PDA

View Full Version : Nadler formally launches impeachment inquiry of Donald J Trump

djohn2oo8
07-26-2019, 01:39 PM

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 01:42 PM
lol nadler the weakest of all!

djohn2oo8
07-26-2019, 01:56 PM

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 01:58 PM
yawn

TSA
07-26-2019, 01:58 PM
:rollin

djohn2oo8
07-26-2019, 02:05 PM
yawn
Not so much when they get the GJ materials. I’ll wake you.

boutons_deux
07-26-2019, 02:31 PM
Impeachment into Presidential conduct annuls Exec privilege

Dems will drain the WH and DoJ of inculpating info

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 02:34 PM

Dems will drain the WH and DoJ of inculpating info

hahahahahaha

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 02:43 PM
Not so much when they get the GJ materials. I’ll wake you.
they can get videotape of trump murdering 10 babies with his bare hands. the senate will never convict

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 02:45 PM
they can get videotape of trump murdering 10 babies with his bare hands. the senate will never convictLook out, kori's gunna clutch his pearls at that hyperbole.

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 02:54 PM
Look out, kori's gunna clutch his pearls at that hyperbole.

lol... you want people to rape babies and spurraider wants babies murdered. it's yall with the fucked up minds, not i.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 02:55 PM
lol... you want people to rape babies and spurraider wants babies murdered. it's yall with the fucked up minds, not i.
:lol no

you really have no grasp over the concept of hypotheticals, do you

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 02:56 PM

Dems will drain the WH and DoJ of inculpating infoThat's a very sanguine view for Mr Fucked and Unfuckable.

If there's any guile to Pelosi slapping down impeachment now -- I don't personally think there is -- it's to slow walk the process such that impeachment proceedings are a dark cloud over DJT's head during the campaign.

I don't think Pelosi and the Dems have it in them to do it.

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 02:56 PM
:lol no

you really have no grasp over the concept of hypotheticals, do you

you really have no grasp of how odd it is for you two to go straight to raping and murdering babies to try and prove your asinine theories. it's sickening tbh.

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 02:59 PM
this is hilarious as i watch the clowns try to talk impeachment... sheila jackson dumbass, nadler the ticketmaster, swalwell with 1 brain cell, etc... these people are total clowns.

FrostKing
07-26-2019, 03:00 PM
Democrats venture deeper into the wilderness

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 03:14 PM
you really have no grasp of how odd it is for you two to go straight to raping and murdering babies to try and prove your asinine theories. it's sickening tbh.
its not odd. the examples are purposely extreme to make the point

AaronY
07-26-2019, 03:19 PM
What a fucking moronic waste of time

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 03:36 PM
yep.

though according to spurs homer that makes us russian agents :lol

Spurminator
07-26-2019, 03:39 PM
Is it a waste of time because it's not politically advantageous? Or because Pelosi is going to block it?

I hate to think we're at the point where we're cool with obstruction of justice from the White House, but it seems that way.

AaronY
07-26-2019, 03:47 PM
Is it a waste of time because it's not politically advantageous? Or because Pelosi is going to block it?

I hate to think we're at the point where we're cool with obstruction of justice from the White House, but it seems that way.
No way to get 67 votes in the Senate. Also I think in one tweet I saw in one of the debates maybe the Biden-Harris one, Russian interference was mentioned 0 times lol. Almost like even Dem voters know it's a dumb thing to waste time relitigating the 2016 election when there are newer bigger elections coming up

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 03:47 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xgsVGZWLLvWgw/giphy.gif

Reck
07-26-2019, 03:48 PM
The only upside I see from this is that left vs right will be even on impeachment if it happens.

Willy-1
Trump-1

:lol

Overall what a waste of time this would be.

Spurminator
07-26-2019, 03:51 PM
No way to get 67 votes in the Senate. Also I think in one tweet I saw in one of the debates maybe the Biden-Harris one, Russian interference was mentioned 0 times lol. Almost like even Dem voters know it's a dumb thing to waste time relitigating the 2016 election when there are newer bigger elections coming up

I mean I agree it's not going anywhere, I just feel like this is like saying we shouldn't prosecute Epstein because he can afford really good lawyers who will get him out of any real jail time.

TeyshaBlue
07-26-2019, 03:51 PM
Oh look. Another thread for djohn to abandon.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 04:05 PM
I mean I agree it's not going anywhere, I just feel like this is like saying we shouldn't prosecute Epstein because he can afford really good lawyers who will get him out of any real jail time.
there's a jury selection congress. if the same were true of impeachment, my attitude towards it would be different.

recognizing the futility in some impeachment "inquiry" is different than being cool with obstruction of justice

its akin to people who vote for third party presidential candidates tbh. just because i held my nose and voted for clinton over trump doesn't mean i loved everything about clinton as a candidate. its a matter of pragmatism

there's no need for some grand jury inquiry. you have mueller's report which lays out your obstruction case for you. just a month ago, the house voted 332-95-1 to table/scrap impeachment

Spurs Homer
07-26-2019, 04:09 PM
Nadler has to persuade a court to have access to underlying evidence that barr is covering up

The law says that impeachment is a persuasive argument to make as impeachment is an official judicial proceeding

lets see if the courts also bend over for the orange traitor

everyone else is bending over so far

just look at all the trump defenders in here cheering for a lawless buffoon

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 04:30 PM
This should go well :lol

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 04:34 PM

Skip to 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyNRejUS5yE

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 04:40 PM
Oh, a CNN clip.

Spurminator
07-26-2019, 04:46 PM
there's no need for some grand jury inquiry. you have mueller's report which lays out your obstruction case for you. just a month ago, the house voted 332-95-1 to table/scrap impeachment

What good is the report if there's no accountability for the actions it describes? What is the precedent we're setting for future presidents who commit overt obstruction?

We've seen this movie before. Trump's not going to face accountability after his term either, because they'll say that's political suicide and the country just needs to move on (same reason Nixon was pardoned by Ford.)

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 04:51 PM
What good is the report if there's no accountability for the actions it describes? What is the precedent we're setting for future presidents who commit overt obstruction?

