PDA

View Full Version : Sweden & A$AP ROCKY

DMX7
07-28-2019, 11:40 PM
Bad timing for Sweden. They seemed to have stepped in the middle of our country's own racial issues and have some how managed to united the political left and right against them.

Thread
07-28-2019, 11:43 PM
Bad timing for Sweden. They seemed to have stepped in the middle of our country's own racial issues and have some how managed to united the political left and right against them.

The old man is wrong here. Sweden is righteous. This guy has a terrible record in this country. He's just trying to curry favor with the blacks.

Spurtacular
07-28-2019, 11:51 PM
Sweden a good example of what happens when you allow yourself to get cucked.

Thread
07-28-2019, 11:54 PM

Well, they caught the old man at a bad time. He was up against it & needed a hand down & they wouldn't oblige. Now they're on his shit list & really did nothing wrong at all.

DMX7
07-29-2019, 12:18 AM

It's near the top of the list of like nearly every quality of life rankings. Not saying they're not wrong here though.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 12:25 AM
It's near the top of the list of like nearly every quality of life rankings.

Hard working cucks.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 12:54 AM
Look, if you have the rule of law in a country, the executive doesn't pull strings to satisfy foreign powers Asking for that is gangsterish bullshit.

FrostKing
07-29-2019, 12:55 AM
It's near the top of the list of like nearly every quality of life rankings. Not saying they're not wrong here though.
My brother in law works with some Fins and they said in Sweden income tax returns are public. Also that work emails are open for all employees to view no matter the importance. This transparency allows faster and more straight forward communication & business decisions

The current downfall of Sweden is political correctness. When a society so transparent allows certain aspects & demographics special privilege - big problems

Why do you say in your OP "bad timing"? This didn't occur by accident or coincidence.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:44 AM
Look, if you have the rule of law in a country, the executive doesn't pull strings to satisfy foreign powers Asking for that is gangsterish bullshit.

All the same, the prosecutor should have been sufficiently embarrassed by now. It's obvious he's wrong.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 02:03 AM
The President of Sweden has no role in the judicial branch there, same as here.

DJT asking the President of Sweden to intervene is bullshit.

FlAVaK
07-29-2019, 04:19 AM
DJT is bullshit.

Fify

diego
07-29-2019, 09:54 AM
All the same, the prosecutor should have been sufficiently embarrassed by now. It's obvious he's wrong.

:Lol swedish prosecutor is obviously wrong, how? I'm sure you were all about the swedish prosecution in the Assange case... Speaking of which, this morning I read about a male nurse in a psychiatric clinic raping a sedated patient, on video, he escaped the country and fled to the US where he's living now... What do you think the chances the US will extradite him for trial here in Chile? Oh right, he just abused some woman, that pretext only matters if you embarrass the United States airing their filthy secrets :spin

BD24
07-29-2019, 10:21 AM
The old man is wrong here. Sweden is righteous. This guy has a terrible record in this country. He's just trying to curry favor with the blacks.
This tbh

DMX7
07-29-2019, 10:35 AM
My brother in law works with some Fins and they said in Sweden income tax returns are public. Also that work emails are open for all employees to view no matter the importance. This transparency allows faster and more straight forward communication & business decisions

The current downfall of Sweden is political correctness. When a society so transparent allows certain aspects & demographics special privilege - big problems

Why do you say in your OP "bad timing"? This didn't occur by accident or coincidence.

Well, for many obvious reasons but one is because Trump is being accused of racism right now and is clearly looking to score a win by getting A$AP Rocky released. Of course Trump is not popular in Europe, and a Swedish PM is not going to want to appear to be doing special favors for Trump. That makes for a nasty diplomatic spat.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:10 AM
:Lol swedish prosecutor is obviously wrong, how? I'm sure you were all about the swedish prosecution in the Assange case... Speaking of which, this morning I read about a male nurse in a psychiatric clinic raping a sedated patient, on video, he escaped the country and fled to the US where he's living now... What do you think the chances the US will extradite him for trial here in Chile? Oh right, he just abused some woman, that pretext only matters if you embarrass the United States airing their filthy secrets :spin

I would think the chances to be pretty good if the case is strong and he's not in some sort of political cross hairs. But I know nothing about the case. And I don't know what Assange has to do with it, tbh.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:11 AM
Look, if you have the rule of law in a country...

