PDA

View Full Version : Popovich shruggs off first USA loss in 13 years with a joke "I traded Patty"

testies
08-25-2019, 11:40 PM
https://streamable.com/1oi8y

Now USA fans will also have to deal with his unprofessionalism, joking around with embarassing sporting moments.

Dude was on coaching staff for the last loss 13 years ago too :lol:lol

I'm happy though, even if he wins the world cup this stint has already been a failure. In years to come everyone will remember "USA don't lose since that game vs AUS where Pop was the coach (....)" lol.

Yogatti
08-25-2019, 11:43 PM
More important things than Basketball of course. :pop:Where is his monthly Trump rant?

testies
08-25-2019, 11:49 PM
"I took Stevie to some great vineyards in Melbourne. There we talked about how he can fleece RC in upcoming window"

ducks
08-26-2019, 12:30 AM
Losing is not a joke
Pop is a fucking old liberal

Robz4000
08-26-2019, 01:15 AM
:depressed was hoping it wasn't a joke

Frenchfred
08-26-2019, 01:39 AM
More important things than Basketball of course. :pop:Where is his monthly Trump rant?

hard to keep up with trump and hundreds of stupid daily tweets.

Frenchfred
08-26-2019, 01:42 AM

Now USA fans will also have to deal with his unprofessionalism, joking around with embarassing sporting moments.

I'm happy though, even if he wins the world cup this stint has already been a failure. In years to come everyone will remember "USA don't lose since that game vs AUS where Pop was the coach (....)" lol.

People won’t remember who was coaching. They might remember that superstars were too concerned with their health to play for their national team though.

UnWantedTheory
08-26-2019, 02:38 AM
People won’t remember who was coaching. They might remember that superstars were too concerned with their health to play for their national team though.

Spurtacular
08-26-2019, 02:51 AM
This is nothing that a glass of wine can't fix.

Spurtacular
08-26-2019, 02:52 AM

Agree, except substitute health concerns with lack of patriotism.

It will be a blight on Gregg's resume though.

99 Problems
08-26-2019, 04:15 AM
Draymond working the phones begging MVPatty to join their once 73 show pony outfit.

MannyIsGod
08-26-2019, 05:13 AM

"Spurs fan"

DMC
08-26-2019, 05:57 AM

Rightfully so. These guys are sitting on 200+ million, they cannot just risk that for free so some other organization can make the profit from it. In the past many did for shoe sales, but now with the global market the way it is, personal appearances during these games isn't required.

You can live ok on 200m. You don't need the extra 30m you might bring in from the exposure. Guys walk away from teams and leave more than that on the table.

Genovaswitness
08-26-2019, 06:37 AM
It’s a shame that my favorite team’s coach has become a caricature of himself

TimDunkem
08-26-2019, 06:56 AM

He started to believe his own legend after 2014. I guess you can say that he never got over himself.

Othyus Lalanne
08-26-2019, 07:08 AM

Patriotism - playing this tourney?

That is more complex...

exstatic
08-26-2019, 08:46 AM

Plenty of 20-somethings who aren't even on playoff teams taking a pass. Doubt their health is a concern.

Spurtacular
08-26-2019, 09:02 AM
Patriotism - playing this tourney?

That is more complex...

It may not be fair; but that's what gets hung on them for letting their country down.

cd98
08-26-2019, 09:09 AM
The fact that losing an exhibition game like this get such media and fan attention is why the best players opt not to play. None of the superstars want to play unless all of them play.

Keepin' it real
08-26-2019, 10:05 AM
I'm outraged! I need a safe space.

SupremeGuy
08-26-2019, 10:25 AM
More important things than Basketball of course. :pop:Where is his monthly Trump rant?:lol

Dex
08-26-2019, 10:56 AM
Everyone: Man, this roster is awful! I can't believe that all of USA's best players pulled out!

Also everyone: Wow, I can't believe this team lost an exhibition game!

Some of you guys clearly need bigger things to worry about if this really upsets you that much.

Dennis the Menace
08-26-2019, 03:45 PM
Wine > Winning

TimmyBuckets
08-26-2019, 03:46 PM

More like ST is a caricature of itself

FkLA
08-26-2019, 04:16 PM
Goes to show you how entitled Americans are. From the players, who don't have anywhere near the pride in representing their country that the rest of the world has. To the fans, who go nuts over losing what is literally a meaningless game. The Australians treated it like their Super Bowl and Pop treated it like what it was--a friendly scrimmage.

