PDA

View Full Version : The Radicalization of White Males..

Pages : [1] 2

apalisoc_9
08-04-2019, 05:16 AM
We've tried to keep away from the real problem citing

"Mental Problems"
"Lone Wolf"

As reasons for mass shooting, but it's fairly obvious mass shooters share a very common idelogy.

- The Fear of ethnic minorities taking over what they perceive as their own land
- The Fear of Muslims or other religious backgrounds to take over acceptable white ideologies such as christianity or Nazism

This is an Ideology issue.

Let's stop blaming this on Guns. The Guns have nothing to do with this. Guns were accessible way before these but it was mever this bad.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 06:53 AM
We've tried to keep away from the real problem citing

"Mental Problems"
"Lone Wolf"

As reasons for mass shooting, but it's fairly obvious mass shooters share a very common idelogy.

- The Fear of ethnic minorities taking over what they perceive as their own land
- The Fear of Muslims or other religious backgrounds to take over acceptable white ideologies such as christianity or Nazism

This is an Ideology issue.

Let's stop blaming this on Guns. The Guns have nothing to do with this. Guns were accessible way before these but it was mever this bad.

Mental problems are definitely a factor, the driving factor most likely. Those with psychological and social problems are much easier to radicalize than those without. The mass shooter profile is often an unmarried, unemployed or underemployed, male in his late teens to early 30s who is bitter at the world. Before the Internet/Cable news, this type would just off themselves, going out with the proverbial "whimper." Columbine coincided with the rise of the 24/7 cable news cycle and broke the mold. Now depressed, disgruntled individuals found a way to get back at the world and leave it with the proverbial "bang." A mass shooting allows them a sense of power, control, and notoriety they've never had in their lives before they die or get captured.

I believe many of these mass shooters really don't care about a "cause." They just want to wreak havoc for havoc's sake, but if they pen some asinine manifesto beforehand, they know they'll receive more infamy. The Internet plays a huge role here in spreading that infamy faster than even before, especially with the proliferation and ubiquity of social media. The mass shooter plans his act knowing full well he'll be the center of attention for a week or more. In the past (pre-cable news), if there was a mass shooting, a brief report would show up on your local 11 o'clock news and they would move on to the next story. Now these events are incessantly covered. And shitholes like the Chans, et al have exalted these psychos as anti-heroes.

I've always said a solution to this epidemic is going to require a multifaceted approach that enacts reasonable gun control (i.e. age limits, stricter licensing procedures, etc), improvement in mental health care, and probably most importantly, a fundamental change in America's collective cultural mentality. It's ingrained into us at a very early age that if you're not wealthy, talented, and attractive, you're essentially a worthless piece of shit. It's not surprising the vast majority of these shooters are single "incel" types without much going for them in those 3 areas.

I don't say this to laugh at them, but to illustrate what Americans place value on. If we "value" other things besides money, sex, and "talent," maybe these incels would find positive things worth living for. As it stands, they reflect on their lives that lack wealth, a sex life, and career opportunity, and basically say "fuck it," because again, we're taught those are the only things in life that matter.

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:12 AM
Sooner or later a non white has to be in the jackpot.

apalisoc_9
08-04-2019, 07:16 AM
Mental problems are definitely a factor, the driving factor most likely. Those with psychological and social problems are much easier to radicalize than those without. The mass shooter profile is often an unmarried, unemployed or underemployed, male in his late teens to early 30s who is bitter at the world. Before the Internet/Cable news, this type would just off themselves, going out with the proverbial "whimper." Columbine coincided with the rise of the 24/7 cable news cycle and broke the mold. Now depressed, disgruntled individuals found a way to get back at the world and leave it with the proverbial "bang." A mass shooting allows them a sense of power, control, and notoriety they've never had in their lives before they die or get captured.

I believe many of these mass shooters really don't care about a "cause." They just want to wreak havoc for havoc's sake, but if they pen some asinine manifesto beforehand, they know they'll receive more infamy. The Internet plays a huge role here in spreading that infamy faster than even before, especially with the proliferation and ubiquity of social media. The mass shooter plans his act knowing full well he'll be the center of attention for a week or more. In the past (pre-cable news), if there was a mass shooting, a brief report would show up on your local 11 o'clock news and they would move on to the next story. Now these events are incessantly covered. And shitholes like the Chans, et al have exalted these psychos as anti-heroes.

I've always said a solution to this epidemic is going to require a multifaceted approach that enacts reasonable gun control (i.e. age limits, stricter licensing procedures, etc), improvement in mental health care, and probably most importantly, a fundamental change in America's collective cultural mentality. It's ingrained into us at a very early age that if you're not wealthy, talented, and attractive, you're essentially a worthless piece of shit. It's not surprising the vast majority of these shooters are single "incel" types without much going for them in those 3 areas.

I don't say this to laugh at them, but to illustrate what Americans place value on. If we "value" other things besides money, sex, and "talent," maybe these incels would find positive things worth living for. As it stands, they reflect on their lives that lack wealth, a sex life, and career opportunity, and basically say "fuck it," because again, we're taught those are the only things in life that matter.

That's a cop out.

If it's mental problem to have similar ideologies as your average right extremist, then we might as well call half of the american population retarded.

I don't deny that an unhealthy mind is a factor.

But if you are seating there not aknwoledging the widespread rhetoric A large portion of white Males spread on a daily basis against minorities and muslims contributing heavily if not the main contributor to these mental problems, you're part of the problem.

We might as well call ISIS mentally troubled too right?

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Sooner or later a non white has to be in the jackpot.

Virginia Beach not too long ago. Why does it matter though, Cub?

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Virginia Beach not too long ago. Why does it matter though, Cub?

It matters when the shooter is white, so, it matters when he's non-white.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 07:24 AM
That's a cop out.

If it's mental problem to have similar ideologies as your average right extremist, then we might as well call half of the american population retarded.

I don't deny that an unhealthy mind is a factor.

But if you are seating there not aknwoledging the widespread rhetoric A large portion of white Males spread on a daily basis against minorities and muslims contributing heavily if not the main contributor to these mental problems, you're part of the problem.

We might as well call ISIS mentally troubled too right?

Yes. ISIS knows what kind of personality types to recruit. Same model. Disgruntled, angry men who have nothing. Tell these types that the West is behind all of their woes, and voila, you get a radical. Same thing here. Tell these disgruntled white males that immigrants are the bane of their existence, and you get a radical. My thought is that the rhetoric and radicalization are only a parts of the problem, and that mental health really is the driving factor. If we all lived in racial harmony, a person like this would just find something else to center a "cause" around. It's not as simple as eliminate the rhetoric, and you'll eliminate these events. These are fundamentally unstable individuals who are just looking for a reason. If they don't find it in racism, they'll find it somewhere else.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 07:29 AM
It matters when the shooter is white, so, it matters when he's non-white.

Well yeah, who cares about the race of the shooter. It shouldn't matter. But if your concern here is media balance, Fox News skirts a bit when the shooter is white/conservative, while MSNBC skirts when the shooter is a person-of-color/Muslim. Why not just tune out media? "They" win when you give them your ratings point and clicks.

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:33 AM
Well yeah, who cares about the race of the shooter. It shouldn't matter. But if your concern here is media balance, Fox News skirts a bit when the shooter is white/conservative, while MSNBC skirts when the shooter is a person-of-color/Muslim. Why not just tune out media? "They" win when you give them your ratings point and clicks.

...no. I ain't tuning out Media. I like seeing them suffer at the election of Trump. I ain't missing a second of it.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 07:37 AM
...no. I ain't tuning out Media. I like seeing them suffer at the election of Trump. I ain't missing a second of it.

Cub, they ain't suffering.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rachel-maddow-net-worth/

They play up the suffering and outrage to get ratings from people who want to see them suffering and outraged.

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Cub, they ain't suffering.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rachel-maddow-net-worth/

They play up the suffering and outrage to get ratings from people who want to see them suffering and outraged.

I don't see it that way. I've said it many times= they get no bites at the apple at the Trump victory in '16. Sure, they get to rip him up on a daily basis, but, at the end of the daily day he's President & Clinton ain't.

This is as good as it's gonna get & it will never get this good again.

I'm marinatin' in it.

Splits
08-04-2019, 07:47 AM
https://twitter.com/trisresists/status/1157988051475488773?s=21

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 07:59 AM

Funny thing is that when conservatives invoke mental illness as cause (which it is, no matter the race of the shooter) in order to deflect from gun control debate, the dipshits still offer no solutions, since any potential solution would require, oh my, raising taxes! Or at the very least diverting it away from their beloved military. When Reagan slashed mental health care funding in 1980, the money there was earmarked for military spending.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Health_Systems_Act_of_1980

http://vm136.lib.berkeley.edu/BANC/ROHO/projects/debt/1981reconciliationact.html

The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 (OBRA 1981 or Gramm-Latta II) and the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981 (ERTA 1981 or the Kemp-Roth Tax Cut) comprised the first budget of the administration of Ronald Reagan (for FY82). Together the two bills established Reagan's fiscal priorities as tax cuts, reductions in domestic discretionary spending, and increased military spending.

Xevious
08-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Regardless of what prejudices they are raised with, or what political or religious ideologies they subscribe to... well adjusted, healthy men do not kill a bunch of people completely unprovoked. You can call it radicalization or whatever, but of course mental health plays a role.

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:27 AM

Fart-face.

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:28 AM
Funny thing is that when conservatives invoke mental illness as cause (which it is, no matter the race of the shooter) in order to deflect from gun control debate, the dipshits still offer no solutions, since any potential solution would require, oh my, raising taxes! Or at the very least diverting it away from their beloved military. When Reagan slashed mental health care funding in 1980, the money there was earmarked for military spending.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Health_Systems_Act_of_1980

http://vm136.lib.berkeley.edu/BANC/ROHO/projects/debt/1981reconciliationact.html

& I done told the old man early this morn:::Replying to @realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)

Understood, but, do not, DO NOT sign any bill involving gunsPERIOD

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Regardless of what prejudices they are raised with, or what political or religious ideologies they subscribe to... well adjusted, healthy men do not kill a bunch of people completely unprovoked. You can call it radicalization or whatever, but of course mental health plays a role.

...just like it does with BLM & Antifa.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 08:32 AM

Yep. And to allow firearm purchase at 18 is also lunacy. 18 isn't an adult and is an age that was basically picked out of a hat to match the age when children graduate from high school. The brain isn't fully developed until 25. My first gun control "law" would make 25 the age minimum. I'll just spitball a guess, but I would say about 70 percent of shooters are under 25. Conservatives have responded to this by saying, "well, you can join the military at age 18, so..." 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to join the military, either, at least in infantry roles. Think of how many jobs require a 4 year degree and job experience before they'll consider hiring you. The same standards should be applied to military recruitment. An 18 year old isn't mature enough to handle the immense responsibility and psychological impact that military service requires. Or at the very least, restrict combat roles to 25.

baseline bum
08-04-2019, 08:35 AM
& I done told the old man early this morn:::Replying to @realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)

He already made peoples' guns illegal when he banned bump stocks.

