PDA

View Full Version : Cop accuses McDonald's employee of biting his sandwich

Blake
07-30-2019, 01:40 AM
"...I started to warm up my McChicken and I noticed several small bites,” he told WTHR. “I know I didn't eat it. No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of. I went to the McDonald's and talked to the supervisor. She offered me some free food I didn't care anything about. I just wanted to find out who the person was and they deal with that person in an appropriate way.”

At the time, the McDonald’s stated that they were looking over the schedule to see who was working at the time. It turns out, this wouldn’t be necessary.....

The Marion County Sheriff’s Office investigated the incident and came to an unexpected conclusion: The officer was the biter he was looking for.

In a statement to WTHR, the sheriff’s office said, “(He) took a bite out of the sandwich upon starting his shift at the Marion County Jail, then placed it in the refrigerator in a break room. He returned nearly seven hours later having forgotten that he had previously bitten the sandwich. He wrongly concluded that a McDonald’s restaurant employee had tampered with his food because he is a law enforcement officer.”

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/cop-mcdonalds-mcchicken-bite-apology

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 01:48 AM
Another McD's metaphor for your cucking. :lol

Someone taking bites out of your wife...

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 01:58 AM
Another McD's metaphor for your cucking. :lol

Someone taking bites out of your wife...You should read the story before own-goaling yourself that hard. :lol

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:12 AM
Chump jumping to the aid of his brother cuck. What else is new?

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:18 AM
Chump jumping to the aid of his brother cuck. What else is new?No need. This is all about your failure to read a paragraph and subsequent own goaling. What else is new?

Live with it.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:22 AM
No need. This is all about your failure to read a paragraph and subsequent own goaling. What else is new?

Live with it.

The indictment non-indictment. Par.

I live with it every day, tbh.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:23 AM
The indictment non-indictment. Par.You still don't know what I'm talking about.:lol

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:27 AM
You still don't know what I'm talking about.:lol

Sure, I don't. You are speaking very broadly (at best) and not making yourself clear. Par.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:33 AM
Sure, I don't. You are speaking very broadly (at best) and not making yourself clear. Par.:lmao you just keep proving you didn't read Blake's post.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:35 AM
:lmao you just keep proving you didn't read Blake's post.

Passive aggressive posting. More of the same.

Blake
07-30-2019, 02:40 AM
Passive aggressive posting. More of the same.

Lol you're so stupid.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 02:43 AM
Passive aggressive posting. More of the same.No, I'm telling you flat out didn't read the post. Now you're getting angry because you don't know why I'm laughing at you.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 03:04 AM
No, I'm telling you flat out didn't read the post. Now you're getting angry because you don't know why I'm laughing at you.

More of the same lashing out.

Pavlov
07-30-2019, 03:10 AM
More of the same lashing out.So, you still haven't read it.:lol

Post about me more. That'll help.

RD2191
07-30-2019, 11:15 AM
:lol today's police officer's

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 11:27 AM
:lol today's police officer's

:lol Officer Chump