PDA

View Full Version : 4 dead, 30 missing after California boat fire as massive search continues

DC23
09-02-2019, 02:32 PM
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-02/massive-rescue-operation-after-dozens-trapped-in-boat-fire-off-santa-barbara

Ship caught fire (or was set on fire by crew) during the middle of the night while all passengers were sleeping. All crew members escape and are safe, 4 passengers dead and the remaining 30 unaccounted for, and are all likely dead. As far as I am concerned all crew members are murderers.

Thread
09-02-2019, 02:37 PM
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-02/massive-rescue-operation-after-dozens-trapped-in-boat-fire-off-santa-barbara

Ship caught fire (or was set on fire by crew) during the middle of the night while all passengers were sleeping. All crew members escape and are safe, 4 passengers dead and the remaining 30 unaccounted for, and are all likely dead. As far as I am concerned all crew members are murderers.

If they didn't ban boats after Titanic, they ain't gonna start now.

CNN will keep this on the down low.

Pavlov
09-02-2019, 02:41 PM

Ship caught fire (or was set on fire by crew) during the middle of the night while all passengers were sleeping. All crew members escape and are safe, 4 passengers dead and the remaining 30 unaccounted for, and are all likely dead. As far as I am concerned all crew members are murderers.Why would the crew set the boat on fire on purpose?

Thread
09-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Why would the crew set the boat on fire on purpose?

Perhaps, they're disgruntled.

tee, hee.

clambake
09-02-2019, 02:42 PM

its an all muslim crew

clambake
09-02-2019, 02:43 PM
or just 5 more sick whitey's

DC23
09-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Just a theory. Why would someone rob a bank? Why would someone commit act of terrorism or become a mass shooter? It's most likely the the ship caught on fire and the crew selfishly saved themselves and the passengers were all asleep. Either way you frame you the crew are murderers.

Pavlov
09-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Just a theory. Why would someone rob a bank?To get money.

Why would someone commit act of terrorism or become a mass shooter?For a political cause or on individual's desire to kill.

It's most likely the the ship caught on fire and the crew selfishly saved themselves and the passengers were all asleep. Either way you frame you the crew are murderers.No. If you frame it the way they couldn't reach the passengers, they aren't murderers.

Again, why would five crew members conspire to murder 35 scuba divers and destroy the boat that provides their livelihood?

Spurs Homer
09-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Just a theory. Why would someone rob a bank? Why would someone commit act of terrorism or become a mass shooter? It's most likely the the ship caught on fire and the crew selfishly saved themselves and the passengers were all asleep. Either way you frame you the crew are murderers.

Sounds like you would sentence someone to a death sentence - upon hearing the first news report of a murder.

lol

DC23
09-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Sounds like you would sentence someone to a death sentence - upon hearing the first news report of a murder.

lol
Are you suggesting the crew is not culpable?

Pavlov
09-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Are you suggesting the crew is not culpable?There is a high possibility they are not culpable. More likely than being culpable tbh.

What is your conspiracy theory?

DC23
09-02-2019, 03:03 PM
There is a high possibility they are not culpable. More likely than being culpable tbh.

What is your conspiracy theory?

It is not a conspiracy theory. It is pretty evident that a fire started at night while all passengers were asleep (whether the crew caused the fire or not is not relevant) and elected to escape and leave all the passengers to die.

Spurs Homer
09-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Are you suggesting the crew is not culpable?

It is unknown with the limited info currently available.

Pavlov
09-02-2019, 03:13 PM
It is not a conspiracy theory. It is pretty evident that a fire started at night while all passengers were asleep (whether the crew caused the fire or not is not relevant) and elected to escape and leave all the passengers to die.What if they tried and fire was blocking the only way into or out of the bunk room?

What is evident then?

ducks
09-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Ban boats now

Thread
09-02-2019, 04:04 PM
https://youtu.be/UDYVy954biU

Looks like a lot of fun though:::

Sizemore, trudging across at 3:15.

