PDA

View Full Version : Overstock CEO reveals FBI and specifically Jim Comey instructed him to entrap Maria Butina

hater
08-23-2019, 10:10 AM
:wow

:lmao Fredos face after this en revelation

https://twitter.com/andrewtavani/status/1164716706398425088?s=19

hater
08-23-2019, 10:10 AM
:lmao the morons that believed the Russiagate hoax :lol

Spurtacular
08-23-2019, 10:13 AM
:lmao the morons that believed the Russiagate hoax :lol

It's not about believing; it's about needing it to be so. It's sad how there's an entire class of putzes.

hater
08-23-2019, 10:21 AM
It's not about believing; it's about needing it to be so. It's sad how there's an entire class of putzes.

This new revelation should be end all of Russia hoax and result in immediate release of Butina. But I'm calling it now it won't. The retarded 4ussiagaters and deep state will keep quiet or even spin this shit and even something bad might happen to the CEO

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:25 AM
I wonder why he didn't take the one billion dollar bribe from the Deep State to stay mum. Byrne also talks about espionage directed against HRC, Rubio and Cruz, and says he feels responsible in some way for El Paso.

Wild stuff.

Thread
08-23-2019, 10:32 AM
Lemon & Fredo didn't know whether to shit, or, go blind last nite over this materiel. Lemon, actually went pale.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:39 AM
"Warren Buffett said I had to come forward."

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:41 AM
"I was a one man Occupy Wall Street 05 to 08"

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:45 AM
What is it Byrne did again? He doesn't really say anything beyond that he was encouraged to have a relationship with Butina.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:47 AM
Byrne also says Butina was being groomed to be president of Russia.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:48 AM
I would say it's hard to believe y'all give this guy any credence at all, but it's not surprising. Anything that flatters your priors is subject to FAKE BOOM.

Thread
08-23-2019, 10:49 AM
He said "Comey"PERIOD

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:52 AM
He said "Comey"PERIODHe said HRC was spied on too, but as I recall, the only FBI name he gave out in that interview was Strzok.

Did you watch it, Thread?

Spurminator
08-23-2019, 10:55 AM
Some of you guys watch some incredibly stupid bullshit.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 10:59 AM
BYRNE: Let me give you the bottom line up front. So, listen, I’m a -- I’m a hippie. I have nothing to do with the feds. I’m a flag-waving hippie.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 11:02 AM
It was on Fox that Byrne mentioned Comey. The Fox and CNN interviews are very similar, wacky as Byrne is, he seems to be following a script:

BYRNE: Let me emphasize, don't say the FBI. The FBI is barely involved in this. It’s all at the top.

The "men in black," as I called them, showed up and asked for this third favor. And I -- well, anyway, I’m not going to go into the details right now, but I didn't know who sent the orders, but I did them last -- they seemed fishy, last summer watching television and here's the punch line -- here’s the punch line, people, last summer watching television and some congressional hearings, I figured out where those orders came from. It came from a guy named Peter Strzok.

And well, three staff (ph) -- Carlin, McCabe, Comey, that was who sent the orders. And …

MACCALLUM: Well, you're naming a bunch of FBI people there.

BYRNE: Well, the -- Peter Strzok, and it’s been confirmed to me that my instructions came from Peter Strzok, that the people who carried me orders were coming ..

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 11:03 AM
CNN: Unemployed Man Says "Main Event" Multiple Times

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 11:05 AM
BYRNE: Some of it involved setting up Hillary Clinton for what looked like -- and -- looked like law enforcement, it was actually setting her up to be blackmailed. I had helped them set up Hillary Clinton to be blackmailed.

MACCALLUM: What was the nature of the blackmail?

BYRNE: I can’t go into it. And so I’ve already -- I’m sure there’s a bunch of people in Washington who are going to rip me apart, and I have actually been warned. I was warned last October from a friendly person -- Patrick, if you come forward, this entire town of Washington is going to destroy you. It’s going to turn you into dust.

in2deep
08-23-2019, 11:06 AM
I would say it's hard to believe y'all give this guy any credence at all, but it's not surprising. Anything that flatters your priors is subject to FAKE BOOM.

It's a fact he dated her during that time as confirmed by Butinas lawyer. I'd say he's believable.

And about being groomed for pres. I don't see anything wild about that. Thousand of Americans right now are being groomed for president by their mentors who might or might not be connected to US government

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 11:11 AM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/22/fmr_overstock_ceo_patrick_byrne_fbi_got_hijacked_f rom_the_top_the_men_in_black_pushed_me_to_contact_ butina.html

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 11:12 AM
It's a fact he dated her during that time as confirmed by Butinas lawyer. I'd say he's believable.