What rule of law? The kid was badgering them and assaulting them. He's now scot free and the victim is being charged.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:24 AM

:Lol swedish prosecutor is obviously wrong, how?

I know nothing about the case.:rollin

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:27 AM
:rollin

I was talking about the Chilean case brought to me.

:lol Blake Zero

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 11:28 AM
What rule of law? The kid was badgering them and assaulting them. He's now scot free and the victim is being charged.if that's true, it sounds like the system is working pretty well

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:31 AM
if that's true, it sounds like the system is working pretty well

:lol Blakehole wants the culprit free and the victims charged.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:32 AM
I was talking about the Chilean case brought to me.

:lol Blake ZeroGreat, what do you know about the Swedish case?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:39 AM
Great, what do you know about the Swedish case?

First admit you fucked up royally.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 11:42 AM
:lol Blakehole wants the culprit free and the victims charged.I mistook your meaning. I thought you were saying A$AP Rocky was released and his purported victims charged with assaulting him. My bad.

How did you come to the conclusion you did? If the video evidence is as conclusive as you suggest, it shouldn't take very long for the authorities to clear the matter up

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:44 AM
How did you come to the conclusion you did?

I've seen the video(s) of the little twat badgering them. Have you not?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:44 AM
First admit you fucked up royally.Nope, you know nothing about the case in Sweden.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:45 AM
I mistook your meaning. I thought you were saying A$AP Rocky was released and his purported victims charged with assaulting him. My bad.

Owning your mistake. That's how it's done. You're a bigger man than ChumpDumper.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:46 AM
Nope, you know nothing about the case in Sweden.

Lashing out. Par.

Pavlov
Owning your mistake. That's how it's done. You're a bigger man than ChumpDumper.Which mistakes have you owned here?

Point some out.

Pavlov
Lashing out. Par.You're proving it with every post.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:48 AM
2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly homosexual shitposter. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 dicks per hour

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:49 AM
:cry:lol quoting the foreskin avenger is telling me

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:49 AM
:lol quoting the foreskin avenger is telling me

:lmao 900 dicks per hour

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:50 AM
:lmao 900 dicks per hourThe very thought of it excites you.

You're only posting about me again.:lmao

Chucho
07-29-2019, 12:06 PM
Negative attention +derp= a lap cat getting their belly rubbed and ear's scratched.

diego
07-29-2019, 01:12 PM
I've seen the video(s) of the little twat badgering them. Have you not?

Since when does following someone / calling them names give you the right to beat them up? In numbers and on the floor to boot? Seems like swedish justice is working just fine

Reck
07-29-2019, 01:14 PM

That's not why he's wrong.

Your old man apparently wants to run multiple countries at the same time.

This is not the first time he's tried to run other countries when he cant even run his. Guy is always tweeting how the UK is being terribly run and telling them what to do. Now he thinks he can dictate what Sweden needs to do?

The balls on that prick.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:34 PM
Since when does following someone / calling them names give you the right to beat them up? In numbers and on the floor to boot? Seems like swedish justice is working just fine

I'm not a lawyer, but I do know:

1. You're not allowed to instigate like that.
2. It's not merely calling names. The video clearly shows the pube making uninvited contact / assault on them.
3. Seems like the legal system is working just fine (for cucks like you). :lol

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:36 PM
The very thought of it excites you.

It's what you do; you're shame to bare.

diego
07-29-2019, 01:38 PM
And connection to Assange Is that I'm sure at the time of the Wikileaks debacle when Sweden was going after him for rape, I'm sure you were all gung ho about swedish prosecutors being in the right...
In the years since I'm sure hundreds of not thousands of rapists have traveled freely around the world, including the one videotaped that went from Chile to the US, and nobody went to Interpol for an international warrant because the issue was never rape nor justice

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 01:41 PM
It's what you do; you're shame to bare.
:lol did you learn that grammar at a private school?