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Yep. And to allow firearm purchase at 18 is also lunacy. 18 isn't an adult and is an age that was basically picked out of a hat to match the age when children graduate from high school. The brain isn't fully developed until 25. My first gun control "law" would make 25 the age minimum. I'll just spitball a guess, but I would say about 70 percent of shooters are under 25. Conservatives have responded to this by saying, "well, you can join the military at age 18, so..." 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to join the military, either, at least in infantry roles. Think of how many jobs require a 4 year degree and job experience before they'll consider hiring you. The same standards should be applied to military recruitment. An 18 year old isn't mature enough to handle the immense responsibility and psychological impact that military service requires. Or at the very least, restrict combat roles to 25.

You can't expect to give a citizen the vote & curtail him otherwise.

baseline bum
08-04-2019, 08:36 AM

That's not going to work in a nation that must continually kill brown people to justify the money wasted for our national offense. Gotta have cheap kids to sacrifice overseas.

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:39 AM
That's not going to work in a nation that must continually kill brown people to justify the money wasted for our national offense. Gotta have cheap kids to sacrifice overseas.

I agree. Japanese & German kids should be on the firing line. Just because they made a Sunday morning wake-up call & a Hitler 75 years ago doesn't absolve them evermore.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 08:40 AM

Why not, Cub? Is it because you don't want to see him cave in to the left? Who gives a shit? This isn't the same America as 50 years ago when Joe and Bob could park the ol pickup in a grocery store parking lot, sporting a full gun rack, and nothing would happen. The modern America is one that it's in the middle of an addiction and mental health crisis, where 95% of children are taking some form of psychotropic meds by age 10, while they watch a "media" that is constantly looking to stir the pot and incite discontent. Do you think the modern America is healthy and responsible to own guns as they once had?

No, I'm not saying to gun grab, but to still allow firearm purchase at age 18 is nuts. 18 now is not 18 then. If you bought your son an air rifle at 10 and he promised you he'd be real responsible with it and then you caught him shooting out the neighbor's windows, you take the gun away from him until he's old enough to respect it. Until then, he's lost his right until you deem him mature enough. The "son" in this case is the modern US of A.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 08:45 AM
You can't expect to give a citizen the vote & curtail him otherwise.

We're already curtailed with regard to drinking and gambling. I actually wouldn't mind seeing the voting age upped to 21. And as far as firearms go, maybe restrict <25 to purchases of only single shot, bolt actions. I've talked about a tiered gun licensing structure in the past.

Pelicans78
08-04-2019, 08:45 AM
Yes. ISIS knows what kind of personality types to recruit. Same model. Disgruntled, angry men who have nothing. Tell these types that the West is behind all of their woes, and voila, you get a radical. Same thing here. Tell these disgruntled white males that immigrants are the bane of their existence, and you get a radical. My thought is that the rhetoric and radicalization are only a parts of the problem, and that mental health really is the driving factor. If we all lived in racial harmony, a person like this would just find something else to center a "cause" around. It's not as simple as eliminate the rhetoric, and you'll eliminate these events. These are fundamentally unstable individuals who are just looking for a reason. If they don't find it in racism, they'll find it somewhere else.

Every country has mental health issues, but not nearly the same amount of gun violence our country deals with. The biggest issue is the amount of access to guns and the overall gun culture in this country. That has to be changed drastically.

Xevious
08-04-2019, 08:46 AM
He already made peoples' guns illegal when he banned bump stocks.
And he's in support of red flag laws. That's something the hardcore 2A crowd needs to acknowledge. Trump has already infringed on more gun rights than Obama ever did in his eight years.

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Why not, Cub? Is it because you don't want to see him cave in to the left? Who gives a shit? This isn't the same America as 50 years ago when Joe and Bob could park the ol pickup in a grocery store parking lot, sporting a full gun rack, and nothing would happen. The modern America is one that it's in the middle of an addiction and mental health crisis, where 95% of children are taking some form of psychotropic meds by age 10, while they watch a "media" that is constantly looking to stir the pot and incite discontent. Do you think the modern America is healthy and responsible to own guns as they once had?

No, I'm not saying to gun grab, but to still allow firearm purchase at age 18 is nuts. 18 now is not 18 then. If you bought your son an air rifle at 10 and he promised you he'd be real responsible with it and then you caught him shooting out the neighbor's windows, you take the gun away from him until he's old enough to respect it. Until then, he's lost his right until you deem him mature enough. The "son" in this case is the modern US of A.

Because without the threat of guns in the American home we're at the same mercy that the old man is as (they) attempt to overthrow his Presidency. This is prime reason why we must retain our guns. &:::

* increase your stock 50%...it's a grand investment.
* increase your ammo 100%
***equally important:::teach yourself how to build your own ammo.

baseline bum
08-04-2019, 08:48 AM
And he's in support of red flag laws. That's something the hardcore 2A crowd needs to acknowledge. Trump has already infringed on more gun rights than Obama ever did in his eight years.

So funny how scary negro who never did shit against guns but he was coming for them while Trump can make some guns illegal and the right still deifies him as the protector of their second amendment rights. Fucking cult of personality.

Splits
08-04-2019, 08:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBG5mQ9WkAAPMfE?format=jpg&name=large

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBG5mQ9WkAAPMfE?format=jpg&name=large

Boiled down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

midnightpulp
Because without the threat of guns in the American home we're at the same mercy that the old man is as (they) attempt to overthrow his Presidency. This is prime reason why we must retain our guns. &:::

* increase your stock 50%...it's a grand investment.
* increase your ammo 100%
***equally important:::teach yourself how to build your own ammo.

But I'm not saying take the guns away. Guns in the hands of children isn't necessarily wise. 18 year olds are children. I also think the threat of government going Waco on all of us isn't realistic, but we'll be at loggerheads there. Speaking of Waco, Koresh had an arsenal and was still taken down, because no matter how many small arms we hoard, government has the tanks, planes, missiles, drones, etc, etc.

Thread
So funny how scary negro who never did shit against guns but he was coming for them while Trump can make some guns illegal and the right still deifies him as the protector of their second amendment rights. Fucking cult of personality.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:52 AM
But I'm not saying take the guns away. Guns in the hands of children isn't necessarily wise. 18 year olds are children. I also think the threat of government going Waco on all of us isn't realistic, but we'll be at loggerheads there. Speaking of Waco, Koresh had an arsenal and was still taken down, because no matter how many small arms we hoard, government has the tanks, planes, missiles, drones, etc, etc.

After McVeigh squared it with the house I'm bettin' the U.S. Gov't will never roll tanks against us again.

Just a hunch.

Xevious
08-04-2019, 08:58 AM

Trump President.
Not Clinton.
Cubby, can you imagine the fucking fit right wingers would have if Obama had ever suggested this?

30E5P12DVEk

Thread
08-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Cubby, can you imagine the fucking fit right wingers would have if Obama had ever suggested this?

30E5P12DVEk

Trump President.
Not Hussein.

Xevious
08-04-2019, 09:02 AM

Trump President.
Not Hussein.
So you really don't care about the bill of rights? Got it. Neither does Trump.

Thread
08-04-2019, 09:06 AM
So you really don't care about the bill of rights? Got it. Neither does Trump.

You don't either unless:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Xevious
08-04-2019, 09:09 AM
You don't either unless:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.
Clinton is not my concern. I didn't vote for her and she didn't win. Doesnt make Trump a good leader.

Thread
08-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Clinton is not my concern. I didn't vote for her and she didn't win. Doesnt make Trump a good leader.

LOL. I can't find a single, solitary soul that voted for her.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 09:27 AM

tee, hee.

Does the hatred of Hillary have a latent sexual component, Cub? Like the boy who punches his girl crush in the nose.

pgardn
08-04-2019, 09:30 AM

tee, hee.

I did.
But I held my nose.

Had to be done, knew the orange guy too Well even though I had hopes he would gain some understanding of the responsibilities after elected.

Optimism crushed.

Thread
08-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Does the hatred of Hillary have a latent sexual component, Cub? Like the boy who punches his girl crush in the nose.

I call that (The Julie Smith Syndrome). I liked this girl in grade school. We went steady for a little while & I bought her a stuffed animal, a dog. She broke up with me and her gf told me she'd written on the bottom of that dog:::"This is as phony as you are Dale." We were enemies thereafter till HS when I met my wife, Girl. Julie was in one of my classes and she'd watch me outside the classroom when Girl would walk me to my class (that was big back then). You'd stand out there and kiss one another till the bell rang.

One day well into the school year Julie tapped me on the shoulder:::"Dale, I'm sorry."

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 09:59 AM
I call that (The Julie Smith Syndrome). I liked this girl in grade school. We went steady for a little while & I bought her a stuffed animal, a dog. She broke up with me and her gf told me she'd written on the bottom of that dog:::"This is as phony as you are Dale." We were enemies thereafter till HS when I met my wife, Girl. Julie was in one of my classes and she'd watch me outside the classroom when Girl would walk me to my class (that was big back then). You'd stand out there and kiss one another till the bell rang.

One day well into the school year Julie tapped me on the shoulder:::"Dale, I'm sorry."

So this syndrome extends to Clinton in a way? If you can't have her, you want to see her suffer, much like Julie suffered watching you with Katie. Clinton watching Trump be president causes similar suffering that you enjoy watching. I understand Cub, she has that all-American 60s prom queen look that drove you boys nuts.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.washingtonexaminer.biz/web-producers/Clinton.jpg

Ghazi
08-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Why does Cubs always brag about beating Clinton :lol ... Clinton was such a lowly shit candidate. Even I voted for Trump, even though Trump sucks a bag of dicks. ;)

spurraider21
08-04-2019, 10:08 AM

tee, hee.
I did

Othyus Lalanne
08-04-2019, 10:09 AM

30E5P12DVEk

If it was up toi me i would replace him with Rand Paul, no hesitation.

Thread
08-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Why does Cubs always brag about beating Clinton :lol ... Clinton was such a lowly shit candidate. Even I voted for Trump, even though Trump sucks a bag of dicks. ;)

Because Media wanted her, wanted her bad. They were going to dote on her & punish the old man for losing to her, hence the 2 bites at that apple. Instead they got nary bite. I love seeing Media denied their onions.

Thread
08-04-2019, 10:11 AM
If it was up toi me i would replace him with Rand Paul, no hesitation.

Bend over. I'll show ya no fuckin' hesitation.

Thread
08-04-2019, 10:12 AM
So this syndrome extends to Clinton in a way? If you can't have her, you want to see her suffer, much like Julie suffered watching you with Katie. Clinton watching Trump be president causes similar suffering that you enjoy watching. I understand Cub, she has that all-American 60s prom queen look that drove you boys nuts.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.washingtonexaminer.biz/web-producers/Clinton.jpg

Oh, yeah, there is a picture of her back in the '60's in the striped pants that were popular back then. The snatch shot in that photo is some sweet tract.

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 11:08 AM

Some of you "Lone wolf losers" need to take a long look in the mirror.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:16 AM

BLM & Antifa can take a peek as well.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:22 AM
No they don’t. Their hands aren’t soaked in blood like yours.

