PDA

View Full Version : When is it going to be white america month?

ducks
07-31-2019, 05:33 PM
We have a black month racist not to have white month !

Winehole23
07-31-2019, 05:54 PM
Every fucking day of the week is white history month.

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2019, 06:01 PM

Go ask the Zionist Jews that your Republican politicians, white evangelicals and POTUS like to worship. Ask mother Israel, the home of "God's chosen lunatics."
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5OiNjQHgIk8/UL0Dq-ZS_sI/AAAAAAAABsI/w27CKviE1Vg/s1600/Rabbi+Baruch+Efrati.jpg

Thread
07-31-2019, 06:04 PM

You're welcome, Winester.

Chucho
07-31-2019, 06:19 PM
Go ask the Zionist Jews that your Republican politicians, white evangelicals and POTUS like to worship. Ask mother Israel, the home of "God's chosen lunatics."
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5OiNjQHgIk8/UL0Dq-ZS_sI/AAAAAAAABsI/w27CKviE1Vg/s1600/Rabbi+Baruch+Efrati.jpg

Hitler would be proud of your hatred of ze Jews.

Winehole23
07-31-2019, 06:43 PM
You're rhe genius hiding behind the ducks avatar?

Thread
07-31-2019, 06:55 PM
You're rhe genius hiding behind the ducks avatar?

I don't hide.

It's my religion.

benefactor
07-31-2019, 06:57 PM
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard some dumb fucking hillbilly make this argument.

I get annoyed sometimes at the "omg black man's first time!" shit, but I don't give enough a shit to waste any energy ranting about it. Let them have the month. It doesn't effect your life one bit if they do.

Spurs Homer
07-31-2019, 07:01 PM

We can do better than that;

You can have

Utah
Wyoming
Idaho
North & So Dakota
Minnesota

maybe a couple more -

and you can take all your nazi bros and move the fuck over there and create the country you really really want to have.

Take trump too! MAGA! (MEXICANS ALWAYS GET ACROSS)

spurraider21
07-31-2019, 07:06 PM
Inb4 he’s not anti Jew but anti Zionist

DarrinS
07-31-2019, 07:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8

Isitjustme?
07-31-2019, 07:14 PM

Yea, you get credit for all the accomplishments by proxy lol. Only significant part of American history you were involved in was getting cucked by the VC

AaronY
07-31-2019, 07:19 PM
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard some dumb fucking hillbilly make this argument.

I get annoyed sometimes at the "omg black man's first time!" shit, but I don't give enough a shit to waste any energy ranting about it. Let them have the month. It doesn't effect your life one bit if they do.
this really does explain so much mate

https://preview.redd.it/0yvu26iv5xgz.jpg?width=736&auto=webp&2d04b4df
http://liberalamerica.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/voting-republican1.jpg
https://preview.redd.it/0yvu26iv5xgz.jpg?width=736&auto=webp&2d04b4df

The only people who care about Black History Month are whiny entitled white people :lmao black people don’t even give a shit about their own month.

:lol the agitation it causes the ducks/nathan89 brigade is reason enough alone to keep it going

Thread
07-31-2019, 07:22 PM
The only people who care about Black History Month are whiny entitled white people :lmao black people don’t even give a shit about their own month.

At least we gave ya's the shortest month to Lord it over us available.

Thread
07-31-2019, 07:36 PM
If you gave the month to them, then why do you bitch about them having the month you gave em?

Because you had us over a fuckin' barrel & there was no fuckin' fun bent over that fuckin' thing.

Spurminator
07-31-2019, 07:39 PM
ducks apparently feeling nostalgic for Rush Limbaugh takes from 1992.

baseline bum
07-31-2019, 07:46 PM
We can do better than that;

You can have

Utah
Wyoming
Idaho
North & So Dakota
Minnesota

maybe a couple more -

and you can take all your nazi bros and move the fuck over there and create the country you really really want to have.

Take trump too! MAGA! (MEXICANS ALWAYS GET ACROSS)

Nah man I want Utah and Wyoming still for all the great hiking out there. Give them the shithole states like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.

Spurs Homer
07-31-2019, 08:21 PM
Nah man I want Utah and Wyoming still for all the great hiking out there. Give them the shithole states like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.