MultiTroll
09-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Why do people commit crimes?

Pavlov
09-03-2019, 12:36 AM
Why do people commit crimes?You didn't answer the question, Carbbs.

SnakeBoy
09-03-2019, 07:17 AM
Ban boats now

Just high capacity dive boats.

pgardn
09-03-2019, 07:24 AM
Ban boats now

Absolutely.

Much like the AR rifles, they are used to carry the majority of world trade hither and tither.
Ban cars and trucks as well. No basic transport.

The analogy is well thought out and solid, thanks ducks.

People in the rough part of Chicago are ramming each other with their freighters on Lake Michigan, it’s ridiculous.

DMC
09-03-2019, 10:42 PM
The crew doesn't use the same quarters as the passengers, and there's always a watch (supposed to be). The watch could have started the fire but it's more likely something one of the passengers brought aboard was flammable (O2 anyone?) and found an ignition source in the sleeping quarters, possibly exploded, crew abandoned ship ASAP.

Blake
09-03-2019, 11:26 PM
If they didn't ban boats after Titanic, they ain't gonna start now.

CNN will keep this on the down low.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/03/us/california-dive-boat-who-was-on-board/index.html

Blake
09-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Just high capacity dive boats.

You'll need to give a specific definition of what you mean here

Pavlov
09-03-2019, 11:30 PM
The crew doesn't use the same quarters as the passengers, and there's always a watch (supposed to be). The watch could have started the fire but it's more likely something one of the passengers brought aboard was flammable (O2 anyone?) and found an ignition source in the sleeping quarters, possibly exploded, crew abandoned ship ASAP.
Looking at the layout of the boat, my guess is the fire started in the galley above the bunk room blocking the only exit for the passengers and one crew member down there. The rest of the crew were in the bridge above the galley or aft near the engine and scuba gear.

Thread
09-03-2019, 11:45 PM
That is so beneath you, Cubby, and you know it.

When you go low, I go lower.

& that's just the way it's gonna be. Your side called down the thunder when you didn't let the old man be President. It's a boundless blood feud now.

The old man called my name, loud, clear, & unmistakable...

"Avenge me, boys, avenge me!!!"

& he will be avenged, ever more. My thirst will not be slaked. No paw will stop me, so, you need not attempt to paw your Pappy.

Signed,
- Pappy

Blake
09-04-2019, 12:22 AM
Lol "pragmatic" ^

SnakeBoy
09-04-2019, 12:27 AM

Dive boats capable of carrying 30 or more passengers

See, it's easy.

SnakeBoy
09-04-2019, 12:35 AM

Wait I changed my mind.

Any dive style boat using direct fuel injection regardless of carrying capacity

Thread
09-04-2019, 10:36 AM
I’m not talking about your politics, I was referring to the cheap, hackish level of comedy. You pulled a ducks. You’re better than that.

Don't paw at me, mono, I ain't in a pawin' mood.

DMC
09-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Looking at the layout of the boat, my guess is the fire started in the galley above the bunk room blocking the only exit for the passengers and one crew member down there. The rest of the crew were in the bridge above the galley or aft near the engine and scuba gear.

That would make sense. I've been on a boat very similar to that and the galley did sit just above the sleeping quarters. You basically go from the deck through a doorway downstairs into the sleeping Galley area that's basically a bunch of small bunk Style beds with curtains that you can draw. I could imagine in the middle of the night if that place filled up with smoke and you couldn't breathe the Panic trying to get out of there in the fire it wouldn't have taken long to kill everyone.

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Design of the boat as regards fire escape sounds pathetic.

DMC
09-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Design of the boat as regards fire escape sounds pathetic.

Boats in general 20 miles offshore aren't great for escaping fires from.