We've seen this movie before. Trump's not going to face accountability after his term either, because they'll say that's political suicide and the country just needs to move on (same reason Nixon was pardoned by Ford.)
idealism vs pragmatism tbh

Spurminator
07-26-2019, 05:03 PM
Sure, I just hope we don't pragmatize ourselves into complete Idiocracy because of the bar we're setting. But that may be inevitable.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 05:33 PM
Sure, I just hope we don't pragmatize ourselves into complete Idiocracy because of the bar we're setting. But that may be inevitable.
its ultimately up to the people, for better or worse. if you're going to re-elect guys like gohmert into the house and graham/grassley/mcconnell in the senate, you're never going to have accountability. the constitution decides how to hold presidents accountable, and you have to rely on the senate/house to do their duty

in the meantime you have these dem house reps taking all these (ultimately) symbolic steps that they damn well know will amount to nothing purely as a political play. if the senate wont convict him, they're hoping to "try" trump before the public, and that in the face of whatever evidence they think they'll find, his voters will abandon him. its a fools errand

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 05:36 PM
Accountable for what, exactly? Wanting to fire Mueller?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 05:37 PM
Accountable for what, exactly? Wanting to fire Mueller?
peruse through vol 2 of the mueller report

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 05:42 PM
idealism vs pragmatism tbhMight it not be pragmatic for the Dems to adopt the raw power tactics of their opponents and throw all the shit in on the wall? Roles reversed, you know what the GOP would do.

If an obvious demagogue, grifter, and self-dealer like DJT can't/shouldn't be impeached, who can?

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 05:42 PM
Accountable for what, exactly? Wanting to fire Mueller?Blatant self-dealing, lying, and contempt for law.

A high crime or misdemeanor is anything a majority of US reps says it is.

20 years ago lying about a blowjob was enough. DJT's corruptions go way past lying under oath, though I wouldn't necessarily exclude that.

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 05:43 PM
peruse through vol 2 of the mueller report

The op ed volume? That Mueller obviously didn't author? :lol

Spurminator
07-26-2019, 05:55 PM
its ultimately up to the people, for better or worse. if you're going to re-elect guys like gohmert into the house and graham/grassley/mcconnell in the senate, you're never going to have accountability. the constitution decides how to hold presidents accountable, and you have to rely on the senate/house to do their duty

in the meantime you have these dem house reps taking all these (ultimately) symbolic steps that they damn well know will amount to nothing purely as a political play. if the senate wont convict him, they're hoping to "try" trump before the public, and that in the face of whatever evidence they think they'll find, his voters will abandon him. its a fools errand

It worked with Nixon. A different time, to be sure, when we weren't as trained to be cheerleaders. But as revelations were made during the impeachment process, public support trended heavily towards removal. While I have no faith in McConnell, GOP Senators, or our partisan media outlets having a shred of objectivity towards such a process, regardless of public opinion, I'd rather they be forced into a decision with a fully informed public.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 05:58 PM
It worked with Nixon. A different time, to be sure, when we weren't as trained to be cheerleaders. But as revelations were made during the impeachment process, public support trended heavily towards removal. While I have no faith in McConnell, GOP Senators, or our partisan media outlets having a shred of objectivity towards such a process, regardless of public opinion, I'd rather they be forced into a decision with a fully informed public.Merely to establish a record
against a political foe and discredit him/her.

That's essentially what seven Congressional investigations of Benghazi sought to do.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:05 PM
Might it not be pragmatic for the Dems to adopt the raw power tactics of their opponents and throw all the shit in on the wall? Roles reversed, you know what the GOP would do.

If an obvious demagogue, grifter, and self-dealer like DJT can't/shouldn't be impeached, who can?

i know there's probably no turning back from what mcconnell has done to our government... but scorched earth certainly wont help. again, that might be another pragmatic decision, as you suggested

It worked with Nixon. A different time, to be sure, when we weren't as trained to be cheerleaders. But as revelations were made during the impeachment process, public support trended heavily towards removal. While I have no faith in McConnell, GOP Senators, or our partisan media outlets having a shred of objectivity towards such a process, regardless of public opinion, I'd rather they be forced into a decision with a fully informed public.

Merely to establish a record
against a political foe and discredit him/her.

That's essentially what seven Congressional investigations of Benghazi sought to do.
valid points...

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 06:08 PM
This ain't Watergate, folks. :lol

baseline bum
07-26-2019, 06:09 PM

Ugh, the Democrats' 2020 message is again going to be "Look how much of an asshole Trump is." They can't win running negative campaigns since it depresses turnout so much, but they seem hellbent on it again.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 06:14 PM
This ain't Watergate, folks. :lolWhat was Watergate about, Darrin?

boutons_deux
07-26-2019, 06:14 PM
Ugh, the Democrats' 2020 message is again going to be "Look how much of an asshole Trump is." They can't win running negative campaigns since it depresses turnout so much, but they seem hellbent on it again.

negative campaigning, negative ads work, that's the both parties do it.

The top Dem candidates are NOT full-on pointing out how shitty Trash is. Plenty of policies, programs, are the leading campaign points, NOT Trash.

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 06:27 PM
What was Watergate about, Darrin?

A cover-up of an ACTUAL crime.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:34 PM
A cover-up of an ACTUAL crime.
what crime was nixon guilty of?

is an underlying crime required for there to be obstruction of justice?

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 06:38 PM

Never found guilty. He resigned.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 06:38 PM
Squirmin' Darrin will never answer the second question.

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 06:39 PM

You're a lawyer. Do you really think there's a strong case there?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:42 PM
You're a lawyer. Do you really think there's a strong case there?
im not a seasoned federal prosecutor.

with that said, i've read vol 2 of the mueller report and yes, there does appear to be a strong case. the problem is the jury in this case would be the senate, and you can bet your ass it would be a party line vote, because party > integrity. just look at graham's 180 since the primaries

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 06:43 PM
Impeachment is a political process. Crimes don't have to be established beyond a reasonable doubt or even in accord with any judicial standard beyond those self-imposed.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:43 PM
oh, so he was never guilty of a crime to have obstructed either

now answer the second part

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 06:47 PM

To answer your second question -- No.

But, good luck with that.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 06:49 PM
This ain't Watergate, folks. :lolThe cover up and executive interference in investigation were the impeachable conduct.

How is this different?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:49 PM
great. so obstruction is obstruction.

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 06:51 PM
The cover up and executive interference in investigation were the impeachable conduct.

How is this different?

What is Trump covering up?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:53 PM
What is Trump covering up?

he sought and acted to impede an investigation. if he's innocent of the underlying crime, then he's an idiot (and still a criminal) for attempting to do so

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 06:54 PM
i know there's probably no turning back from what mcconnell has done to our government... but scorched earth certainly wont help. again, that might be another pragmatic decision, as you suggested

valid points...How do you know scorched earth tactics won't work?

It has worked well for the GOP, so far.

Also, the popularity of Nixon impeachment changed from start to finish. Why rule it out in advance?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:55 PM
How do you know scorched earth tactics won't work?

It has worked well for the GOP, so far.

