HOLLYWOOD IN ITS ENTIRETY!

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 01:49 PM
Don't you think this is more a comment directed at the rich getting away with pedophilia? As opposed to just a slam on HW.So "Pedowood" is more a state of mind?

This gets cornier with every question.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:52 PM
So "Pedowood" is more a state of mind?

This gets cornier with every question.

I don't know.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:52 PM

@sirjohnny

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 01:53 PM

Sir Johnny

MultiTroll
07-26-2019, 02:00 PM
well thats convenient

More then just this one billboard.

:clap
I hope this catches on:

Beyond the billboard, there are ads at numerous bus stops, some on benches and others behind glass. Insiders say a street crew worked through the night to get the phony ads in place before the sun rose on Friday.
One bench ad uses an image of Woody Allen instead of Polanski, as Allen was accused of abusing his adoptive daughter, Dylan Farrow, when she was 7.

The artist behind the alterations goes by the name Sabo, and he says that the faux ads are meant to insult the entertainment industry for embracing Polanski, who plead guilty to sex with a minor four decades ago, and, to a lesser extent Epstein, who was arrested July 6 for sex trafficking of minors.

not sure what's up with the empty quote boxes. I only did one.

Chucho
07-26-2019, 02:02 PM
well thats convenient

Whoa, settle down there cowboy. I didn't say that, I was speculating that's their reasoning. Who really knows?

What's it matter tho? You're really critiquing the reasoning/connection to the parody for shaming pedophiles/ complaining that it's not more accurate? LOL

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:03 PM
to a lesser extent Epstein, who has really nothing at all to do with Hollywood but whatevs!

Chucho
07-26-2019, 02:03 PM

Not sure they put as much thought into this as you are.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:05 PM
Whoa, settle down there cowboy. I didn't say that, I was speculating that's their reasoning. Who really knows?

What's it matter tho? You're really critiquing the reasoning/connection to the parody for shaming pedophiles/ complaining that it's not more accurate? LOLI am complaining that it loses focus pretty much immediately.

Polanksi's is a weird case overall, but may as well keep the focus there.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:06 PM
Not sure they put as much thought into this as you are.Which is funny to me since they're the ones going through all that trouble.

They did make sure they got Sabo's name out there, so mission accomplished.

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 02:09 PM
I am complaining that it loses focus pretty much immediately.

There was just a small uproar about Polanski in Venice so it's pretty timely.

Reck
So do these warriors want Hollywood to stop making movies because there are some sexual deviants working the industry?

You dont need a billboard to say there is a problem with the rich getting away with x amount of shit the average joe cant. Not just sex.

Chucho
Which is funny to me since they're the ones going through all that trouble.

The physical execution was much more taxing than the mental execution it appears. Not the dumbest way we've seen a social message trying to be spread tbh.

Chucho
07-26-2019, 02:10 PM
So do these warriors want Hollywood to stop making movies because there are some sexual deviants working the industry?

You dont need a billboard to say there is a problem with the rich getting away with x amount of shit the average joe cant. Not just sex.

Mass stereotyping and gross generalizations is what works this day and age.

Reck
07-26-2019, 02:11 PM
Not sure they put as much thought into this as you are.

They literally spent a full night putting these billboards and ads on knowing they would be taken down within a few hours. I'd say they put a shit ton more of thought into it. :lol

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:13 PM

The power of advertising not needed. Thanks for the insight.

:lol Eunuch Reck

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:16 PM
wow....that's easy.

What's the end of DJR's screen name? How do I look that up?

Find a post, or it auto fills in search function. Hell, I'll just give you this already.

DJR210 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671)

Chucho
07-26-2019, 02:24 PM
They literally spent a full night putting these billboards and ads on knowing they would be taken down within a few hours. I'd say they put a shit ton more of thought into it. :lol

More effort to slap the billboards up than worrying about how "accurate" their parodies are. They had a message they wanted to get out, they picked the right spot and it's definitely picking the right bones with some people. :lol

DJR210
07-26-2019, 02:25 PM

Someone needs to @DJR

:lol.. Larry Epstein..

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 02:26 PM
Find a post, or it auto fills in search function. Hell, I'll just give you this already.

DJR210 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671)

can you ask him to put Avante on the billboard?

SpursforSix
07-26-2019, 02:27 PM
:lol.. Larry Epstein..

ah...there you are...

:lol

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:30 PM

That may be true; but it's still symbolic of the Hollywood predisposition.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:36 PM
That may be true; but it's still symbolic of the Hollywood predisposition.Roy Moore is symbolic of Republican predisposition.

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Roy Moore is symbolic of Republican predisposition.

Is it though?

:lol Compulsive Chump

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:41 PM
Is it though?He had your support.

Still does.

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:48 PM
He had your support.

Still does.

So many holes in this rebuttal, Lightweight Chump. You really gonna waste my time on this, or you gonna just own up to your compulsion? Of course you won't cos you're a psychopav.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:49 PM
So many holes in this rebuttal, Lightweight Chump.Like what?