Please.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 11:25 AM

My issues following the aftermath of these shootings is the focus on race. I really hate scrolling throughout the cesspool that is twitter, but one common theme from the outraged there (and on any social media platform) is to focus on the race of the shooter. It's not a matter of if, but when, an angry Latino, black, etc shoots up a majority white soft target, likely claiming it as an act of revenge for the people of color who were victims of the Christchurch, El Paso, etc shootings. How will the debate look then? My problem is that racializing and politicizing these events deflects away from what should be evaluated in an agenda-free manner: How do we stop mass shootings. When the eventual black or Latino shooter does his deed, the debate will devolve into, "See! Blacks and Latinos do it too! I bet you lefties were utterly disappointed when you found out the shooter's name was Jesus Ramirez," instead of continuing dialogue on how to stop this shit.

It'll just further entrench sides on a issue we need to work together to solve.

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 11:25 AM
BLM & Antifa can take a peek as well.

Less talk, more reflection, loser.

Mark Celibate
08-04-2019, 11:29 AM

That's the main problem imo

as funny as the Virgin vs Chad memes are, unfortunately the incels get in a negative feedback loop and believe that they are stuck in the "Virgin" stage due to factors outside of their control. Yes, female hypergamy is becoming more rampant and is a problem, but pretty much all incels could become 7/10 if they just hit the gym and took care of their diet/appearance. I used to feel bad for them, but a 7/10 today will still have success in the dating world even if they're not Chad.

The wealthy part can obviously be fixed as well. The incels are right, that they are generally useless pieces of shit in today's society, but they are wrong when they act like it can't be fixed if they want it to be. It just takes lots of effort.

EDIT: to add an additional thought, a lot of these shooters lack a real purpose so these events are usually manufactured as a "purpose" hence a Manifesto IMO. I think it was Jordan Peterson who mentioned it, but all young men need some kind of purpose in their lives. for directionless people like these, the outlet was the military but in today's information age and young men rightfully questioning the need to fight in bogus wars, that outlet is disappearing

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Less talk, more reflection, loser.

I'll boil it down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Name all the Antifa mass shootings.

Name all the BLM mass shootings.

I was just checkin' assholes; BLM & Antifa came immediately to mind.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:32 AM
The time for working together ended a while ago. This ends messy no matter what. They had their chances to work together and refused. Fuck em.

I absolutely agree.

Let us proceed...

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 11:34 AM
My issues following the aftermath of these shootings is the focus on race. I really hate scrolling throughout the cesspool that is twitter, but one common theme from the outraged there (and on any social media platform) is to focus on the race of the shooter. It's not a matter of if, but when, an angry Latino, black, etc shoots up a majority white soft target, likely claiming it as an act of revenge for the people of color who were victims of the Christchurch, El Paso, etc shootings. How will the debate look then? My problem is that racializing and politicizing these events deflects away from what should be evaluated in an agenda-free manner: How do we stop mass shootings. When the eventual black or Latino shooter does his deed, the debate will devolve into, "See! Blacks and Latinos do it too! I bet you lefties were utterly disappointed when you found out the shooter's name was Jesus Ramirez," instead of continuing dialogue on how to stop this shit.

That happens regardless. People still call BLM a terrorist group because of what happened in Dallas. We're still talking about the threat of illegal immigrant violence because of Kate Steinle's 2015 death.

I don't think "white terrorism" is the right language, but the undercurrent of white nationalism that has motivated so many of these shootings can't be ignored, especially not for the sake of bad faith actors who will trade in dishonesty regardless.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:35 AM
So you were talking out your ass. Got it.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:36 AM
That happens regardless. People still call BLM a terrorist group because of what happened in Dallas. We're still talking about the threat of illegal immigrant violence because of Kate Steinle's 2015 death.

I don't think "white terrorism" is the right language, but the undercurrent of white nationalism that has motivated so many of these shootings can't be ignored, especially not for the sake of bad faith actors who will trade in dishonesty regardless.

hhhaaaaaaaaarumph!!!

boutons_deux
08-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Watch: Profoundly racist and violent video that led to arrest of South Carolina teen who threatened to shoot up school

“A 16-year-old student was taken into custody on July 17 after

making racist comments and

threatening to ‘shoot up the school,’ according to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department,” WIS-TV reported.

“Authorities said the student was expelled form Cardinal Newman (:lol Catholic!) School after school officials discovered videos made by the student

where he made racist comments and pretended to shoot black people.

In the video, the student used real guns to shoot a box of Jordan shoes

saying he hated black people and

that ‘they are stinky.’”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/watch-profoundly-racist-and-violent-video-that-led-to-arrest-of-south-carolina-teen-who-threatened-to-shoot-up-school/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1008 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/watch-profoundly-racist-and-violent-video-that-led-to-arrest-of-south-carolina-teen-who-threatened-to-shoot-up-school/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1008)

Racism again is America's unshakeable, foundational "original sin" about which 10Ms, at least, of Americans are not repentant.

spurraider21
08-04-2019, 11:38 AM

as funny as the Virgin vs Chad memes are, unfortunately the incels get in a negative feedback loop and believe that they are stuck in the "Virgin" stage due to factors outside of their control. Yes, female hypergamy is becoming more rampant and is a problem, but pretty much all incels could become 7/10 if they just hit the gym and took care of their diet/appearance. I used to feel bad for them, but a 7/10 today will still have success in the dating world even if they're not Chad.

The wealthy part can obviously be fixed as well. The incels are right, that they are generally useless pieces of shit in today's society, but they are wrong when they act like it can't be fixed if they want it to be. It just takes lots of effort.

EDIT: to add an additional thought, a lot of these shooters lack a real purpose so these events are usually manufactured as a "purpose" hence a Manifesto IMO. I think it was Jordan Peterson who mentioned it, but all young men need some kind of purpose in their lives. for directionless people like these, the outlet was the military but in today's information age and young men rightfully questioning the need to fight in bogus wars, that outlet is disappearing
you're the expert

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 11:39 AM
The time for working together ended a while ago. This ends messy no matter what. They had their chances to work together and refused. Fuck em.

One way we "can work together" with the republicans is for the dems to call out the republican focus on mental health care in the aftermath of these events. Dems should propose a 100 billion dollar mental health care budget and take the republicans to task if they block such funding. We either get one step in the right direction toward a solution or watch the republicans squirm in their hypocrisy.

I've personally seen the atrocious mental health care system in this country potentially enable a mass shooter (schizophrenic cousin tried to break into the gun safe. Aunt tried numerous times to have him committed to no avail). They'll never cede any gun control, but maybe they can cede on mental health care (also doubtful, but maybe...).

Othyus Lalanne
08-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Bend over. I'll show ya no fuckin' hesitation.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8e524a856fb18d7d83024c758b2543e7/tenor.gif?itemid=5337014

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:41 AM
One way we "can work together" with the republicans is for the dems to call out the republican focus on mental health care in the aftermath of these events. Dems should propose a 100 billion dollar mental health care budget and take the republicans to task if they block such funding. We either get one step in the right direction toward a solution or watch the republicans squirm in their hypocrisy.

I've personally seen the atrocious mental health care system in this country potentially enable a mass shooter (schizophrenic cousin tried to break into the gun safe. Aunt tried numerous times to have him committed to no avail). They'll never cede any gun control, but maybe they can cede on mental health care (also doubtful, but maybe...).

I'll just bet you have, midst. tee, hee.

Trill Clinton
former CIA officer

Thread
https://media1.tenor.com/images/8e524a856fb18d7d83024c758b2543e7/tenor.gif?itemid=5337014

- "I think you're sweet on old Billy the Kid."

- Sam Rockwell - "The Green Weiner"

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:43 AM
former CIA officer

Yeah, the CIA tried to overthrow this Presidency. They've nary room.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:43 AM
Let's acknowledge that every group of people has an in group ethnic bias besides white liberals.

Let's acknowledge that anti-white racism is growing significantly.

Let's acknowledge that a political party is advocating effective open borders.

Tbh this is all very predictable and will continue to get worse going forward.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Let's acknowledge that every group of people has an in group ethnic bias besides white liberals.

Tell it, Nathan. Testify!!!

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:47 AM
Then it looks like another civil war is on the horizon.

"The tree of liberty requires fresh blood from it's patriots from time to time." Thomas Jefferson

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 11:49 AM

Tbh this is all very predictable and will continue to get worse going forward.You haven't even acknowledged this act of domestic terrorism by whitey.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 11:54 AM

You really can't will yourself to wealth if you lack certain fundamental traits (intelligence, both social and cognitive, creativity, athleticism, etc) and certain social advantages (connections, stable rearing environment). Sure, some can rise above these obstacles, but it's rare. I'm not saying submit to determinism, but don't feel "worthless" if the so-called American Dream didn't happen for you for whatever reasons. If the incel finds himself not up to the standards of "normie" society, find other things that can be fulfilling, even if that's collecting anime or beating videogames. The "nerds" of the past we're more confident in their eccentricity because, as you pointed out, such on-demand Internet based negative feedback loops didn't exist then. An angry nerd in the 80s or whatever would find his outlet by programming or writing fantasy stories. Now the incel/nerd goes onto 4chan or MGTOW and just marinates in all the "seething."

Bill Gates probably doesn't create Microsoft if he were born in 1997. He'd spend too much time seething about Chads and Normies on the typical outlets than working on creating something.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:56 AM
You haven't even acknowledged this act of domestic terrorism by whitey.

The thread is about the radicalization of white males. I've discussed the topic.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 11:56 AM
I'll just bet you have, midst. tee, hee.

Yes I have. Do you disagree the mental health care situation in this country isn't horrible? White coats giving out psychotropics to kids like candy. You can't hold anyone beyond 72 hours. Etc. Etc.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:59 AM
https://youtu.be/S1sJgjG5AF4

6 min video that speaks directly on the issue.

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 11:59 AM

Let's acknowledge that you're a fucking moron, and apparently a sadist who enjoys all of this.

Get a life.

Winehole23
08-04-2019, 12:01 PM
I don't see ducks, Thread, DarrinS or any Republican pols disavowing radical white power extremism.

Kevin McCarthy just blamed it on video games.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 12:05 PM
The thread is about the radicalization of white males. I've discussed the topic.So you're purposely not acknowledging the act of domestic terror that was the basis for starting this thread?

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Let's acknowledge that you're a fucking moron, and apparently a sadist who enjoys all of this.

Get a life.

Please. Once you found out the shooter was non white, I mean white you were in your glory. You've nary room.

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:11 PM
I don't see ducks, Thread, DarrinS or any Republican pols disavowing radical white power extremism.

You'd be singing a different tune had the shooter been white, I mean non white. You lucky thing, you.

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:12 PM
How far along in your manifesto have you gotten? Are you just gonna copypasta some of Elliott Rodger’s?

You mean the (document)? Tapper on the CNN calls it a (document)---at least 50 times in an hour show. tee, hee.

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Yes I have. Do you disagree the mental health care situation in this country isn't horrible? White coats giving out psychotropics to kids like candy. You can't hold anyone beyond 72 hours. Etc. Etc.

Forget it, midst.

baseline bum
08-04-2019, 12:14 PM

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Trump took peoples' guns.
Not Obama.

baseline bum
08-04-2019, 12:15 PM

Look at how many shootings Japan has with all their violent video games.

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:15 PM

Trump took peoples' guns.
Not Obama.