Also, the popularity of Nixon impeachment changed from start to finish. Why rule it out in advance?
when i said scorched earth wont help, i meant help trying to return congress to a more functional state. which may be a pipe dream at this point

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 06:56 PM
he sought and acted to impede an investigation. if he's innocent of the underlying crime, then he's an idiot (and still a criminal) for attempting to do soall DJT had to do was say, I'm innocent and the investigation will prove it, and get the hell out of the way.

Had he done so, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation now.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 06:57 PM
^

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 06:57 PM
when i said scorched earth wont help, i meant help trying to return congress to a more functional state. which may be a pipe dream at this pointThat's a fair point

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 07:01 PM
Hey spurraider,

Have you ever exonerated anyone?

Reck
07-26-2019, 07:02 PM
Hey spurraider,

This is your white flag for the day.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:04 PM
Hey spurraider,

have i ever exonerated anyone of what? what are you even talking about?

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:06 PM
What is Trump covering up?He interfered with the investigation, that's enough.

Reck
07-26-2019, 07:07 PM

Some republican went full retard and Darrin just think it was a funny moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXHi9OpdpY

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:08 PM
Perhaps his frustration caused him to do it, rather than a guilty conscience. Hard to see how that is exculpating in any wise, tbh.

Pavlov
Hey spurraider,

:lolUNLAWFULLY

boutons_deux
He interfered with the investigation, that's enough.

and why?

and why have Trash and his mafiya been "forgetting", lying, obstructing about Russia connections for 2 years?

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:13 PM
Just curious what you guys think he actually DID to obstruct the investigation. Seems like all he did was think or talk about obstructing it. Shouldn't you actually have specific acts of obstruction?

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:15 PM
CC says, hold my hand, I haven’t been paying attention.

CosmicCowboy
His tweets are ridiculous and so unpresidential that it's a national embarrassment but Its not like he fired Mueller.

Spurminator
This ain't Watergate, folks. :lol

Obstruction of justice doesn't require nor presume the covering up of an actual proven crime, you lightweight homer.

Reck
07-26-2019, 07:16 PM
His tweets are ridiculous and so unpresidential that it's a national embarrassment but Its not like he fired Mueller.

You voting Biden in 2020?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:16 PM
Some republican went full retard and Darrin just think it was a funny moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXHi9OpdpY
i know what he's referring to. i'm baffled at how he thinks that's a logical continuation of our discussion/conversation

or he's just tapping out

TSA
07-26-2019, 07:17 PM

He’s clearly asking you if it’s a prosecutor’s job to exonerate and you’re clearly playing dumb.

spurraider21
He’s clearly asking you if it’s a prosecutor’s job to exonerate and you’re clearly playing dumb.
see above

CosmicCowboy
CC says, hold my hand, I haven’t been paying attention.

Talking about firing Mueller and actually doing it are 2 different things. Didn't Mueller even say he didn't effect the investigation?

Winehole23
Why do you think Jeff Sessions and Don McGahn refused to carry out DJT’s instructions to fire various people investigating his campaign or falsify the record, respectively?

TSA
He interfered with the investigation, that's enough.

CzqdvTxTz2o

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 07:18 PM
He’s clearly asking you if it’s a prosecutor’s job to exonerate and you’re clearly playing dumb.:lolYou think "unlawful exoneration" is a real thing.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:20 PM
You voting Biden in 2020?

I doubt it will be Biden by then.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:21 PM
CzqdvTxTz2o
oh wow, i'm surprised he even bothered with Vol 2 of the report then. could have just written the word "no" and been done with it

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:21 PM
CzqdvTxTz2oTrue.

DJT failed in his attempt to do so.

Merely attempting to do so is a crime. Obstruction of justice.

TSA
07-26-2019, 07:23 PM
see above

Stop playing dumb and answer the question.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:24 PM
True.

That’s a crime.

Again, thinking about, or talking about wanting to obstruct the investigation isn't obstruction unless you actually do it.

TSA
07-26-2019, 07:25 PM
True.

Strange that you can reach that conclusion when Mueller couldn’t.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:25 PM
Again, thinking about, or talking about wanting to obstruct the investigation isn't obstruction unless you actually do it.Actually, you’re wrong about that as matter of law.

Reck
07-26-2019, 07:26 PM
I doubt it will be Biden by then.

I dont think he has any real competition other than himself. Warren and Bernie are the only legit threats and they are in conflict with each other.

One of them will have to get out to really be effective.

boutons_deux
07-26-2019, 07:26 PM
Again, thinking about, or talking about wanting to obstruct the investigation isn't obstruction unless you actually do it.

He fired Comey, bragged to the Russians that he had shut down the Russian thing, is one of 9? obstructive actions Mueller documented.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:27 PM
I could want to go to the moon, think about going to the moon, talk about going to the moon, but until I actually do it, I didn't do it.

Pavlov
07-26-2019, 07:28 PM
I could want to go to the moon, think about going to the moon, talk about going to the moon, but until I actually do it, I didn't do it.Oh, conspiracy to go to the moon is now a crime along with unlawful exoneration.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:29 PM
He fired Comey, bragged to the Russians that he had shut down the Russian thing, is one of 9? obstructive actions Mueller documented.

And Mueller in no uncertain terms said his investigation wasn't obstructed. Game, set, match.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Strange that you can reach that conclusion when Mueller couldn’t.Mueller said his mandate didn’t include determining whether POTUS committed crimes.

DOJ regs prevented him from doing so. He gathered information.

The ball is in Congress’s court. in the US, we remove presidents politically, not judicially. That’s the constitutional scheme.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:31 PM
And Mueller in no uncertain terms said his investigation wasn't obstructed. Game, set, match.Pseudologic. The law says otherwise.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:31 PM
I dont think he has any real competition other than himself. Warren and Bernie are the only legit threats and they are in conflict with each other.

One of them will have to get out to really be effective.

Bernie is toast. I think Warren is going to end up on top of the clown bus. I probably wont vote for president again.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Mueller said his mandate didn’t include determining whether POTUS committed crimes.

The ball is in Congress’s court. in the US, we remove presidents politically, not judicially. That’s the constitutional scheme.

So winehole is on the impeachment bandwagon with boutons?

TSA
07-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Mueller said his mandate didn’t include determining whether POTUS committed crimes.

Chris
07-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Trump trolling :lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154909622580449286?s=20

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:37 PM
So winehole is on the impeachment bandwagon with boutons?Up to Congress.

What would the GOP do, roles reversed?

For the record, I still think impeachment is a bad idea, pragmatically speaking, but I’m also sympathetic to the argument from principle. If you let one guy slide, what happens when the shoe is on the other foot?