And about being groomed for pres. I don't see anything wild about that. Thousand of Americans right now are being groomed for president by their mentors who might or might not be connected to US governmentYou should watch and read the transcripts before you sign on. I seriously doubt the OP and his stans did.

Byrne lost a defamation suit in Canada related to his Deep Capture reporting. Seems he had a penchant for making shit up about his competitors and personal enemies.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 11:22 AM
Some of you guys watch some incredibly stupid bullshit.Walls of Jericho: BOOM!

DarrinS
08-23-2019, 11:31 AM
Wtf

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 11:31 AM
:lol Every time anyone calls him on his shit he says he can't get into it.

:lmao he single-handedly destroyed 1/3 of Overstock's value in a day

in2deep
08-23-2019, 11:33 AM
You should watch and read the transcripts before you sign on. I seriously doubt the OP and his stans did.

Byrne lost a defamation suit in Canada related to his Deep Capture reporting. Seems he had a penchant for making shit up about his competitors and personal enemies.

You don't become CEO by not telling a lie. I am not saying I believe him 100%. But given he knew butina during those times I don't see it as a wild statement that FBI requested him to work as informant

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 11:35 AM
You don't become CEO by not telling a lie. I am not saying I believe him 100%. But given he knew butina during those times I don't see it as a wild statement that FBI requested him to work as informantByrne's lack of personal credibility certainly gives the MIB plausible deniability. :lol

in2deep
08-23-2019, 11:45 AM
Byrne's lack of personal credibility certainly gives the MIB plausible deniability. :lol

The same can be said about Clapper(lied in congress) yet CNN has him as security advisor.

Same can be said about Trump, Hillary, etc.

Most of these politicians, mibs have a big credibility problem as well.

So again I say it's very possible this happened as this CEO describes.

hater
08-23-2019, 11:50 AM
The same can be said about Clapper(lied in congress) yet CNN has him as security advisor.

So again I say it's very possible this happened as this CEO describes.

Boom. Bingo :tu

You cant claim the plausible deniability card when your own credibility is shot to hell and you have been found out acting shady in that same context (ztork texts, etc)

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 12:11 PM
So I watched the CNN and Fox interviews.

Still have no idea what his conspiracy theory is.

Thread
08-23-2019, 12:26 PM
He said HRC was spied on too, but as I recall, the only FBI name he gave out in that interview was Strzok.

Did you watch it, Thread?

Most of it. Fredo & Don were running fast as they could; talking over one another, not breathing properly, bug eyed,,,nervous as 2 queers at a wiener roast, so worried that their shit could get wrecked & they'd end up tossed down a flight of subway stairs.

boutons_deux
08-23-2019, 12:31 PM
and why Byrne?

My guess is the FBI had serious suspicion, evidence, about the Russian spy, but wanted one more guy to fuck her and get final evidence.

but why Byrne?

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 12:35 PM
Most of it. Fredo & Don were running fast as they could; talking over one another, not breathing properly, bug eyed,,,nervous as 2 queers at a wiener roast, so worried that their shit could get wrecked & they'd end up tossed down a flight of subway stairs.There doesn't seem to be much there, Byrne barely had any story to tell, let alone one for TV talking heads to be frightened of.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 12:38 PM

So again I say it's very possible this happened as this CEO describes.How would you recap that for us? It barely made sense to me.

Thread
08-23-2019, 12:40 PM
How would you recap that for us? It barely made sense to me.

That they were at all concerned pleased me.

Thread
08-23-2019, 12:40 PM
There doesn't seem to be much there, Byrne barely had any story to tell, let alone one for TV talking heads to be frightened of.

& yet they were both wild-eyed over it.

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 12:43 PM
& yet they were both wild-eyed over it.so, what's the story?

put it in a nutshell for us, Thread.

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 12:48 PM
How would you recap that for us? It barely made sense to me.No one is going to take you up on that. It just sounds like he got caught fucking a spy and is rationalizing his ass off after the feds told him he was fucking a spy.

Thread
08-23-2019, 12:49 PM
so, what's the story?

put it in a nutshell for us, Thread.

"Comey."

Thread
08-23-2019, 12:54 PM
No one is going to take you up on that. It just sounds like he got caught fucking a spy and is rationalizing his ass off after the feds told him he was fucking a spy.

I don't know, Pav's:::Fredo looked more upset than when that guy called him "Fredo" & Don turned white.

in2deep
08-23-2019, 01:05 PM
No one is going to take you up on that. It just sounds like he got caught fucking a spy and is rationalizing his ass off after the feds told him he was fucking a spy.

Except we don't know if she was a spy. She was not convicted for being a spy, just for not registering as a foreign agent.

Foreign agent does not = spy

in2deep
08-23-2019, 01:06 PM
and why Byrne?

My guess is the FBI had serious suspicion, evidence, about the Russian spy, but wanted one more guy to fuck her and get final evidence.

but why Byrne?