Boiled down once again:::

Trump President.
Not Hussein.

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Look at how many shootings Japan has with all their violent video games.

WTF do you expect, another peep out of them after that Sunday morning wake up call and it's another FAT BOY & little snookie, or, whatever they named those A-Bombs. + their kids don't have to fight their wars. Our kids do. Ain't that a kick?

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 12:19 PM
The GOP would have you believe that video games and mental illness are unique to the United States of America.

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:20 PM
The GOP would have you believe that video games and mental illness are unique to the United States of America.

Well, at least when it's a white shooter, eh, Spurm?

tee, hee.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Look at how many shootings Japan has with all their violent video games.Yeah, ol' Kev just narrowed down the potential mass murder pool to ~100,000,000 people.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 12:28 PM
https://youtu.be/S1sJgjG5AF4

6 min video that speaks directly on the issue.

This is reasonable and speaks to the same fears I've had of the more radical left's focus on identity above all else, and this politically correct climate has been sent into overdrive by social media. He's more than correct that we need to resist the urge toward tribalism and continue to unify through what he called "a more elevated form of cooperation." That said, there's still two sides to the issue and we can't be so naïve to think that systemic racism against minorities still doesn't exist. There's indeed many "virtue signalers" on the left who are just bandwagoning, but their existence doesn't mean that minorities still don't experience real racism. The civil rights era happened just a mere 60 years ago. You don't eliminate a deeply ingrained cultural mentality that quickly. It'll take generations.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 12:32 PM
So you're purposely not acknowledging the act of domestic terror that was the basis for starting this thread?

Discussing that isn't necessary to discuss this topic. I actually discussed the topic direçtly which seems more relevant.

boutons_deux
08-04-2019, 12:33 PM
Then it looks like another civil war is on the horizon.

Trash said if he loses 2020, the police, army, etc ....

Thread
08-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Trash said if he loses 2020, the police, army, etc ....

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Discussing that isn't necessary to discuss this topic. I actually discussed the topic direçtly which seems more relevant.The topic led to the act of domestic terrorism in El Paso yesterday.

Do you acknowledge that?

boutons_deux
08-04-2019, 12:44 PM
"more radical left's focus on identity above all else"

bullshit. The "identity politics" is all WHITE MALE IDENTITY SUPREMACY

resist the urge toward tribalism and

"a more elevated form of cooperation."

Going back to Falwell and Limbaugh in the '70s, '80s, fomenting hate, division, polarization, white identity, Christian identify, with the Repugs recruiting so-called Christians with the anti-abortion question, the rightwing/Christian assholes absolutely won't cooperate, since cooperation, compromise, all-in-same-boatness is unmanly, and all their opposition to My Way is simply not even legitimate, so hit The Highway.

"doesn't mean that minorities still don't experience real racism".

gun violence and racism are strong now as ever, are foundational to the American identity, and are INSOLUBLE faults in American civilization, as is predatory Capitalism.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 12:46 PM
The topic led to the act of domestic terrorism in El Paso yesterday.

Do you acknowledge that?

Acknowledging that is not necessary to discuss this topic.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Acknowledging that is not necessary to discuss this topic.It would be a human thing to do.

Are you actually in favor of such acts?

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 12:49 PM

Going back to Falwell and Limbaugh in the '70s, '80s, fomenting hate, division, polarization, white identity, Christian identify, with the Repugs recruiting so-called Christians with the anti-abortion question, the rightwing/Christian assholes absolutely won't cooperate, since cooperation, compromise, all-in-same-boatness is unmanly, and all their opposition to My Way is simply not even legitimate, so hit The Highway.

gun violence and racism are strong now as ever, are foundational to the American identity, and are INSOLUBLE faults in American civilization, as is predatory Capitalism.

Conservative whites have a low in group bias compared to the entirety of other race groups.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 12:50 PM

The left's tactic in those days was to just let Rush and Falwell blather and focus on bettering the lives of working class Americans. That's the correct tactic. Let Trump, et al hang themselves by spewing white identity politics while the left focuses on healthcare, wage growth, etc. They play into the right's hands when they start talking about white male privilege, etc because it gives the right a propaganda tool.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Conservative whites have a low in group bias compared to the entirety of other race groups.

Anyone can say anything on a poll.

Mark Celibate
08-04-2019, 12:51 PM
You really can't will yourself to wealth if you lack certain fundamental traits (intelligence, both social and cognitive, creativity, athleticism, etc) and certain social advantages (connections, stable rearing environment). Sure, some can rise above these obstacles, but it's rare. I'm not saying submit to determinism, but don't feel "worthless" if the so-called American Dream didn't happen for you for whatever reasons. If the incel finds himself not up to the standards of "normie" society, find other things that can be fulfilling, even if that's collecting anime or beating videogames. The "nerds" of the past we're more confident in their eccentricity because, as you pointed out, such on-demand Internet based negative feedback loops didn't exist then. An angry nerd in the 80s or whatever would find his outlet by programming or writing fantasy stories. Now the incel/nerd goes onto 4chan or MGTOW and just marinates in all the "seething."

Bill Gates probably doesn't create Microsoft if he were born in 1997. He'd spend too much time seething about Chads and Normies on the typical outlets than working on creating something.

Damn, never thought about that last paragraph but you’re probably spot on

Othyus Lalanne
08-04-2019, 01:00 PM
- "I think you're sweet on old Billy the Kid."

- Sam Rockwell - "The Green Weiner"
You think you are a Bunta, but you are really just the Razor's next victim.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Damn, never thought about that last paragraph but you’re probably spot on

The Internet is ironically not a healthy place for nerds. Real nerds (not the modern "nerd" that wears a classically trained NES shirt and debates Marvel Movies online), as defined by VERY socially awkward, near autistic types who have preoccupations with certain hobbies (computers, fantasy stories, anime, table top role playing games, etc).

boutons_deux
08-04-2019, 01:02 PM
"The left's tactic in those days was to just let Rush and Falwell blather and focus on bettering the lives of working class Americans"

:lol W T F ? what do any one of these demagoguing, grifting assholes do about "bettering"

white male privilege?

that's identity politics, that's racism, that non-white, non-male people deal with everyday, eg, lower pay for same job because they aren't white male, shittier schools, denied opportunity because they aren't white males.

iow, white male privilege and supremacy is FUCKING TOXIC even for white males, esp young males who think big muscles is manhood, sports is manhood, etc, etc.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Nah, I think Gates' situation was such that he'd still end up in a Ivy League school but maybe wouldn't start a transformational company.

Thread
08-04-2019, 01:03 PM
You think you are a Bunta, but you are really just the Razor's next victim.

- "Whoaaaa...smell you."

- Sam Rockwell - "The Green Mile"

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 01:10 PM
The left's tactic in those days was to just let Rush and Falwell blather and focus on bettering the lives of working class Americans. That's the correct tactic. Let Trump, et al hang themselves by spewing white identity politics while the left focuses on healthcare, wage growth, etc. They play into the right's hands when they start talking about white male privilege, etc because it gives the right a propaganda tool.

I wouldn't call an ideological stance they've been preaching in colleges for decades propaganda. There is a reason white liberals are the only group with an out group preference. I'd say a few generations of this ideology being taught is a major factor.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't call an ideological stance they've been preaching in colleges for decades propaganda. There is a reason white liberals are the only group with an out group preference. I'd say a few generations of this ideology being taught is a major factor.Are you actually in favor of acts by radicalized whites like those carried out in El Paso yesterday?

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 01:16 PM
I wouldn't call an ideological stance they've been preaching in colleges for decades propaganda. There is a reason white liberals are the only group with an out group preference. I'd say a few generations of this ideology being taught is a major factor.

Leftist politicians=/=leftist intellectuals. Dukakis, for example, didn't invoke any kind of identity politics when he ran.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 01:16 PM

"The top echelon of staffers at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee left their jobs Monday, a shakeup following a pair of Politico stories detailing deep unease with the party’s campaign apparatus over a lack of diversity."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/top-dccc-staffer-out-amid-diversity-uproar-1439525

Seems like an accurate assessment given the fact that whites have to leave their position for being white.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Are you actually in favor of acts by radicalized whites like those carried out in El Paso yesterday?

This is an unreasonable response, pav.

Pavlov
08-04-2019, 01:19 PM
This is an unreasonable response, pav.The act by the radicalized white was an unreasonable response?

Thread
08-04-2019, 01:20 PM
This is an unreasonable response, pav.

The poor thing couldn't help himself, Nathan. Another minute & his balloon knot a busted wide open.

boutons_deux
08-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Here's the perfect SHIT that Fox News defecates on to it viewers, and America

‘Grow the f*ck up’: Tomi Lahren gets chewed out after blaming ‘over-medication’ for trend of white shooters

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/tomi_lahren_curtin2.jpg

Fox News host Tomi Lahren argued over the weekend that two mass shootings in Texas and Ohio had been caused by “over-medication” and “absentee parents.”

“It’s not Trump’s fault. It’s not the NRA’s fault,” Lahren wrote in a Sunday tweet

“When will our nation wake up and realize we have a

youth mental health crisis likely caused by over-medication,

absentee parents, and

a culture that glorifies infamy and notoriety above God, family and community?” Lahren asked.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/grow-the-fck-up-tomi-lahren-gets-chewed-out-after-blaming-over-medication-for-trend-of-white-shooters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/grow-the-fck-up-tomi-lahren-gets-chewed-out-after-blaming-over-medication-for-trend-of-white-shooters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

Thread
08-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Here's the perfect SHIT that Fox News defecates on to it viewers, and America

‘Grow the f*ck up’: Tomi Lahren gets chewed out after blaming ‘over-medication’ for trend of white shooters

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/tomi_lahren_curtin2.jpg

Fox News host Tomi Lahren argued over the weekend that two mass shootings in Texas and Ohio had been caused by “over-medication” and “absentee parents.”

“It’s not Trump’s fault. It’s not the NRA’s fault,” Lahren wrote in a Sunday tweet

“When will our nation wake up and realize we have a

youth mental health crisis likely caused by over-medication,

absentee parents, and

a culture that glorifies infamy and notoriety above God, family and community?” Lahren asked.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/grow-the-fck-up-tomi-lahren-gets-chewed-out-after-blaming-over-medication-for-trend-of-white-shooters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/grow-the-fck-up-tomi-lahren-gets-chewed-out-after-blaming-over-medication-for-trend-of-white-shooters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

Bulls eye!

50% divorce rate since WW2. You can't run from that. You can't even walk-a-way from it. That graveyard we've been whistlin' past 75 years is getting crowded.

chunticakes
08-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Bulls eye!

50% divorce rate since WW2. You can't run from that. You can't even walk-a-way from it. That graveyard we've been whistlin' past 75 years is getting crowded.

You tell em, Cubby. That white broad isn't entirely wrong, tbh..

Splits
08-04-2019, 04:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA

Thread
08-04-2019, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA

Afternoon, fart-face.

boutons_deux
08-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Trump is the end result of 40 years of right-wing radio hate-mongering

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Rush-Limbaugh-and-Donald-Trump.jpg

actually August 1, 1980,” said Smerconish. “How come?”

“That’s the day that Rush Limbaugh takes to the radio,” said Rosenwald.

