PDA

View Full Version : Move Nephew thread and all related threads to NBA forum

phxspurfan
08-16-2019, 07:18 PM
The Nephew thread is being bumped by one poster and his alts each time it falls off the top threads, so he can satisfy his urge to fellate some dude who isn't even a Spur, on the Spurs forum.

Time to get the Nephew thread off the Spurs page.

apalisoc_9
08-16-2019, 07:57 PM
I don't see the need to move the kawhi thread to the NBA forum. The fact of the matter is that the kawhi saga is part of the current organization and part of the current spurs identity.

We just need to stop being butthurt about kawhi and move on.

Moving the thread is a sign of butthurtness, not a sign of moving on.

Genovaswitness
08-16-2019, 08:04 PM
^ truth nuke

PATFO made their bed they have to sleep in it. fluffers can’t stand kawhi BTFOing the organization

spurraider21
08-16-2019, 08:07 PM
I don't see the need to move the kawhi thread to the NBA forum. The fact of the matter is that the kawhi saga is part of the current organization and part of the current spurs identity.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241040

Pavlov
08-16-2019, 08:08 PM
Hey, a new nephew thread!

apalisoc_9
08-16-2019, 08:12 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241040

i called it.

i said in 2013 hes going to be the best in the world. someday.

widowmaker
08-16-2019, 08:22 PM
i called it.

i said in 2013 hes going to be the best in the world. someday.

how do you know there isnt a dude in Mongolia playing better basketball than him?

Dejounte
08-16-2019, 08:22 PM

Of course you fucking dont with your hundreds of alts that mods here wont do shit about.

John B
08-16-2019, 08:42 PM
Let me know when he tears an acl or something

widowmaker
08-16-2019, 09:46 PM
Yeah that’s what I want to know let me know when he gets charged with rape just like his idol. Who cares about that dude

hombre
08-17-2019, 02:19 AM
Justice be swift!

look_at_g_shred
08-17-2019, 02:22 AM

Spurtacular
08-17-2019, 06:15 AM
And knock down all the Confederate statues, too!

apalisoc_9
08-17-2019, 03:22 PM
Of course you fucking dont with your hundreds of alts that mods here wont do shit about.

i dpnt do alts.

ismael-robert
08-17-2019, 03:26 PM
We can kno the amount of apas alts by looking at number of no votes

Spurtacular
08-17-2019, 03:32 PM
I vote yes if for no other reason than to effectively ban apple_bottom_fag_9.

blizz
08-17-2019, 04:05 PM

He’s NOT A FUCKING SPUR any longer dumbass.

blizz
08-17-2019, 04:06 PM
^ truth nuke

PATFO made their bed they have to sleep in it. fluffers can’t stand kawhi BTFOing the organization

Right like having a thread or two here is really putting it to the front office. Take nephew’s and uncle’s dick out your mouth.

Dex
08-17-2019, 04:15 PM

^ truth nuke

Kinda sad you guys have nothing better to do than slurp former Spurs players tbh.

:cry Pop scared Kawhi away :cry

SpursDynasty85
08-17-2019, 04:32 PM
It's time to move that thread specifically to the NBA forum. It was created because of that stupid drama and it's pretty much over now. If there is other news that relates to a Kawhi/Spurs situation then we can make a new thread about that. People are just using the thread to gloat and complain about the same issues. It really is annoying. Just my 2 cents.

Dejounte
08-17-2019, 09:58 PM
It's time to move that thread specifically to the NBA forum. It was created because of that stupid drama and it's pretty much over now. If there is other news that relates to a Kawhi/Spurs situation then we can make a new thread about that. People are just using the thread to gloat and complain about the same issues. It really is annoying. Just my 2 cents.

Mods here dont give a shit about my opinion or yours.

Its funny they cater to the 20% rather than the 80%. The 20% being the trolls like that dipshit apa and his many alts (is he related to the owner of this site, tbh?) all for the sake of "fighting against censorship", "muh freedom of speech" and "vanilla takes".

Its weird because of as much as how great timvp can write, he lacks in sense of how to moderate these fucking trolls. I dont know who the other mods are. In fact, it wouldnt surprise me if one of those mods is actually fucking apa. It would make sense.

OldMan88
08-17-2019, 10:45 PM
Yep... move it.

ismael-robert
08-17-2019, 11:19 PM
Apa alts up to 11

wildbill2u
08-18-2019, 12:10 PM
The End Is Here

Racspur1
08-18-2019, 12:26 PM
YES PLEASE DO IT !!!