Frenchfred
08-26-2019, 04:54 PM
Rightfully so. These guys are sitting on 200+ million, they cannot just risk that for free so some other organization can make the profit from it. In the past many did for shoe sales, but now with the global market the way it is, personal appearances during these games isn't required.

You can live ok on 200m. You don't need the extra 30m you might bring in from the exposure. Guys walk away from teams and leave more than that on the table.

So money is more important than patriotism?

MultiTroll
08-26-2019, 05:10 PM
:lol The Olympics are more about money then patriotism.

all_heart
08-26-2019, 05:21 PM
There's more NBA talent on those international rosters now.. couple that with less veteran superstars on Team USA..

MultiTroll
08-26-2019, 05:22 PM
Goes to show you how entitled Americans are. From the players, who don't have anywhere near the pride in representing their country that the rest of the world has. To the fans, who go nuts over losing what is literally a meaningless game. The Australians treated it like their Super Bowl and Pop treated it like what it was--a friendly scrimmage.
Hey on that note maybe we can get one of the good ST choppers to place Pops face into this pic.
You know, "what, me worry?" about this game, the win streak and this Olympics.
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/buttigieg-neuman-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&strip=all

Budkin
08-26-2019, 05:41 PM
Dude who gives a shit? It was an exhibition game. We don't have our best players. And they won by 4 points. Jesus.

FkLA
08-26-2019, 06:29 PM
Hey on that note maybe we can get one of the good ST choppers to place Pops face into this pic.
You know, "what, me worry?" about this game, the win streak and this Olympics.
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/buttigieg-neuman-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&strip=all

If they lose in the WC then it'll warrant some criticism, especially if he plays mad scientist with line-ups. This though? It's just a scrimmage. They also lost some scrimmages to the Select Team (when White was still on it) and to some G-League guys.

In soccer, this shit wouldn't even go in the record books. Like it wouldn't even count towards head to head records between USA-Australia.

Seventyniner
08-26-2019, 10:59 PM
More like ST is a caricature of itself

A caricature of a caricature? Caricatureception??

MultiTroll
08-26-2019, 11:22 PM
If they lose in the WC then it'll warrant some criticism, especially if he plays mad scientist with line-ups. This though? It's just a scrimmage. They also lost some scrimmages to the Select Team (when White was still on it) and to some G-League guys.

In soccer, this shit wouldn't even go in the record books. Like it wouldn't even count towards head to head records between USA-Australia.
Last regular season the Spurs looked bleak a couple times and then went on nice win streaks. So I know CIA Pop is not doomed.

Find it hard to believe roster construction was not foreseen. Since all the *great* minds have purportedly been working on this. CIA Wino claiming he thought about it every day.

cutewizard
08-27-2019, 05:03 AM
Hmmmmm

cutewizard
08-27-2019, 05:03 AM
Hmmm hmmmm

cutewizard
08-27-2019, 05:04 AM
Pop shall come back

bklynspursfan
08-27-2019, 10:28 AM
Everyone: Man, this roster is awful! I can't believe that all of USA's best players pulled out!

Also everyone: Wow, I can't believe this team lost an exhibition game!

Some of you guys clearly need bigger things to worry about if this really upsets you that much.

Dude who gives a shit? It was an exhibition game. We don't have our best players. And they won by 4 points. Jesus.

08-27-2019, 10:48 AM
Yes

MannyIsGod
08-27-2019, 10:55 AM
No one outside of "Spurs fans" who hate Pop on this site care about the loss tbh.

Genovaswitness
08-27-2019, 11:02 AM
maybe pop doing a shit job coaching the USA team is his way of kneeling because silver doesn’t allow it in the NBA tbh

MultiTroll
08-27-2019, 11:05 AM
No one outside of "Spurs fans" who hate Pop on this site care about the loss tbh.
I'm anticipating continued defensiveness from the Pollyanna Poppers as this FIBA thing goes deeper. :lol

Dex
08-27-2019, 12:34 PM

jermaine
08-27-2019, 12:42 PM

Why are you on a Spurs fan of? I feel sorry for you

DMC
08-27-2019, 05:24 PM

Patriotism? These are people who take a knee at the anthem. You think they give a shit about patriotism?

UZER
08-27-2019, 05:37 PM
Patriotism? These are people who take a knee at the anthem. You think they give a shit about patriotism?