Airplanes at 20000 feet are even worse

A $400,000 sport fishing boat that sleeps eight would be a nightmare to escape a fire from if it was blocking the single door that exits the cabin

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Rumplove,
Regarding boat design, see a comment below.

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Boats in general 20 miles offshore aren't great for escaping fires from.
According to this atty and long time diver, this arrangement was very dangerous and not the norm:

Attorney Gordon Carey, who practices maritime law, said the captain and crew should have done what they could to put out the fire, but not to the point of losing their own lives.
"They may have an obligation to put themselves at risk, but they don't have an obligation to commit suicide and certain death to save the passengers," he said. "The captain's duty is very, very high. I don't think he has an obligation to kill himself, but he certainly has an obligation to do everything possible ... to get that fire out and to get those people out."
Carey, who is not a criminal lawyer, said it's possible the owner of the boat or captain could face charges if found criminally negligent for behavior or a design so reckless they should know peoples' lives would be at risk in the event of a fire.
Carey has been scuba diving for 50 years and has been on many long-distance voyages to exotic dive spots around the world. He said he's never been on a boat where the passengers slept below deck and he questioned why so many were crammed in a space toward the bow with only one staircase and one emergency hatch.
He said an owner or captain has to anticipate the normal range of risks — from collision to a breach of the hull to high seas to fire.
"If you have either designed or put into place an operation that, knowing the risks that are there, and fire is certainly one of them, that put people in a serious risk of dying, I guess that sort of rises to the level of what I would consider involuntary manslaughter," Carey said. "It's behaving recklessly in the face of known danger."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/investigation-to-determine-if-charges-filed-in-boat-fire/ar-AAGM2DI?ocid=spartandhp

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 09:35 PM
According to this atty and long time diver, this arrangement was very dangerous and not the norm:

Attorney Gordon Carey, who practices maritime law, said the captain and crew should have done what they could to put out the fire, but not to the point of losing their own lives.
"They may have an obligation to put themselves at risk, but they don't have an obligation to commit suicide and certain death to save the passengers," he said. "The captain's duty is very, very high. I don't think he has an obligation to kill himself, but he certainly has an obligation to do everything possible ... to get that fire out and to get those people out."
Carey, who is not a criminal lawyer, said it's possible the owner of the boat or captain could face charges if found criminally negligent for behavior or a design so reckless they should know peoples' lives would be at risk in the event of a fire.
Carey has been scuba diving for 50 years and has been on many long-distance voyages to exotic dive spots around the world. He said he's never been on a boat where the passengers slept below deck and he questioned why so many were crammed in a space toward the bow with only one staircase and one emergency hatch.
He said an owner or captain has to anticipate the normal range of risks — from collision to a breach of the hull to high seas to fire.
"If you have either designed or put into place an operation that, knowing the risks that are there, and fire is certainly one of them, that put people in a serious risk of dying, I guess that sort of rises to the level of what I would consider involuntary manslaughter," Carey said. "It's behaving recklessly in the face of known danger."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/investigation-to-determine-if-charges-filed-in-boat-fire/ar-AAGM2DI?ocid=spartandhpI agree there should have been an alternate exit, though it doesn't seem to be required.

So what?

You intimated the crew members that didn't die (one was in the bunk room) intentionally murdered all the divers and the crew member and destroyed the ship that provides their livelihood because reasons.

How does this boilerplate ambulance chaser screed support your conspiracy theory?

Thread
09-04-2019, 10:08 PM
I agree there should have been an alternate exit, though it doesn't seem to be required.

So what?

You intimated the crew members that didn't die (one was in the bunk room) intentionally murdered all the divers and the crew member and destroyed the ship that provides their livelihood because reasons.

How does this boilerplate ambulance chaser screed support your conspiracy theory?

I got 1 word for ya, Pav's..."disgruntled"

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 10:23 PM
I agree there should have been an alternate exit, though it doesn't seem to be required.

So what?

Have no idea what you are fabricating.
4 kids to feed thus need hit's? Anyway, anyhow?

