PDA

View Full Version : OT: Is Simone Biles GOAT?

Spurtacular
08-13-2019, 08:57 PM
Don't follow it very closely; but seems like it could be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVz0IlrzPEY

FrostKing
08-14-2019, 12:26 AM
Female gymnastics is Russian or Romanian

Spurtacular
08-14-2019, 12:56 AM
Female gymnastics is Russian or Romanian

Maybe in 1975.

Millennial_Messiah
08-14-2019, 01:01 AM
OP secretly likes black women.

FrostKing
08-14-2019, 01:28 AM
Maybe in 1975.
Romania has 2 Team Golds in the 2000s. They don't import their Olympians.

Spurtacular
08-14-2019, 01:46 AM
Romania has 2 Team Golds in the 2000s. They don't import their Olympians.

And how many does USA and China have in 2000s?

Spurtacular
08-14-2019, 01:47 AM
OP secretly likes black women.

You were the one that did two years of that schtick on your previous SN. You were religiously devoted to it, even.

Ragin Cajun
08-14-2019, 10:10 AM
She's definitely the GOAT.

Cry Havoc
08-14-2019, 01:42 PM
GOAT female. Who's even in her league outside of Comaneci? Nadia is the only clear contender, Svetlana's Khorkina or Boginskaya come to mind, but neither were just utterly as dominant as Biles is, and you have to back to the 60s when gymnastics was an infant sport to even find contenders. She is pushing the sport to entirely new bounds and is a clear tier above everyone else in the world at the moment. And she's still going and still getting better.

I'd say Biles is #1 with Nadia not too far behind but definitely fading as Simone piles up more accomplishments. It's crazy that in 2019 she's doing stuff most other females have never even *attempted*. Biles could end up with 3+ truly unique techniques... not sure how they're going to name them all after her.

2fdp8SVOSF4

I feel utterly confident in saying that precisely 0 women who have ever walked this planet are capable of this routine other than Simone Biles. That's a pretty rare thing.

FrostKing
08-14-2019, 01:55 PM
Simona Amānar

Romanians. Then everyone else.

BD24
08-14-2019, 02:30 PM
You were the one that did two years of that schtick on your previous SN. You were religiously devoted to it, even.
Tbh :lol

Sir Johnny
08-14-2019, 03:34 PM
Anytime blacks take some sport seriously, they rise to the top. Tiger Woods, Serena Williams etc. There hasn't been a great white USA female sprinter in decades. TONS of black ones.

What a bummer those African nations are so screwed up, if they had their shit together they could rule sports.

Nigeria is so messed up their best sprinter ever Francis Obikwelu, left for Portugal. Yet, that fucked up nation has still had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters, all of Asia, white America, white Europe, Middle East combined about six.

If not for football, the USA would rule Soccer and Rugby.

Cry Havoc
08-14-2019, 04:12 PM
Simona Amānar

Romanians. Then everyone else.

1 all around gold is not sufficient for a GOAT. Also never won gold in the floor routine. She's great, but not even top 5.

FrostKing
08-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Anytime blacks take some sport seriously, they rise to the top. Tiger Woods, Serena Williams etc. There hasn't been a great white USA female sprinter in decades. TONS of black ones.

What a bummer those African nations are so screwed up, if they had their shit together they could rule sports.

Nigeria is so messed up their best sprinter ever Francis Obikwelu, left for Portugal. Yet, that fucked up nation has still had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters, all of Asia, white America, white Europe, Middle East combined about six.

Tiger and Serena. 2 doped up americans

Track is for poor people. Europeans and Asians prefer Winter Olympics.

FrostKing
08-14-2019, 05:51 PM
1 all around gold is not sufficient for a GOAT. Also never won gold in the floor routine. She's great, but not even top 5.
Biles only has 1 all around Gold

Sir Johnny
08-14-2019, 06:04 PM
Tiger and Serena. 2 doped up americans

Track is for poor people. Europeans and Asians prefer Winter Olympics.

Don't be talking doped up then mention Europe and Asian, ok? Your ignorance on full display there.

And, track is not about $$$$$$$$$$$$, at all. And, there have been TONS of Europeans/Asains in track TONS, they just can't hang with the blacks (some Europeans are black and totally rule the white Europeans)

Dude, do you ever get anything right?

basquetbol
08-14-2019, 06:10 PM

The African continent is only good for being exploited by foreign invaders. Europeans colonized Africa for hundreds of years and now the Chinese are starting to colonize Africa.

K...
08-14-2019, 06:20 PM
The African continent is only good for being exploited by foreign invaders. Europeans colonized Africa for hundreds of years and now the Chinese are starting to colonize Africa.

other than slave trade and intertribe conquest there's been no major war in africa. nothing comparing to WW1, WW2, Civil war of USA. Now the terrorism, corruption, and authoritarian governments are not great, but saying Africa is somehow uniquely weak is dumb. The middle east is the war capital followed by south asia and europe.