Again she was not convicted for being a Russian spy. :rolleyes

in2deep
08-23-2019, 01:07 PM
Boom. Bingo :tu

You cant claim the plausible deniability card when your own credibility is shot to hell and you have been found out acting shady in that same context (ztork texts, etc)

This

boutons_deux
08-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Again she was not convicted for being a Russian spy. :rolleyes

doesn't mean she wasn't a Russian spy/operative exchanging info/orders with Pootin and/or his close associates.

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 01:12 PM
Except we don't know if she was a spy. She was not convicted for being a spy, just for not registering as a foreign agent.

Foreign agent does not = spyOh, foreign secret agent.

THAT TOTALLY SOUNDS BETTER

Spurs Homer
08-23-2019, 01:39 PM
Lololol

another nazi is shook that the cult leader nazi is going down the shitter

this won’t be the only nazi that unravels like trump is unraveling

look at thread to see another example of a cult sheeple twisting in the wind as the nazi dream dies

lololol

Thread
08-23-2019, 01:40 PM
Lololol

another nazi is shook that the cult leader nazi is going down the shitter

this won’t be the only nazi that unravels like trump is unraveling

look at thread to see another example of a cult sheeple twisting in the wind as the nazi dream dies

lololol

They were selling your shit.

in2deep
08-23-2019, 01:40 PM
doesn't mean she wasn't a Russian spy/operative exchanging info/orders with Pootin and/or his close associates.

Doesn't mean she WAS

in2deep
08-23-2019, 01:41 PM
Oh, foreign secret agent.

THAT TOTALLY SOUNDS BETTER

Nope. Foreign agent does not = foreign secret agent :lmao

Spurs Homer
08-23-2019, 01:42 PM
They were selling your shit.

and the very next season we manned the fuck up and reclaimed our rightful throne

so what’s your point?

Thread
08-23-2019, 01:43 PM
and the very next season we manned the fuck up and reclaimed our rightful throne

so what’s your point?

...they were selling your shit.

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 01:45 PM
Nope. Foreign agent does not = foreign secret agent :lmaoShe was keeping her work as a foreign agent a secret.

That makes her a foreign secret agent.

in2deep
08-23-2019, 01:46 PM
She was keeping her work as a foreign agent a secret.

That makes her a foreign secret agent.

What work?

Winehole23
08-23-2019, 02:05 PM
Nope. Foreign agent does not = foreign secret agent :lmaoas you see it, how does the story go?

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 02:06 PM
What work?The work she admitted to doing in court.

Jesus, dude. Are you just playing stupid?

spurraider21
08-23-2019, 02:42 PM
Nope. Foreign agent does not = foreign secret agent :lmao
she was a foreign agent

she did not register as one. ergo she kept it a secret

in2deep
08-23-2019, 02:44 PM
The work she admitted to doing in court.

Jesus, dude. Are you just playing stupid?

What work was she keeping secret? She was not keeping her gun advocacy secret.

What work was she keeping secret?

Jesus. Are you just playing stupid?

in2deep
08-23-2019, 02:49 PM
she was a foreign agent

she did not register as one. ergo she kept it a secret

Anyone can be a foreign agent. It takes effort to keep that secret. How did she keep her gun advocacy secret?

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 02:51 PM
What work was she keeping secret? She was not keeping her gun advocacy secret.

What work was she keeping secret?

Jesus. Are you just playing stupid?So you really are stupid.

Read her statement of offense and plea agreement.

Get the full story from her. She admitted to all of it.

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 02:52 PM
Anyone can be a foreign agent. It takes effort to keep that secret. How did she keep her gun advocacy secret?Stunningly stupid.

spurraider21
08-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Anyone can be a foreign agent. It takes effort to keep that secret. How did she keep her gun advocacy secret?
foreign agents have to register as such. by not registering, she kept it a secret. its really simple

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 02:58 PM
BUT WAS SHE CHARGED WITH SECRET GUN ADVOCACY???

in2deep
08-23-2019, 03:00 PM
So you really are stupid.

Read her statement of offense and plea agreement.

Get the full story from her. She admitted to all of it.

So u really are stupid.

She pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent and was convicted of it. Not a spy not a secret agent :lol

in2deep
08-23-2019, 03:01 PM
Stunningly stupid.

Stunningly stupid

in2deep
08-23-2019, 03:02 PM
foreign agents have to register as such. by not registering, she kept it a secret. its really simple

Not quite. Failing to register does not = keeping it secret. Much less making her a secret agent :lol

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 03:02 PM
So u really are stupid.

She pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent and was convicted of it. Not a spy not a secret agent :lol:lol you don't even know to what charge she pleaded guilty.

Get back to me when you figure it out. You're coming off as incredibly stupid right now.