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:37 PM
actually, he did

Second, many obstruction cases involve the attempted or actual cover-up of an underlyingcrime.

The obstruction-of-justice statute most readily applicable to our investigation is 18 U.S.C.§ 1512( c )(2). Section 1512(c) provides:

(c) Whoever corruptly-

(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, orattempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object's integrity or availability foruse in an official proceeding; or

(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attemptsto do so,

finally, while after evaluating the evidence on the collusion/conspiracy charges, mueller had no qualms simply stated that they lack evidence to support culpability. but for whatever reason, was unable to come to the same conclusion on obstruction, after he laid out a bunch of trumps efforts to obstruct. and again as you know, he lacked the legal authority to actually accuse him of committing a crime

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:38 PM
Normative erosion is a thing. Institutions depend on norms more so than the law.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:39 PM
And Mueller in no uncertain terms said his investigation wasn't obstructed. Game, set, match.
have you read Vol 2 of the mueller report?

Chris
07-26-2019, 07:41 PM
I prefer fence sniping like 21.

We know.

CosmicCowboy
actually, he did

finally, while after evaluating the evidence on the collusion/conspiracy charges, mueller had no qualms simply stated that they lack evidence to support culpability. but for whatever reason, was unable to come to the same conclusion on obstruction, after he laid out a bunch of trumps efforts to obstruct. and again as you know, he lacked the legal authority to actually accuse him of committing a crime

What was the ATTEMPT? Be specific.

Winehole23
Up to Congress.

What would the GOP do, roles reversed?

For the record, I still think impeachment is a bad idea, pragmatically speaking, but I’m also sympathetic to the argument from principle. If you let one guy slide, what happens when the shoe is on the other foot?Corruption at the highest level of power can’t be allowed to stand. Otherwise, you invite it.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:43 PM
What was the ATTEMT? Be specific.I was specific.

Trump asked Sessions to fire investigators. Then he asked his lawyer to falsify the record about his attempt.

To his credit, Don McGahn refused to.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:44 PM
Why?

Because Don McGahn sized that up as a crime.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:44 PM
What was the ATTEMPT? Be specific.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:45 PM
We know.White flag, non-germane.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:45 PM
another variant

TSA
07-26-2019, 07:46 PM
actually, he did

(c) Whoever corruptly-

When did Mueller reach that conclusion in the report?

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:47 PM
:lolForced hilarity is another white flag.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:48 PM
As you know I am no trump lover but talking about it isn't the same as doing it. But...go ahead and impeach him.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:49 PM
As you know I am no trump lover but talking about it isn't the same as doing it. But...go ahead and impeach him.You’ll vote for him again.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:51 PM
I didn't vote for him last time.

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 07:51 PM
True.

to be fair, it was unclear which conclusion you were referring to, line 2 or line 3 of wine's post. i addressed line 3 pretty thoroughly, that even attempting obstruction is a crime (even if there is no underlying crime, and even if it was only an attempt to obstruct, regardless of outcome)

as to line 2, i addressed that as well, though not as thoroughly. mueller was not allowed to come to a conclusion on that matter, if that conclusion implicated the president. that he laid out several acts that could be considered attempts to obstruct, only to then say "well i cant rule it out but i'm not allowed to say that he's guilty"... it's about as heavy handed as he could possibly be

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:53 PM
I think trump is a narcissistic yankee asshole.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 07:54 PM
I didn't vote for him last time.Your reflexive defense of DJT threw me off.

Who will you vote for this time?

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 07:59 PM
Your reflexive defense of DJT threw me off.

Who will you vote for this time?

If its warren/trump I will leave that blank again.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 08:01 PM
If its warren/trump I will leave that blank again.why do you defend DJT if you hate him?

AaronY
07-26-2019, 08:20 PM
Skip to 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyNRejUS5yE

0% lmao literally the full blutarsky

AaronY
07-26-2019, 08:21 PM
A5s11NAM7vI

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 08:33 PM

There's no such thing. Presumption of innocence.

You're not guilty until exonerated.

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 08:34 PM
This will end badly for Dems.

Chris
07-26-2019, 08:34 PM
No such thing as exoneration. It's a buzzword that Mueller specifically used to create a never ending dichotomy.

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 08:35 PM
why do you defend DJT if you hate him?

I dont like the extremes on either side. There aren't that many rational conservatives in here and the left is over represented.

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 08:37 PM
another DarrinS CNN repost.

totally incapable of own takes, or, too cowardly.

given his ratio of self-owning posts, that’s probably wise.

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 08:44 PM
I dont like the extremes on either side. There aren't that many rational conservatives in here and the left is over represented.

:tu

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 08:44 PM

only good source is a vice news source!

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2019, 08:46 PM
:tu

Sorry lori, but you are borderline too far right. Need to work on your anger issues.

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 08:48 PM
Sorry lori, but you are borderline too far right. Need to work on your anger issues.

i'm not even angry nor far-right or right. :lmao this is getting ridiculous but still comical.

i literally was just laughing my ass off chatting it up with my client the past few hrs but on ST i'm the big bad wolf with anger issues. too funny!

Winehole23
07-26-2019, 08:53 PM
only good source is a vice news source!Ididn’t say so, nor do I think so.

Do you?

DarrinS
07-26-2019, 09:07 PM

I'm wounded and completely destroyed by your remarks. How will I go on?

:lmao

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 09:29 PM
No such thing as exoneration. It's a buzzword that Mueller specifically used to create a never ending dichotomy.
yes, trump never used the words "complete and total exoneration" ever. just mueller. because MUELLER BAD

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 09:30 PM
There's no such thing. Presumption of innocence.

You're not guilty until exonerated.
again, how is this on topic given what we had been discussing.

we compared this to watergate in that there was an attempted coverup, ie, obstruction of justice.

you first countered saying there here, there is no underlying crime. we then brought to your attention that an underlying crime is not a requirement to have an obstruction of justice case.

to which your retort was BUT HAVE YOU EXONERATED ANYONE??

complete non-sequitur

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 10:24 PM
again, how is this on topic given what we had been discussing.

we compared this to watergate in that there was an attempted coverup, ie, obstruction of justice.

you first countered saying there here, there is no underlying crime. we then brought to your attention that an underlying crime is not a requirement to have an obstruction of justice case.

to which your retort was BUT HAVE YOU EXONERATED ANYONE??

complete non-sequitur

Show me how trump obstructed by allowing the shitshow to continue on when he could've flexed and fired everyone.

Reck
07-26-2019, 10:50 PM
Show me how trump obstructed by allowing the shitshow to continue on when he could've flexed and fired everyone.