“And people tune in, what they hear every day is calls for action.

It doesn’t make for good radio to say, hey, nuance, compromise, that stuff is boring.

But fighting, that’s good radio.

And Donald Trump captured that.”

Limbaugh, Rosenwald said, “was simply giving voice to the bedrock conservative sentiments that he had grown up with or that his audience had.

But it wasn’t like he was a puppet master who directed his audience to believe things.

His audience already believed them.”

“The motivation was to charge advertising rates which is how can we make the most money,”

“What’s the best, most engaging show that we can put on every single day?

“They were frustrated by both Bushes. They were frustrated by John Boehner and Paul Ryan,” said Rosenwald.

“These guys made promises and they got to the campaign trail and they didn’t actually deliver.

what the folks heard on the airwaves.

They heard frustration.

They heard anger.

They were afraid, hosts were saying, just to pick one issue, immigration, they were saying this is going to destroy the fabric of America.

And the end result was they were looking for someone like Donald Trump.

Someone who sounded like their favorite host.

Someone who the most important thing was punching back against the liberal elite.

Not just people on television, but in the democratic parties.

And Donald Trump gave them that.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/trump-is-the-end-result-of-40-years-of-right-wing-radio-hate-mongering-media-expert/?utm_source=feedburner&ut%E2%80%A6 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/trump-is-the-end-result-of-40-years-of-right-wing-radio-hate-mongering-media-expert/?utm_source=feedburner&ut%E2%80%A6)

Trash didn't actually "deliver", either, but his low-ed, low-wage, ignorant cult mob doesn't care

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Trump is the end result of 40 years of right-wing radio hate-mongering

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Rush-Limbaugh-and-Donald-Trump.jpg

actually August 1, 1980,” said Smerconish. “How come?”

“That’s the day that Rush Limbaugh takes to the radio,” said Rosenwald.

“And people tune in, what they hear every day is calls for action.

It doesn’t make for good radio to say, hey, nuance, compromise, that stuff is boring.

But fighting, that’s good radio.

And Donald Trump captured that.”

Limbaugh, Rosenwald said, “was simply giving voice to the bedrock conservative sentiments that he had grown up with or that his audience had.

But it wasn’t like he was a puppet master who directed his audience to believe things.

His audience already believed them.”

“The motivation was to charge advertising rates which is how can we make the most money,”

“What’s the best, most engaging show that we can put on every single day?

“They were frustrated by both Bushes. They were frustrated by John Boehner and Paul Ryan,” said Rosenwald.

“These guys made promises and they got to the campaign trail and they didn’t actually deliver.

what the folks heard on the airwaves.

They heard frustration.

They heard anger.

They were afraid, hosts were saying, just to pick one issue, immigration, they were saying this is going to destroy the fabric of America.

And the end result was they were looking for someone like Donald Trump.

Someone who sounded like their favorite host.

Someone who the most important thing was punching back against the liberal elite.

Not just people on television, but in the democratic parties.

And Donald Trump gave them that.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/trump-is-the-end-result-of-40-years-of-right-wing-radio-hate-mongering-media-expert/?utm_source=feedburner&ut%E2%80%A6 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/trump-is-the-end-result-of-40-years-of-right-wing-radio-hate-mongering-media-expert/?utm_source=feedburner&ut%E2%80%A6)

Trash didn't actually "deliver", either, but his low-ed, low-wage, ignorant cult mob doesn't care

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Down Under
08-04-2019, 07:22 PM

Back to your point on mental health, it needs to be mentioned that less than a quarter of those who carry out mass shootings are diagnosed as having a mental illness. I think the point with that stat that is missed though, is do the others indeed have a problem? Does a young, unemployed, disgruntled bloke fall into the class of having a mental illness according to the DSM-IV manual? Or is he just in a 'depressed state'? Even if he has an illness, will he seek treatment if it is more readily available? Or is it an American societal problem? Obviously, I'm in complete agreement on gun control regulation.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Trump is the end result of 40 years of feminist hate mongering on college campuses across the country and the Dems deciding to incorporate that within their party.

Thread
08-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Trump is the end result of 40 years of feminist hate mongering on college campuses across the country and the Dems deciding to incorporate that within their party.

apalisoc_9
08-04-2019, 09:01 PM

Are you afraid of girls?

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 09:19 PM

:lol

You big fucking baby.

Your inability to get laid is not the feminists' fault.

Just promise us when you finally get angry enough to end it all, you won't take anyone else with you, you fucking sociopathic loser.

DarrinS
08-04-2019, 09:20 PM

You big fucking baby.

Just promise us when you finally get angry enough to end it all, you won't take anyone else with you, you fucking sociopathic loser.

Wow

Spurminator
08-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Wow

You're clutching your pearls in service of a guy who's been fantasizing about a race war for weeks on this site.

Either he's all talk or he's a dangerous person. I'm simply erring on the side of trying to help prevent collateral damage.

Winehole23
08-04-2019, 09:47 PM

Trump President.
Not Clinton.Boiled down:

There's a straight line from Nixon and Reagan, through the mainstream of the Republican Party, to the massacre yesterday.

It's a natural progression, white supremacy was there the whole way.

Thread
08-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Boiled down:

There's a straight line from Nixon and Reagan, through the mainstream of the Republican Party, to the massacre yesterday.

It's a natural progression, white supremacy was there the whole way.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Winehole23
08-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Boiled down: our President is a straight up white nationalist.

He's playing with fire and the country is burning.

DarrinS
08-04-2019, 10:11 PM

Ugh, CNN Kool-Aid

baseline bum
08-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Ugh, CNN Kool-Aid

Not fake

https://i.ibb.co/ZNf3Jk7/whoknows.jpg

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 10:23 PM

You big fucking baby.

Feminists actually incourage women to sleep around tbh.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 10:26 PM
You're clutching your pearls in service of a guy who's been fantasizing about a race war for weeks on this site.

Either he's all talk or he's a dangerous person. I'm simply erring on the side of trying to help prevent collateral damage.

False.

I'm simply of the opinion that the country is on track to massive civil conflict which will result in the splitting of this country.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 10:35 PM
In times of radicalization the solutions the Dems are proposing is effective open borders and reparations.:lol

Thread
08-04-2019, 10:37 PM

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
08-04-2019, 10:38 PM
In times of radicalization the solutions the Dems are proposing is effective open borders and reparations.:lol

Thread
08-04-2019, 10:40 PM
False.

I'm simply of the opinion that the country is on track to massive civil conflict which will result in the splitting of this country.

The country is already split. It split when the old man left her where he found her.

First they tried to wise guy the old man out of it, but, he'd have none of it,,,so, they jail breaked to an all out overthrow. He called us to side him, & we abided. Hammer & tong since then.

DMC
08-04-2019, 10:41 PM

Now you're getting onboard. Come on in for the big win, until this peace craze blows over.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 10:59 PM
False.

:lol. You're too engrossed in twitter and click too many "alternative" news articles. The illegal immigration situation in this country isn't unprecedented. You only think it is because it's what your "side" incessantly covers to stir up the true believers who think some Soros funded "Great Replacement" is happening.

http://infographic.statista.com/normal/chartoftheday_13429_illegal_alien_apprehensions_at _the_united_states_southwest_border_by_fiscal_year _n.jpg

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Not fake

https://i.ibb.co/ZNf3Jk7/whoknows.jpg

After this dies down, and it will, that will be on posters at rallies.

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:04 PM
:lol. You're too engrossed in twitter and click too many "alternative" news articles. The illegal immigration situation in this country isn't unprecedented. You only think it is because it's what your "side" incessantly covers to stir up the true believers who think some Soros funded "Great Replacement" is happening.

http://infographic.statista.com/normal/chartoftheday_13429_illegal_alien_apprehensions_at _the_united_states_southwest_border_by_fiscal_year _n.jpg

Fuck data.
Lets do some anecdotes.
Video of black people looting a store after a hurricane.

Dammit not for this one.
Swimming Mexicans, Swimming Mexicans, where is it...

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Fuck data.
Lets do some anecdotes.
Video of black people looting a store after a hurricane.

Dammit not for this one.
Swimming Mexicans, Swimming Mexicans, where is it...

& after Ferguson when the gentle giant went to live with Jesus full time.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:08 PM
If only we could come together and bond as Americans. Maybe institute a song. A national anthem you could say. Nah, let's kneel and use that stage for a protest and paint everyone that disagrees as bigots. I starting to think there may be some benefit to that whole thing but I've been told it's of no use. I guess we just have to fall back to racial alliances.

No, wait we can bond over great American accomplishments like landing on the moon. The 50th anniversary was just a few weeks ago. It's too bad we couldn't celebrate that because the new York times and Washington Post were pumping out articles about it not being so great because there were too many white males were involved and not enough diversity.

At least we can come together and support the founding of this country and symbols like the Betsy Ross flag that represent it. Nah, that's racist too ya damn bigot.

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:19 PM
We get a sample of 8chan right here.

This is an awakening.

Fall back on racial alliances.
Im white and male. I choose NOT to be with Nathan.
This is gonna be a problem.
Im gonna have to fight a bunch of old men and neck-bearded sloths.

Now ya see, ya see right there peegarden, the neck bearded sloth old man thingy...

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:19 PM
If only we could come together and bond as Americans. Maybe institute a song. A national anthem you could say. Nah, let's kneel and use that stage for a protest and paint everyone that disagrees as bigots. I starting to think there may be some benefit to that whole thing but I've been told it's of no use. I guess we just have to fall back to racial alliances.

No, wait we can bond over great American accomplishments like landing on the moon. The 50th anniversary was just a few weeks ago. It's too bad we couldn't celebrate that because the new York times and Washington Post were pumping out articles about it not being so great because there were too many white males were involved and not enough diversity.

At least we can come together and support the founding of this country and symbols like the Betsy Ross flag that represent it. Nah, that's racist too ya damn bigot.

No, Nathan, no. Much too late now, fellow. We're on the course that will summit sooner or later.

apalisoc_9
08-04-2019, 11:20 PM

Man this rant legitimately scares me.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:25 PM
We get a sample of 8chan right here.

This is an awakening.

Fall back on racial alliances.
Im white and male. I choose NOT to be with Nathan.
This is gonna be a problem.
Im gonna have to fight a bunch of old men and neck-bearded sloths.

Now ya see, ya see right there peegarden, the neck bearded sloth old man thingy...

We're proud to be white, just like blacks are proud to be so.

ElNono
08-04-2019, 11:25 PM
No, Nathan, no. Much too late now, fellow. We're on the course that will summit sooner or later.

There's no summit coming. Much too late now, fellow.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:26 PM
There's no summit coming. Much too late now, fellow.

We shall see, El.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:27 PM

Meh, it can be stopped. Of course it will be difficult because we're on the fast track but you shouldn't just throw in the towel tbh.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 11:28 PM

Politically incorrect insanity from the left doesn't excuse politically incorrect insanity from the right. And yes, the right plays the identity politic game just the same, appealing to "replacement fears," and all sorts of white male anxiety. Just like I told Boutons, there was a time when identity politics were more a tactic of the right and the left didn't justify that retardation with a response, just focusing on meat-and-potatoes policy. The modern right can take a cue, but there's too many votes to be had from playing their form of identity politics.

benefactor
08-04-2019, 11:28 PM

Jesus you are a fucking whiny faggot. You need the shit slapped out of you

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:29 PM
This is nuts.

