PDA

View Full Version : Will Load Management be booed even more on 11/29 game than last year's game?

SpurPadre
08-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Or will it be less? Has our hatred for that piece of shit increased or diminished? And will that hatred carry on for the rest of the times that fucker comes to town?

Genovaswitness
08-12-2019, 07:13 PM
:lmao 5 National games
:lmao T-THE CULTURE!!!

apalisoc_9
08-12-2019, 07:26 PM
most people are over it. SA probably cheers for him

timtonymanu
08-12-2019, 07:41 PM
Of course he will still be booed. also can’t imagine Marcus Morris won’t get his fair share of boos when he comes to San Antonio

MultiTroll
08-12-2019, 07:44 PM
Have 2nd burrito or go down to my seat now and boooooo.

Tough choices SpurFan faces.

Twisted_Dawg
08-13-2019, 07:48 AM
He'll be booed for sure, just not as bad as last year. He's proven he's not the simpleton victim of SAS the way he played the LAL and Raps, and manipulated PG from OKC. SAS fans have moved on and accepted the fucking we got from him and PATFO on that trade.

Dex
08-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Memories are short and vitriol is fleeting.

He will get boo'd, but not nearly to the extent he was last year with the Raps.

Also, the casual fan probably doesn't even really know or understand what happened with the Morris deal, so I doubt he gets it too bad either.

DJR210
08-13-2019, 09:33 AM
Memories are short and vitriol is fleeting.

He will get boo'd, but not nearly to the extent he was last year with the Raps.

Also, the casual fan probably doesn't even really know or understand what happened with the Morris deal, so I doubt he gets it too bad either.

People in SA paying to go should be smart enough to understand he reneged. Plus Bertans was a fan favorite making thing much worse. He's going to get boo'd good

Genovaswitness
08-13-2019, 09:36 AM
honestly derozan should be booed every game. fucking loser isn’t gonna do SHIT for us :lmao

buujness
08-13-2019, 09:57 AM
Kawhi will be booed until such time that the Spurs win a title without him.

widowmaker
08-13-2019, 01:23 PM
I don’t know why the Kawhi boys don’t follow him to the clippers forum

TDomination
08-13-2019, 02:54 PM
boo'd for sure. probably not as bad as last year. Last years booing was amazing. The most energy the fans showed all year was that game.

SpurPadre
08-13-2019, 05:29 PM
Considering he's won an asterisk title due to opponent's multiple injuries, encouraged a teammate to say "Fuck Pop" on video during their victory parade, then basically insulted the legacy of The Big 3 by saying Paul George is the most talented player he's ever played with, and we should boo him even more tbh.

daslicer
08-13-2019, 05:42 PM
Kawhi will be booed until such time that the Spurs win a title without him.

Magic fans booed Shaq until he was officially washed up. That will be the case with Spur fans when it comes to #2. Plus #2 is big time troll who holds grudges. He takes every opportunity to take shots at the Spurs evident by him criticizing them recently for not trading for PG. I don't see #2 letting up anytime soon on his trolling especially if the Spurs play him in the playoffs. The hatred on both sides I don't think will end anytime soon.

Rummpd
08-13-2019, 05:48 PM
The Claw will be declawed

tmtcsc
08-13-2019, 07:36 PM
Or will it be less? Has our hatred for that piece of shit increased or diminished? And will that hatred carry on for the rest of the times that fucker comes to town?

I predict he will still be booed. He and his uncle treated the city and organization like selfish pieces of shit. He’s a great player though.

tmtcsc
08-13-2019, 07:38 PM
boo'd for sure. probably not as bad as last year. Last years booing was amazing. The most energy the fans showed all year was that game.

The same could be said for the team.

Genovaswitness
08-13-2019, 07:54 PM
Considering he's won an asterisk title due to opponent's multiple injuries, encouraged a teammate to say "Fuck Pop" on video during their victory parade, then basically insulted the legacy of The Big 3 by saying Paul George is the most talented player he's ever played with, and we should boo him even more tbh.

cuck mentality tbh

Leetonidas
08-13-2019, 08:00 PM
I think he'll get booed lightly. I think the fans made their point in his return game which was like the peak of our season :lol

BackHome
08-14-2019, 02:06 PM
I don’t know why the Kawhi boys don’t follow him to the clippers forum

+1

Budkin
08-14-2019, 04:54 PM
most people are over it. SA probably cheers for him

I actually think this is more likely to be the case this year. Plus I'm sure he and Pop will have a big ole' hug.

Manong Ginobili
08-15-2019, 10:16 PM
He'll get booed. Now, I wonder if Pop has something for Fred Vanvleet when the Raps come to SA.

MultiTroll
08-15-2019, 10:38 PM
He'll get booed. Now, I wonder if Pop has something for Fred Vanvleet when the Raps come to SA.
You mean beyond some stifling 50 Patty defense?