This is you at full brain power. :lol

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 10:50 PM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

another variant

Spurs Homer
07-26-2019, 10:59 PM

You are not getting the part in the law that says -

you only have to ATTEMPT to obstruct to be guilty of the crime of obstruction of justice -

you don't have to succeed - even the ATTEMPT - is a crime.

Trump tried like a motherfucker to fire Mueller - but his minions did not follow his orders because they knew it was a crime - or they just knew trump was a dumb-shit for trying.

This doesn't even point the fact out - that:

If Trump was innocent - why the fuck did he lie 24/7 about russia, instructed everyone else to lie for him. rewarded those who lied to the FBI and threatened those who - were TRUTHFUL TO THE FBI -

Sure - trump is an innocent man.

Reck
07-26-2019, 11:03 PM
Good to know attempted murder is not really a crime so if I try to kill someobody and not succeed I can just say I tried...that doesn't count cop, go away.

ElNono
07-26-2019, 11:04 PM

It's not really "we"... it's the US Senate. That's all that matters. What we think or feel is on the subject is really immaterial.

koriwhat
07-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Attempted to obstruct a total spyring? Lmao

Guess we'll all just have to see how the dominoes fall instead of playing armchair lawyers.

ElNono
07-26-2019, 11:16 PM
Some here are actually pro lawyers...

spurraider21
07-26-2019, 11:27 PM
but enough about koriwhat and chris...

ducks
07-26-2019, 11:39 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154878670739300358?s=20

pgardn
07-26-2019, 11:57 PM
Donald needs to get together with Putin again so they can laugh about Mueller’s inquiry into Russian interference in our elections. It’s just a hilarious topic.

Ducks?

Do you think Russia interfered with our elections?

So Mueller’s witch hunt has basically caused our government to level sanctions against Russia which Trump signed on to But its a witch hunt. People have gone to jail, but it’s a witch hunt... Our WH is fd up bunch of liars.

I wonder why past presidents have released their tax returns but Trump has not because... he does not have to?
Well that’s a good look. When a candidate for president releases tax returns, the American public can get a view if the prospective nominee might have financial interests that conflict with duty to our GOVERNMENT. But not orange guy, because he does not have to, there is no requirement. There are damn good reasons to establish transparency, trust, integrity... but this orange fat ass does not need to.

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 12:26 AM
Donald needs to get together with Putin again so they can laugh about Mueller’s inquiry into Russian interference in our elections. It’s just a hilarious topic.

Ducks?

So Mueller’s witch hunt has basically caused our government to level sanctions against Russia which Trump signed on to But its a witch hunt. People have gone to jail, but it’s a witch hunt... Our WH is fd up bunch of liars.

I wonder why past presidents have released their tax returns but Trump has not because... he does not have to?
Well that’s a good look. When a candidate for president releases tax returns, the American public can get a view if the prospective nominee might have financial interests that conflict with duty to our GOVERNMENT. But not orange guy, because he does not have to, there is no requirement. There are damn good reasons to establish transparency, trust, integrity... but this orange fat ass does not need to.

Because no agency has ever seen those IRS records... like the IRS.

It's not a requirement and I think most want to see his tax returns due to media frenzy. Pop a thought in your head, repeat it ad nauseam, and boom!

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 12:28 AM

So they're liars?

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 03:21 AM
No such thing as exoneration. It's a buzzword that Mueller specifically used to create a never ending dichotomy.Why does Trump keep specifically using it specifically?

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 03:22 AM

:rollin

ElNono
07-27-2019, 05:27 AM

touche

ElNono
07-27-2019, 05:29 AM
So they're liars?

Is it "they lied" or "they said something I don't agree with"?

pgardn
07-27-2019, 08:38 AM
Because no agency has ever seen those IRS records... like the IRS.

It's not a requirement and I think most want to see his tax returns due to media frenzy. Pop a thought in your head, repeat it ad nauseam, and boom!

No shit?
Don’t do that thinking stuff.

You are the exact example of why this president lacks any kind of integrity.
You will never understand trust and integrity.
“Ah no one’s like that the world is a place full of....”
What did your parents create in you?

pgardn
07-27-2019, 08:43 AM
It’s so telling that after the orange run of overreach and lying in business he had to go to Deutshe Bank to borrow any kind of $. And even they expressed huge internal concerns. Lying, cheating scumbag...

Thread
07-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Why does Trump keep specifically using it specifically?

Specifically to get under Media's skin. Once & again, Pav's,,,mine enemies want to attack him legally & illegally in the firm, conceited belief that he'll be hamstrung & limited to responding strictly legally & above board.

Uh, uh.

"You" got to get your mind right. He ain't gonna fight fair, nor legal. One does not get that power & boodle doing "fair."

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 10:22 AM
Specifically to get under Media's skin. Once & again, Pav's,,,mine enemies want to attack him legally & illegally in the firm, conceited belief that he'll be hamstrung & limited to responding strictly legally & above board.

Uh, uh.

"You" got to get your mind right. He ain't gonna fight fair, nor legal. One does not get that power & boodle doing "fair."Boring.

Thread
07-27-2019, 10:27 AM
Boring.

& that's how the myriad of opposition portend to view the old man's response to his attempted overthrow==="The motherfucker ain't gonna go. Now what?"

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 10:32 AM
& that's how the myriad of opposition portend to view the old man's response to his attempted overthrow==="The motherfucker ain't gonna go. Now what?"That makes no sense.

Good talk.

pgardn
07-27-2019, 10:50 AM

Uh, uh.

"You" got to get your mind right. He ain't gonna fight fair, nor legal. One does not get that power & boodle doing "fair."

Do you know there are actually advantages to being truthful?

You can actually develop trust and work with other people to meet shared goals.
Infrastructure was an agreement that is badly needed, it's gone. Health care is worse than ever. Done.
These were some of the Orange slimes promises.
He is so gone in 2020.
Failed experiment in voting in a snake oil businessman.

Ah well, democracy takes a hard right on the chin, lessons learned.

TSA
07-27-2019, 10:55 AM

Ducks?

Which people went to jail for conspiring with Russia?

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 11:44 AM

It was a joke... lawyers... liars...

koriwhat
07-27-2019, 11:47 AM
No shit?
Don’t do that thinking stuff.

You are the exact example of why this president lacks any kind of integrity.
You will never understand trust and integrity.
“Ah no one’s like that the world is a place full of....”
What did your parents create in you?

I want to see Obama's school records... you know, for integrity.

Thread
07-27-2019, 12:57 PM
Do you know there are actually advantages to being truthful?

