PDA

View Full Version : Trump admin announces rule that could limit legal immigration

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:18 PM
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/12/politics/legal-immigration-public-charge/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3mOyhlXBfiUUAceAYWfmIzrfn-vM6IO-C2VPAyJT4j73dKJ1ItIhggDr4&r=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F

USA USA USA USA USA USA
Other countries make sure you can support yourself if you because citizens why not USA
USA USA USA USA

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:19 PM
USA USA USA USA

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Trump Trump Trump Trump
USA USA USA USA USA Trump Trump Trump Trump
USA USA USA USA USA

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 10:23 PM
why does legal immigration need to be limited? These are the people who followed the rules, right?

How will this affect US citizens who are the children of these legal immigrants?

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Because they get on welfare !
Why can they not support themselves if they come to USA

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:32 PM
why does legal immigration need to be limited? These are the people who followed the rules, right?

How will this affect US citizens who are the children of these legal immigrants?

The kids and parents can get the hell back to their shit whole countries if they can not support themselves
I am sick of supporting foreigners !

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:33 PM
USA first fuck everyone else !

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:33 PM
USA USA USA USA USA

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:34 PM
Liberals think foreigners have more importance then USA citizens
Fuck that !

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Liberals think foreigners have more importance then USA citizens
Fuck that !More, no.

Similar importance by right and by custom, what are you exulting about, ducks? This is going to hurt American children and their families.

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:37 PM

Why do USA need more people
Plenty of homeless people in USA
Why do we need more people living in the streets! Cost more to pick up their poop!

ducks
08-12-2019, 10:39 PM
President realDonaldTrump
is ensuring that non-citizens do not abuse American's public benefits.

The Public Charge Rule will:

✅Protect public resources
✅Encourage self-sufficiency
✅Preserve the social safety net

This will protect U.S. taxpayers and uphold the rule of law

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 10:48 PM
How do legal immigrants threaten the rule of law?

Protect US taxpayers from whom, poor and needy US children?

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 10:52 PM
This was never about legal versus illegal, was it?

Nathan89
08-12-2019, 11:01 PM

Because it's moronic to have immigrants dependent on the government. Of course Dems are hell bent on having more people dependent on the government so they ignore that idiocy.

Nathan89
08-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Importing an immigrant that needs welfare is like hiring someone that doesn't bring any value to your company.

Nathan89
08-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Dems can improve their poverty stricken city with generations of poor people that can't escape poverty. Dems also hell bent on importing immigrants that are poor. Doesn't sound like a recipe for success but they'll surely support Dems big gov policies.

hater
08-12-2019, 11:12 PM
The US has been vetting this way for decades :lmao

:lmao thinking this is new

boutons_deux
08-12-2019, 11:15 PM
lots of recent visa denials, H1b, for South Asian companies that have supplied engineers much cheaper the US engineers

tech companies are now supposed to hire American engineers and pay well

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Importing an immigrant that needs welfare is like hiring someone that doesn't bring any value to your company.However that may be -- I don't judge people's social value by their income -- these are people who followed the rules and got permission to be here.

Doesn't seem equitable to deny their US children food, housing, prescription medicine and other social assistance because their parent(s) encountered financial difficulties, or to force them to choose between food and necessities, and the ultimate stability of their family.

ducks
08-12-2019, 11:38 PM
How are they going to support their kids and have a house without income ?

They are not responsible people if they move here legally without enough money to get a place to live without gov aid and a job!

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Are US children born to immigrants somehow less than other native born citizens?

If so, how so?

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 11:40 PM
How are they going to support their kids and have a house without income ?

They are not responsible people if they move here legally without enough money to get a place to live without gov aid and a job!Believe it or not, our government tries to prevent this from happening.

If someone from a foreign country gets permission to live here, it generally means they cleared a financial hurdle.

Characterizing immigrants as nothing but a bunch of greedy moochers is insulting and grossly inaccurate.

Spurminator
08-12-2019, 11:45 PM
There is no way in hell ducks and Nathan don't depend on government assistance. They probably think they'll get more if there are fewer immigrants.