Sir Johnny
08-14-2019, 06:26 PM

Come on guy, we all know that. My point was DESPITE all that we have still seen more sub10.00 sprinters from Africa nations than anywhere else other than the Caribbean (black) and black America.

FrostKing
08-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Come on guy, we all know that. My point was DESPITE all that we have still seen more sub10.00 sprinters from Africa nations than anywhere else other than the Caribbean (black) and black America.
Because Whites left the peasant fields thousands of years ago. The goal is to watch (and make money off) the monkeys not be one

This notion that we should strive to be a slave gladiator within the arena is a relatively new one, created by Jews to line their pockets

Sir Johnny
08-14-2019, 06:52 PM
Because Whites left the peasant fields thousands of years ago. The goal is to watch (and make money off) the monkeys not be one

This notion that we should strive to be a slave gladiator within the arena is a relatively new one, created by Jews to line their pockets

Do you know anything at all?

Germany, China, Japan, Russia, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Mexico, Iran, Iraq, Poland, Ireland, Denmark, Mongolia, Holland, Czech, Yugoslavia, COMBINED...can;'t hang with tiny Trinidad when it comes to sprinting. AND....they all have track teams and always have.

Dude, you are so out there it's comical.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-14-2019, 07:26 PM

Alex — What is a “needle dick”?

KobesAchilles
08-14-2019, 10:10 PM
other than slave trade and intertribe conquest there's been no major war in africa. nothing comparing to WW1, WW2, Civil war of USA. Now the terrorism, corruption, and authoritarian governments are not great, but saying Africa is somehow uniquely weak is dumb. The middle east is the war capital followed by south asia and europe.

Did you just say there’s been no major war in Africa? I guess the Rwanda genocide did have double the deaths of the US Cival war so that’s hard to compare. 400,000 died in Syria. I mean I agree it’s peanuts compared to the WWs but Africa has wars all the time. And millions of people die. Just nobody cares to read any history about them.

Spurtacular
08-14-2019, 11:52 PM

:lol Tiger Roids and Tranny Williams rising to the top.

Millennial_Messiah
08-15-2019, 01:33 AM

Let's not deflect... Simone Biles... age 22, Ohio.... would you hit it?

koriwhat
08-15-2019, 05:35 PM
I feel utterly confident in saying that precisely 0 women who have ever walked this planet are capable of this routine other than Simone Biles. That's a pretty rare thing.

i've never cared for any of this stuff whatsoever but that performance was impressive to say the least. :tu

she literally made me go back to re-watch that front flip off two feet and land into another front flip off one foot. crazy stuff.

FkLA
08-15-2019, 06:02 PM
Why am I not surprised that Cry Havoc's gay ass is an expert on women's gymnastics? :lol

Cry Havoc
08-19-2019, 07:37 PM
Biles only has 1 all around Gold

She has golds in All Around in Antwerp in 2013, Nanning in 14, Glasgow in 15, and Doha in 18.

Cry Havoc
08-19-2019, 07:41 PM
Why am I not surprised that Cry Havoc's gay ass is an expert on women's gymnastics? :lol

Ah yes, nothing gayer than watching athletic women run around in form fitting clothing.

You do realize what that sounds like, right? Insinuating another guy is gay for watching women play sports? I'm sure you probably prefer watching men wrasslin' in spandex in the WWE, right? :lol

baseline bum
08-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Ah yes, nothing gayer than watching athletic women run around in form fitting clothing.

You do realize what that sounds like, right? Insinuating another guy is gay for watching women play sports? I'm sure you probably prefer watching men wrasslin' in spandex in the WWE, right? :lol

Made me think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGolrmbk9s

Spurtacular
08-19-2019, 10:21 PM
I have come to a decision on the matter. I will announce my decision in 24-48 hours. Place your bets, boys.

Cry Havoc
08-19-2019, 11:50 PM
Made me think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGolrmbk9s

Was trying to remember where that exact scene was from. Yes. :lol

Spurtacular
08-22-2019, 01:34 AM
I have come to a decision on the matter. I will announce my decision in 24-48 hours. Place your bets, boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAfTmC3It0

Spurtacular
08-29-2019, 07:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAfTmC3It0

And my assessment on GOAT:

Simone Biles is GOAT dwarf female gymnast of all-time.
Nadia Comaneci or someone else is the GOAT non-dwarf female gymnast of all-time

FkLA
08-30-2019, 11:37 AM

Nah. First off, a lot of those "women" are underage. Second, it's one thing to watch them casually during the Olympics like normal men do and another thing altogether for a grown man to be some sort of expert on the sport. That's pretty gay, tbh.