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:57 PM
Like what?

1. I'm not a Republican.
2. I called for the dip shit to resign from his campaign, anyhow.
3. The reddest of states voted for the Democrat.
4. You made no real case against systematic support by the GOP for pedos.

Q: Why do you try to get away with such weak arguments all the time?

A: You can't control your compulsion.

Reck
07-26-2019, 02:57 PM
Is it though?

:lol Compulsive Chump

That time you defended Roy that you exposed yourself for being a pedo yourself.

No, this guy better STFU. I haven't said thing one about being for pedophilia. I'd kick his ass before I'd take that shit if he had said that dumb shit to my face. He's a fucking coward hiding behind his computer screen.

:lol

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 02:58 PM
That time you defended Roy that you exposed yourself for being a pedo yourself.

I called for Roy to resign, repeatedly.

Any other dumb fucking assertions, eunuch?

Reck
07-26-2019, 02:59 PM
1. I'm not a Republican.
2. I called for the dip shit to resign from his campaign, anyhow.
3. The reddest of states voted for the Democrat.
4. You made no real case against systematic support by the GOP for pedos.

Q: Why do you try to get away with such weak arguments all the time?

A: You can't control your compulsion.

Anyone can just click the quote I just posted from you and this exposes all of this. :lol

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 03:00 PM
Anyone can just click the quote I just posted from you and this exposes all of this. :lol

Grasping at straws. Been doing that for a year or however long it's been too.

Really sad, eunuch.

Reck
07-26-2019, 03:07 PM
Grasping at straws. Been doing that for a year or however long it's been too.

Really sad, eunuch.

Not only did you not call for Roy to Resign, your immediate reaction was to blame the democrats.

You never took a stance on this pedophile. You did though went days semen shielding for Roy though. Took him losing for you to actually dissapear from the thread.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 03:14 PM
Not only did you not call for Roy to Resign, your immediate reaction was to blame the democrats.

You never took a stance on this pedophile. You did though went days semen shielding for Roy though. Took him losing for you to actually dissapear from the thread.:lol lyin derp

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 03:16 PM
When will somebody show all of us exactly where this ...Avante pedo...thing came from? I posted a thread about my disgust with what went on over there in my navy days, I talked about sick ass pedos needing a bullit in the brain. Where is there anything where I say anything other than that?

Come on people show some proof that I deserve.....you pedo. Where is that at? Yep, there is nothing/zero.

A 19 year old sailor hitting foreign bars is not a pedo, who goes into bars thinking kids will be in there? Well?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 03:16 PM

What's it matter tho? You're really critiquing the reasoning/connection to the parody for shaming pedophiles/ complaining that it's not more accurate? LOL
oh no. i just think guilt by association (and in this case, without even a proper association) is completely retarded. the extent of the horrific acts doesn't change that.

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 03:18 PM
Not only did you not call for Roy to Resign

I would say I expressed this outlook no less than a dozen times.

Moore should step aside. I agree with that.

:lmao Stupid eunuch

Chucho
07-26-2019, 03:20 PM
derp spiking the ball in the endzone, doing the cabbage patch in celebration of his micro-W

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 03:20 PM
A sick ass pedo stalks little kids, that is not what went on at all. Just sailors out fucking around if some girl lied about being 18, bummer. That is not a pedo, that is a guy in a bar.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 03:22 PM
oh no. i just think guilt by association (and in this case, without even a proper association) is completely retarded. the extent of the horrific acts doesn't change that.It's borderline trivializing it tbh. Just name dropping at this point.

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 03:22 PM
derp spiking the ball in the endzone, doing the cabbage patch in celebration of his micro-W

So crusty you got to sperm shield for a guy being a total d-bag. Sad, but not my problem.

Reck
07-26-2019, 03:25 PM
I would say I expressed this outlook no less than a dozen times.

:lmao Stupid eunuch

So you did call for Roy to resign......after you got taken to the woodshed by the entire board for defending Roy and pedophilia. Got it.

Check them dates.

Chucho
07-26-2019, 03:27 PM
A sick ass pedo stalks little kids, that is not what went on at all. Just sailors out fucking around if some girl lied about being 18, bummer. That is not a pedo, that is a guy in a bar.

LOL, you're seriously trying to hijack a thread about pedophilia to shine attention on you. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 03:32 PM
So you did call for Roy to resign......after you got taken to the woodshed by the entire board for defending Roy and pedophilia. Got it.

Check them dates.

I never defended anybody's pedophilia. Check yourself, eunuch.

Sir Johnny
07-26-2019, 03:34 PM
LOL, you're seriously trying to hijack a thread about pedophilia to shine attention on you. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why not actually read the thread, I am just defending myself....AGAIN.

There is absolutely nothing anywhere where I say anything that deserves....you pedo....and really tired of that total bullshit.

Spurminator
07-26-2019, 03:43 PM
Pretty impressed with how well the new version lines up with the original billboard.

