PDA

View Full Version : :lmao MSNBC Helps Itself To An Extra Helping Of The Russian Hoax Sheeot :lmao

Spurtacular
08-29-2019, 01:58 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/msnbcs-odonnell-says-he-should-not-have-reported-unverified-claim-on-air-about-trump-loans/ar-AAGt3Sl?ocid=spartanntp

Thread
08-29-2019, 02:07 AM
He should resign immediately & if he refuses he should be fired.

Spurtacular
08-29-2019, 02:27 AM

Won't happen. The powers that be shamelessly uphold all of these corporate lobbyists. They're throwing it in your face that they have no standard to abide.

Thread
08-29-2019, 02:29 AM
Won't happen. The powers that be shamelessly uphold all of these corporate lobbyists. They're throwing it in your face that they have no standard to abide.

Exactly. Get 'em dead to rights & they cannot take it.

Reck
08-29-2019, 02:35 AM

Look at you shamelessly calling for people to get fired of resign when you're standing pat with the Fox crew.

Hannity, Tucker, Geanine the witch and that stupid bitch Ingraham should all have been fired years ago.

But Thread.....you remained quiet then.

Thread
08-29-2019, 02:38 AM
Look at you shamelessly calling for people to get fired of resign when you're standing pat with the Fox crew.

Hannity, Tucker, Geanine the witch and that stupid bitch Ingraham should all have been fired years ago.

That's your lookout.

Spurtacular
08-29-2019, 03:03 AM

Whataboutism from the eunuch. :lol

hater
08-29-2019, 08:05 AM

Truth nuke imo

hater
08-29-2019, 08:06 AM
:lmao at nbc

You know your conspiracy theory is 5errible when Rachel Maddow says "what??" when you tell it to her :lmao :lmao

Spurs Homer
08-29-2019, 08:59 AM
"Tonight, we are retracting the story. We don't know whether the information is inaccurate, but the fact is we do know it wasn't ready for broadcast, and for that I apologize," O’Donnell said on Wednesday's broadcast.

oh, i'd say it was accurate and will be proven to be accurate.

Just watch.

hater
08-29-2019, 10:37 AM
"Tonight, we are retracting the story. We don't know whether the information is inaccurate, but the fact is we do know it wasn't ready for broadcast, and for that I apologize," O’Donnell said on Wednesday's broadcast.

Just watch.

Yup it was accurate. Accurately fake news

boutons_deux
08-29-2019, 10:43 AM

Just watch.

It is VERY plausible, and was consistent with my guesses that DB's $100Ms lent to Trash were actually deposits from Russians laundered by DB and tagged for Trash.

And Russians made sure Trash knew his loan was actually Russian $100Ms.

And we KNOW that DB has been convicted and fined for money laundering, as has Trash.

DB ignored internal warnings about money from Jared.

Thread
08-29-2019, 11:24 AM
He can dish it out, but he can’t take it.

FOX is your lookout.