Its like the religious zealots and end times.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Meh, it can be stopped. Of course it will be difficult because we're on the fast track but you shouldn't just throw in the towel tbh.

I want to throw it though, Nathan.

Nathan89

That's the reality being created. It should scare you.

pgardn

Oh damn.
Reality enters the room.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:31 PM

You'd have to come thru me, bene. I'm old, but, I'm old.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:32 PM
That's the reality being created. It should scare you.

He ain't scared, he's just playing the opposite of possum.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:32 PM

Thanks for your contribution.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:33 PM

That's not like bene.

DarrinS
08-04-2019, 11:33 PM

Does it really?

Sack up

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:34 PM
We're proud to be white, just like blacks are proud to be so.

Ok so Im proud so then I need to slap the fck out of Nathan?

benefactor
08-04-2019, 11:37 PM
You'd have to come thru me, bene. I'm old, but, I'm old.
Shut up Dale. If I stood in front of you, you'd shit your diaper.

You're welcome you useless piece of shit. If you aren't going to off yourself then do the world a favor and sterilize yourself.

Thread
Ok so Im proud so then I need to slap the fck out of Nathan?

What's that got to do with the prices of eggs?

ElNono
We shall see, El.

We won't Dale. Sorry to burst your bubble. You can pretty much expect what happened with these guys: they're either gonna get shot on sight, or buttraped for the rest of eternity.

Look how many people actually go vote. That's a great barometer of how 'troubled' they are.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Shut up Dale. If I stood in front of you, you'd shit your diaper.

You're welcome you useless piece of shit. If you aren't going to off yourself then do the world a favor and sterilize yourself.

At least we'd meet, I'm gonna have that heavy diaper regardless.

midnightpulp
08-04-2019, 11:39 PM
And for Nathan89 who probably thinks conservatives are innocent angels when it comes to pimping identity politics, let's take a look (they were pimping these well before the Left devolved into their 67 genders, you're a racist if... nonsense).

- If you're not a believing Christian, you're an evil, immoral atheist.
- If you don't support American military involvement, you're unpatriotic and hate the trooooops.
- If you support any form of higher taxation, you're an evil Communist.
- If you support social safety nets, you enable or are a lazy freeloader(s).
- If you criticize anything about America, you should leave since you hate it so much.
- If you endorse reasonable gun control, you're a big government boot licker.

Rush and co. were trumpeting this shit well before blue hairs took to twitter to complain about the white male patriarchy and such.

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:41 PM
What's that got to do with the prices of eggs?

He is not a credit to his white heritage.
He is a whiny, wench who will wet his pants in front of a girl.
We cant use him. And I say so.

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:43 PM
At least we'd meet, I'm gonna have that heavy diaper regardless.

you are funny...
I will allow you to stay.

apalisoc_9
08-04-2019, 11:43 PM
And for Nathan89 who probably thinks conservatives are innocent angels when it comes to pimping identity politics, let's take a look (they were pimping these well before the Left devolved into their 67 genders, you're a racist if... nonsense).

- If you're not a believing Christian, you're an evil, immoral atheist.
- If you don't support American military involvement, you're unpatriotic and hate the trooooops.
- If you support any form of higher taxation, you're an evil Communist.
- If you support social safety nets, you enable or are a lazy freeloader(s).
- If you criticize anything about America, you should leave since you hate it so much.
- If you endorse reasonable gun control, you're a big government boot licker.

Rush and co. were trumpeting this shit well before blue hairs took to twitter to complain about the white male patriarchy and such.

To be fair 2 of this six is not exclusive to conservatives.

Although i would say the rest is spot

ElNono
08-04-2019, 11:46 PM
This is nuts.

Its like the religious zealots and end times.

It's narcissistic, and understandable at the same time. There's so much pent up anger seeing how the world around you has changed, people don't vote the same way you thought it made sense, and you're turning into a minority.

That's why I don't have a problem with guys like Dale lapping it up, he's truly having a grand time. Those that turn it into violence, however, they're gonna meet their demise.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:47 PM
It's narcissistic, and understandable at the same time. There's so much pent up anger seeing how the world around you has changed, people don't vote the same way you thought it made sense, and you're turning into a minority.

That's why I don't have a problem with guys like Dale lapping it up, he's truly having a grand time. Those that turn it into violence, however, they're gonna meet their demise.

Don't try charmin' me now, El. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

Nathan89
08-04-2019, 11:53 PM
"The top echelon of staffers at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee left their jobs Monday, a shakeup following a pair of Politico stories detailing deep unease with the party’s campaign apparatus over a lack of diversity."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...uproar-1439525

Yeah, the world is changing tbh. The standard to shoot for use to be judging people based on the content of their character/merit. The standard now is to be outraged if the outcome of that is too many whites. And then that's followed by bending the knee to a bunch of blatant bigots.

pgardn
08-04-2019, 11:57 PM

The interesting tidbit here is interracial marriages and kids. I have been around it a long time in San Antonio. Its not a big deal.
I would advocate for this. Once we get set on trying to see that actually having a large educated middle class is advantageous, and the middle class is heterogeneous, This race crap becomes secondary. That will be a cool deal.

Yep.
Nice times ahead.

Thread
08-04-2019, 11:58 PM

Yeah, the world is changing tbh. The standard to shoot for use to be judging people based on the content of their character/merit. The standard now is to be outraged if the outcome of that is too many whites. And then that's followed by bending the knee to a bunch of blatant bigots.

Tell it, Nathan.

Testify!!!

ElNono
08-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Don't try charmin' me now, El. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

I'm not here to please, I just put my 2c forth.

Thread
08-05-2019, 12:04 AM
I'm not here to please, I just put my 2c forth.

Apology accepted.

Nathan89
"Too many whites have jobs I'm outraged. We need to force you out to put in more people with the correct skin color. By the way we still need effective open borders. You need to pay reparations. The moon landing ain't shite because too many whites we're involved. The Betsy Ross flag is pure racism."

"Why are white males radicalizing? I simply can't fathom why these privileged white males living lavishly in this patriarchy would be radicalizing."

I think it's a gun issue.

apalisoc_9

Tell it, EL.

Testify!!!!

ElNono
08-05-2019, 12:06 AM

Back in the day, bathrooms were split not by just sex, but also color of your skin. The world changed.

What are you going to do about the change in diversity, Nathan? Adapt, live a life of bitterness, turn to blackface, shoot up some people? decisions, decisions...

apalisoc_9
08-05-2019, 12:07 AM
"Too many whites have jobs I'm outraged. We need to force you out to put in more people with the correct skin color. By the way we still need effective open borders. You need to pay reparations. The moon landing ain't shite because too many whites we're involved. The Betsy Ross flag is pure racism."

"Why are white males radicalizing? I simply can't fathom why these privileged white males living lavishly in this patriarchy would be radicalizing."

I think it's a gun issue.

A white radicalized male killed 20 people and all you can do is come up with victim porn.

At least we know the imagination part of your brain still works.

Thread
Tell it, EL.

Testify!!!!

GD it! That's my shit. + you only use 3 exclamation points, not 4.

midnightpulp

Media, Cub's favorite institution, also needs to be taken to task for playing up the "impending white minority" apocalypse. It's horseshit and all the result of fudged statistics (that media, both on the left [who "celebrate" America's increasing "diversity"] and the right, who use them to stir white replacement fears).

The US was estimated to be 80 percent white in the early 19th century. In 1900, it was 87 percent white. As it stands, it's 72.4 percent white. So what changed? Prior to 1970, there was no Hispanic option on the census and they basically checked the "white" box. And when considering Hispanics, there's a massive gray area on what is considered "white" in that regard. Half-Mexican, probably checks the Hispanic option on the census, since people like this are "proud" of their minority heritage:

http://stylesweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Sara-Paxton-Cute-Short-Bob-Haircut-for-Girls.jpg

Ted Williams, all American looks. Half-Mexican. Manu Ginobili. You know his story. Alexis Bledel, half Mexican and Argentine. Skin "white" as the driven now. And is a lily white Latino who speaks nothing but Spanish and isn't culturally integrated less white than a "brown" 3rd generation Latino who's never been to his country of origin and doesn't speak a lick of Spanish?

If Latinos started considering themselves white again, the overall white demographics would pretty much be in line with historical trend at 80-85 percent. :lol "Great replacement."

ElNono
08-05-2019, 12:15 AM
I should probably clarify that I don't mean a minority necessarily in the whiteness only sense. I also mean in the prototypical rural conservative sense, making things like 'climate change', 'diversity', 'equal pay' something you have to address, and you can't just waive your hand at it and ignore it.

We all know conservatives at this point don't truly give a shit about religion (see: POTUS, divorce rates) other than playing the victim card over Christianity, nor about fiscal conservatism (again see: POTUS, rmt over there).

So it's about team red, and what's the path going forward.

midnightpulp
08-05-2019, 12:53 AM
I should probably clarify that I don't mean a minority necessarily in the whiteness only sense. I also mean in the prototypical rural conservative sense, making things like 'climate change', 'diversity', 'equal pay' something you have to address, and you can't just waive your hand at it and ignore it.

We all know conservatives at this point don't truly give a shit about religion (see: POTUS, divorce rates) other than playing the victim card over Christianity, nor about fiscal conservatism (again see: POTUS, rmt over there).

Yeah. That demographic has a lot anxiety and it is legitimate, but directed at the wrong targets. Libruls, gays, messicans, and aborshuns didn't ruin them, merciless capitalism did, from all of their industry being outsourced to then BigPharma targeting them as a ripe market to push their opiods into.

This is exactly why the Democrats need to get back to their blue collar, union roots and leave the political correctness shit alone. Those midwestern communities have been hit as hard as any "oppressed" community, but when they hear a Leftist politician or commentator talking about white male privilege and how the only oppressed people in the US are minorities, it alienates them and drives them toward supporting a demagogue like Trump out of spite.

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Yeah. That demographic has a lot anxiety and it is legitimate, but directed at the wrong targets. Libruls, gays, messicans, and aborshuns didn't ruin them, merciless capitalism did, from all of their industry being outsourced to then BigPharma targeting them as a ripe market to push their opiods into.

This is exactly why the Democrats need to get back to their blue collar, union roots and leave the political correctness shit alone. Those midwestern communities have been hit as hard as any "oppressed" community, but when they hear a Leftist politician or commentator talking about white male privilege and how the only oppressed people in the US are minorities, it alienates them and drives them toward supporting a demagogue like Trump out of spite.
This is/was the goal of the Justice Democrats to do a hostile takeover of the Democratic party and bring back the FDR new deal grassroots. To kick out the corporatists and Republican lites out of the Democratic party.

The way Trump triggers the left is the way "The Squad" triggers the right. Trump tweets truth bombs to liberal media and normie lefties just as "The Squad' says truth bombs to predatory capitalists, Zionist neocons and normy right-wingers. The Squad speaks truth to power to our terrorist government and the right can't handle it so they resort to calling them anti-semitic and unpatriotic.

