PDA

View Full Version : Suns: How could Ricky Rubio improve with his shooting?

DC23
08-19-2019, 10:46 PM
I think it’s hard to argue that Ricky Rubio is less than impressive when it comes to shooting, and in fact has been declining over time. I can't figure him out and I can't understand why a team like the Suns would offer 3yr/$51 million. To be honest, I'm not convinced he deserves to be in the league. In your analysis, what is wrong with the way he shoots, and how could he improve?

lefty
08-19-2019, 11:28 PM
His motion is not fluid
Seeens to be to squares

horseshue
08-20-2019, 02:45 PM
With a spanish National team he seems to be more aggresive with a ball and shooting more, so maybe he just needs to change enviroment. He is still above average passer and solid smart player.

Thread
08-20-2019, 06:07 PM
They love him here...white.

Seventyniner
08-21-2019, 12:04 PM
I think it’s hard to argue that Ricky Rubio is less than impressive when it comes to shooting, and in fact has been declining over time. I can't figure him out and I can't understand why a team like the Suns would offer 3yr/$51 million. To be honest, I'm not convinced he deserves to be in the league. In your analysis, what is wrong with the way he shoots, and how could he improve?

You're trying to make sense. Out of something. The Suns did.

Read that three or four times, then unask the question.

DC23
08-21-2019, 12:13 PM
You're trying to make sense. Out of something. The Suns did.

Read that three or four times, then unask the question.
Let me rephrase: I can't understand why ANY team would offer 3yr/$51 million to be horrendous shooter, mediocre PG.

R. DeMurre
08-21-2019, 02:38 PM
His last two seasons have been the best 2pt% years of his career, so he has shown steady progress in that regard. I agree he has issues-- he'd probably be best used as a 6th man on a good team.