Are you a WNBA and softball expert too?

FrostKing
07-27-2021, 11:44 AM
GOAT quitter maybe

baseline bum
07-27-2021, 12:04 PM
GOAT quitter maybe

Nah that's Jordan

Texas_Ranger
07-27-2021, 12:30 PM
no.

Rummpd
07-27-2021, 12:32 PM
LoL on anyone dissing a proven champion and GOAT in her sport who has an acute mental issue. Pulling for her to rebound but most importantly get well.

Raven
07-27-2021, 01:34 PM
what a disgrace, holy shit

Texas_Ranger
07-27-2021, 07:46 PM
next time perhaps dont put that goat on the jersey if you dont want the pressure. Imagine how much shit any of the NBA stars would get if they quit on their team in a game 7 of the finals. And i dont mean quit, like LeBron vs Dallas, but just leave the arena. He would be destroyed in the media, but here, just cause she has a pussy, everyone needs to be nice. Fucking loser.

even a suicide watch Derozan hasnt pulled shit like that yet.

RD2191
07-27-2021, 09:23 PM
I don't really care that she quit it's the leaving your team hanging that bothers me.

FrostKing
07-27-2021, 09:28 PM
USA is such an extreme. Most of what I'm reading is quitter or hero. Very little middle ground. Hard to not put the blame on the media in this case.

If the women's soccer team chokes, there will be articles calling them heroes for standing up for issue x,y,z off the field. Always some off the field agenda.

daslicer
07-27-2021, 09:29 PM
I have heard being in a bubble is getting to some of the US athletes of different sports like it did for the NBA players last year. Who knows maybe mentally she was effected by being in the bubble.

daslicer
07-27-2021, 09:31 PM
I don't really care that she quit it's the leaving your team hanging that bothers me.

It actually was a good move for her and the team. She was sucking so bad that it was bringing down Team USA overall score. If she continued there was a good chance the US wouldn't have won a medal. At least her teammates got a medal versus getting nothing which would have happened if she continued to compete in the team event.

Spurtacular
07-27-2021, 10:13 PM
:lol Fake News CNN calls her GOAT for this.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/sport/simone-biles-tokyo-olympics-withdrawal-spt-trnd/index.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

daslicer
07-27-2021, 10:32 PM
USA is such an extreme. Most of what I'm reading is quitter or hero. Very little middle ground. Hard to not put the blame on the media in this case.

If the women's soccer team chokes, there will be articles calling them heroes for standing up for issue x,y,z off the field. Always some off the field agenda.

You summed up current American Culture in a nutshell. If you are average in this society you are considered a failure hence the middle ground has been ripped apart the last 20 years.

Spurtacular
07-28-2021, 12:10 AM
LoL on anyone dissing a proven champion and GOAT in her sport who has an acute mental issue. Pulling for her to rebound but most importantly get well.

What's her mental issue?

FrostKing
07-28-2021, 04:06 AM
"In 2016, Russian hackers "Fancy Bears" leaked sensitive files from WADA's database pertaining to details of Simone Biles' medical history. The quadruple Olympic gold medallist from the Rio Olympics was devastated and WADA condemned the attack.

The hackers gained access to WADA's Therapeutic Use Exemption list and also targeted Serena and Venus Williams. According to the attackers, Biles was using an "illicit psycho-stimulant" to enhance her performance."

> Japan confiscated her Ritalin because it is illegal there. Lol @ america and its druggy athletes.

Rummpd
07-28-2021, 05:29 AM
What's her mental issue?

Please listen to the reports on this? She also pulled out tomorrow due to MH issues. I am sure she is being further evaluated and will be treated as appropriate.

Spurtacular
07-28-2021, 05:34 AM
"In 2016, Russian hackers "Fancy Bears" leaked sensitive files from WADA's database pertaining to details of Simone Biles' medical history. The quadruple Olympic gold medallist from the Rio Olympics was devastated and WADA condemned the attack.

The hackers gained access to WADA's Therapeutic Use Exemption list and also targeted Serena and Venus Williams. According to the attackers, Biles was using an "illicit psycho-stimulant" to enhance her performance."

> Japan confiscated her Ritalin because it is illegal there. Lol @ america and its druggy athletes.

:lol

Isitjustme?
07-28-2021, 06:30 AM
I am as down as anyone on this quitter right now but Ritalin ain't going to make you a world class gymnast. Shits way inferior to adderall for athletics anyways

FrostKing
07-28-2021, 11:41 AM
I am as down as anyone on this quitter right now but Ritalin ain't going to make you a world class gymnast. Shits way inferior to adderall for athletics anyways
She would likely still be on the team and possibly even World Class but can't just avoid this realization when comparing her to other greats.

She can't even compete without her drugs. Similiar to a player with serious physical injury that can't stay on the field without certain substances.