You're the only one going on about it. It's what you do.

diego
07-29-2019, 01:41 PM
I'm not a lawyer, but I do know:

1. You're not allowed to instigate like that.
2. It's not merely calling names. The video clearly shows the pube making uninvited contact / assault on them.
3. Seems like the legal system is working just fine (for cucks like you). :lol

I don't give a shit about some rapper, but the vid I saw shows him telling him to stop following, then him and his posse beating them up. Even if they did make some contact, or even threw a punch, that doesn't give you the right to beat them silly in numbers when they are clearly no longer a threat.

Send them both to jail

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:49 PM
I don't give a shit about some rapper, but the vid I saw shows him telling him to stop following, then him and his posse beating them up. Even if they did make some contact, or even threw a punch, that doesn't give you the right to beat them silly in numbers when they are clearly no longer a threat.

Send them both to jail

There's some legal argumentation for excess; I could see that. Why is the original attacker / person badgering getting a pass? That hardly seems fair.

Thread
07-29-2019, 01:57 PM
That's not why he's wrong.

Your old man apparently wants to run multiple countries at the same time.

This is not the first time he's tried to run other countries when he cant even run his. Guy is always tweeting how the UK is being terribly run and telling them what to do. Now he thinks he can dictate what Sweden needs to do?

The balls on that prick.

& England drew first blood. "You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder." That's goes for off shore offenders as well, Recky. No free shots, either side of the oceans.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 01:58 PM
There's some legal argumentation for excess; I could see that. Why is the original attacker / person badgering getting a pass? That hardly seems fair.Where's the video of this initial attack you're going on about?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 02:06 PM
Where's the video of this initial attack you're going on about?

:cry Google it for me :cry

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:15 PM
:cry Google it for me :cryI googled it. Haven't seen one that shows the start of any physical confrontation tbh.

Have you?

Just say yes or no.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 02:20 PM
I googled it. Haven't seen one that shows the start of any physical confrontation tbh.

No surprise that a cuck like you couldn't find it.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 02:23 PM
Who is instigating, cuck Pavlov?
Who is ignoring warning to disperse, cuck Pavlov?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:25 PM
Who is instigating, cuck Pavlov?
Who is ignoring warning to disperse, cuck Pavlov?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI

I googled it. Haven't seen one that shows the start of any physical confrontation tbh.

Have you?

Just say yes or no.
You claimed the other guys started the assaulting.

Back it up.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 02:34 PM
You claimed the other guys started the assaulting.

Back it up.

Tell me why you think some featherweight kid thinks he's gonna go at a black grown-ass man weighing in at three bills?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:39 PM
Tell me why you think some featherweight kid thinks he's gonna go at a black grown-ass man weighing in at three bills?Your claim is he did just that.

You're not really helping yourself here, derp.

I could believe it in some circumstances, but you stated it as fact calling him "the original attacker" -- so where is your proof?

DMX7
07-29-2019, 02:39 PM
There are people saying that under Swedish law, Sweden may owe him $million if he isn't found guilty of anything because of the opportunity cost associated with missing his tour dates while in prison. If that's really the case (and I don't know that it is... just speculating) then it seems it would be harder to get a fair trial.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Your claim is he did just that.

You're not really helping yourself here, derp.

I could believe it in some circumstances, but you stated it as fact calling him "the original attacker" -- so where is your proof?

I thought there was a vid on that. Could be wrong. So, how do you explain a little pube going at a big black guy? How?

Reck
07-29-2019, 02:46 PM
& England drew first blood. "You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder." That's goes for off shore offenders as well, Recky. No free shots, either side of the oceans.

So Sweden slight was that they wanted this guy to get no special treatment and face the music like a man? C'mon Thread, I hold you in higher steem for you to be playing dumb.

DMX7
07-29-2019, 02:50 PM
The least Sweden could have done was expedite his case and get it resolved immediately.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 02:52 PM
The least Sweden could have done was expedite his case and get it resolved immediately.

The least they could've done is charge the instigator as well. They've demonstrated a complete bias in this case.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:52 PM
I thought there was a vid on that. Could be wrong.It's your claim. Are you going to back it up or not?

So, how do you explain a little pube going at a big black guy? How?I don't. It's your claim.

Why should I be asked to support your claim?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:54 PM
The least Sweden could have done was expedite his case and get it resolved immediately.Seems like it's going pretty quickly tbh. The prosecutor had the deadline to file charges. He did for one of the alleged victims but not the other.