You can actually develop trust and work with other people to meet shared goals.
Infrastructure was an agreement that is badly needed, it's gone. Health care is worse than ever. Done.
These were some of the Orange slimes promises.
He is so gone in 2020.
Failed experiment in voting in a snake oil businessman.

Ah well, democracy takes a hard right on the chin, lessons learned.

Sure, once-upon-time, when the vast lion's share strove for that approach to life. But, pg, sweetheart, angel, that approach died decades ago & it ain't comin' back. It's strictly (scoreboard) now like it USED to be in pro sports:::"Oh, you made the Finals but got beat again for the umpteenth time by the Celtics and nonetheless you want a pat on the head? Fuck you, loser. ha, ha, ha, ha."

Not so, in LIFE=== "You fucked up and didn't go to the Blue Wall for the last fortnight? Fuck you. Coffee break over, back on your fuckin' head. Now, let's see what we can do about overthrowing this fucking interloper. The SOB!"

That's the "lessons" you claim to have learned. We-shall-see.

Thread
07-27-2019, 12:58 PM
I want to see Obama's school records... you know, for integrity.

- "Say it."
- The President of the United States

spurraider21
07-27-2019, 01:49 PM

old joke tbh, but its fine

people make jokes about lawyers all the time, but when they're in trouble they dont go calling comedians

boutons_deux
07-27-2019, 01:51 PM

you have to ask?

lots of criminals running around not in jail, but they are still criminals, committing crimes

pgardn
07-27-2019, 03:16 PM

People went to jail for lying about being involved with foreign govts ya twit. Why?
Russians oligarchs got the heavy handed slaps so they can’t visit their little mansions in Europe.

Im good with that. Let’s keep going. Do we need a permanent commission to take money from these people dealing with foreign governments ILLEGALLY? I’m fine with that. Orange guy is not... “witch hunt”
Redistribution of tainted money. That’s fine, let’s do it since red team has a problem with it.

pgardn
07-27-2019, 03:23 PM
Sure, once-upon-time, when the vast lion's share strove for that approach to life. But, pg, sweetheart, angel, that approach died decades ago & it ain't comin' back. It's strictly (scoreboard) now like it USED to be in pro sports:::"Oh, you made the Finals but got beat again for the umpteenth time by the Celtics and nonetheless you want a pat on the head? Fuck you, loser. ha, ha, ha, ha."

Not so, in LIFE=== "You fucked up and didn't go to the Blue Wall for the last fortnight? Fuck you. Coffee break over, back on your fuckin' head. Now, let's see what we can do about overthrowing this fucking interloper. The SOB!"

That's the "lessons" you claim to have learned. We-shall-see.

You sound forlorn as if you are getting ready to croak. Tired, jaded, defeated.
Dont worry, optimism still exists. People get old and take life lessons very differently.
It’s quite interesting. What are all those old folks doing volunteering trying to be useful to a society?

Maybe they can give you some sort of therapy.
If they call you a sourpuss don’t take it personally.

Chris
07-27-2019, 03:40 PM
a permanent commission

Trump Derangement Syndrome Stage 7

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 03:42 PM
Trump Derangement Syndrome Stage 7You have Cummings Derangement Syndrome.

Thread
07-27-2019, 03:49 PM
You sound forlorn as if you are getting ready to croak. Tired, jaded, defeated.
Dont worry, optimism still exists. People get old and take life lessons very differently.
It’s quite interesting. What are all those old folks doing volunteering trying to be useful to a society?

Maybe they can give you some sort of therapy.
If they call you a sourpuss don’t take it personally.

Now you're gonna shrink my gourd?
I may indeed only get 4 years of it, but, I got those 4 years & there is nary thing you can do about it, pg. Nary. He'll be (45) thru the ages, just like the (44) before him.

& you're selling out to another old-white-man, after you swore there'd be no more old-white-man on your side. & God forbid, but, dollars to donuts Kamala Harris will sell out to old-white-man as well to get on his ticket. "Yes, I've decided that since Vice President Biden whooped my red & black ass to a frazzle I will join him & together we will defeat this old-white-man in the White House. I will be a different Vice President, and Vice President Biden has assured me of that fact. I'll do what I want when I want to do it. I'll be my own Indian & proud black woman. Now that I've gotten to know Vice President Biden I am positive he isn't as old and as white and not even as man as I thought he was. Yada hey!"

Big-shot-Indian.

Thread
07-27-2019, 03:52 PM
You have Cummings Derangement Syndrome.

The old man cleaned his fuckin' plow today, by God. Built a shoe store in EC's ass.

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 03:54 PM
The old man cleaned his fuckin' plow today, by God. Built a shoe store in EC's ass.Nah.

Chris
07-27-2019, 03:56 PM
The old man cleaned his fuckin' plow today, by God. Built a shoe store in EC's ass.

wetwork :tu

Thread
07-27-2019, 06:19 PM
wetwork :tu

pgardn
07-27-2019, 09:18 PM
Trump Derangement Syndrome Stage 7

You birthed it because you cant stop the lying deceitful money from foreign governments.
Its your baby to be born.
Christlike...

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2019, 09:19 PM
If Nadler really pushes the dems could easily lose the house in 2020. Easy come, easy go.

pgardn
07-27-2019, 09:27 PM

"The vacuous hollow victory of words is all Ive got."

The concrete backlash against the orange mutant will be more than even I want.
Thanks for that. You make trouble, it comes back, rams its hand down your throat, and pulls your lungs out.

Thread
07-27-2019, 09:35 PM
"The vacuous hollow victory of words is all Ive got."

The concrete backlash against the orange mutant will be more than even I want.
Thanks for that. You make trouble, it comes back, rams its hand down your throat, and pulls your lungs out.

The old man didn't make the trouble. EC has been talking out of school for a week now. He had it comin'. Trump's wife laid the law down early on:::"You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder." No free shots. He'd been duly warned.

Thread
07-27-2019, 09:44 PM
If Nadler really pushes the dems could easily lose the house in 2020. Easy come, easy go.

The impeachment would have nary affect on the election outcome & Nadler knows it without being told. That's why he unconditionally pushing it. Pelosi is continually priming the pump, keeping the little shit on a short leash, but, she will turn him loose in dramatic fashion.

(They're) only after the (I)---it's more than enough for them. It'll drive the Base maniacal, yes, where we have been since Day 1, hence the lack of effect. The fear that the new Dem's from Trump previously won districts will bite back is poppy cock. As long as he's not convicted in the Senate they'll remain in the Dem column:::"He kinda got what he deserved and he didn't get thrown out. I can live with it. I'm making money hand-over-fist with the guy and I'll make up my mind shortly after pulling the curtain across where nobody can see what I'm doing come next November."

pgardn
07-27-2019, 11:38 PM
The old man didn't make the trouble. EC has been talking out of school for a week now. He had it comin'. Trump's wife laid the law down early on:::"You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder." No free shots. He'd been duly warned.