Won't matter - whatever you give them -

they will turn on each other within a few months -

they won't know what to do with the hate inside them and will just turn on each other!

basquetbol
07-31-2019, 11:49 PM
By default every month is white America month.

Winehole23
08-01-2019, 12:43 AM
I don't hide.

It's my religion.You disappeared for awhile.

Where were you?

Sir Johnny
08-01-2019, 04:02 AM
Some white history.

Last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team was in 1964, that was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth.

The last white American to run a legit sub10.00 100m. well actually, it has happened yet. Maybe someday.

The last great white NFL cornerback was....ah......hmmm?

The last white American to win the Olympic 100m was in 1956 when Abilene Christians Bobby Morrow won it, he also won the 200m and the 4x1 relay.

What all white basketball team is beating....

LaBron
Kobe
Shaq
Duncan
Michael
Jabbar
Curry
Magic

Thread
08-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Black History Month started on a Republican’s watch tbh.

Because you wouldn't quit bitching about it so they threw you the shortest month in the deck & you ran like the dickens with it.

Thread
08-01-2019, 04:18 AM
Some white history.

Last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team was in 1964, that was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth.

The last white American to run a legit sub10.00 100m. well actually, it has happened yet. Maybe someday.

The last great white NFL cornerback was....ah......hmmm?

The last white American to win the Olympic 100m was in 1956 when Abilene Christians Bobby Morrow won it, he also won the 200m and the 4x1 relay.

What all white basketball team is beating....

LaBron
Kobe
Shaq
Duncan
Michael
Jabbar
Curry
Magic

...but, don't ya's kneel pretty.

Thread
08-01-2019, 04:19 AM
You disappeared for awhile.

Where were you?

Supporting 45.

Thread
08-01-2019, 04:19 AM
By default every month is white America month.

You're welcome.

hater
08-01-2019, 06:17 AM
It's in December. White Jesus is born and white Santa slave driver rides the browns and wips them handing away presents to white children while white snow falls.

Sir Johnny
08-01-2019, 06:25 AM
...but, don't ya's kneel pretty.

That made no sense at all.

Sir Johnny
08-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Here it's as white as can be.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sS5jSbV0Vg

Wait a minute.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqeW7-tmVU4

Yep, that's the original from 1930.

Sir Johnny
08-01-2019, 06:38 AM
Let's try this again....

Here is the very first hit record by Elvis, gets no whiter than Elvis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCP_g7X31nI

Wait a minute.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxHQUvCkV20

Yep, the original think it was from 1946.

pgardn
08-01-2019, 07:21 AM
Ducks lobbing another fat pitch.
The red team needs to approach the mound slowly, accompanied with disappointed head shaking while staring at the dirt.
Take the ball from ducks with no explanation.

TheGreatYacht
08-01-2019, 07:37 AM
ducks
http://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1558473548870.jpg

pgardn
08-01-2019, 07:46 AM
You need to know about the author above and how HE CAN SPEAK IN ISRAEL

https://www.rosenberg.se/what-are-jews-allowed-to-say-about-israel

Thread
08-01-2019, 09:47 AM
You capitulatedPERIOD, and now you’re a’blubberin about your own damn capitulation. Sad!

Because you nagged us into it, then ya's took the shortest month on a calendar. Sure, you grumbled & stamped your feet in that realization, but, you still grabbed it & ate it.

Spurs Homer
08-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Supporting *45.

fify

Thread
08-01-2019, 01:29 PM
fify

Absolutely, Homer.

It'll never end.

Spurs Homer
08-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Absolutely, Homer.

It'll never end.

(45th president /manchurian *installed by Kremlin plot)

Thread
08-01-2019, 01:35 PM

I have nary problem in how he got in that House. He got inPERIOD

Spurs Homer
08-01-2019, 02:11 PM
I have nary problem in how he got in that House. He got inPERIOD

Good.

He will be OUT also.

Millennial_Messiah
08-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Good.

He will be OUT also.

In January 2025, yep

Spurs Homer
08-01-2019, 02:20 PM
In January 2021, yep

fify

Millennial_Messiah
08-01-2019, 02:20 PM
fify

crofl no :lol

Spurs Homer
08-01-2019, 02:22 PM
^ gotta pay the piper ^

Crimes will be prosecuted - no one gets away -

Chucho
08-01-2019, 02:55 PM
^ gotta pay the piper ^

Crimes will be prosecuted - no one gets away -

LOL, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Bush(es), Obama all got away.