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 03:03 PM
Not quite. Failing to register does not = keeping it secret. Much less making her a secret agent :lolNow go back to your other screen name and agree with you.

in2deep
08-23-2019, 03:04 PM
:lol secret agent

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 03:05 PM
:lol secret agentWho knew she was an agent of the Russian government?

Make a list.

boutons_deux
08-23-2019, 04:53 PM
She is currently serving an 18-month prison sentence (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/us/politics/maria-butina-trump.html)after pleading guilty to conspiring to act as a foreign agent,

in connection with her efforts to infiltrate conservative political circles before and after the 2016 presidential election.

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5d5ed95e95808800097d9c3a/960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=4092&cropY1=0&cropY2=2728

The closeout store he took control of in 1999 for a mere $7 million was on its way to becoming an e-tailing phenom and eventually came to command a market capitalization of $2.2 billion.

But in the hyper-competitive digital age, disruptive business models don’t last long, and today Overstock—once an innovator—is a has-been.

This isn’t any secret.

By the time of his resignation, Byrne had all but given up trying to compete with the likes of Amazon and Wayfair, and

he had spent the last two years unsuccessfully attempting to unload Overstock’s retail business.

Byrne funneled Overstock’s dwindling resources into blockchain ventures—more than $200 million since 2014.

Byrne attracted an eclectic mix of allies to his corner doing what he calls “God’s work,” ranging from Akon and the World Bank to the infamous short-seller Marc Cohodes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8f5rGAr3fA) and the city of Denver.

Once reliably profitable, Overstock lost $206 million last year and $110 million in 2017. In recent months, Byrne fired some 400 people.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurendebter/2019/08/22/the-exclusive-inside-story-of-the-fall-of-overstocks-mad-king-patrick-byrne/#46c60ed53a5d (https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurendebter/2019/08/22/the-exclusive-inside-story-of-the-fall-of-overstocks-mad-king-patrick-byrne/#46c60ed53a5d)

Thread
08-23-2019, 04:55 PM
She is currently serving an 18-month prison sentence (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/us/politics/maria-butina-trump.html)after pleading guilty to conspiring to act as a foreign agent,

in connection with her efforts to infiltrate conservative political circles before and after the 2016 presidential election.

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5d5ed95e95808800097d9c3a/960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=4092&cropY1=0&cropY2=2728

The closeout store he took control of in 1999 for a mere $7 million was on its way to becoming an e-tailing phenom and eventually came to command a market capitalization of $2.2 billion.

But in the hyper-competitive digital age, disruptive business models don’t last long, and today Overstock—once an innovator—is a has-been.

This isn’t any secret.

By the time of his resignation, Byrne had all but given up trying to compete with the likes of Amazon and Wayfair, and

he had spent the last two years unsuccessfully attempting to unload Overstock’s retail business.

Byrne funneled Overstock’s dwindling resources into blockchain ventures—more than $200 million since 2014.

Byrne attracted an eclectic mix of allies to his corner doing what he calls “God’s work,” ranging from Akon and the World Bank to the infamous short-seller Marc Cohodes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8f5rGAr3fA) and the city of Denver.

Once reliably profitable, Overstock lost $206 million last year and $110 million in 2017. In recent months, Byrne fired some 400 people.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurendebter/2019/08/22/the-exclusive-inside-story-of-the-fall-of-overstocks-mad-king-patrick-byrne/#46c60ed53a5d (https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurendebter/2019/08/22/the-exclusive-inside-story-of-the-fall-of-overstocks-mad-king-patrick-byrne/#46c60ed53a5d)

But, why the (solitary confinement,) bouts?

in2deep
08-23-2019, 04:57 PM
But, why the (solitary confinement,) bouts?

propaganda. she was also facing dozens of years for many bogus charges. So of course her lawyers advised her to plea to the lesser one.

she was no secret agent and no spy. that's why the government agreed to the lesser charges

Pavlov
08-23-2019, 04:59 PM
propaganda. she was also facing dozens of years for many bogus charges. So of course her lawyers advised her to plea to the lesser one.

she was no secret agent and no spy. that's why the government agreed to the lesser chargesWho knew she was an agent of the Russian government?

Let's see your list.

ElNono
08-23-2019, 11:40 PM
What does people mean by ‘alleged Russian spy’? She’s serving 18 months in prison for that, IIRC

ElNono
08-23-2019, 11:41 PM
EDIT: oops, see ongoing discussion, disregard

Reck
08-24-2019, 12:38 AM
OP doing OP things.

Next week, he'll move the goalpost by "calling" something when this proves false.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 12:49 AM
OP doing OP things.

Next week, he'll move the goalpost by "calling" something when this proves false.Not sure it can be proven false, the interviews don't even support the headline.