PDA

View Full Version : Russia considering positioning missiles in Venezuela in response to US agression

hater
08-24-2019, 11:10 AM
Russia's deployment of missile systems in Venezuela would be an effective response to the U.S. missile tests which violate the INF Treaty, member of the Russian State Duma's defense committee Alexander Sherin said.

Earlier today, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered Russian government agencies at the meeting with permanent members of Russia’s Security Council to prepare a "reciprocal response" to a recent U.S. missile test.

"There might be a Cuban missile crisis-like situation, but it was the Cuban missile crisis that cooled the Americans’ heads for a long time," Interfax cited Sherin as saying.

"If such a system is placed in Venezuela, they [the U.S.] will have to be more careful," the deputy added.

Shit getting real :wow

http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/New-Cuban-Missile-Crisis.html

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 11:17 AM
There might be a Cuban missile crisis-like situation, but it was the Cuban missile crisis that cooled the Americans’ heads for a long time:lmao

hater
08-24-2019, 11:24 AM
Um FYI the Cuban missile crisis was solved by US agreeing to remove their missiles from turkey tbqh. It was the missiles in turkey which started the drama

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 11:43 AM
It led to a coup in Russia.

:lol "cooled heads"

Thread
08-24-2019, 11:55 AM
& I told him to walk-a-way, that what he is trying to do in V is what the Dems & Media are trying to do to him...(overthrow).

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 12:30 PM
& I told him to walk-a-way, that what he is trying to do in V is what the Dems & Media are trying to do to him...(overthrow).The concluded special counsel investigation wasn't coup d'etat.

Congressional oversight and unflattering media coverage of DJT aren't a coup d'eta either. Neither is impeachment.

You've a gift for hyperbole, like your idol.

hater
08-24-2019, 12:46 PM
"led to a coup in Russia"

And the US president assassinated tbqh

Talk about cooling your head :lol

hater
08-24-2019, 12:49 PM
The concluded special counsel investigation wasn't coup d'etat.

Congressional oversight and unflattering media coverage of DJT aren't a coup d'eta either. Neither is impeachment.

Keyword, "trying"

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 12:54 PM
"led to a coup in Russia"

And the US president assassinated tbqh

Talk about cooling your head :lolOh, you think JFK was assassinated because of the missile crisis?

Explain your conspiracy theory. I'm looking forward to it.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 12:56 PM
Keyword, "trying"Explain how the media overthrows the president. It literally can't be done, so it makes zero sense to say the media is trying to overthrow DJT.

Maybe the word you're looking for is delegitimize.

In this case, no one does that better than DJT, tweet by tweet.

hater
08-24-2019, 12:58 PM
Explain how the media overthrows the president. It literally can't be done.

Keyword, literally

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:00 PM
Keyword, literallyOh, so "overthrow" is just a figure of speech.

hater
08-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Oh, so "overthrow" is just a figure of speech.

Ask thread

I was responding at your erroneous post

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:02 PM
The concluded special counsel investigation wasn't coup d'etat.

---The entire Intelligence heads meeting him at the door with that dossier making fun of him because he enjoyed Russian women pissing on him. Me? I'd a gotten up, got close enough to Clapper and then it'd a been hard to get my hands offin' his windpipe. Then, THEN, then they'd a had a story to impart to Jim Acosta. Those fucks.

--Those two agents for the F.B.I. vowing to stop him from becoming President. Those fucks.

-There's more.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:02 PM
Lol characterizing unflattering media coverage -- and mere criticism -- as attempts to overthrow the government.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Lol characterizing unflattering media coverage -- and mere criticism -- as attempts to overthrow the government.

Part of the conspiracy, ya damn rights. Media is involved up to their rotten necks. The fucks.

Spurs Homer
08-24-2019, 01:04 PM
Trump will stand up to Putin -

TODAY!

:rollin:rollin

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:04 PM
---The entire Intelligence heads meeting him at the door with that dossier making fun of him because he enjoyed Russian women pissing on him. Me? I'd a gotten up, got close enough to Clapper and then it'd a been hard to get my hands offin' his windpipe. Then, THEN, then they'd a had a story to impart to Jim Acosta. Those fucks.

--Those two agents for the F.B.I. vowing to stop him from becoming President. Those fucks.

-There's more.That's not a coup d'etat either.

Lol feckless deep state, unable to prevent DJT's election, even moving with total coordination and malice.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:07 PM
Part of the conspiracy, ya damn rights. Media is involved up to their rotten necks. The fucks.Yeah, I guess that's why DJT got a billion dollars worth of free TV coverage in 2016. Because the media was in cahoots with the deep state.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:08 PM
That's not a coup d'etat either.

Lol feckless deep state, unable to prevent DJT's election, even moving with total coordination and malice.

It's a conspiracy, by God. It's failed so far, but, not for lack of attempting & persisting. But, it is indeed petering out. The Messiah has exhausted the conspirators by fighting back tooth & nail, hammer & tong, thus leaving a score among them. He called us, his Base to arms & we came a runnin' to the ranks, to the line, took said hammer, grabbed available tong & wielded it to protect & preserve our Messiah. & we will continue as long as we draw breath.

