Will Hunting
08-17-2019, 08:25 AM

johnsmith
08-17-2019, 08:26 AM
I heard that too.

Will Hunting
08-17-2019, 08:31 AM
I heard that too.
:lol you need to look at the recent post in Spurtaculars stupid thread about Chumpdumper...Larry is bragging about his son becoming a prison guard

Xevious
08-17-2019, 08:38 AM
:lol you need to look at the recent post in Spurtaculars stupid thread about Chumpdumper...Larry is bragging about his son becoming a prison guard
What about this gem... bragging that his son-in-law (?) is some A+ certified technician (who can build a computer!), whenever BD24 threatened to forward the Larry thread to his family. :lol

Leslie husband Chris can build a computer, he knows it all, can actually work on this one from his home. So be careful.

Will Hunting
08-17-2019, 08:42 AM
What about this gem... bragging that his son-in-law (?) is some A+ certified technician (who can build a computer!), whenever BD24 threatened to forward the Larry thread to his family. :lol
He’s been bragging about his skinhead SILs computer skills on this site for years, except it was his son’s shitty photobucket account that got him doxxed, and his SIL is a fucking satellite installer for DISH :lol

Xevious
08-17-2019, 08:45 AM
He’s been bragging about his skinhead SILs computer skills on this site for years, except it was his son’s shitty photobucket account that got him doxxed, and his SIL is a fucking satellite installer for DISH :lol

Oh damn I didn't know all that. :lol

johnsmith
08-17-2019, 11:23 AM

Bruh, have you watched Orange is the New Black? Masons about to be knee deep in pussy!!

koriwhat
08-17-2019, 06:03 PM

BD24's threats are nothing more than talk tbh. he threatened to come beat me up at my shop and then threatened to beat me up in a park and both of which he never showed up to. BD24 is nothing more than a punk bitch. :tu

Blake
08-17-2019, 09:41 PM
You showed up at the park?

:lol kw

Millennial_Messiah
08-17-2019, 11:55 PM
Bruh, have you watched Orange is the New Black? Masons about to be knee deep in pussy!!

In filthy dyke cunt that wants nothing to do with him more like it. That show was stupid and the ending was progressivtard fucktarded. Fuck all dykes.

BD24
08-18-2019, 01:07 AM
You showed up at the park?

:lol kw
:lol

Pavlov
08-18-2019, 02:50 AM
In filthy dyke cunt that wants nothing to do with him more like it. That show was stupid and the ending was progressivtard fucktarded. Fuck all dykes.Tiny edgelord had to watch 91 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.

Xevious
08-18-2019, 03:09 AM
Tiny edgelord had to watch 91 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.
:lol

DJR210
08-18-2019, 03:54 AM
Larry is also a known faggot

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2019, 04:12 AM
Tiny edgelord had to watch 91 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.

Nope.

I watched the first 5, up to about the point where that ugly black tranny (Sophie?) and the ugly black she-man (Suzy/Crazy Eyes) who crushed on Piper were a thing, and her relationship with her boyfriend (who actually cared about her despite her rather long term sentence) tanked and it was her fault. I forwarded to the next to last episode and watched the most retarded ending of all time. Piper is not only a dyke but falls in love with the same ugly bitch she was mortal enemies with who got her in trouble from the first place.

Fuck trannies, dykes, threesomes, orgies, bi-faggots, and all the rest of the left wing faggotry of the 21st century. If I had it my way, AIDS would be passed only by lesbian sex, not gay male sex. In fact I wouldn't mind if 25% of the male population was gay. Leaves more women out there for the picking, minimizes competition.

Netflix's new-left wing trend pisses me off.

Pavlov
08-18-2019, 04:58 AM
Tiny edgelord had to watch 7 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.

johnsmith
08-18-2019, 09:37 AM
In filthy dyke cunt that wants nothing to do with him more like it. That show was stupid and the ending was progressivtard fucktarded. Fuck all dykes.

Lol....well, it was a joke....but you keep being ridiculous!

Xevious
08-18-2019, 10:49 AM
Nope.

I watched the first 5, up to about the point where that ugly black tranny (Sophie?) and the ugly black she-man (Suzy/Crazy Eyes) who crushed on Piper were a thing, and her relationship with her boyfriend (who actually cared about her despite her rather long term sentence) tanked and it was her fault. I forwarded to the next to last episode and watched the most retarded ending of all time. Piper is not only a dyke but falls in love with the same ugly bitch she was mortal enemies with who got her in trouble from the first place.

Fuck trannies, dykes, threesomes, orgies, bi-faggots, and all the rest of the left wing faggotry of the 21st century. If I had it my way, AIDS would be passed only by lesbian sex, not gay male sex. In fact I wouldn't mind if 25% of the male population was gay. Leaves more women out there for the picking, minimizes competition.