You wish a maelstrom from the other side because an old orange man plays like a child.
A rich spoiled child given license to fail will fail. And Red team fears the minority women...
It could get exponentially worse.

DMC
07-27-2019, 11:40 PM
they can get videotape of trump murdering 10 babies with his bare hands. the senate will never convict

No, but the liberal base will warm up to him some.

Thread
07-27-2019, 11:58 PM
You wish a maelstrom from the other side because an old orange man plays like a child.
A rich spoiled child given license to fail will fail. And Red team fears the minority women...
It could get exponentially worse.

Oh, absolutely the old man can get down in the shit & blood, that's where he wins. Before Trump R & D alike didn't have to get down in that shit, they just did what professional rasslers do...put on an act then go behind the curtain and whack the gate twixt 'em. I had no fuckin' idea Bush2 & Hussein's wife had a mutual respect for another, never saw the fuckin' pictures till AFTER Trump was elected and pulled back all the curtains and we saw where & how that sausage was being made. They didn't want us to see. "We'll act like we hate each other, okay, George?"

"Sure."

I'm the stupid fuck that bought it along with lots & lots of others who still can't see it, pg.

Bush,Clinton,Bush,Hussein,Clin...Trump. But, you couldn't stand it. You figured he'd be a punching bag that wouldn't punch back, and if he did you'd pull that race card you'd been leaning since the first time it worked.

Let us proceed...

ElNono
07-28-2019, 07:54 AM

:lol :tu

Th'Pusher
07-28-2019, 07:56 AM

Do you think anything Donald has done since taking office is an impeachable offense?

boutons_deux
07-28-2019, 08:05 AM
It's more important for the Dems to exercise their power (of impeachment) vs the risk of losing the House.

Trash/Barr/Repugs have totally ignored/violated the Constitution to empower the Exec as "unitary executive".

And the political whores on SCOTUS are cheering him on.

Let's say Dems impeach AND vote him guilty, then Dems lose the House and Trash is reelected, then American is done, finished, fucked beyond repair.

To bury America finally, the Article V Convention of States writes a new Constitution with the Exec as supreme, unchallenged power.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2019, 10:00 AM
Do you think anything Donald has done since taking office is an impeachable offense?

Technically, every president could be accused of committing "high crimes and misdemeanors" based in the historical definition.

Th'Pusher
07-28-2019, 10:15 AM
Technically, every president could be accused of committing "high crimes and misdemeanors" based in the historical definition.

Awesome answer. How about this. Based on the findings of the Mueller report, do you think Donald used his office to obstruct justice?

Reck
07-28-2019, 10:19 AM

No they wouldn't. :lol

They just won the House precisely on promising to be a check on Trump. Impeachment wouldn't hurt or do them any good.

The Dems didn't just luck out in 2018. They blew republicans in republicans districts out of the water.

boutons_deux
07-28-2019, 10:28 AM

then why didn't Repugs impeach Obama? because you're full of bullshit

Reck
07-28-2019, 10:50 AM

Sure but not every president acts so shady that an FBI investigation is triggered and ends up in a special counsel report that finds at least 10 instances of obstruction of justice.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2019, 10:52 AM
then why didn't Repugs impeach Obama? because you're full of bullshit

The fast and furious coverup by obama and holder was technically an impeachable offense just like trump talking about trying to obstruct Mueller. Both abused the power of their office. Republicans were just smart enough not to pursue impeachment.

Winehole23
07-28-2019, 10:53 AM
Dp

Winehole23
07-28-2019, 10:56 AM
If Nadler really pushes the dems could easily lose the house in 2020. Easy come, easy go.Your hit rate on political predictions in this forum is pitiful. DJT tripling and quadrupling down on racism isn't calculated to increase the size of his base -- it sure turned independents off last year.

That said, who knows what will happen next year. 15 months is a political eternity.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2019, 10:57 AM
No they wouldn't. :lol

They just won the House precisely on promising to be a check on Trump. Impeachment wouldn't hurt or do them any good.

The Dems didn't just luck out in 2018. They blew republicans in republicans districts out of the water.

Democrats flipped the house by winning seats by very slim margins in areas that went for trump. Those seats will be vulnerable if the democrat house spends the next 18 months fucking around on a pointless impeachment hearing.

boutons_deux
07-28-2019, 11:00 AM
it sure turned independents off last year.

I read that white Repug suburban women are turning against the Orange Turd Fraud

Trash's cult base is white male racists, and his financial base is BigCorp and wealthies who will be requested, successfully, to pay Trash back for the oligarchy's scam tax cut.

Can the tax cut beneficiaries buy Trash (and themselves) a 2nd term? My guess is they will try, since Trash, if required, will veto any bills that hurt the oligarchy.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2019, 11:05 AM
I expect trump to lose anyway but I still say dems could lose the house if they go down the impeachment trail.

Reck
07-28-2019, 11:16 AM
Democrats flipped the house by winning seats by very slim margins in areas that went for trump. Those seats will be vulnerable if the democrat house spends the next 18 months fucking around on a pointless impeachment hearing.

"Slim"

Democrats took control of the House this year with the largest midterms margin of victory in history

https://www.axios.com/live-map-axios-2018-midterm-elections-results-e54da558-b5e9-4b09-ad1e-5663cc78f1b7.html

Also you do realize they won more seats than they needed to win the majority by, right?

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2019, 11:38 AM
"Slim"

https://www.axios.com/live-map-axios-2018-midterm-elections-results-e54da558-b5e9-4b09-ad1e-5663cc78f1b7.html

Also you do realize they won more seats than they needed to win the majority by, right?

I was referring to individual vote counts where dems flipped red districts. A lot were by less than 3000 votes.

Thread
07-28-2019, 11:42 AM
"Slim"

Shoulda peeled off there & thrown that $ into the Senate contests. Dogpiling the House like that kept the Senate safe, even increased our raw margin & we expelled a couple (double agents) in the process.

Reck
07-28-2019, 11:44 AM
I was referring to individual vote counts where dems flipped red districts. A lot were by less than 3000 votes.

You can check the results in the link I posted. Some were less than 10k, some by 20k or more.

The point is that you're trying to make it sound like the only reason the dems won was because of republicans when in fact their side was just as hyped up to vote and voring turnout for republicans were higher than last midterm election.