Nathan89
08-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Back in the day, bathrooms were split not by just sex, but also color of your skin. The world changed.

What are you going to do about the change in diversity, Nathan? Adapt, live a life of bitterness, turn to blackface, shoot up some people? decisions, decisions...

So people are upset because we don't have segregated restrooms? Lol

I'm just calling out blatant bigots that want people to have or not have jobs based on skin color. Not sure why you counter that with a question as if that is the wrong thing to do tbh.

Nathan89
08-05-2019, 01:16 AM
A white radicalized male killed 20 people and all you can do is come up with victim porn.

At least we know the imagination part of your brain still works.

This thread is about the radicalization of white males. Talking about the action of killing isn't relevant unless you want to counter the premise of the thread.

Nathan89
08-05-2019, 01:19 AM

Equal pay was addressed 5 decades ago.

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2019, 01:19 AM

Are you a Zionist? Do you support Israel? If yes, then you're a useful idiot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5TK2cxeSQ_w&bpctr=1564987733
https://ronabbass.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/rabbi-re-messiah.jpg

Nathan89
08-05-2019, 01:27 AM

They aren't going to stop talking about those things because there's an underlying hatred for whites that they have been indoctrinated in for decades. It's the same motivation behind the new York times and Washington Post bashing the moon landing on the 50th anniversary because too many whites were involved. If they are going out of their way to that they are not going to give up the "privilege" tenet of their ideology. That's far too effective bashing and silencing whites.

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2019, 01:40 AM
Are you a Zionist? Do you support Israel? If yes, then you're a useful idiot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5TK2cxeSQ_w&bpctr=1564987733

https://ronabbass.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/rabbi-re-messiah.jpg
Nathan89

ElNono
08-05-2019, 01:45 AM
So people are upset because we don't have segregated restrooms? Lol

I'm just calling out blatant bigots that want people to have or not have jobs based on skin color. Not sure why you counter that with a question as if that is the wrong thing to do tbh.

It's not about segregated restrooms, it's about cultural changes. I'm sure there were plenty of people that were upset back then when segregation started to go away, and eventually desegregation became the norm.

Some companies might value different cultural backgrounds, it's not just about skin color. It's a global economy, and capitalism should be free to make those decisions, right?

I mean, demographics change, and companies adapt. Not sure how that's considered 'right' or 'wrong'. And sure, there are sometimes extremes, which are patently obvious. ie: conflating equal opportunity for women vs outright feminism.

ElNono
08-05-2019, 01:46 AM
Equal pay was addressed 5 decades ago.

Define addressed?

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that, in 2013, female full-time workers had median weekly earnings of $706, compared to men's median weekly earnings of $860. Women aged 35 years and older earned 74% to 80% of the earnings of their male counterparts.

Clearly, there's still ways to go.

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 01:52 AM
Civil Rights was addressed in 1964, Voting Rights in 1965.

That protected categories still suffer bootless deprivation of rights at the hands of the state, the legal system and local officialdom, in 2019, 55 years later is no reason not to try to change it to be fairer than it is right now.

ElNono
08-05-2019, 02:04 AM

Democrats definitely have issues of their own. Just like the GOP continually shoots themselves in the foot by targeting immigrants which could easily be part of their voting coalition (ie: Hispanics especially are generally religious, and the work Reagan did with Cubans in Florida has paid good dividends for them for a while), the Dems haven't figured out how to involve those rural folks. It's not just political correctness, they've also generally walked the center in economics, supporting globalization at a time where it has a bad rep (rightly so, IMVHO, as you said, it's been merciless capitalism).

They also apparently are having a hard time transitioning into a new wave of politicians that can move the party post-Clinton/Obama. There's that tension inside the party also, between moderates and lefties. Your unifying voice just cannot be Nancy Pelosi. Yeah, lots of work there.

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 02:06 AM

Blake
08-05-2019, 02:08 AM
Thanks for posting, now we can scratch you off the “possibly the El Paso shooter” list as well.

ElNono
08-05-2019, 02:14 AM
:lol Remember when Lindsey, out of all people, called him out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5E-QK5urbI

Othyus Lalanne
08-05-2019, 03:19 AM
- "Whoaaaa...smell you."

- Sam Rockwell - "The Green Mile"

You know what happened when Zato reacted...

Thread
08-05-2019, 05:12 AM
:lol Remember when Lindsey, out of all people, called him out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5E-QK5urbI

That was before the old man stomped a good sized mud hole in Hillary Clinton's ass.

"Get to walking it dry." - DJT

We got to walking it dry.

Thread
08-05-2019, 05:13 AM
You know what happened when Zato reacted...

He blew a Moon Pie in your fuckin' kisser, fart-face.

Thread
08-05-2019, 05:14 AM

Be a might tricky seeing it done.

Chop/chop.

Monostradamus
08-05-2019, 05:22 AM
Does it really?

Sack up
Says the guy who shits his pants over college liberals :lmao

Othyus Lalanne
08-05-2019, 06:16 AM
He blew a Moon Pie in your fuckin' kisser, fart-face.

That is not what happened.

Thread
08-05-2019, 06:49 AM
That is not what happened.

You pissed your pants, fart-face.

midnightpulp
08-05-2019, 07:15 AM
They aren't going to stop talking about those things because there's an underlying hatred for whites that they have been indoctrinated in for decades. It's the same motivation behind the new York times and Washington Post bashing the moon landing on the 50th anniversary because too many whites were involved. If they are going out of their way to that they are not going to give up the "privilege" tenet of their ideology. That's far too effective bashing and silencing whites.

I agree that the political correctness from that camp is divisive, but the angst against whites isn't totally foundationless. There's many bandwagoners who never experienced a lick of racism in their lives getting on the victimhood bandwagon, but we have to remember, civil rights were won in the South a mere 60 years ago and I just saw a newspaper clipping from 1910 that reported on the killings and lynchings of 325 black people done for "fun." Believe it or not, these events cascade through generations, and blacks in the 50-90 age range no doubt experienced racism directly or had family members that were victims of such violent racism. Yes, it's irrational to extend that anger to all whites, but the line being trumpeted from the right wing media is that it's Leftist indoctrination that is stirring up hate against whites, when whites did plenty in the past to alienate the black community and other minority groups.

And again, the logical and rational thing to do is to zoom out and blame individuals for shit like 325 lynchings. "White people" didn't commit that, a group of deranged psychopaths did. But that's not the way the mind always works, unfortunately. We often generalize blame to groups rather than individualize it.

Thread
08-05-2019, 07:19 AM

Nathan is a heroPERIOD

Pavlov
08-05-2019, 08:02 AM
This thread is about the radicalization of white males. Talking about the action of killing isn't relevant unless you want to counter the premise of the thread.Did you ever acknowledge the domestic terrorist attack in El Paso was a result of the radicalization of a white male?

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Be a might tricky seeing it done.

Chop/chop.Your boy is selling herrenvolk democracy.

boutons_deux
08-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Trash is LYING, reading Other People's LyingWords

Trump Condemns White Supremacy in Light of Mass Shootings:

‘These Sinister Ideologies Must Be Defeated’ :lol

condemned “racism, bigotry, and white supremacy” on Monday morning, :lol

said that his administration stands with the victims of the weekend’s attacks. :lol

“These barbaric slaughters are an assault on our communities, an attack on our nation, and a crime against all of humanity,” :lol who wrote this BULLSHIT? :lol

“We are outraged and sickened by this monstrous evil, the cruelty, the hatred, the malice, the bloodshed, and the terror. :lol

a firm condemnation of white supremacy. :lol

our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. :lol

These sinister ideologies must be defeated. :lol

Hate has no place in America. :lol

Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.” :lol

call for bipartisanship :lol

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-condemns-white-supremacy-in-light-of-mass-shootings-these-sinister-ideologies-must-be-defeated/ (https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-condemns-white-supremacy-in-light-of-mass-shootings-these-sinister-ideologies-must-be-defeated/)

boutons_deux
08-05-2019, 09:42 AM
The Ravages Of Trump:

Violent Attacks Carried Out In His Name

<details in the link>

Beat up homeless man

Attacked person of South Asian descent

Attacked interracial couple

Slammed black suspect’s head into door frame

Planned to bomb housing with Somali immigrants

Charlottesville protest murder

Parkland school shooting — maybe nix?

Sent bombs to Trump foes

Opened fire at mosque

Killed mob boss

Planned to bomb Muslim community

Threatened members of Congress

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/the-ravages-of-trump-violent-attacks-carried-out-in-his-name?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20tpm-news%20%28TPMNews%29 (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/the-ravages-of-trump-violent-attacks-carried-out-in-his-name?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20tpm-news%20%28TPMNews%29)

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Would be MAGAbomber Cesar Sayoc will be sentenced today.

Thread
08-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Your boy is selling herrenvolk democracy.

Hitler? tee, hee.

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Hitler? tee, hee.We used to call it "white man's government" befote Hitler.

It's the same damn thing.

Thread
08-05-2019, 11:12 AM
We used to call it "white man's government" befote Hitler.

It's the same damn thing.

I knew it had to have something to do with Adolph. It just sounded such.

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 11:33 AM
I knew it had to have something to do with Adolph. It just sounded such.White supremacy in the US predated Hitler by a spell. It's been pretty much a constant in our history.

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 11:34 AM
if I called it white settler colonialism would that suit you better, Thread?

Splits
08-05-2019, 05:27 PM

Thread
08-05-2019, 05:35 PM

I'll just bet they do.

Winehole23
08-05-2019, 05:44 PM
I'll just bet they do.Di you ever see the dude's van?

Thread
08-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Di you ever see the dude's van?

How could I miss it, I watch CNN constantly and they called CNN beforehand so they'd be there like when the Intel Community squeezed four across thru the door jamb and on into the Oval Office to show the dirty story in the Steele Dossier, Day One::: "Look, uh, Mr...I mean President Trump, look at this dirty story about you getting peed on by Russian chickees. (snicker, snicker, giggle, giggle from the Clapper). I'm not saying it's true, Mr. Tr...I mean President Trump and I ain't saying it not true, uh, Mr., I mean President Trump. I'm just doing my job."

I'll boil it down:::

Trump President.
Nobody else.

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 08:12 AM
White supremacy in the US predated Hitler by a spell. It's been pretty much a constant in our history.

Hitler actually admired USA's "handling" of knitters, gave him some ideas how to "handle" Jews, gays, gypsies, etc. His contemporary Woodrow Wilson was a hell of a racist.

Thread
08-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Hitler actually admired USA's "handling" of knitters, gave him some ideas how to "handle" Jews, gays, gypsies, etc. His contemporary Woodrow Wilson was a hell of a racist.

[Hitler.] Like clockwork.

weebo
08-06-2019, 08:31 AM

Nathan and has ilk have failed to assimilate to modern US times...they rally around 1800s Confederate ideology...somehow they still think skin color should give someone privilege when in fact today's inequalities have nothing to do with race but social class.

Thread
08-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Nathan and has ilk have failed to assimilate to modern US times...they rally around 1800s Confederate ideology...somehow they still think skin color should give someone privilege when in fact today's inequalities have nothing to do with race but social class.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Winehole23
08-06-2019, 09:10 AM
Boiled down:

Thread is on tilt. This is what he does when he runs out of topical replies.

weebo
08-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Boiled down:

Thread is on tilt. This is what he does when he runs out of topical replies.

Perseveration is a common symptom of Alzheimer's disease...be easy on grandpappy

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Perseveration

a great word, thanks

a "noun-ing" of "persevere"

Winehole23
08-06-2019, 09:40 AM
a great word, thanks

a "noun-ing" of "persevere"been part of the psychological lingo for a long time.

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 09:48 AM
White Nationalism Is a Republican Crisis

There are Republicans who know that what this president is saying and doing is wrong. But they are refusing to speak up.

Donald Trump is a vile demagogue,

whose racism and xenophobia have made the United States a dramatically more dangerous and threatening place.

And most Republicans would prefer not to discuss this uncomfortable reality.

“There was a time when the GOP establishment hated Donald Trump,” says Michigan Representative Justin Amash (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash),

“They then realized they could use

a man like this—unprincipled, transactional, shameless

—to push their agenda,”

[Senate Republican majority leader Mitch] McConnell and [House Republican minority leader Kevin] McCarthy are giddy about Trump.

Conservatives in Congress are the ones privately horrified.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/white-nationalism-donald-trump-el-paso-domestic-terrorism/

Who else is silently complicit, even approving, of Trash?

who are also silent about racism, xenophobia, misogyny (the latter is actual Biblically blessed)?

Christians, who were also silent as dubya/dickhead/neocons LIED America into Iraq, who say God chose Trash to save America.

Fuck Christians, they are all a bunch of venal, Pharisaical frauds.

Thread
08-06-2019, 10:11 AM
White Nationalism Is a Republican Crisis

There are Republicans who know that what this president is saying and doing is wrong. But they are refusing to speak up.

Donald Trump is a vile demagogue,

whose racism and xenophobia have made the United States a dramatically more dangerous and threatening place.

And most Republicans would prefer not to discuss this uncomfortable reality.

“There was a time when the GOP establishment hated Donald Trump,” says Michigan Representative Justin Amash (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash),

“They then realized they could use

a man like this—unprincipled, transactional, shameless

—to push their agenda,”

[Senate Republican majority leader Mitch] McConnell and [House Republican minority leader Kevin] McCarthy are giddy about Trump.

Conservatives in Congress are the ones privately horrified.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/white-nationalism-donald-trump-el-paso-domestic-terrorism/

Who else is silently complicit, even approving, of Trash?

who are also silent about racism, xenophobia, misogyny (the latter is actual Biblically blessed)?

Christians, who were also silent as dubya/dickhead/neocons LIED America into Iraq, who say God chose Trash to save America.

Fuck Christians, they are all a bunch of venal, Pharisaical frauds.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Winehole23
08-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Boiled down:

Cult of personality and licking the offered boot, is everything to Thread.

Thread
08-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Boiled down:

Cult of personality and licking the offered boot, is everything to Thread.

Gettin' his way too. tee, hee.

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 11:30 AM
no surprise, Confederate/slave state SC, that gave us Lindsay Graham

White teen from powerful political family gets banned from school over insanely racist gun video

https://www.facebook.com/knowlege.w.understanding/videos/2409886892406565/

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 12:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBOtoB3W4AIPU_c?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thread
08-06-2019, 12:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBOtoB3W4AIPU_c?format=jpg&name=900x900

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

spurraider21
08-06-2019, 12:34 PM

Trump President.
Not Clinton.
turtle

TDfan2007
08-06-2019, 03:27 PM

I always appreciate your multifaceted, well-thought-out views on things, and this is right up there with some of your best takes.

The only caveat I'd add is that while changing culture, etc would obviously help, we should consider what is easier/more practical to do. In changing culture and helping to alleviate pockets of violent mental illness (transient or otherwise), we're being asked to essentially rally against the human condition.

The easier solution is to more closely monitor websites, enact some of the gun control laws you mentioned (no guns until 25 and you just obtain a license prior to purchase), and improve access to mental health care by incentivizing careers in psychology and psychiatry.

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 07:58 PM
I don't about "sub", but anyway, Trash is rousing the racist rabble to commit violence, crimes against non-whites

Donald Trump Giving ‘Subliminal Orders’ to White Supremacist Terrorists

former Naval counterintelligence agent and MSNBC terrorism analyst Malcolm Nance said President Donald Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric was giving “subliminal orders in their heads” to white supremacist extremists.

“ thought the ‘great replacement’ was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country,” Nance explained.

“This country has had several of these mass incidents, but

[B]I think we’re overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.”

“These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling

and

Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head.

They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe,

who take cars and drive down streets [to kill people].

It’s just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-analyst-donald-trump-giving-subliminal-orders-to-white-supremacist-terrorists/ (https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-analyst-donald-trump-giving-subliminal-orders-to-white-supremacist-terrorists/)

koriwhat
08-06-2019, 08:05 PM
I don't about "sub", but anyway, Trash is rousing the racist rabble to commit violence, crimes against non-whites

Donald Trump Giving ‘Subliminal Orders’ to White Supremacist Terrorists

former Naval counterintelligence agent and MSNBC terrorism analyst Malcolm Nance said President Donald Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric was giving “subliminal orders in their heads” to white supremacist extremists.

“ thought the ‘great replacement’ was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country,” Nance explained.

“This country has had several of these mass incidents, but

[B]I think we’re overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.”

“These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling

and

Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head.

They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe,

who take cars and drive down streets [to kill people].

It’s just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-analyst-donald-trump-giving-subliminal-orders-to-white-supremacist-terrorists/ (https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-analyst-donald-trump-giving-subliminal-orders-to-white-supremacist-terrorists/)

:lmao

fuck your bs articles and you too you loon!

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 08:38 PM
“We Have an Invasion!”: Trump’s Facebook Ads Sound a Lot Like the El Paso Suspect’s Manifesto

In thousands of ads plastered across Facebook and Google, Trump’s re-election campaign is

regularly stoking fears of a Latino “invasion” of the United States.

“We have an INVASION!” one Facebook ad reads.

“So we are BUILDING THE WALL to STOP IT.

Dems will sue us.

But we want a SAFE COUNTRY!

It’s CRITICAL that we STOP THE INVASION.”

Many Facebook users will never see such inflammatory content, underscoring how campaigns can now target specific segments of voters with wildly divergent messages on a mass scale.

“Trump is using digital advertising and social media to

spread hate and misinformation about immigrants, his agenda, and our broader reality online,”

the president’s re-election campaign has put big money into the issue as part of a well-financed digital operation that far outpaces any of its Democratic rivals in scale.

It funneled at least $1.1 million into immigration-focused Facebook ads between March 30 and July 27 alone

Around 2,200 of the ads that have appeared since May 2018, meanwhile, include some reference to an “invasion” on America’s southern border.

“The crisis at the Southern Border is even worse than most understand,” one version warns.

“I have taken MULTIPLE trips to the border to show the true invasion happening,

but the Democrats and the Fake News Media just won’t listen.”

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/zmjb8y/we-have-an-invasion-trumps-facebook-ads-sound-a-lot-like-the-el-paso-suspects-manifesto (https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/zmjb8y/we-have-an-invasion-trumps-facebook-ads-sound-a-lot-like-the-el-paso-suspects-manifesto)

boutons_deux
08-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Trump officials have redirected resources from countering far-right, racism-fueled domestic terrorism

the Department of Homeland Security, which is charged with identifying threats and preventing domestic terrorism, has sought to redirect resources away from countering anti-government, far-right and white supremacist groups.

Under Trump, 85% of the “countering violent extremism” grants awarded by Homeland Security explicitly targeted Muslims and other minority groups, including immigrants and refugees,

Under President Obama, the office had about 40 full-time staff and a $24-million annual budget, according to Nate Snyder, an Obama administration counterterrorism official. The office now has fewer than 10 full-time employees and a budget below $3 million.

“You have some very dedicated government employees still at the office dealing with terrorism prevention and just trying to keep the lights on,”

members of his transition team told Homeland Security officials

they wanted to reorient programs meant to combat violent extremism to focus more on the threat posed by radical Islamic terrorism.

right-wing and anti-government groups have carried out more domestic attacks, and killed more Americans, than foreign terrorist groups since 2001,

hate crimes increased for the third straight year in 2017, rising 17% from 2016.

The FBI warned this week that the risk of future attacks may be growing as well.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-08-05/trump-officials-have-redirected-resources-from-countering-far-right-racism-fueled-domestic-terrorism (https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-08-05/trump-officials-have-redirected-resources-from-countering-far-right-racism-fueled-domestic-terrorism)

I posted a link where a CA cop dept infiltrated an antifa group, but did nothing about rightwing extremists, more evidence that cops are polluted with bad apples.

Chris
08-06-2019, 09:06 PM
https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1158897000470814721?s=20

welp

Ginobilly
08-07-2019, 09:09 AM
My opinion of this "white male radicalization" is due that the majority of white males can't compete in today's economy. You see, when you have an entire generation of white guys being told since birth that are superior, better than everyone else and then reality smacks em in the face when they become young men and they have to compete with guys whose will is stronger than theirs. They become resentful and full of anger and do these killing because things don't go their way.

Then you have white supremacist websites like stormfront that scare people by telling them that the USA will decend into Africa if we let too many Hispanics in. LMAO nope! Hispanics are the ones who build and maintain the infrastructure. Civilization will continue regardless of what race of people is still alive at the end. There's plenty of philosophers, engineers, tradesmen, etc in the Latin world to continue the USA if white people don't want to share and work together. You'll can't force your daughters or sons who they fuck and breed with. So tough luck and get to the new mestizo/mulatto world that's coming up.lmao at all racists everywhere.

Thread
08-07-2019, 12:00 PM
My opinion of this "white male radicalization" is due that the majority of white males can't compete in today's economy. You see, when you have an entire generation of white guys being told since birth that are superior, better than everyone else and then reality smacks em in the face when they become young men and they have to compete with guys whose will is stronger than theirs. They become resentful and full of anger and do these killing because things don't go their way.

Then you have white supremacist websites like stormfront that scare people by telling them that the USA will decend into Africa if we let too many Hispanics in. LMAO nope! Hispanics are the ones who build and maintain the infrastructure. Civilization will continue regardless of what race of people is still alive at the end. There's plenty of philosophers, engineers, tradesmen, etc in the Latin world to continue the USA if white people don't want to share and work together. You'll can't force your daughters or sons who they fuck and breed with. So tough luck and get to the new mestizo/mulatto world that's coming up.lmao at all racists everywhere.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Ginobilly
08-07-2019, 12:57 PM

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Boiled down: I don't base my happiness or purpose in life in politics or sports like you bitch boy. I just worry about working, working out, traveling, dating beautiful women, and fuck everything else. I don't support all this right vs left bullshit! Its all a shit sandwich either way. The people you white supremacists hate the most: Jews still control your bitch ass. So it's all moot! I don't even worry about voting or who wins. I could give two fucks if there's a financial collapse, solar flare, or if the fuckin Mohamedans and all the south American Indians invade. Life still goes on. Worrying about if white people are still reproducing 200 years from now if for cucks and beta faggs like you who can't sniff at pussy if your life depended on it.