Thread
08-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Good.

He will be OUT also.

But, right now, today, he's in.

Spurs Homer
08-01-2019, 11:38 PM
LOL, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Bush(es), Obama all got away.

Was referring to Trump

Thread
08-02-2019, 11:27 AM
On top of Old Smokey...

Thread
08-02-2019, 06:17 PM
All covered with cheese...

Roscoe P. Coltrane
08-02-2019, 07:23 PM
You black cock worshipping white sissies are pathetic.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
08-02-2019, 08:30 PM
_

Thread
08-02-2019, 09:25 PM
...I lost my poor meatball...

Thread
08-03-2019, 04:43 AM
...when somebody sneezed.

Pelicans78
08-03-2019, 08:02 AM
All covered with cheese...

You always get that wrong.

pgardn
08-03-2019, 08:53 AM

If you don’t stop with this stupidity, he will win again 2020.
Come to terms that basically half the voting public voted FOR the orange haze.
Ask Why. And then go from there if you want him out.
Nahhh... He has probably already done himself in. But for the sake of the country think.

Half the voting public liked this man enough for him to be president. A wannabe business flunky who became an entertainer and learned how to spread his name. Think about that. People I know that are basically kind and civil and would do anything for anybody voted for this idiot. They are not reveling in it like Thread. But you and Boots want them to.

Which brings up another enigma. One of the most polite, articulate posters on this board “worked” for this guy.
Thread. So I clearly have to adjust my thinking to try and understand the fury.

Thread
08-03-2019, 09:47 AM
You always get that wrong.

I know, it's a childhood memory of an old television celebrity (Ghoulardi) who weekly hosted horror films in Cleveland. He'd sing it like this.

Thread
08-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Nahhh... He has probably already done himself in. But for the sake of the country think.

Half the voting public liked this man enough for him to be president. A wannabe business flunky who became an entertainer and learned how to spread his name. Think about that. People I know that are basically kind and civil and would do anything for anybody voted for this idiot. They are not reveling in it like Thread. But you and Boots want them to.

Which brings up another enigma. One of the most polite, articulate posters on this board “worked” for this guy.

- "Kind words, Ethan. Thank ya, kindly."

- "Old Mose" - "The Searchers"

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 10:15 AM

Respectfully; I take all your points and understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

However - I think you are still refusing to see what is right in front of your face and are trying to use conventional rationalization to a NEW dire existential threat in our democracy.

I would not say what I say without understanding what DJT is , where he came from and how he stole the presidency.

The evidence is there. He won 3 states by a combined 70,000 votes. 3 states - that Manafort and Gates - provided the polling data to the russians. 3 states where the RUSSIANS stole the ENTIRE democrat (HRC Campaign) STRATEGY and provided it to the Trump campaign. 3 states where the Russians told the Trump campaign that there was no chance HRC would make any extra visits - so Trump pounced on that - went there often and when the election was stolen - trump and his cohorts - immediately had a response: "the russians didn't force HRC to avoid going to Michigan!"

Think about that.

You are in the Super Bowl - and you are provided the ENTIRE opponents playbook. Their injury status, the scrimmage videos and their trick plays on film by a spy. Sure, you still have to compete and try to win - but you already have a great advantage and you also know which plays give YOU the best chance to succeed - based on the middle linebackers pain when he goes to his left and the trick play is used by the opponent whenever they go into a certain formation and you can call the defense appropriately.

This is a criminal president who stood in Helsinki - after a two hour secret meeting - on the day that Mueller indicted over a dozen Russians - and the Russian internet agency -

and took the side of Russia and betrayed the USA intel agencies and stated that it was all a hoax.

This is a FRACTION of what this criminal has done and I will spare you the rest of the high crimes and treasonous behavior.

So you want me to "think" and politely bend over for the fucking lunatics who are so brainwashed that they witnessed with their own eyes and ears -

Trump publicly betraying the country in Helsinki - and STILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND HIM?

NO.

You have it all wrong. I don't recognize this traitor criminal as a legitimate president. He is a criminal who stole the office and the crime here -

is that so many Americans like you and the media -

LEGITIMIZED this fraud criminal.

Right in front of our eyes. The Mueller report showed the evidence.