To me it is an example of how US athletes don't just benefit from superior training facilities. Is this why the Team as a whole is underperforming. What other stuff is Japanese society not allowing.

Spurtacular
07-28-2021, 12:05 PM
:lmao

This is just as bad as those articles saying that England let down the three soccer players that missed their penalty kicks.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/419/571/original/afe6c7122f7cdbd9.jpeg

Spurtacular
07-28-2021, 12:05 PM
:lmao

This is just as bad as those articles saying that England let down the three soccer players that missed their penalty kicks.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/419/571/original/afe6c7122f7cdbd9.jpeg

FrostKing
07-28-2021, 08:48 PM
https://i.ibb.co/wp1dY7G/2953.jpg

Spurtacular
07-29-2021, 01:29 AM
https://i.ibb.co/wp1dY7G/2953.jpg

A lot of black people are waking up to the media using them as props for their agenda.

Spurtacular
07-29-2021, 02:52 AM
The media shilling for SJWs is standard now.
Just wait and see the Olympic ratings.

https://i.imgur.com/CO5Aukn.png

ElNono
07-29-2021, 03:33 AM

Ritalin is not illegal in Japan (see here (https://www.associatedkyotoprogram.org/bringing-medications-japan/)). Ignorant OP just falling for fake news per the usual bads. Adderall, which contains stimulants, is prohibited.

FrostKing
07-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Ritalin is not illegal in Japan (see here (https://www.associatedkyotoprogram.org/bringing-medications-japan/)). Ignorant OP just falling for fake news per the usual bads. Adderall, which contains stimulants, is prohibited.

Ritalin is illegal for her condition. They have alternative for ADHD.

Maybe bro you reference me? I read maybe 70+ replies on Reddit before I noticed one reference to Russian hack. It rolled after that.

ElNono
07-29-2021, 05:09 AM

Maybe bro you reference me? I read maybe 70+ replies on Reddit before I noticed one reference to Russian hack. It rolled after that.

Ritalin is not illegal, period. It's simply not prescribed for ADHD there. They do prescribe it for sleep disorders. Concerta is the same exact drug (Methylphenidate), and that's what they prescribe for ADHD.

But if you're a foreigner and bring Ritalin with you along with a doctor note, that's all you need. You do have to declare it in customs, that's the extent of it.

Adderall is illegal though. Any drugs with stimulants is. For example, never travel with allergy medications that contain pseudo-ephedrine to Japan.

Spurtacular
07-29-2021, 07:50 AM
:madrun Ritalin is not illegal in Japan (see here (https://www.associatedkyotoprogram.org/bringing-medications-japan/)). Ignorant OP just falling for fake news per the usual bads. Adderall, which contains stimulants, is prohibited. :madrun

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e530c34ea2af4b433cabede8e5e2a4d6/tenor.gif?itemid=15543271

Spurtacular
07-29-2021, 07:52 AM
Ritalin is not illegal, period. It's simply not prescribed for ADHD there. They do prescribe it for sleep disorders. Concerta is the same exact drug (Methylphenidate), and that's what they prescribe for ADHD.

But if you're a foreigner and bring Ritalin with you along with a doctor note, that's all you need. You do have to declare it in customs, that's the extent of it.

Adderall is illegal though. Any drugs with stimulants is. For example, never travel with allergy medications that contain pseudo-ephedrine to Japan.

So, you're saying that she can get all the drugs she need and that she's just mentally very weak. :tu

FrostKing
08-11-2021, 02:52 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cr4q8Xw/Screenshot-20210811-124942-Chrome.jpg

Spurtacular
08-11-2021, 03:54 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cr4q8Xw/Screenshot-20210811-124942-Chrome.jpg

Boom.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 09:50 AM
Crushed the field at age 26

Rummpd
08-28-2023, 12:59 PM
Crushed the field at age 26

I don't know enough about the sport to comment but in her sport in the women's division she is by overall record. I do remember beautiful Nadia though the perfect 10 in sport and pretty as well.

Chris Fall
08-29-2023, 10:42 AM
I do remember beautiful Nadia though the perfect 10 in sport and pretty as well.

You remember? That was nearly 50 years ago. How old are you?

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 04:46 PM
I don't know enough about the sport to comment but in her sport in the women's division she is by overall record. I do remember beautiful Nadia though the perfect 10 in sport and pretty as well.
Its been 7 years since Biles won an Olympic Gold

Highly doubt someone so dependent on anxiety drugs could execute a 'Korbut Flip'

Rummpd
08-31-2023, 10:21 AM
More than 50 sadly

GAustex
08-31-2023, 05:06 PM
She good for sure
But
Goat do not spit the bit when the lights are the brightest

koriwhat
08-31-2023, 05:13 PM
LMAO Grown men chit chatting about gymnastics... :lmao