Netflix's new-left wing trend pisses me off.
And there it is. Did some lesbian reject you and hurt your little feelings? It isn't the lesbian community's fault you're married to a fat chick.

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2019, 04:32 PM
And there it is. Did some lesbian reject you and hurt your little feelings? It isn't the lesbian community's fault you're married to a fat chick.

no.... competition, common sense. Same reason I want the India Indians kicked out of the US corporate tech industry. More jobs for Americans, and most importantly it's always vital to keep demand for such good jobs much higher than supply because we want to eliminate underemployment of US Citizen college graduates. Better to have some overemployment than any underemployment.

Pavlov
08-18-2019, 04:38 PM
no.... competition, common sense. Same reason I want the India Indians kicked out of the US corporate tech industry. More jobs for Americans, and most importantly it's always vital to keep demand for such good jobs much higher than supply because we want to eliminate underemployment of US Citizen college graduates. Better to have some overemployment than any underemployment.:lol tiny edgelord with the quick subject change

Xevious
08-18-2019, 06:13 PM
no.... competition, common sense. Same reason I want the India Indians kicked out of the US corporate tech industry. More jobs for Americans, and most importantly it's always vital to keep demand for such good jobs much higher than supply because we want to eliminate underemployment of US Citizen college graduates. Better to have some overemployment than any underemployment.
Well... we already know you got canned in favor of some harder working Indians. So it's safe to assume you've been rejected by many, many women to take such a stance.

:lol Blaming others for your own inadequacies and failures.

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2019, 06:30 PM
Well... we already know you got canned in favor of some harder working Indians. So it's safe to assume you've been rejected by many, many women to take such a stance.

:lol Blaming others for your own inadequacies and failures.
Indians "hard working" or not should have no right over any US Citizens in competition for an office job that pays decent to good to great money.

Immigrants should have a salary cap of $15/hour until they are naturalized

Pavlov
08-18-2019, 06:55 PM
Damn, Indians stole your women too.

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2019, 07:18 PM
Damn, Indians stole your women too.

no, they don't marry interracially... or even date, like at all. they're 100% no-sex-before-marriage weirdos. (I'm exclusively discussing 1st gen immigrants here of course, because that's what dominates the IT industry.)

Xevious
08-18-2019, 07:25 PM
Indians "hard working" or not should have no right over any US Citizens in competition for an office job that pays decent to good to great money.

Immigrants should have a salary cap of $15/hour until they are naturalized
:cry I have a degree, I deserve a good job!

:cry Foreigners who work harder than me shouldn't get paid as much.

:cry Lesbians don't want to have sex with me.

Millennial_Messiah
08-19-2019, 09:16 AM
:cry I have a degree, I deserve a good job!

:cry Foreigners who work harder than me shouldn't get paid as much.

:cry Lesbians don't want to have sex with me.
you're missing the point on all 3 of those.

Ghazi
08-19-2019, 01:55 PM
I don't get when this guy goes on historical lame rants... like, he'll talk about sprinters from the 60s in a fucking NFL thread... and I sometimes think he's just making up the "facts" of those days too... can someone break it down for me?

Also lies about beloved Islam :)

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 03:43 PM
I don't get when this guy goes on historical lame rants... like, he'll talk about sprinters from the 60s in a fucking NFL thread... and I sometimes think he's just making up the "facts" of those days too... can someone break it down for me?

let's see more of your gay ass YT selfies. fucking loser!

Blake
08-19-2019, 03:47 PM

So you want to see more gay ass selfies

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 03:50 PM
So you want to see more gay ass selfies

you called me worthless a while back but racistBlaKKKe you are the very definition of worthlessness. :tu

Blake
08-19-2019, 04:17 PM
Sure, druggy

DJR210
08-19-2019, 04:57 PM

This fucking idiot will proclaim how much he knows then the next post is a direct copy and paste from Wiki.. He's too fucking stupid to correct the text sizes where need be, or to even delete the god damn citations :lol

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 05:06 PM

Watch this....

Where is anything I say here that deserves....you pedo...where is that at, yep.....nothing. Watch as nobody ever shows anything.

I'm into sprinting keep track of the sport and into football also. As we know a TON of NFLers were college tracksters also. Been into this since around 1960, everything is factual.

I own about 20 books and a CD set talking about Islam, I make up nothing. All anyone has to do is read any where in a Quran, there is all that kill kill burn, the Fire, chop.