DMX7
07-29-2019, 02:56 PM
It's your claim. Are you going to back it up or not?

I don't. It's your claim.

Why should I be asked to support your claim?

I'm not really sure what side Spurtacular is taking anymore.

Thread
07-29-2019, 02:56 PM
So Sweden slight was that they wanted this guy to get no special treatment and face the music like a man? C'mon Thread, I hold you in higher steem for you to be playing dumb.

Just a week ago you said you held me below skunk shit status. GD, make up your mind, Recky.

& I agree with Sweden here and I disagree with the President. He's wrong to cast Sweden down for this. I told him twice:::"Walk a way."

If ASAP could do it over he'd just start jogging off with entourage and away from this character. Who gives a shit if you're perceived as weak. YOU know better. ASAP's move will be confirmed as the right move later on in the evening when he's free and unencumbered, able to be with his friends and girls having fun and spending his boodle. He knew the right path to take and he loitered the wrong path and it cost him. Make no mistake he knew, but, could not resist choosing badly.

One must think past 5 minutes ahead. It's imperative whether it's a luminary, or, (us), the common man.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:57 PM
I'm not really sure what side Spurtacular is taking anymore.:lol me neither

He'll be goddamned if he has to make his position clear tho.

My position is if you think you're being harassed in broad daylight in Sweden by skinny douches, call the police.

Reck
07-29-2019, 02:58 PM
Just a week ago you said you held me below skunk shit status. GD, make up your mind, Recky.

Post it.

DMX7
07-29-2019, 03:01 PM
Seems like it's going pretty quickly tbh. The prosecutor had the deadline to file charges. He did for one of the alleged victims but not the other.

Not fast enough IMO. Now it's a full blown diplomatic disaster. And now some out of control person was just arrested for threatening the Swedish embassy.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jul/29/woman-arrested-for-threatening-to-blow-up-swedish-embassy-over-aap-rocky-case

Thread
07-29-2019, 03:03 PM
Post it.

Recky, I don't need to post it. It happened. & ain't holding grudges, especially with you guys. No way. Whether it's politics, or Spurs & Lakers, things are said and regretted. I myself have said shit and instantly regretted it and came back to apologize, but, I don't need an apology to remain with you, my fellows. No way.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 03:04 PM
Not fast enough IMO. Now it's a full blown diplomatic disaster. And now some out of control person was just arrested for threatening the Swedish embassy.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jul/29/woman-arrested-for-threatening-to-blow-up-swedish-embassy-over-aap-rocky-caseEh, I still think it's at kerfuffle status. I'm expecting a time served and fine type of outcome.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 03:06 PM
My position is if you think you're being harassed in broad daylight in Sweden by skinny douches, call the police.

You're position is to be a good little cuck instead of adminster the ass whooping that that pube was clearly begging for.

:lmao Cucklov

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 03:17 PM
You're position is to be a good little cuck instead of adminster the ass whooping that that pube was clearly begging for.

:lmao CucklovYou'd rather do that than earn hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Sure thing, tough guy.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 03:29 PM
You'd rather do that than earn hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Sure thing, tough guy.

The little pube didn't call the cops; instead he pleaded for a beating and got one. It seems justice was executed.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Pavlov You still haven't answered why you think a featherweight would be so bold on the street?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 03:42 PM
Pavlov You still haven't answered why you think a featherweight would be so bold on the street?You said he committed the initial assault without evidence. You tell me.

It's your claim.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 03:44 PM
The little pube didn't call the cops; instead he pleaded for a beating and got one. It seems justice was executed.Seems like it's being executed by the courts.

Look I know you have to take Trump's side no matter what, but you'd rather rot in jail than make hundreds of thousands of dollars and everything that goes along with touring as a famous musician.

Because of course you would.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:08 PM
You said he committed the initial assault without evidence. You tell me.

It's your claim.

I have modified my position that I didn't know.

So, why you think this little pube would be so emoldened to be so egregiously provocative and in the face of a dude that is clearly a superior specimen?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:09 PM
Seems like it's being executed by the courts.