Yet

here we are

PRETENDING

that he is a legit president?

Never.

History will prove me right.
History will show that the con man and Russia - not only - pulled the wool over the eyes of his adoring cult -

but they also had their detractors and opponents in a corner - trembling with fear of

"his base"

Fuck that nonsense.

Stop shaking in your boots and start defending this country before they steal the next election.

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Respectfully; I take all your points and understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

However - I think you are still refusing to see what is right in front of your face and are trying to use conventional rationalization to a NEW dire existential threat in our democracy.

I would not say what I say without understanding what DJT is , where he came from and how he stole the presidency.

The evidence is there. He won 3 states by a combined 70,000 votes. 3 states - that Manafort and Gates - provided the polling data to the russians. 3 states where the RUSSIANS stole the ENTIRE democrat (HRC Campaign) STRATEGY and provided it to the Trump campaign. 3 states where the Russians told the Trump campaign that there was no chance HRC would make any extra visits - so Trump pounced on that - went there often and when the election was stolen - trump and his cohorts - immediately had a response: "the russians didn't force HRC to avoid going to Michigan!"

Think about that.

You are in the Super Bowl - and you are provided the ENTIRE opponents playbook. Their injury status, the scrimmage videos and their trick plays on film by a spy. Sure, you still have to compete and try to win - but you already have a great advantage and you also know which plays give YOU the best chance to succeed - based on the middle linebackers pain when he goes to his left and the trick play is used by the opponent whenever they go into a certain formation and you can call the defense appropriately.

This is a criminal president who stood in Helsinki - after a two hour secret meeting - on the day that Mueller indicted over a dozen Russians - and the Russian internet agency -

and took the side of Russia and betrayed the USA intel agencies and stated that it was all a hoax.

This is a FRACTION of what this criminal has done and I will spare you the rest of the high crimes and treasonous behavior.

So you want me to "think" and politely bend over for the fucking lunatics who are so brainwashed that they witnessed with their own eyes and ears -

Trump publicly betraying the country in Helsinki - and STILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND HIM?

NO.

You have it all wrong. I don't recognize this traitor criminal as a legitimate president. He is a criminal who stole the office and the crime here -

is that so many Americans like you and the media -

LEGITIMIZED this fraud criminal.

Right in front of our eyes. The Mueller report showed the evidence.

Yet

here we are

PRETENDING

that he is a legit president?

Never.

History will prove me right.
History will show that the con man and Russia - not only - pulled the wool over the eyes of his adoring cult -

but they also had their detractors and opponents in a corner - trembling with fear of

"his base"

Fuck that nonsense.

Stop shaking in your boots and start defending this country before they steal the next election.

You conveniently leave out the last election/'18 because you won. I suppose Russia took that one off, but, will be back on the beam in '20.

The same people he disagreed with in Helsinki are the same SOB's who met him at the door with that Steele dossier accusing him of getting pissed on by Russian chicks. That wasn't done as any sanctioned briefing. That was done with CNN/Media at the ready to embarrass the President & to punish him for slabbing & tagging Hillary Clinton.

You only wanted to save the Democracy when you couldn't destroy any longer.

Shit, boy, you can't take 4 years off before you get your ass back in there to Lord it over all creation once & again?

You got whooped.
It happens.

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 10:45 AM
You conveniently leave out the last election/'18 because you won. I suppose Russia took that one off, but, will be back on the beam in '20.

The same people he disagreed with in Helsinki are the same SOB's who met him at the door with that Steele dossier accusing him of getting pissed on by Russian chicks. That wasn't done as any sanctioned briefing. That was done with CNN/Media at the ready to embarrass the President & to punish him for slabbing & tagging Hillary Clinton.

You only wanted to save the Democracy when you couldn't destroy any longer.

Shit, boy, you can't take 4 years off before you get your ass back in there to Lord it over all creation once & again?

You got whooped.
It happens.

stfu traitor

funny how your traitor idol uses

”they hate America”

when it is traitors like you and he who are betraying the country

go fuck yourself

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:59 AM
stfu traitor

funny how your traitor idol uses

”they hate America”

when it is traitors like you and he who are betraying the country

go fuck yourself

Don't start up, Homer. & calm the fuck down. You've been on the perpetual rag since I came back on these Boards.

