PDA

View Full Version : Pickup truck drives at protesters blocking ICE Detention Center

RandomGuy
08-15-2019, 01:31 PM
Dang

https://youtu.be/JOPPMf43Cho

Protesters got pepper sprayed at the end, but the spray caught about as many law enforcement officers in the face as protesters.

Someone is gonna get a talkin' to.

Chucho
08-15-2019, 02:16 PM
Don't keep people from making their living. I don't agree with this type of behavior for abortion clinic protests either.

LOL @ "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!" This is why I laugh at most of the faux moralists- they're there for themselves and for the story, not because of what's right. It's a social media vid than a true belief for most of today's Murica.

koriwhat
08-15-2019, 02:37 PM
i have no remorse for idiots blocking streets. and "shame, shame, shame" is the battle cry of all the losers in this world.

spurraider21
08-15-2019, 02:39 PM
Don't keep people from making their living. I don't agree with this type of behavior for abortion clinic protests either.

LOL @ "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!" This is why I laugh at most of the faux moralists- they're there for themselves and for the story, not because of what's right. It's a social media vid than a true belief for most of today's Murica.
i agree. but imo that doesnt justify putting somebody's life in risk by going in with the truck like that