Look I know you have to take Trump's side no matter what, but you'd rather rot in jail than make hundreds of thousands of dollars and everything that goes along with touring as a famous musician.

Because of course you would.

I haven't said thing one about Turmp.

It seems justice is not being executed given that the instigator is suffering no consequences (aside from the ass whooping he begged for). Do you think the instigator should get a pass?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:10 PM
I have modified my position that I didn't know.

So, why you think this little pube would be so emoldened to be so egregiously provocative and in the face of a dude that is clearly a superior specimen?Probably because he wasn't going to actually assault him.

What's your theory since you previously claimed he was the original assaulter.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:11 PM
Probably because he wasn't going to actually assault him.

What's your theory since you previously claimed he was the original assaulter.

I've changed my position on original assaulter to undetermined. Do I need to say that for a fifth time?

Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:19 PM
I've changed my position on original assaulter to undetermined. Do I need to say that for a fifth time?

Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?Probably because he wasn't going to actually assault him.

What's your theory since you previously claimed he was the original assaulter?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:23 PM

What's your theory since you previously claimed he was the original assaulter?

You've been avoiding this question for a page now.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:26 PM
You've been avoiding this question for a page now.

Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?Probably because he wasn't going to actually assault him.

How many times do I have to give you the same answer before you read it?

And what's your theory?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:33 PM

How many times do I have to give you the same answer before you read it?

And what's your theory?

That's a phony (philo) answer. The result was him getting his ass whooped. So, why do you think this little pube was so emboldened?

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 05:39 PM
HE MADE ROCKY BEAT HIM UP

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:42 PM
That's a phony (philo) answer. The result was him getting his ass whooped. So, why do you think this little pube was so emboldened?It's a real answer.

He wasn't going to assault him; he got assaulted.

What is your theory?

You haven't given any answer.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:43 PM
HE MADE ROCKY BEAT HIM UP

Philo-hole.

He could expect no less if he's getting in the face of a big dude telling him he'll beat his ass if he doesn't back off, and then he doesn't back off.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:43 PM
It's a real answer.

He wasn't going to assault him; he got assaulted.

What is your theory?

You haven't given any answer.

Oh, now you're making claims. Show us your proof of assault.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:47 PM
Oh, now you're making claims. Show us your proof of assault.That's my theory.

What's yours?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:51 PM
That's my theory.

What's yours?

It was a claim, not a theory. But your backtracking is noted.

So, why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to take on the superior specimen?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:52 PM
It was a claim, not a theory. But your backtracking is noted.It's my theory.

What's yours?

Just say you'll never give any answer. I accept your white flag.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 05:53 PM
Philo-hole.

He could expect no less if he's getting in the face of a big dude telling him he'll beat his ass if he doesn't back off, and then he doesn't back off.The law takes a dim view of public violence for any reason.

Sweden is well within its rights to investigate, which is a hassle for everyone involved. Seems it's moving along fairly expeditiously as far as police process goes, but clearly not fast enough for one who, like you, has already reached a conclusion.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:55 PM
The law takes a dim view of public violence for any reason.

Sweden is well within its rights to investigate.

Nice philo on the violence.

We're talking assault. There is no determinable proof of it by either party. But the video is clear about who was instigating / escalating and who was attempting to de-escalate / depart.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:57 PM
It's my theory.

What's yours?

Just say you'll never give any answer. I accept your white flag.

By theory you ultimately mean guess. There's no legal point in that.

The assaulter is indeterminable based on evidence known thus far. It's classic he said, he said. However, the evidence shows one party instigated. Why is the instigator getting the preferential treatment / deemed the victim?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:57 PM

We're talking assault. There is no determinable proof of it by either party. But the video is clear about who was instigating / escalating and who was attempting to de-escalate / depart.Three dudes kicking one on the ground is de-escalating?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 05:58 PM
Three dudes kicking one on the ground is de-escalating?

I was speaking of efforts before the melee, obviously.

:lol Troglodyte Chump.
:lol Par

Pavlov
By theory you ultimately mean guess. There's no legal point in that.

The assaulter is indeterminable based on evidence known thus far. It's classic he said, he said. However, the evidence shows one party instigated. Why is the instigator getting the preferential treatment / deemed the victim?Maybe because he didn't start the assault.