They cared when Obama was in office.

DMC
08-27-2019, 08:35 PM
They cared when Obama was in office.

Not about patriotism.

J_Paco
08-27-2019, 09:50 PM

Pretty sure none of the major players that bowed out of FIBA have ever "taken a knee" and most already represented our country in the Olympics.

rastaspur
08-28-2019, 12:15 AM
Y'all niggas are whiny little bitches. Sounding like little bitch asses.

This team sucks tbh. If they are going to win it this summer then they have got to come together and play a team game. No superstars at all. Not one, much less 5 or more like recent years.

He's got to coach these guys up. I wouldnt be suprised if pop let that shit happen tbh. It's tackling fuel, motivation and a clear slap of reality to each player that they better buy in or wind up getting embarassed in a game that actually counts.

Frenchfred
08-28-2019, 12:39 AM

Yes actually I do. Probably more than Trump supporters who think that patriotism is about bumping their chest yelling “USA”, owning a gun, a big pickup truck and bombing other countries to prove that they are stronger.

FrostKing
08-28-2019, 01:02 AM
Yes actually I do. Probably more than Trump supporters who think that patriotism is about bumping their chest yelling “USA”, owning a gun, a big pickup truck and bombing other countries to prove that they are stronger.
Those types live in America because they dislike the rest of the World. Taking a knee types live in America because the rest of the World dislikes them.

Othyus Lalanne
08-28-2019, 05:22 AM
It may not be fair; but that's what gets hung on them for letting their country down.

It hurts their brand because...?

How many people even care?

Spurtacular
08-28-2019, 02:33 PM
It hurts their brand because...?

How many people even care?

Not sure it hurts their brand. It could hurt their legacy. Some millions of dollars are left on the table is all. I honestly don't care that much. It's just sports.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-28-2019, 03:04 PM
Says a Person with over 22 THOUSAND posts on a SPURS FAN message board he has been "doing things" on since 2004. Do you see the flaw in you're logic here and on this platform my mans? Oh, probably not. That's what happens when you're a member of a CULT.

PopaCult
ClutofPop

You're funny. What's the non-supportive Spurs subculture referred to, the one where everyone cliff-jumps at the slightest hint of problem, and constantly criticizes the best team and front-office in the history of sports? Is that also a cult, or just a bunch of fucktards? I can tell you what it will be...fucking crickets in here except for the real fans should this team ever hit a losing stretch. Dex and his 22K posts will be one of the few true fans left standing.

R. DeMurre
08-28-2019, 03:18 PM
I expect Serbia to win the WC this time around... Jokic is better than anyone on Team USA, and Bogdanovic & Bjelica are much more familiar with the International game than the Americans.

Genovaswitness
08-28-2019, 03:20 PM
I expect Serbia to win the WC this time around... Jokic is better than anyone on Team USA, and Bogdanovic & Bjelica are much more familiar with the International game than the Americans.

it's not about basketball

R. DeMurre
08-28-2019, 03:24 PM
it's not about basketball

What do you mean?

Genovaswitness
08-28-2019, 03:53 PM
What do you mean?

it's about being a human being on this earth it's about kneeling during the national anthem it's about getting over yourself

ECOV
08-28-2019, 04:59 PM
Speak for yourselfs putos

DMC
08-29-2019, 11:42 PM

That outburst was pretty fucking stupid tbh

DMC
08-29-2019, 11:44 PM
Pretty sure none of the major players that bowed out of FIBA have ever "taken a knee" and most already represented our country in the Olympics.

"Patriotism" has nothing to do with it, so expecting someone to play because of it is silly. They aren't sitting out because of lack of patriotism, but for financial/business reasons. It's a toy they've grown tired of playing with.

diceman
08-30-2019, 12:18 AM
You're funny. What's the non-supportive Spurs subculture referred to, the one where everyone cliff-jumps at the slightest hint of problem, and constantly criticizes the best team and front-office in the history of sports? Is that also a cult, or just a bunch of fucktards? I can tell you what it will be...fucking crickets in here except for the real fans should this team ever hit a losing stretch. Dex and his 22K posts will be one of the few true fans left standing.

:clap

J_Paco
08-30-2019, 01:19 AM
"Patriotism" has nothing to do with it, so expecting someone to play because of it is silly. They aren't sitting out because of lack of patriotism, but for financial/business reasons. It's a toy they've grown tired of playing with.

