PDA

View Full Version : Trump withdraws pick for US intelligence director

RandomGuy
08-02-2019, 05:45 PM
An astonishingly stupid president nominates an astonishingly unqualified candidate for a major post, then finds out how astonishingly stupid his pick was and tweets about the withdrawal.

The shitshow continues.
---------------------------------------------------

US President Donald Trump has withdrawn his choice for director of national intelligence amid criticism that the Texas congressman was under-qualified.

Mr Trump tweeted that he told Texas Republican John Ratcliffe that the nomination process would be "miserable" for him due to unfair media coverage.

Mr Ratcliffe thanked Mr Trump and said he did not want the job to become "a purely political and partisan issue".

Critics have accused Mr Ratcliffe of padding his intelligence credentials.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49200241

Thread
08-02-2019, 06:16 PM
& I told him he gave up too quick. He does that at times. You got to brazen it out, win thru attrition. What, Rat can't take an ass thrashing? At the end he'll be confirmed---bloodied, yes, but, in there. Big fuckin' deal, so you're yelled at & put upon, that's life.

Chris
08-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Trump was testing the waters and got the appropriate response from the guilty parties involved in Obamagate. I think it was a ruse, and it worked.

Pavlov
08-02-2019, 06:20 PM
Trump was testing the waters and got the appropriate response from the guilty parties involved in Obamagate. I think it was a ruse, and it worked.TRUMP PURPOSELY MADE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT TO PWN THE DEMS

boutons_deux
08-02-2019, 06:20 PM
"he did not want the job to become "a purely political and partisan issue"."

He lies because he absolutely knew that Trash/etc CHOSE him because was a rabid Trash supporter and to politicize the intelligence community

phxspurfan
08-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Trump was testing the waters and got the appropriate response from the guilty parties involved in Obamagate. I think it was a ruse, and it worked.

:lol like every response upstairs to a front office blunder :pop: CIA Pop :pop:

benefactor
08-02-2019, 06:32 PM
:lol...:lmao

spurraider21
08-02-2019, 06:44 PM
his most brilliant 5D chess movie since nominating acosta

Thread
08-02-2019, 07:10 PM
his most brilliant 5D chess movie since nominating acosta

...& another one who the old man wouldn't side. Those 2 guys in VA., the one who raped and the one in black face..."I ain't leavin'PERIOD"

You have to fight it out. Don't give up.

That's the stupid mistake that what's his face up in Minnesota did. That Dem who won with the trunk load of votes and then cupped that girl's tittie when she was napping.

He'd no sooner quit than he knew he fucked up.

The old man kinda pisses me off a might with this towel tossing every time he feels pressure. (We) side him to the last man standing, but, there is some reluctance for old quid pro quo.

ElNono
08-03-2019, 12:09 AM

:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao