PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Larger career food stamp recipient: Kirby Bryant or Kevin Durant?

MultiTroll
08-08-2019, 08:09 AM
LakerRef, WarriorRef.
Shaq, then Kwame Brown for MVPau.
Derek Swishers being let go for nothing by Utah. (muh daughters got to be in LA)
Joining 73 win team.
Unreal injury bad luck to playoff opponents.
Zaza.
Both being able to stat pad and not have defensive responsibilities.

Put the whole thing together. Who is the larger career food stamp recipient?

Beartrucci
08-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Easily Lakeref/Kirby. That 4th quarter while 6/24 was happening wins all by itself

How many ft’s did they have in that 4th? I know it’s a painful # for Celtics fans

Add on the infamous Kings game with the Kobe elbow to Bibby’s Nose, ref staring directly at it and that’s two Kobe shouldn’t have.

MultiTroll
08-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Easily Lakeref/Kirby. That 4th quarter while 6/24 was happening wins all by itself

How many ft’s did they have in that 4th? I know it’s a painful # for Celtics fans

Add on the infamous Kings game with the Kobe elbow to Bibby’s Nose, ref staring directly at it and that’s two Kobe shouldn’t have.Agree. I think career it's still got to be Kirbs.
Durbettas injury means we'll never know how Game 7 would have played out. Could have had some historic riggin if Toronto was playing well. Will he get some more nosing in New Jersey? Meh seems like had he remained a Golden Phaggot would have been the best chance to catch or surpass Kirby.

Beartrucci
08-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Agree. I think career it's still got to be Kirbs.
Durbettas injury means we'll never know how Game 7 would have played out. Could have had some historic riggin if Toronto was playing well. Will he get some more nosing in New Jersey? Meh seems like had he remained a Golden Phaggot would have been the best chance to catch or surpass Kirby.

Yea I agree I don’t see the refs loving pseudo intellectual and burner account all that much tbh

Slim Reaper’s gonna really have to earn his shit now I think...and good, he’s good enough to do it on his own.

MultiTroll
08-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Disagree. Durbetta can only ring with stacked team, Refs or both.
He's gotten ref sniffing when he needed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnRZD8tNMio
Along with 2018 Rockets Warriors.

ambchang
08-08-2019, 10:57 AM
I never thought Kobe get individual ref treatment as badly as some other superstars, like DK. But the Lakers, collectively, did get the refball advantage.

Kobe would be nowhere close to his current legacy if it wasn't for those food stamps, 00, 02, and 10 wouldn't have happened, and he'd be left with two rings, with Shaq being the clear #1 in the 01, and 09 being a shockingly easy path to the ring with MVPau leading the charge.

Durant though had some ridiculously bailout calls when he was with both the Thunder and Warriors.

I can never understand how some players get these ridiculous calls, Durant, Dirk in his prime, Jordan, Curry, pedo, Draymond Green are some examples.

Chucho
08-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Ever since Rapey McFuckface was allowed to brain damage a few of the Kings with his fucking elbows, he's had the easiest route to Overratedville.

i'm_still_beta
08-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Kirby of course. And he was basically stealing money from Lakers after his acl injury

lefty
08-08-2019, 07:08 PM
MJ too

Needed :

- MVPippen
- Stern
- expansion
- plumbers and chimney sweepers masquerading as NBA starters
- playing with the best Euro player and 6th man

Spurtacular
08-08-2019, 09:29 PM

Add on the infamous Kings game with the Kobe elbow to Bibby’s Nose, ref staring directly at it and that’s two Kobe shouldn’t have.

19 to 6 for an eight-point turnaround. Don't forget Pau's obvious travel and I'm sure umpteen other BS calls.

https://www.espn.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=300617013

Spurtacular
08-08-2019, 09:31 PM
MJ too

Needed :

- MVPippen
- Stern
- expansion
- plumbers and chimney sweepers masquerading as NBA starters
- playing with the best Euro player and 6th man

- The better Paxson.
- Kerr: best spot-up 3 shooter of all-time
- Killing Bias.
- Phantom calls
- Luc Longley for nothing (blueprint for Bogut for nothing, tbh)

Spurtacular
08-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Kobe's career eFG is .482. Real people in the GOAT convo are .490 FG or better before the e even kicks in, tbh.

lefty
08-08-2019, 09:42 PM
- The better Paxson.
- Kerr: best spot-up 3 shooter of all-time
- Killing Bias.
- Phantom calls
- Luc Longley for nothing (blueprint for Bogut for nothing, tbh)

- Ah yes Kerr and Paxson ...bUt lEbRoN gOt BaiLEd OuT by rAy aLLeN

- obviously, Stern got rid of Bias, that shit is too shady tbh

Spurtacular
08-08-2019, 10:10 PM
obviously, Stern got rid of Bias, that shit is too shady tbh

I dunno, man. But I don't put it past that dirty f'ing jew.

FrostKing
08-08-2019, 10:10 PM
MJ molded Kerr. With his fist.

lefty
08-08-2019, 10:12 PM
MJ molded Kerr. With his fist.

:lol

« hE mAdE pIpPeN »

Clipper Nation
08-09-2019, 11:18 AM
1. Frauden
2. DK
3. Kobe
4. Durant
5. CP0

FrostKing
08-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Lazy lebron and his army of Hall of Famers

MultiTroll
08-22-2022, 06:21 PM
Durbeta going to get some more career 'Stamps to catch Kirby?

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-23-2022, 11:07 AM
Somewhere Wilt is laughing at all of these guys. Had seasons where he averaged 50 pts a game...averaged over 20 rebs a game. The rules of the game were changed to help hold him in check, not propel him to titles, yet he still isn't the consensus #1 player of all-time.

I guess he wasn't a great team player and didn't dominate the era with titles, but it's hard to deny his dominance. Even when people pick their all-time starting 5 they usually pick Shaq or Russell over him. Crazy.

DMC
08-23-2022, 07:59 PM
Amazing what you can do playing against cashiers and car salesmen.