Winehole23
08-12-2019, 11:49 PM
So, the gripe isn't that immigrants are illegal, it's merely that theiy're foreign. Like Nathan89 has suggested, social pollutants along with their insolent brood of nominal US natives -- dirty, poor, shiftless and greedy.

And a genetic threat -- by dint of their skin tint and their nationalities-- to the general IQ.

ducks
08-13-2019, 12:02 AM
There is no way in hell ducks and Nathan don't depend on government assistance. They probably think they'll get more if there are fewer immigrants.

I never got a penny from the gov
I pay taxes never get a refund
People request me to fix their stuff

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:07 AM
It's really odd to me that people seeking a better life for themselves and their children in the USA -- while braving danger and hardship on the way -- are pounced on as being despicable and irresponsible for doing so.

ducks
08-13-2019, 12:07 AM
Never got a penny from gov
Always pay irs no refund
New Zealand visa 6 months to get job 10k In month
After 6 months prove you have job

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:09 AM
Never got a penny from gov
Always pay irs no refund
New Zealand visa 6 months to get job 10k In month
After 6 months prove you have jobWe have rules like that too.

ducks
It's really odd to me that people seeking a better life for themselves and their children in the USA -- while braving danger and hardship on the way -- are pounced on as despicable and irresponsible for doing so.

I thought liberals keep saying how bad usa is and bad trump is but want more to live in USA ?

ducks
We have rules like that too.

Link ?

ducks
08-13-2019, 12:20 AM
I know people who need help
Illegals do not have to prove what they make . They get 3k a month
USA citizens have to prove what they make to qualify for welfare
Why

Nathan89
08-13-2019, 12:26 AM
So, the gripe isn't that immigrants are illegal, it's merely that theiy're foreign. Like Nathan89 has suggested, social pollutants along with their insolent brood of nominal US natives -- dirty, poor, shiftless and greedy.

And a genetic threat -- by dint of their skin tint and their nationalities-- to the general IQ.

Illegals are a problem. Low quality legal immigrants are a different problem. Rate of immigration can be seen as another problem considering the discussion in the other thread that Americans need to adapt to some other culture.

Nathan89
08-13-2019, 12:31 AM
It's really odd to me that people seeking a better life for themselves and their children in the USA -- while braving danger and hardship on the way -- are pounced on as being despicable and irresponsible for doing so.

Who said they are despicable?

The journey to the US isn't quite what it use to be and the people that use to take the journey weren't seeking welfare.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:31 AM
US born children of legal and illegal immigrants are US citizens -- Americans.

How would you go about determining who's a low quality US citizen?

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:33 AM
Who said they are despicable?Our President seems to think so, so do a bunch of posters here.

In fairness to you, you only called them inferior.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:34 AM
I thought liberals keep saying how bad usa is and bad trump is but want more to live in USA ?Sometimes you barely make sense, ducks.

Nathan89
08-13-2019, 12:38 AM
Our President seems to think so, so do a bunch of posters here.

In fairness to you, you only called them inferior.

So nobody said that.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:40 AM
So nobody said that.Sure you did.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:41 AM
Illegals are a problem. Low quality legal immigrants are a different problem. Rate of immigration can be seen as another problem considering the discussion in the other thread that Americans need to adapt to some other culture.

Nathan89
08-13-2019, 12:43 AM
That's not saying that.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:45 AM
Here's the part where you did:

I've already seen the future. It's full of tards getting upset because too many whites have jobs.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280767&page=13&p=9906667&viewfull=1#post9906667

Nathan89
08-13-2019, 12:47 AM
"The rule means many green card and visa applicants could be turned down if they have low incomes or little education, and have used benefits such as most forms of Medicaid, food stamps, and housing vouchers, because they'd be deemed more likely to need government assistance in the future.
It will encourage "self-reliance and self-sufficiency for those seeking to come to or stay in the United States," said acting US Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Ken Cuccinelli, appearing in the White House briefing room. In doing so, though, it'll likely make it harder for low-income immigrants to come to the US."