Love always,

- Cubby

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Don't start up, Homer. & calm the fuck down. You've been on the perpetual rag since I came back on these Boards.

Love always,

- Cubby

open your eyes culbear

what is it in you that

leaves truth at the door

when you pledge allegiance to a criminal?

what made you defend sexual assault/violent rape

when Kobe was your object of worship?

what compels you to defend treason and high crimes against humans and against the usa

when you die on the hill of this disgusting criminal?

examine your motives and shine the light on what truth and integrity is

before you discard it all and perform mental gymnastics to

”win”

pgardn
08-03-2019, 11:57 AM
It takes more than Russia interfering to get about half the vote.

Why cant you understand that this was a close election and could have gone either way?
It is ABSOLUTELY significant that this could have gone either way. Many people wanted Trump as president.
A significant portion of the public. OUR voting public. Now if you have decided that half the voting public is just crazy and we need to split the Union, I would get that conclusion even though I think it has a false premise, But I could abide that explanation. I know what you want.

But to say the election was stolen (and what we have seen from our investigations and through the reliable press is that nothing indicates Russian interference was THE difference. Nothing)

so

This was close.
It was close because Russia.
Russia put Donald over the top.

No. Just No.

Thread
08-03-2019, 12:43 PM
open your eyes culbear

what is it in you that

leaves truth at the door

when you pledge allegiance to a criminal?

what made you defend sexual assault/violent rape

when Kobe was your object of worship?

what compels you to defend treason and high crimes against humans and against the usa

when you die on the hill of this disgusting criminal?

examine your motives and shine the light on what truth and integrity is

before you discard it all and perform mental gymnastics to

”win”

It wasn't violent rape. Rape, yes, but, not violent. She wanted it. Then she figured she could get a check out of it.

& "win" is my shit, Homer. Do not try & co-opt it. I brought "win" with me when I returned.

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 12:47 PM
It takes more than Russia interfering to get about half the vote.

Why cant you understand that this was a close election and could have gone either way?
It is ABSOLUTELY significant that this could have gone either way. Many people wanted Trump as president.
A significant portion of the public. OUR voting public. Now if you have decided that half the voting public is just crazy and we need to split the Union, I would get that conclusion even though I think it has a false premise, But I could abide that explanation. I know what you want.

But to say the election was stolen (and what we have seen from our investigations and through the reliable press is that nothing indicates Russian interference was THE difference. Nothing)

so

This was close.
It was close because Russia.
Russia put Donald over the top.

No. Just No.

I DO get that many people voted trump/ I get that part
but it was the perfect storm of

russian interference
trump team accepting help
russian disinformation helped many voters AVOID the voting booth
russian fueled slander/propaganda against hrc
hrc also being shitty
racism and white supremacy dog whistling
polling data/dem strategy being leaked/shared with russians
trump porn star/pussy grabbing fallout MINIMIZED by wiki/Russia releasing hacked emails within 30 minutes of trumps fuckery being exposed and by nat’l enquirer covering up the porn star payoffs
50 states voting machines penetrated by Russians (until now we have been told that no votes were changed and we should believe that? FUCK NO!!)

you can continue to believe Russia did not swing the election

all the evidence and trumps behavior at Helsinki and up to today suggest the obvious

goddamn right Russia installed him and goddamn right trump is fully aware of this

it is blatantly obvious to anyone taking all the evidence we have and the mueller report and mueller testimony

question is:

why would any aware person with all this evidence in plain sight STILL not believe the election was stolen?

Blake
08-03-2019, 12:50 PM
It wasn't violent rape. Rape, yes, but, not violent.

Oh the non violent rape. Well that's okay then.

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 12:52 PM

lol

Thread
08-03-2019, 02:25 PM

Don't be obtuse, Blake. You know whence I speak.

Blake
08-03-2019, 03:23 PM

No I don't. It's either consensual or it's rape. There's no middle ground.

Thread
08-03-2019, 03:29 PM
No I don't. It's either consensual or it's rape. There's no middle ground.

Bend over. I'll show you a middle fuckin' ground.

Blake
08-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Bend over. I'll show you a middle fuckin' ground.

No.

If you still try it's rape.

Pretty simple.

Thread
08-03-2019, 04:10 PM
Interesting side note: Ghoulardi’s son is Paul Thomas Anderson, director of Boogie Nights, Phantom Thread, etc

Good info, mono!