Agreed, but also because of "fear of injury" too. Both aren't really legitimate reasons to stay home, yet FIBA is really to blame with the terrible scheduling of the tournament.

Frenchfred
08-30-2019, 08:40 AM
That outburst was pretty fucking stupid tbh

Whatever you say

Frenchfred
08-30-2019, 08:42 AM
Those types live in America because they dislike the rest of the World. Taking a knee types live in America because the rest of the World dislikes them.

Trust me, the world doesn’t care about NFL players kneeling but the world dislikes greatly Trump supporters. The only Europeans who like Trump vote far right and other fascist parties.

Genovaswitness
08-30-2019, 11:00 AM
Trust me, the world doesn’t care about NFL players kneeling but the world dislikes greatly Trump supporters. The only Europeans who like Trump vote far right and other fascist parties.

fuck Europe LMAO

Play Boban
08-30-2019, 10:06 PM
Trump should fire poop and replace him with someone more loyal tbh

ZeusWillJudge
08-30-2019, 10:18 PM

LOL. And by "the world", you mean the 12 people you know personally from the bar?

From now on, any time I want to know what the whole world is thinking, I'm just going to consult French Fred's World Poll. :lol

Frenchfred
08-31-2019, 09:56 AM
LOL. And by "the world", you mean the 12 people you know personally from the bar?

From now on, any time I want to know what the whole world is thinking, I'm just going to consult French Fred's World Poll. :lol

In London alone you had more than 250 000 anti-Trump protestors
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/uk/trump-visit-london-protests-intl/index.html

You got to love the countries that show more support to Trump, shining examples of democracies. Well, for the rest the world doesn’t like him, just as I said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-25/chart-of-the-day-trump-global-approval/9899778

I’m guessing that you don’t travel much, which would be very typical of an American republican, otherwise you would know that the world tends to dislike Republicans.

weeks
08-31-2019, 10:35 AM
I’m guessing that you don’t travel much, which would be very typical of an American

lot easier to travel to different countries when you live in europe you fucking retard

me driving to Seattle is basically going from Paris to Moscow

Genovaswitness
08-31-2019, 03:10 PM
In London alone you had more than 250 000 anti-Trump protestors
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/uk/trump-visit-london-protests-intl/index.html

You got to love the countries that show more support to Trump, shining examples of democracies. Well, for the rest the world doesn’t like him, just as I said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-25/chart-of-the-day-trump-global-approval/9899778

I’m guessing that you don’t travel much, which would be very typical of an American republican, otherwise you would know that the world tends to dislike Republicans.

fuck London

Big P
08-31-2019, 03:11 PM

Who gives a fuck who the euro cucks like or don't like...remember if it wasn't for the USA you'd be speaking German.

koriwhat
08-31-2019, 04:11 PM

:tu

man the early 90's were rough waters to wade through with the spurs... love the spurs til the day i die.

koriwhat
Who gives a fuck who the euro cucks like or don't like...remember if it wasn't for the USA you'd be speaking German.

:tu

koriwhat
fuck London

exactly!

KobesAchilles
08-31-2019, 05:20 PM
They were also all gonna speak Russian too before the benevolent USA gave them all money so they could finance their countries like they were start up companies.

Genovaswitness
08-31-2019, 07:05 PM
They were also all gonna speak Russian too before the benevolent USA gave them all money so they could finance their countries like they were start up companies.

Europe is the USA’s welfare baby. Everything they have is owed to us

Genovaswitness
08-31-2019, 07:06 PM

NameLess Scrub
08-31-2019, 08:07 PM
What an interesting turn this thread has made...

Anyway, the NBA made winning gold in this competitions a joke. It's too easy for them. They're way superior talent wise and it doesn't matter who is coaching them.
If anything, this constant quitting the team for financial reasons could force Pop to actually coach and even look good if they win with this roster.

You know Serbia is a threat. They've been a basketball standard for more than 30 years.

phxspurfan
09-01-2019, 01:05 AM
lol they put the USA game on BSPN+ so no one will watch it. Nice

Frenchfred
09-01-2019, 07:41 AM

Always the same stupid argument brought by conservative. So I’ll do the same, if it wasn’t for the french you’d have a Queen and speak with a proper accent.