BackHome
08-18-2019, 12:48 PM

+1

Dverde
08-18-2019, 12:53 PM
He’s officially off his Spurs contract now. Move it and let the player fanboys slurp elsewhere.

jermaine
08-18-2019, 01:05 PM
Yes lord move it.. if he sneezes, its posted here. Lord Heysus

widowmaker
08-18-2019, 03:16 PM
When is it closing time for this poll and move it i think the majority has won.

Drom John
08-18-2019, 03:38 PM
C. Keep one thread. Move all related threads to NBA

spurs10
08-18-2019, 04:19 PM
Yes...fuck that guy. Let's talk about the Spurs! :flag:

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2019, 07:20 PM
Kawhi has more money than everyone on this entire board, COMBINED. #nuffsaid

:claw baby

widowmaker
08-19-2019, 04:31 AM

whos talking about the money he has? Of course he does hes an nba player. I have more money than you do i promise you that.

Millennial_Messiah
08-19-2019, 09:17 AM
whos talking about the money he has? Of course he does hes an nba player. I have more money than you do i promise you that.

Post your bank/savings account. Black out the names and account numbers as necessary

Dejounte
08-19-2019, 10:13 AM

What is the point of your post? Its shit like this that makes this forum terrible, man. Pretty sure this is another apo alt. But who the fuck cares, right mods? Oops sorry....apo IS a mod. Fucking scum that's allowed to post here, man...

Millennial_Messiah
08-19-2019, 10:15 AM
What is the point of your post? Its shit like this that makes this forum terrible, man. Pretty sure this is another apo alt. But who the fuck cares, right mods? Oops sorry....apo IS a mod. Fucking scum that's allowed to post here, man...

Not an Apo alt... I despise his kind, at least religion wise... but I am a player fan first and a team fan second. I always promised myself that I'd root for Timmy unconditionally, even if the Spurs kicked him to the dirt, well they didn't. When Timmy was gone that player became Kawhi, and the Spurs fucked up and kicked him to the dirt, and now I'm a fan of whatever team he plays for first.

widowmaker
08-19-2019, 11:29 AM
Not an Apo alt... I despise his kind, at least religion wise... but I am a player fan first and a team fan second. I always promised myself that I'd root for Timmy unconditionally, even if the Spurs kicked him to the dirt, well they didn't. When Timmy was gone that player became Kawhi, and the Spurs fucked up and kicked him to the dirt, and now I'm a fan of whatever team he plays for first.

well let me point you in the right direction. The clippers have their own forum this is a spurs forum you do know that right? Players come and go i don’t follow them especially when they are unprofessional in their tactic. Good bye please enjoy the clippers forum!!

Millennial_Messiah
08-19-2019, 11:35 AM
well let me point you in the right direction. The clippers have their own forum this is a spurs forum you do know that right? Players come and go i don’t follow them especially when they are unprofessional in their tactic. Good bye please enjoy the clippers forum!!

Kawhi wasn't unprofessional about it. If you want to attack the cause, look no further than the ugly old pizza face on the sidelines and those that keep him on that pedestal

widowmaker
08-19-2019, 11:41 AM
Kawhi wasn't unprofessional about it. If you want to attack the cause, look no further than the ugly old pizza face on the sidelines and those that keep him on that pedestal

theres really nothing better to do right? Other than slobber on kawhi and justify him at all cost. Sorry i will never see it that way have a good day sir.

phxspurfan
08-19-2019, 12:48 PM
theres really nothing better to do right? Other than slobber on kawhi and justify him at all cost. Sorry i will never see it that way have a good day sir.

https://live.staticflickr.com/190/520744651_0f6c1d38bd.jpg

widowmaker
08-19-2019, 01:44 PM
^ That’s right bud you got it.

BackHome
08-19-2019, 01:52 PM
KY is a Bitch enough said.

rjv
08-19-2019, 02:00 PM
those that move to keep it on here are likely those who still stalk their exes.

Dejounte
08-19-2019, 02:15 PM

Its fucking sad how many "characters" you've made, apo. Its like youve made this forum your little playground. Grow the fuck up.

Frenchfred
08-19-2019, 03:54 PM

There are still some people believing that Kawhi is not a 100% responsible for the situation? He wanted to play for LA and him and his dumb uncle did everything to get there. He was under contract but not professional enough to honor it. He is a scumbag like other athletes who don’t understand the concept of a contract