Pavlov
08-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Well, looks like it's white American month in El Paso now.

Thread
08-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Well, looks like it's white American month in El Paso now.

You lucked out, Pav's.

Pavlov
08-03-2019, 05:08 PM
You lucked out, Pav's.
Just playing the odds.

Odds it wasn't a white incel were close to nil.

Thread
08-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Just playing the odds.

Odds it wasn't a white incel were close to nil.

Well, you sittin' there with fingers & toes & at default eyes crossed didn't help.

Congratulations, Pav's.

pgardn
08-03-2019, 06:00 PM
So if the Russians had not interfered, what would the count in the electoral college have been and how wide a margin would the popular vote have been?

S Homer?

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 06:04 PM
So if the Russians had not interfered, what would the count in the electoral college have been and how wide a margin would the popular vote have been?

S Homer?

what we DO know

is that the communications between the Russians and trump team traitors

both

identified those 3 states that decided the race by combined 70k votes

As “battleground states”

your guess is is as good as mine right now

but I will NOT be surprised when all the evidence is exposed that votes were changed and results WERE changed

Also

what proof/evidence do you have that the election was NOT compromised?

Winehole23
08-03-2019, 06:15 PM
You can’t prove a negative, Spurs Homer.

Spurtacular
08-03-2019, 06:18 PM

:cry Just be a good cuck :cry

Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) mad.

:lmao

Spurtacular
08-03-2019, 06:23 PM
It wasn't violent rape. Rape, yes, but, not violent.

No I don't.

I could see how a cuck like blake would legit have a hard time following, thread.

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
08-03-2019, 06:35 PM
I got it guys, maybe if we give them a month they'll stop shooting everybody

Spurs Homer
08-03-2019, 06:36 PM
You can’t prove a negative, Spurs Homer.

Yes I know.

But every time someone parrots the line "there is no evidence that any votes were changed"

I find that to be dangerous when immediately - people swallow that premise and begin parroting it ad nauseum.

Remember this one: "there is absolutely no evidence that anyone in the trump campaign colluded with any russians"

Remember that one?

Remember this one: "Trump had no knowledge of any hacked emails or wikileaks contacts whatsoever"

Mueller report: Trump talked to ----redacted---- on the phone and afterwards- Trump told Gates "more wikileaks dumps will be coming out soon"

Did you read the Mueller report? Yup 126 examples of collusion - collusion that allegedly did NOT rise to the crime of Conspiracy.

So this "no evidence of any votes being changed" or "no evidence that russia's interference impacted the outcome"

is all just temporary talking points because soon we will find out the opposite.

Pavlov
08-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Well, you sittin' there with fingers & toes & at default eyes crossed didn't help.

Congratulations, Pav's.I didn't have to cross anything.

I also didn't win anything.

No one did.

This is a tragedy.

Thread
08-03-2019, 07:03 PM
I didn't have to cross anything.

I also didn't win anything.

No one did.

This is a tragedy.

Don't give me that happy-horseshit. You were hoping it was whitey all along the line.

Pavlov
08-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Don't give me that happy-horseshit. You were hoping it was whitey all along the line.Not hoping. Pretty much figured it had to be some white douche. Not happy.

Splits
08-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Don't give me that happy-horseshit. You were hoping it was whitey all along the line.

lol hoping

cite the last time a mass indiscriminate shooting was not whitey

Thread
08-03-2019, 07:12 PM
lol hoping

cite the last time a mass indiscriminate shooting was not whitey

That black guy a few shootings back, but, CNN wouldn't cover it because the guy was black.

Thread
08-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Not hoping. Pretty much figured it had to be some white douche. Not happy.

Horseshit, Pav's, you're having the time of your life.

Winehole23
08-03-2019, 09:56 PM
^^^sour grapes about the perp for some reason

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:00 PM
^^^sour grapes about the perp for some reason

Sure, I was pullin' hard for a non white. I don't hide my shit. You won today. Perhaps I'll win the next one.

Winehole23
08-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Sure, I was pullin' hard for a non white. I don't hide my shit. You won today. Perhaps I'll win the next one.I don't consider a massacre a win for anyone, maybe that's a difference between you and me.

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:30 PM
I don't consider a massacre a win for anyone, maybe that's a difference between you and me.