Frenchfred
09-01-2019, 07:44 AM

:lol conservatives are so stupid. And why do you think the US didn’t want Europe to be Russian? to have trading partners and make sure that the US would be the only powerhouse.

Frenchfred
09-01-2019, 07:46 AM

Perfect stereotype of what the rest of the world think about an american republican. Please tell me that you are fat and the stereotype would be perfect :lol

Mr. Body
09-01-2019, 09:28 AM

Well, they may have to come save us soon. We're not far from full-blown fascism.

buujness
09-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Well, they may have to come save us soon. We're not far from full-blown fascism.

KobesAchilles
09-01-2019, 10:30 AM
:lol conservatives are so stupid. And why do you think the US didn’t want Europe to be Russian? to have trading partners and make sure that the US would be the only powerhouse.

Your’e right, I just completely made up the Marshall Plan. Never mind the fact that I’m an independent and only like 30% of Americans belong to one party, the other 70% are like me... Well duh we didn’t want all of Europe to be commies and they were contemplating it too let me tell you. Red propaganda everywhere during those days and they were starting to have some sway. I was being slightly facetious with the benevolent part but at the end of the day General Marshall knew what was up and we went with his plan. A true hero of the entire world. And you would really have to be stupid to say otherwise

UZER
09-01-2019, 11:07 AM
lol they put the USA game on BSPN+ so no one will watch it. Nice

Pop is taking all his Spurs shticks to team USA. He clearly hasn’t gotten over himself.

Genovaswitness
09-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Perfect stereotype of what the rest of the world think about an american republican. Please tell me that you are fat and the stereotype would be perfect :lol

nope

Orange man bad

Mr. Body
09-01-2019, 02:50 PM
Your’e right, I just completely made up the Marshall Plan. Never mind the fact that I’m an independent and only like 30% of Americans belong to one party, the other 70% are like me... Well duh we didn’t want all of Europe to be commies and they were contemplating it too let me tell you. Red propaganda everywhere during those days and they were starting to have some sway. I was being slightly facetious with the benevolent part but at the end of the day General Marshall knew what was up and we went with his plan. A true hero of the entire world. And you would really have to be stupid to say otherwise

:lol at thinking rebuilding Europe was a conservative idea. Who was in the White House, numbnuts?

Frenchfred
09-02-2019, 01:47 AM

So I think that we agree. My comment was about the benevolent part. The US did it in their interest, if Europe would have turned red then USSR would have been the biggest powerhouse on the planet. Plus, the US needed to have trade partners for their economy. Let’s not forget that big US corporations were dealing with the nazis even after the start of the war. In the US, money talks. That’s the same reason why the US invaded Iraq, money.

Frenchfred
09-02-2019, 01:50 AM
nope

Too bad, you are just half the cliche that the rest of the world has about American republicans.

Orange man bad

It depends if you consider racism bad. Some people among Trump supporters don’t seem to see that as a problem and even think that they are not racist.

koriwhat
09-02-2019, 03:42 PM
It depends if you consider racism bad. Some people among Trump supporters don’t seem to see that as a problem and even think that they are not racist.

you worry too much about America while your women get raped by raghead retards and you, as a man, just capitulate til your bitter end. :tu

weeks
09-02-2019, 10:47 PM
god damn there is not one place on this fucking planet i can escape this stupid political shit is there

daslicer
09-02-2019, 11:05 PM
god damn there is not one place on this fucking planet i can escape this stupid political shit is there

Well one thing I found out from this thread is the majority of #2 fanboys are only fanboys simply because they are upset at Pop being anti-Trump.

Frenchfred
09-03-2019, 01:35 AM
you worry too much about America while your women get raped by raghead retards and you, as a man, just capitulate til your bitter end. :tu

Another example. I love it :clap

Frenchfred
09-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Well one thing I found out from this thread is the majority of #2 fanboys are only fanboys simply because they are upset at Pop being anti-Trump.

Exactly

Degoat
09-03-2019, 09:26 AM
We just lost to turkey

Degoat
09-03-2019, 09:29 AM
Shit maybe not box score changed

Degoat
09-03-2019, 09:53 AM
We won by 1 point against turkey in OT

TDomination
09-03-2019, 09:56 AM
i'm trying to find a box score but i dont see one yet for this game

TDomination
09-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Okay found it,

Derrick White
11 minutes
2 points
0/1 FG
2/2 FT
2 REB
3 AST
2 TO

rjv
09-03-2019, 10:07 AM
i heard tatum had to be helped off the court after getting injured. the hits keep coming.