Overall I think you are wrong or giving Trump supporters too much credit by saying they are going to lose if the pursue impeachment.

Thread
07-28-2019, 11:58 AM
Overall I think you are wrong or giving Trump supporters too much credit by saying they are going to lose if the pursue impeachment.

Yes, it's a false narrative, it's trying to talk them out of impeaching him. It don't stand the reality test and has not from the start of it. It's wishful thinking, and a thought process to help "us" enjoy this time with the old man + it enables us to sleep at night, but, it's mistaken and an immature tact.

We fully understand the stain of (I). That's why we seared Clinton with it. We knew what it mean't regardless of how Media refused to apply that branding iron to him. WE KNEW & it was enough, we didn't need Media to punish him. Same with them, they're just as keen to punishing Trump as we were to punishing Clinton. We dished it, we're gonna have to take it, cuz daddy-O's, it's comin' straight for us.

MultiTroll
07-28-2019, 12:20 PM
To the guy acting butthurt over Dons comments on Baltimore:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1155496708853383172/video/1

Pavlov
07-28-2019, 12:23 PM
The fast and furious coverup by obama and holder was technically an impeachable offense just like trump talking about trying to obstruct Mueller. Both abused the power of their office. Republicans were just smart enough not to pursue impeachment.Uh, explain the coverup by Obama.

Winehole23
07-28-2019, 12:57 PM
Uh, explain the coverup by Obama.CC still banging det drum.

Another one of his failed predictions -- he was hoping hard for Obama to go down.

Thread
07-28-2019, 01:47 PM
CC still banging det drum.

Another one of his failed predictions -- he was hoping hard for Obama to go down.

At least we barred his ass from going back in that House. He'd a loved heralding Hillary & Bill back in there. A portion of old Dale woulda died at the sight, Winester, rubbing our nose in it, laughing at us under their coarse breath & fat asses. I don't believe I coulda brooked it.

pgardn
07-28-2019, 09:13 PM
Oh, absolutely the old man can get down in the shit & blood, that's where he wins. Before Trump R & D alike didn't have to get down in that shit, they just did what professional rasslers do...put on an act then go behind the curtain and whack the gate twixt 'em. I had no fuckin' idea Bush2 & Hussein's wife had a mutual respect for another, never saw the fuckin' pictures till AFTER Trump was elected and pulled back all the curtains and we saw where & how that sausage was being made. They didn't want us to see. "We'll act like we hate each other, okay, George?"

"Sure."

I'm the stupid fuck that bought it along with lots & lots of others who still can't see it, pg.

Bush,Clinton,Bush,Hussein,Clin...Trump. But, you couldn't stand it. You figured he'd be a punching bag that wouldn't punch back, and if he did you'd pull that race card you'd been leaning since the first time it worked.

Let us proceed...

The punching bag is not the point.
He has a fckn country to run.

Health Care, Infrastructure... everyone agreed it needed to be fixed.
Its not about a cat fight, get something the fck done.
But no, we had to make this a junior high verbal war, orange level.

Now he has gotten most of his SC done. And the economy for the 2% is good. But cmahn....

Thread
07-28-2019, 09:33 PM
The punching bag is not the point.
He has a fckn country to run.

Health Care, Infrastructure... everyone agreed it needed to be fixed.
Its not about a cat fight, get something the fck done.
But no, we had to make this a junior high verbal war, orange level.

Now he has gotten most of his SC done. And the economy for the 2% is good. But cmahn....

No. You pissed that away twixt Election Day & Inauguration Day. You made your bed; to harass & overthrow his Presidency. You met him at the door with that Steele dossier smearing him with the pissing allegations. Those old white fucks knew exactly what they were doing, CNN/MSNBC were alerted all along the line. Me? I'd a called Security and had them escorted from the White House, one & all. "Don't come back on property." But, the "Walter Mitty" in him prevented this. They hung around poisoning everything around themselves. He's just now getting around to letting Coats walk. Laughed right at the President at that Symposium months ago and the old man didn't say a word. Me? I'd a done him like he did Comey...take him off that flight at LAX. "You're on your own dime. Don't come back on property."

Make no mistake, peeg, this is a blood feud. Those involved need to protect themselves at all times.

pgardn
07-28-2019, 09:39 PM
No. You pissed that away twixt Election Day & Inauguration Day. You made your bed; to harass & overthrow his Presidency. You met him at the door with that Steele dossier smearing him with the pissing allegations. Those old white fucks knew exactly what they were doing, CNN/MSNBC were alerted all along the line. Me? I'd a called Security and had them escorted from the White House, one & all. "Don't come back on property." But, the "Walter Mitty" in him prevented this. They hung around poisoning everything around themselves. He's just now getting around to letting Coats walk. Laughed right at the President at that Symposium months ago and the old man didn't say a word. Me? I'd a done him like he did Comey...take him off that flight at LAX. "You're on your own dime. Don't come back on property."

Make no mistake, peeg, this is a blood feud. Those involved need to protect themselves at all times.

I absolutely did not.
He won the presidency. I held my nose and voted for Clinton. But because of the Orange past, I doubted he could run a country but I certainly gave in to hoping that he would do what he promised. I fought tooth and nail that this is a democracy that Trump won and is our president, and that the very worst thing we could do was thwart the will of about half our voting public.

You were nary to be seen round these parts.

You want a revolution, you got the right man.
And you fear minority women... Just you wait.
You want nothing to do with a real blood feud and neither do I.

Thread
07-28-2019, 09:45 PM
I absolutely did not.
He won the presidency. I held my nose and voted for Clinton. But because of the Orange past, I doubted he could run a country but I certainly gave in to hoping that he would do what he promised. I fought tooth and nail that this is a democracy that Trump won and is our president, and that the very worst thing we could do was thwart the will of about half our voting public.

You were nary to be seen round these parts.

When I reference (you) like that I mean your side, peeg. It's just for conversation and expediency purposes. I'll watch my p's & q's for your consideration henceforth.

& I was here at Election until about a year in when I took a leave of absence to help the President keep his dauber up on a daily basis and to counsel him on decisions & directives.

boutons_deux
07-30-2019, 07:52 AM
A new pro-impeachment TV ad boils Mueller's 6 hours of testimony down to 32 seconds (https://theweek.com/speedreads/855757/new-proimpeachment-tv-ad-boils-muellers-6-hours-testimony-down-32-seconds)

<font size="3"><span style="font-family:arial;">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-Y2YxQzo0

https://theweek.com/speedreads/855757/new-proimpeachment-tv-ad-boils-muellers-6-hours-testimony-down-32-seconds