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 05:07 PM
This fucking idiot will proclaim how much he knows then the next post is a direct copy and paste from Wiki.. He's too fucking stupid to correct the text sizes where need be, or to even delete the god damn citations :lol

Dude, been into track.football since around 1960 I should know it all.

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 05:10 PM
Only here can you post a thread.....OLONGAPO....talking about your disgust with that world over there and what you would do to some sick pedo and that turns into.....you pedo.

Only here.

Who goes into bars looking for kids., how dumb are you people? AND....who wants their buddies seeing them with a kid, yep....nobody.

Do you people think at all?

DJR210
08-19-2019, 05:11 PM
Dude, been into track.football since around 1960 I should know it all.

hmm.. wonder why you copy straight from wiki then

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 05:17 PM
hmm.. wonder why you copy straight from wiki then

Dude, find this on WIKI.

All time Texas Southern 100m.

lane

1.Henry Neal
2.Augustine Olobia Nigeria
3.Robert Taylor 72 Olympic silver
4.Jimmy Hines 68 Olympic gold and histories first sub10.00 man
5.Renaldo Dawson
6.Willie Polk
7.Michael Miller
8.Theolonius Bush.....the schools first stud sprinter.

I can do that for every school there is if they have 8 quality sprinters, go ahead give me a school.

Dude, why fight it like you do, yes into track, ok?

The Wiki is to prove things.

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 05:20 PM
Who can do this guy?

All Time Cali 100m

lane

1.Eddie Hart Cal
2.Andre DeGrasse USC/Canadian
3.Mike Marsh UCLA
4.Steve Williams SDS
5.Ato Boldon UCLA/Trinidad
6.Lennox Miller USC/Jamaican
7.Hal Davis Cal
8.Don Quarrie USC/Jamaican

TRUTHS

Great shape for 70, long time track/football/rasslin' geek, read it all when it comes to Islam.

Watch this, find this on WIKI.

All Time NFL 4x1 relay

lane

1.Cowboys....Herschel Walker....Terrence Newman...Deion Sanders...Bob Hayes
2.Giants...Richmond Flowers.....Butch Woolfolk...Homer Jones...Henry Carr (beat Hayes many times at 200m)
3.Chiefs.....Sammie Parker...Joe Delaney....Tyreek Hill...Jamaal Charles
4.Raiders....James Trapp...Alvis Whitted,,,,James Jett,,,,Sam Graddy
5.Rams...Travis Williams...Ollie Matson...Bob Boyd...Ron Brown
6.Bears....Cecil Turner....Virgil Livers...Curtis Conway..Willie Gault
7.Niners...Marquize Godwin...Renaldo Nehemiah...Ted Ginn....Ray Norton
8.Eagles...Cyril Pinder...Harold Jackson...Trenton Jackson...Frank Budd

Ghazi
08-19-2019, 05:40 PM

God is honored that Israel will soon be annihilated

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 05:44 PM

And that is what we find all over the Quran, something to do with killing/violence.

How many times is punish, punishment found there, try tons.

Give me a page in the Quran, watch what happens.

Ghazi
08-19-2019, 06:02 PM
And that is what we find all over the Quran, something to do with killing/violence.

How many times is punish, punishment found there, try tons.

Give me a page in the Quran, watch what happens.

You don't know shit about the Quran, pedo lookin ass ;)

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 12:45 AM
You don't know shit about the Quran, pedo lookin ass ;)

You probably are a pedo tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
08-20-2019, 01:03 AM

:lol... your beloved Tehran will be the remains of central Hiroshima circa August 1945 before Israel is touched.

Blake
08-20-2019, 01:31 AM
You probably are a pedo tbh.

You probably are a peddler tbh

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 02:02 AM
You probably are a peddler tbh

Time stamped 1:31am CST... again, why are you crying out for men at any hour of the day let alone early in the morning? Explain yourself cuckles.

Ps: racistBlaKKKe thinks it's his mission to white knight at every chance available. :lmao

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 02:04 AM
Btw cuckles you think I sell drugs and or stolen items? :lmao

You are a really bad judge of character if you think I'm a drug dealer or a thief. You're such a dumbass racistBlaKKKe.

Blake
08-20-2019, 02:46 AM
Time stamped 1:31am CST... again, why are you crying out for men at any hour of the day let alone early in the morning? Explain yourself cuckles.

Ps: racistBlaKKKe thinks it's his mission to white knight at every chance available. :lmao

I'm not crying for you, stupid. You posted something and I'm making fun of it.

Blake
08-20-2019, 02:47 AM
Btw cuckles you think I sell drugs and or stolen items? :lmao

You are a really bad judge of character if you think I'm a drug dealer or a thief. You're such a dumbass racistBlaKKKe.

Sure, druggy