Larry O
09-03-2019, 10:24 AM
WHEW! The Squeaker in Shanghi! What a game! That was too close! Gotta feeling that it just may get more difficult for this team to win going forward. GO USA!!!

rjv
09-03-2019, 10:25 AM
just read that tatum sprained his ankle and will be re-evaluated.

Genovaswitness
09-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Okay found it,

Derrick White
11 minutes
2 points
0/1 FG
2/2 FT
2 REB
3 AST
2 TO

:lmao :lmao

BEING TAKEN TO OT BY FUCKING TURKEY

:lmao

where are all the d white fucktard fanboys :lmao

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Genovaswitness
09-03-2019, 10:34 AM
honestly though if pop can win with these garbage ass players it cements his GOAT status

rasuo214
09-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Turkey missed 4 straight FTs to ice the game.

phxspurfan
09-03-2019, 11:06 AM
It was exactly the type of game the Americans feared. Their offense tightened up, their big men were outplayed and the opposition had no fear of them from the opening tip.

Walker, Mitchell and Tatum were 8-of-32 shooting in regulation, a classic formula that will give this team issues because of its general lack of firepower.

With the game in the balance in the final minute of the fourth quarter, Gregg Popovich was so unsure of his big men that he took them all off the floor and left undersized Tatum and Middleton to play center. Ersan Ilyasova, a power forward in the NBA but taller than any American, made back-to-back baskets, including a putback.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27528037/team-usa-beats-turkey-ot-tatum-injured

UZER
09-03-2019, 11:10 AM
It was exactly the type of game the Americans feared. Their offense tightened up, their big men were outplayed and the opposition had no fear of them from the opening tip.

Walker, Mitchell and Tatum were 8-of-32 shooting in regulation, a classic formula that will give this team issues because of its general lack of firepower.

With the game in the balance in the final minute of the fourth quarter, Gregg Popovich was so unsure of his big men that he took them all off the floor and left undersized Tatum and Middleton to play center. Ersan Ilyasova, a power forward in the NBA but taller than any American, made back-to-back baskets, including a putback.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27528037/team-usa-beats-turkey-ot-tatum-injured

Don’t forget, this guy took Duncan out of a game 6 finals clinching last minute play.

rjv
09-03-2019, 11:13 AM
every team will run a zone against this team and dare them to hit the threes, which they did not, today.

r0drig0lac
09-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Duncan is the goat

SpurSpike
09-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Seems like pop is resorting to his Spurs ways of coaching by letting the enemy beat themselves...

Larry O
09-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Seems like pop is resorting to his Spurs ways of coaching by letting the enemy beat themselves...

Yeah, you can definitely recognize the "Spurs' System" with the way this team is playing. Don't know if that is good or bad. Hmmm... wonder if Pop could win a NBA chip with this FIBA roster if they were with the Spurs. :)

GAustex
09-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Without Duncan Pop is dust in the wind

koriwhat
09-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Another example. I love it :clap

Example of racism? What race is Islam? Lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-03-2019, 03:26 PM
The A list NBA players will return for the Olympics. We've got a lot of scrubs out there. And we're getting brow beat with the international rules. The NBA is training today's players to be a bunch of pussies out there. Guys can't make a shot when someone touches them anymore.

rjv
09-03-2019, 04:30 PM
The A list NBA players will return for the Olympics. We've got a lot of scrubs out there. And we're getting brow beat with the international rules. The NBA is training today's players to be a bunch of pussies out there. Guys can't make a shot when someone touches them anymore.

oddly enough, tatum managed to draw a foul with his legs kicked out and that last second three point attempt.

Larry O
09-03-2019, 05:04 PM
If Tatum goes down with an ankle injury, this could spell trouble for the FIBA team. He, Walker & Mitchell are the top scorers on this team. When Kuzma went home due to his ankle injury, I think, that took away another key scoring option. If Tatum doesn't play or come back, Jayen Brown will have to step up into the starting lineup & be that next scorer or perhaps it's Joe Harris or Khris Middleton to add to the scoring punch for this team. GO TEAM USA!!!

Dex
09-03-2019, 05:20 PM
oddly enough, tatum managed to draw a foul with his legs kicked out and that last second three point attempt.

Eh...he kicked the leg out but Cedi still made hip-to-hip contact. That's a foul every day of the week.