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I guess that's why DJT got a billion dollars worth of free TV coverage in 2016. Because the media was in cahoots with the deep state.:lol Trumpistas can never explain det one.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:11 PM
Lol messiah.

Most MAGA Christians have the tact to refer to DJT as the second coming of King Cyrus, but Thread just went full blown cultist.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I guess that's why DJT got a billion dollars worth of free TV coverage in 2016. Because the media was in cahoots with the deep state.

You know my materiel on this point:::Media never thought he'd make President. So, they rallied him, to preserve, to divorce themselves at Clinton victory from being bias in the battle. Then they could take off after Him and beat him senseless as they lauded over Her,,,thus the 2 bite apple.

Instead he wins and they get nary bite at said apple. They can't laud her & sure, they can beat him senseless & attempt to overthrow him, but, at the end of each day his President +++ will be forever.

hater
08-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Part of the conspiracy, ya damn rights. Media is involved up to their rotten necks. The fucks.

https://twitter.com/fuctupmike/status/1086474611330551809?s=21

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Lol messiah.

Most MAGA Christians have the tact to refer to DJT as the second coming of King Cyrus, but Thread just went full blown cultist.

He's the closest to God I've ever encountered, EVER.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I guess that's why DJT got a billion dollars worth of free TV coverage in 2016. Because the media was in cahoots with the deep state.

A wink is as a good as a nod to a blind man.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:17 PM
https://twitter.com/fuctupmike/status/1086474611330551809?s=21Once the story broke it was newsworthy in and of itself, true or false.

Riddle me this, if the media was in the tank for HER, why did the NYT run dozens of articles about HER EMAILS in the spring and summer of 2016, then dozens more in September and October about HER FOUNDATION and DNC shenanigans?

hater
08-24-2019, 01:18 PM
wxvFuKsWU1I

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 01:19 PM
You can always tell when hater is called out and won't really make his argument.

Walls of YouTubes and tangents ahoy.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:20 PM
One more: if the DEEP STATE was in the tank for her, why did James Comey announce an FBI investigation of HRC the week before the election?

hater
08-24-2019, 01:20 PM
One more: if the DEEP STATE was in the tank for her, why did James Comey announce an FBI investigation of HRC the week before the election?

The 2 are not mutually exclusive tbqh

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:23 PM
Once the story broke it was newsworthy in and of itself, true or false.

Riddle me this, if the media was in the tank for HER, why did the NYT run dozens of articles about HER EMAILS in the spring and summer of 2016, then dozens more in September and October about HER FOUNDATION and DNC shenanigans?

Because it's the "Jaws" equivalancy:::"Martin, you don't appreciate the raw difference. I say 'barracuda',,,everybody is 'huh?, what?' I say "shark" and we have a panic on the 4th of July."

Same with this...Media says what you said above. "huh?, what?" Media says "Russia" and we have Florida, Florida, Florida. like in '00.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:24 PM
The 2 are not mutually exclusive tbqhExplain.

An FBI investigation announced right before the election could hardly have been calculated to help HRC's chances.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:25 PM

To assure us there was nothing untoward, to ensure She was clean. Was hit wise, did it work? Hindsight is 20/20.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:26 PM
Because it's the "Jaws" equivalancy:::"Martin, you don't appreciate the raw difference. I say 'barracuda',,,everybody is 'huh?, what?' I say "shark" and we have a panic on the 4th of July."

Same with this...Media says what you said above. "huh?, what?" Media says "Russia" and we have Florida, Florida, Florida. like in '00.:lol

Free speech, man.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:28 PM
To assure us there was nothing untoward, to ensure She was clean. Was hit wise, did it work? Hindsight is 20/20.The announcement didn't help HRC. I thought the FBI wasn't supposed to confirm or deny ongoing investigations and was supposed to take care not to interfere with elctions, but whatever.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 01:30 PM
hater still carries a torch for DJT.

Thread is a conspiracy addled DJT cultist.

hater
Media endorsements:
Newspapers

Candidate Total
Hillary Clinton 500
No endorsement 82
Not Donald Trump. 30
Donald Trump 28

Yeah the media was not in the tank for Shillary :lmao :lmao :lol

:lmao winedrinker

TheGreatYacht
New Info On Assassinations of RFK, JFK, MLK

https://youtu.be/t5hUaBmxAtY

hater

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Media endorsements:
Newspapers

Candidate Total
Hillary Clinton 500
No endorsement 82
Not Donald Trump. 30
Donald Trump 28

Yeah the media was not in the tank for Shillary :lmao :lmao :lolThat was just common sense. Trump is a terrible president.

Do you think he's a good president?

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 01:33 PM
New Info On Assassinations of RFK, JFK, MLK

https://youtu.be/t5hUaBmxAtY

haterI'm assuming she believes in Jew conspiracies but not in conditioner.