:madrun They want immigrants to be self sufficient. :madrun

Comparing immigrants of today to immigrants of the past yet expecting the government to support them. Smdh

Nathan89
08-13-2019, 12:48 AM
Here's the part where you did:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280767&page=13&p=9906667&viewfull=1#post9906667

Wrong again.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:49 AM
Wrong again.No one who can read for himself will buy your lame denials.

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 12:59 AM
The country is just going to split. It's moronic to assimilate to inferior cultures.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280767&page=13&p=9906589&viewfull=1#post9906589

spurraider21
08-13-2019, 02:09 AM
Because they get on welfare !
Why can they not support themselves if they come to USA
are you on welfare, ducks?

apalisoc_9
08-13-2019, 02:16 AM
are you on welfare, ducks?

nah.

he is a white french immigrant. I dont think you were around 07-09...but iirc he is an immigrant himself

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 02:17 AM
are you on welfare, ducks?says he never got a cent:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280859&page=2&p=9906637&viewfull=1#post9906637

TheGreatYacht
08-13-2019, 02:27 AM
ducks is this you right here? The Trump supporter on the video...

https://youtu.be/VxoNfPDjqGk

spurraider21
08-13-2019, 02:36 AM
nah.

he is a white french immigrant. I dont think you were around 07-09...but iirc he is an immigrant himself

says he never got a cent:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280859&page=2&p=9906637&viewfull=1#post9906637
but he just said legal immigrants get on welfare!

Winehole23
08-13-2019, 02:38 AM
but he just said legal immigrants get on welfare!seems unlikely he never got a cent; I bet there's not too many of us living in the USA who can say that honestly.

Spurminator
08-13-2019, 07:59 AM
I never got a penny from the gov
I pay taxes never get a refund
People request me to fix their stuff

Bullshit.

boutons_deux
08-13-2019, 08:14 AM
So, the gripe isn't that immigrants are illegal, it's merely that theiy're foreign

Are you concluding that only now?

Trash, Miller, Repugs put Euro-white males above everybody else, who are oppressed.

The supposed illegality, esp of non-white asylum seekers, is secondary, a pretext to support primary of goal on white-males-only.

boutons_deux
08-13-2019, 08:18 AM
Bullshit.

total BS, just like any word that comes out of Trash's mouth

the decades long strategic campaign of propaganda by the oligarchy/VRWC that the "government is the problem" and "taxes are lost, even stolen money with no return" has gulled ignorant, pliable assholes like ducks

Chris
08-13-2019, 03:02 PM

63% of non-citizen households rely on welfare compared to 35% of native households.

Nathan89
08-14-2019, 12:56 AM
63% of non-citizen households rely on welfare compared to 35% of native households.

That is outrageous. The welfare rate should be significantly lower among immigrants than natives.

LkrFan
08-14-2019, 07:27 AM
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1161592827056459776?s=19

First Columbus kills off Native Americans, put them on reservations, and steal THEIR land...then they "purchase" Black men and make them slaves, built up this country off the sweats of their backs, tortured them for decades with their white hoods and burnt crosses, then they took their hoods off and replaced them with Judge gowns/police uniforms/or any other positions of legal authority - just to fuck with people of color for no damn reason other than being racist asshats.

Now they fucking with immigrants. Funny, because none of you whiteys are from here. We're ALL immigrants! :lol

Anything fucked up in the history of the Divided States of America originated with a fucked up in the head priviledged whitey. Fact.

To David Dennison's credit, he knows if he don't do something, any time between 2040 and 2050, whiteys will be the minority for the first time ever and he pisses his depends just thinking about it. They have had it so good for so long that the thought of losing that privilege makes them wanna kill themselves...like Epstein :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
08-14-2019, 07:55 AM
ducks is this you right here? The Trump supporter on the video...

https://youtu.be/VxoNfPDjqGk

:lol

Thread
08-14-2019, 08:02 AM
:lol

At least he didn't threaten to throw him down a flight of stairs after wrecking his shit.

ducks
08-14-2019, 12:32 PM
Bullshit.