Pretty simple.

What's your theory?

Give an answer or a white flag. I'll accept either.

Winehole23

We're talking assault. There is no determinable proof of it by either party. But the video is clear about who was instigating / escalating and who was attempting to de-escalate / depart.If that's the case, the results of the investigation and the legal outcome will probably reflect that.

Sorry the Swedish system isn't moving fast enough for you.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 05:59 PM
I was speaking of efforts before the melee, obviously.And yet, there's the melee.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 06:02 PM
Maybe because he didn't start the assault.

Pretty simple.

What's your theory?

Give an answer or a white flag. I'll accept either.

You have no proof of that. Nor has the prosecutor presented proof of that, which one would expect in a high-profile case like this.

So, you still haven't answered though: Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 06:06 PM
If that's the case, the results of the investigation and the legal outcome will probably reflect that.

Sorry the Swedish system isn't moving fast enough for you.

The report I heard was that persons in the American group being charged and no charges against the pube. If true, for intensive purposes, it's past the investigation stage.

So, why is the instigator getting a pass and the party that attempted to de-escalate getting prosecuted? What is the compelling evidence here?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 06:06 PM
You have no proof of that.That's why I said maybe

Nor has the prosecutor presented proof of that, which one would expect in a high-profile case like this.No shit genius, there hasn't been a trial yet.

So, you still haven't answered though: Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?I have answered.

You haven't .

I accept your white flag.

Now only post about me.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 06:10 PM
The report I heard was that persons in the American group being charged and no charges against the pube. If true, for intensive purposes, it's past the investigation stage.

So, why is the instigator getting a pass and the party that attempted to de-escalate getting prosecuted? What is the compelling evidence here?Dunno, maybe the aforementioned melee?

Did the instigator break any laws? Did he assault A$AP Rocky?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 06:26 PM
I have answered.

I didn't see an answer. Submit or re-submit, whichever the case may be.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqAkSyZyKUA

Here's my "theory," chump, based the wording in this report. This little pube knew who this dude was, and he was following this rich dude around in an effort to extort money, directly or indirectly.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 06:38 PM
Interesting theory.

Sounds like it might be harder to substantiate than simple assault.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 06:41 PM
Interesting theory.

Sounds like it might be harder to substantiate than simple assault.

It's got a great chance of working. He'll almost certainly get a settlement for his alleged broken rib and stitches.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 06:45 PM
It's got a great chance of working. He'll almost certainly get a settlement for his alleged broken rib and stitches.Civil liability is a bitch.

A$AP Rocky ought to have considered that before going HAM.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 07:14 PM
Civil liability is a bitch.

A$AP Rocky ought to have considered that before going HAM.

Not how they roll.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 07:22 PM
Not how they roll.

Evidently not.

Lol thinking the police and the courts should uphold the laws of the playground.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 07:25 PM
Evidently not.

Lol thinking the police and the courts should uphold the laws of the playground.

I already conceded that if there's an excessive violence law, then there may be a case. But the assault charge is almost certainly BS, and it could quite possibly be the other way around.

The optics are bad for Sweden.

in2deep
07-29-2019, 07:39 PM
Fuck that rapper.

Don't do the crime if you don't wanna do the time. Rot in jal

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 08:12 PM
I didn't see an answer. Submit or re-submit, whichever the case may be.You see what you want to see.

You haven't answered. Submit one for the first time.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqAkSyZyKUA

Here's my "theory," chump, based the wording in this report. This little pube knew who this dude was, and he was following this rich dude around in an effort to extort money, directly or indirectly.And what?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 08:14 PM
Not how they roll.Not really a legal defense, counselor.

FrostKing
07-29-2019, 09:17 PM
Why are Gustof and Ebba doing this?

https://i.ibb.co/PtM03WR/Screenshot-2019-07-29-19-11-08-1.png

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 09:20 PM

https://i.ibb.co/PtM03WR/Screenshot-2019-07-29-19-11-08-1.pngHow many knife attacks?

A bajillion?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 10:34 PM
You see what you want to see.

You haven't answered. Submit one for the first time.