TheGreatYacht
08-24-2019, 01:47 PM
I'm assuming she believes in Jew conspiracies but not in conditioner.

She doesn't even mention Jews on the video :lol

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 01:52 PM
She doesn't even mention Jews on the video :lolOh, my apologies.

What does she say? Sum it up.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:53 PM
The announcement didn't help HRC. I thought the FBI wasn't supposed to confirm or deny ongoing investigations and was supposed to take care not to interfere with elctions, but whatever.

They weren't supposed to. When he did, at that moment I was enraged because I thought it would help her. I was wrong, but, I still believe that was the intent.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:54 PM
Oh, my apologies.

OMG. Guys, I'm having heart palpitations. Pav's just broke his apology cherry.

Thread
08-24-2019, 01:57 PM
hater still carries a torch for DJT.

Thread is a conspiracy addled DJT cultist.

But, hater won't declare in broad daylight. He's afraid to be seen in DJT's regular company. I'm proud to stand next to the Messiah.

hater
08-24-2019, 02:01 PM
She doesn't even mention Jews on the video :lol

:lmao chump

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 02:06 PM
They weren't supposed to. When he did, at that moment I was enraged because I thought it would help her. I was wrong, but, I still believe that was the intent.I suppose you'd say the same had Comey shot her with a gun on 5th Avenue.

TheGreatYacht
08-24-2019, 02:07 PM
There is a conspiracy out there though that JFK wanted to order inspections of Israel to stop them from having nuclear weapons so he got assassinated for that. Maybe there is some truth to that as well. Idk

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 02:09 PM
There is a conspiracy out there though that JFK wanted to order inspections of Israel to stop them from having nuclear weapons so he got assassinated for that. Maybe there is some truth to that as well. IdkSo Jews.

TheGreatYacht
08-24-2019, 03:44 PM
How and why US sanctions are killing people

https://youtu.be/wOW3oGNeZ1A

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Media endorsements:
Newspapers

Candidate Total
Hillary Clinton 500
No endorsement 82
Not Donald Trump. 30
Donald Trump 28

Yeah the media was not in the tank for Shillary :lmao :lmao :lol

:lmao winedrinkerTrump was a historically bad candidate, second most unpopular ever, trailing only HRC.

He got as many newspaper endorsements as he deserved on the merits. It's a sign of the degeneracy of journalism that he got any, tbh.

Thread
08-24-2019, 03:54 PM
Trump was a historically bad candidate, second most unpopular ever, trailing only HRC.

He got as many newspaper as he deserved on the merits. It's a sign of the degeneracy of journalism that he got any, tbh.

Anyone, either side of the football that would base their vote on a newspaper backing is just gross, but, it actually happens.

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 04:25 PM
Anyone, either side of the football that would base their vote on a newspaper backing is just gross, but, it actually happens.Degeneracy of the voters too. I'll buy that.

hater
08-24-2019, 08:51 PM
Trump was a historically bad candidate, second most unpopular ever, trailing only HRC.

He got as many newspaper endorsements as he deserved on the merits. It's a sign of the degeneracy of journalism that he got any, tbh.

U said Media was not in the tank for Hillary. I JUST PROVED YOU THEY WERE. Now you claim he was a terrible candidate. So what? Media was still in the tank for Hillary. Take the L and move on.

BTW about 50% of Americans disagree with you that Trump was. Terrible candidate

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 08:56 PM
You exaggerate the potency of your example, hater, newspapers are so 20th century.

Newspapers are not "the media."

Pavlov
08-24-2019, 09:06 PM
U said Media was not in the tank for Hillary. I JUST PROVED YOU THEY WERE. Now you claim he was a terrible candidate. So what? Media was still in the tank for Hillary. Take the L and move on.

BTW about 50% of Americans disagree with you that Trump was. Terrible candidateWhy would newspapers endorse the worse candidate?

hater
08-24-2019, 09:15 PM
You exaggerate the potency of your example, hater, newspapers are so 20th century.

Newspapers are not "the media."

:lmao newspapers are not the media :lmao

Winehole23
08-24-2019, 09:51 PM
:lmao newspapers are not the media :lmaoMost people don't get their news from newsprint in 2019.

FB, Twitter, blogs, and good old fashioned TV all put newspapers in the shade. The notion that newspapers still function as gatekeepers is quaint.

hater
08-25-2019, 07:35 AM
You went from "media was not in the tank for Hillary" to "well Trump was terrible anyway" to "newspapers are not media". :lmao

You embarrassing yourself ma nig :lol

Winehole23
08-25-2019, 10:21 AM
muh media conspiracies

Lol hater

Thread
08-25-2019, 10:29 AM
muh media conspiracies

Lol hater

He did nail that Winester rump to the barn door there, buddy-boy. Gotcha!

TheGreatYacht
08-25-2019, 05:45 PM
muh media conspiracies

Lol hater

Are you in favor of sanctioning Venezuela and doing regime change because you believe what your government and CNN tells you? Be honest.