Prove it or shut the fuck up

benefactor
08-14-2019, 12:34 PM
What are you going to do ducks...piss on his kid when he's not looking?

Xevious
08-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Ducks... where are you from? Where were your parents from? What was your first language?

You bitching about immigrants is about as hypocritical as boutons the trust fund baby bitching about wealth inequality.

CosmicCowboy
08-14-2019, 12:49 PM
Ducks... where are you from? Where were your parents from? What was your first language?

You bitching about immigrants is about as hypocritical as boutons the trust fund baby bitching about wealth inequality.

Boo is a trust fund baby?

Sheeeeut! I thought he lived with his momma in her singlewide.

Xevious
08-14-2019, 12:52 PM
Boo is a trust fund baby?

Sheeeeut! I thought he lived with his momma in her singlewide.
:lol Just a guess. He never answers when people ask what he does for a living.

koriwhat
08-14-2019, 02:09 PM
they announce a rule, or law already on the books, from the 1800's. :lmao

clickbait lame headlines by the stooges of the MSM.

Spurminator
08-14-2019, 02:21 PM
Prove it or shut the fuck up

That's a hard no on both.

boutons_deux
08-14-2019, 03:10 PM
Cuccinelli: Statue of Liberty poem refers to people from Europe

the poem inscribed on the Statue of Liberty welcoming immigrants to the United States was referring to “people coming from Europe.”

“Well of course that poem referred back to people coming from Europe where they had class-based societies,” what? :lol

“Where people were considered wretched if they weren't in the right class.” :lol

“And it was introduced — it was written one year — one year after the first federal public charge rule was written that says — and I'll quote it,

'Any person unable to take care of himself without becoming a public charge,’ would be inadmissible or in the terms that my agency deals with, they can't do what's called adjusting status, getting a green card becoming legal permanent residence,”

"Give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet and who will not become a public charge," he said Tuesday morning

Cuccinelli said that if an immigrant doesn’t “have future prospects of being legal permanent residents without welfare, that will be counted against them.”

“That is the point of the rule.

It doesn’t seem too much to ask that we have Americans here who aren’t likely to go on welfare and become public charge,”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457344-cuccinelli-statue-of-liberty-poem-refers-to-people-from-europe (https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457344-cuccinelli-statue-of-liberty-poem-refers-to-people-from-europe)

"blood and soil"

Thread
08-14-2019, 03:12 PM
Cuccinelli: Statue of Liberty poem refers to people from Europe

the poem inscribed on the Statue of Liberty welcoming immigrants to the United States was referring to “people coming from Europe.”

“Well of course that poem referred back to people coming from Europe where they had class-based societies,” what? :lol

“Where people were considered wretched if they weren't in the right class.” :lol

“And it was introduced — it was written one year — one year after the first federal public charge rule was written that says — and I'll quote it,

'Any person unable to take care of himself without becoming a public charge,’ would be inadmissible or in the terms that my agency deals with, they can't do what's called adjusting status, getting a green card becoming legal permanent residence,”

"Give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet and who will not become a public charge," he said Tuesday morning

Cuccinelli said that if an immigrant doesn’t “have future prospects of being legal permanent residents without welfare, that will be counted against them.”

“That is the point of the rule.

It doesn’t seem too much to ask that we have Americans here who aren’t likely to go on welfare and become public charge,”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457344-cuccinelli-statue-of-liberty-poem-refers-to-people-from-europe (https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457344-cuccinelli-statue-of-liberty-poem-refers-to-people-from-europe)

"blood and soil"

It's a fuckin' poem, a fairy tale, a whimsical meandering. It's not fuckin' lawPERIOD

TheGreatYacht
08-14-2019, 04:09 PM
Fox News Triggered By Pro-Immigrant Churches

https://youtu.be/CFXYRMxRDWs

Xevious
08-15-2019, 04:04 AM
Fox News Triggered By Pro-Immigrant Churches

https://youtu.be/CFXYRMxRDWs
"Government is established by God, to resist Government is to resist God himself."

That pretty much goes against everything the founding fathers stood for. :lol