No, there's no difference (cept the color of the shooter & that's AFTER the shooting stops) & you know it, but, you're cracking a bit, leaning back into the morass of your buddies. It's okay, you hung longer & tighter than just about anyone has. I admire you for that, Winester.

Winehole23
08-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Keep talking about me, it makes your narrative so much more believable.

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Keep talking about me, it makes your narrative so much more believable.

I'm only using you as a rep of all others who were here. You ain't alone, Winester. The vast majority wanted a white shooter. Sure, they didn't want a shoot, but, if it had to be they wanted a white shooter, the clamoring twixt the shoot & the ID was a genuine din.

I just shine the light on it.

Winehole23
08-03-2019, 10:42 PM
^^^anything to change the subject.

It's clear you want the spotlight on anything at all but what actually happened.

TheGreatYacht
08-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Let's have white america month/day until after whites become a minority.

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:46 PM
^^^anything to change the subject.

It's clear you want the spotlight on anything at all but what actually happened.

Both sides waited with baited breath the race of the shooter. Once it was divulged you guys rejoiced, not at the shooting, but, the shooter.
It happened.

Thread
08-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Let's have white america month/day until after whites become a minority.

Make sure you pack a big fuckin' lunch, TGY. You're gonna be at it long after sundown, son.

Winehole23
08-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Both sides waited with baited breath the race of the shooter. Once it was divulged you guys rejoiced, not at the shooting, but, the shooter.
It happened.anything to deflect from what actually happened.

but sure, keep talking about me if you think it makes your case stronger.

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:19 AM
It rolled off the table...

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:58 AM
...& onto the fuckin' floor.

Thread
08-04-2019, 02:17 PM
...& then my poor fuckin' meatball...

Thread
08-05-2019, 05:25 AM
...rolled out the fuckin' door...

Thread
08-05-2019, 11:16 AM
In rolled in the garden, and...

Thread
08-05-2019, 12:14 PM
...under a bush.

Thread
08-06-2019, 07:46 AM
& then my poor meatball was a nothing but a mush.

Thread
08-06-2019, 12:39 PM
Topside!!!

DMX7
08-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Brilliant timing by Ducks as usual.

Thread
08-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Topsy!!!

Thread
08-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Christ-a-mighty, 2 from 2nd page wasteland.

CHARGE!!!

Thread
08-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Christ-a-mighty, 2 from 2nd page wasteland.

CHARGE!!!

Thread
08-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-09-2019, 04:48 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

rjv
08-09-2019, 09:34 AM

first thing i thought when i saw the title of this thread. well, besides that ducks is really stupid.

Thread
08-10-2019, 12:39 PM
2nd page ain't no place for this beaut.

Thread
08-12-2019, 07:30 AM

boutons_deux
08-13-2019, 02:39 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67931033_3004922279524348_2256382024099037184_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnroO1KliouiOPZMqIycZX7hLC1jFYgxELa8_6Rl_h ReLMIQaqr_MErF6S0vN5E3N4&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00aad73f098db076f30bb594bccca1ca&oe=5DD9CFBC

Thread
08-17-2019, 12:20 AM

FrostKing
08-17-2019, 02:42 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67931033_3004922279524348_2256382024099037184_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnroO1KliouiOPZMqIycZX7hLC1jFYgxELa8_6Rl_h ReLMIQaqr_MErF6S0vN5E3N4&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00aad73f098db076f30bb594bccca1ca&oe=5DD9CFBC
Precisely. Whites are beautiful. Hair and eyes every color of the rainbow. Our look is diverse depending on the season.

Winehole23
08-17-2019, 09:12 AM
Argument from aesthetics, huh. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

There is zero scientific basis for race, but folklore and superstition are strong. 350 years of slavery and apartheid in the USA, as well as white nationalism in the present, can be ascribed to the pseudoscientific hypothesis that a person's character and social worth can be drerived from his/her skin tint.

Thread
08-18-2019, 04:30 PM

Thread
08-22-2019, 07:38 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

RandomGuy
09-09-2019, 01:03 PM
anything to deflect from what actually happened.

but sure, keep talking about me if you think it makes your case stronger.

A good bit to understand on the "boo hoo, white men are the REAL victims trope":
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/08/trump-2020-democrats-racism/596155/