Taking a pass. Par.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 10:36 PM

https://i.ibb.co/PtM03WR/Screenshot-2019-07-29-19-11-08-1.png

Why call for less immigration when you can bleed into jars, dig more graves, and give away more money.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 10:37 PM
Taking a pass. Par.Nope I gave my theory. You really haven't given yours.

Sorry.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:20 PM
Nope I gave my theory. You really haven't given yours.

Sorry.

Your answer was "he" didn't think there'd be an assault.

Patently not intelligible.

Now why would a tiny pube like that be so bold to take on someone that could thrash him? (Obviously violence was a very possible result regardless of who "assaults" who).

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:26 PM
Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?I don't think he was actually wanting to instigate a fight.

What's your theory?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 11:26 PM

Your answer was "he" didn't think there'd be an assault.

Patently not intelligible. For a dumbass like you of course.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 12:04 AM
I don't think he was actually wanting to instigate a fight.

What's your theory?

As evidenced by him clinching his fists and getting in the dude's face?

You suck at this, dude.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 12:05 AM
As evidenced by him clinching his fists and getting in the dude's face?

You suck at this, dude.
What's your theory?

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 12:06 AM
For a dumbass like you of course.

Takes a dumb ass to not get that a gimp brazenly aggrivating a much bigger man is an indicator of severe issue.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 12:07 AM
Takes a dumb ass to not get that a gimp brazenly aggrivating a much bigger man is an indicator of severe issue.
What's your theory?

Winehole23
07-30-2019, 12:20 AM
Takes a dumb ass to not get that a gimp brazenly aggrivating a much bigger man is an indicator of severe issue.What charges do you think Swedish police should bring?

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 12:48 AM
What's your theory?

Do you acknowledge that the gimp's antagonism of a physically superior specimen is indicative of a larger issue?

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 12:49 AM
What charges do you think Swedish police should bring?

I'm sure there are charges related to instigating violence as well as nuisance/stalker laws that this guy broke that the prosecutor is very conveniently ignoring.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:21 AM
Do you acknowledge that the gimp's antagonism of a physically superior specimen is indicative of a larger issue?Not without an explanation of your theory.

What's your theory?

Convince me.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:21 AM
I'm sure there are charges related to instigating violence as well as nuisance/stalker laws that this guy broke that the prosecutor is very conveniently ignoring.Then cite them.

You're sure.

Post the links to Swedish law you're sure of.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 01:32 AM
No.

You're unqualified to post about these matters.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 01:33 AM
Then cite them.

You're sure.

Post the links to Swedish law you're sure of.

Chump being thick. Par.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:34 AM
You're unqualified to post about these matters.Why did you lie about what I posted?

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:35 AM
Chump being thick. Par.
So you're not sure.

Your backtrack is noted.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 01:39 AM
Black accusation and some jibber jabber. Par.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:43 AM
Black accusation and some jibber jabber. Par.Derp folds.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 01:45 AM
Buzzword narrative. Par.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:45 AM
Buzzword narrative. Par.OK, what's your theory?

Post it or fold.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:14 AM
OK, what's your theory?

Post it or fold.

You're a sperm shield pretending this is an isolated event.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:17 AM
You're a sperm shield pretending this is an isolated event.Derp folds.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:21 AM
Derp folds.

Chump sperm shields.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:21 AM
Chump sperm shields.What are you talking about?

What's your theory?

Post it or fold.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:37 AM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41iAOB8AyIL._SY450_.jpg

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:43 AM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41iAOB8AyIL._SY450_.jpgderp fold in progress

InRareForm
07-30-2019, 09:06 AM
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/asap-rocky-trial-begins-not-guilty-plea-sweden-street-fight-brawl/

hater
07-30-2019, 10:41 AM
:lmao at these toothpick looking emo "rappers" of today :lmao

Thread
07-30-2019, 11:18 AM
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/asap-rocky-trial-begins-not-guilty-plea-sweden-street-fight-brawl/

Splits is in dire need of a such a rousting.

FrostKing
11-22-2019, 02:35 AM
Great week for Sweden

https://i.ibb.co/y4kHK2V/Screenshot-2019-11-21-23-24-31-1.png

https://i.ibb.co/RcmRzYx/Screenshot-2019-11-21-23-28-15-1.png