Reck
07-26-2019, 03:45 PM
I never defended anybody's pedophilia. Check yourself, eunuch.

I would believe and give you some leeway if you weren't such a party cheerleader and call a wrong when you see it.

You shouldn't wait days to say pedophilia is wrong and fucked up. Instead you ranted and blame others that had nothing to do with it.

Then again, you're the same piece of shit that celebrated the death of John McCain and his grandson's.

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 04:27 PM
I would believe and give you some leeway if you weren't such a party cheerleader and call a wrong when you see it.

You shouldn't wait days to say pedophilia is wrong and fucked up. Instead you ranted and blame others that had nothing to do with it.

Then again, you're the same piece of shit that celebrated the death of John McCain and his grandson's.

All that BS narrative.

Chump posting ain't gonna get it done, eunuch.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 04:42 PM
:lol four days and 19 pages later derp states the most crushingly obvious course of action and wants a cookie for it.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 04:46 PM
And after the election, derp says the Democrats stole it. :lmao

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 08:50 PM
:lol four days and 19 pages later derp states the most crushingly obvious course of action and wants a cookie for it.

:cry You didn't rush to judgment fast enough :cry

:lmao

Spurtacular
07-26-2019, 08:51 PM
And after the election, derp says the Democrats stole it. :lmao

Post that.

DMC
07-26-2019, 09:22 PM

Philo is just doing what he does, look for angles to call you out for being disingenuous.

Oddly enough he doesn't seem to mind when folks do that with the GOP.

And yes Hollywood is full of pedos and faggots and overall sexual miscreants.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 09:51 PM
Philo is just doing what he does, look for angles to call you out for being disingenuous.

Oddly enough he doesn't seem to mind when folks do that with the GOP.
the self awareness here is off the charts

DMC
07-27-2019, 12:48 AM
the self awareness here is off the charts
If you get any further up your own ass you'll be looking through your own mouth.

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 03:28 AM
Post that.Sure thing.

Roy Moore: I Took A Lie Detector Test, I'm Innocent

Republican Roy Moore remains defiant over the December 12 election results for the Alabama Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Moore has yet to formally concede and has filed a lawsuit to delay the certification of his opponent, Democrat Doug Jones, who won the election by about 20,000 votes.

In the suit, Moore, whose campaign was derailed by allegations of sexual misconduct, said he took a lie detector test following the election that he says proves his innocence.

"Also provided in the complaint is an affidavit from Judge Roy Moore stating that he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false," said Moore's campaign in a statement released Wednesday.

During the election for the Senate seat, multiple women came forward to accuse Moore of having inappropriate relations with them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s. “One woman says she was 14 years old when Moore touched her sexually. Another accuser said Moore assaulted her when she was 16 years old, pushing her head towards his crotch in a locked car,” notes The Hill.

Moore filed the lawsuit hours before Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill is set to certify Jones as the election winner. The suit claims election "irregularities" and calls for an investigation into voter fraud. "In the complaint, Moore’s attorneys noted the higher than expected turnout in the race, particularly in Jefferson County, and said that Moore's numbers were suspiciously low in about 20 Jefferson County precincts," reports the Associated Press.

"The purpose of the complaint is to preserve evidence of potential election fraud and to postpone the certification of Alabama’s Special Election by Secretary of State John Merrill until a thorough investigation of potential election fraud, that improperly altered the outcome of this election, is conducted," reads a statement from the Moore campaign.

Jones' spokesman Sam Coleman said the suit's "desperate attempt by Roy Moore to subvert the will of the people will not succeed."

"The election is over, it's time to move on," Coleman told The Hill.

Earlier this month, Merrill confirmed that an investigation into voter fraud was opened after a video went viral of a Jones supporter seemingly bragging about traveling from out of state to vote for the Democrat.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25164/roy-moore-i-took-lie-detector-test-im-innocent-amanda-prestigiacomo

^^^
I can buy that. Dems love rigging elections.

lol derp

Reck
07-27-2019, 03:36 AM
Sure thing.

lol derp

But I said he should drop out!!!!

The dems rigged it though.

Thread
07-27-2019, 04:43 AM

Spurtacular
07-27-2019, 10:15 AM
Sure thing.
lol derp

:lol An off-hand comment
:lol Chump grasping

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 10:24 AM
:lol An off-hand comment
:lol Chump grasping:lol you asked for it
:lol you got it
:lol disavowing your own words

Spurtacular
07-27-2019, 10:36 AM
:lol you asked for it
:lol you got it
:lol disavowing your own words

I'm not disavowing anything. Lie detector tests can be manipulated, and the Democrats are morally bankrupt. If you think an off-hand recognition of the latter is a tiny w for you, then that doesn't surprise me.

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 10:57 AM
I'm not disavowing anything. Lie detector tests can be manipulated, and the Democrats are morally bankrupt. If you think an off-hand recognition of the latter is a tiny w for you, then that doesn't surprise me.So you do think the Democrats stole the election.

:lmao