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 10:25 PM
4 kids to feed thus need hit's? Anyway, anyhow?Have no idea what you are fabricating.

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Why do people commit crimes?What crime was committed here?

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I get that a lot on ST.

Back to the OP topic.
You were asking about reason why it might not be an accident.
1st off, I was not there and do not know for a fact what happened. I assume you were not either.

But enough irregularities / very lax preparations made that an investigation which includes ruling out murder is warranted. And is being done.

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 10:35 PM
What crime was committed here?
Still being investigated.
Not known at this time if a crime was committed or not.

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I get that a lot on ST.

Back to the OP topic.
You were asking about reason why it might not be an accident.
1st off, I was not there and do not know for a fact what happened. I assume you were not either.

But enough irregularities / very lax preparations made that an investigation which includes ruling out murder is warranted. And is being done. :lmao why would you even think it's murder?

I've already ruled it out.

Sorry, I'm way ahead of you. Happens a lot to you.

Spurtacular
09-04-2019, 11:45 PM
...murder?

I've already ruled it out.

Detective Chump :lol

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 11:46 PM
Detective Chump :lolDo you think it was murder, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
09-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Do you think it was murder, derp?

Yes or no.

I've only taken in bits and pieces. I have no idea.

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 11:49 PM
I've only taken in bits and pieces. I have no idea.lol following me in here for no reason.

Spurtacular
09-04-2019, 11:50 PM
lol following me in here for no reason.

You're on the case, apparently; no need to be so defensive.

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 11:51 PM
You're on the case, apparently; no need to be so defensive.:lol I'm mocking you for your stalking.

Spurtacular
09-04-2019, 11:56 PM
:lol I'm mocking you for your stalking.

:lol I'm mocking you for being a backseat wannabe detective.
:lol "I've ruled it out."

MultiTroll
09-04-2019, 11:56 PM
You're on the case, apparently; no need to be so defensive.
:rollin Rumphumper says he has already concluded his investigation.

Pavlov
09-04-2019, 11:59 PM
:lol I'm mocking you for being a backseat wannabe detective.
:lol "I've ruled it out."It was easy. I could be wrong.

You've acted like people are convicted felons with less investigation.

Pavlov
09-05-2019, 12:00 AM
:rollin Rumphumper says he has already concluded his investigation.Nope.

Sorry.

Tell me how it could be murder.

Let's see your theory.

DMC
09-05-2019, 03:01 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/investigation-to-determine-if-charges-filed-in-boat-fire/ar-AAGM2DI?ocid=spartandhp

Well maybe he's never been on an overnighter. Most dive boats are just flat platforms. Damn near all birthing is below deck on any boat. I mean unless you think they went out on a cruise liner.

DMC
09-05-2019, 03:05 PM
My first thought on the matter would not be murder. There's easier ways to do it without starting a fire and there's no guarantee starting a fire will kill everyone.

I would not rule out Foul Play of some sort meaning someone doing something in the galley they were not supposed to be doing like freebasing or some stupid shit. How it could have even been someone put something in the microwave that had metal on it and walked away from it.

Pavlov
09-05-2019, 06:41 PM
One theory is the fire started in the galley where phones and cameras were charging. Makes some sense.

Thread
09-05-2019, 08:21 PM
My first thought on the matter would not be murder. There's easier ways to do it without starting a fire and there's no guarantee starting a fire will kill everyone.

I would not rule out Foul Play of some sort meaning someone doing something in the galley they were not supposed to be doing like freebasing or some stupid shit. How it could have even been someone put something in the microwave that had metal on it and walked away from it.

I know, but, there's no fun & division in that. Don't let your thoughts loiter there, okay, D?

DMC
09-05-2019, 09:26 PM
One theory is the fire started in the galley where phones and cameras were charging. Makes some sense.

Especially big batteries like you'd use with dive equipment, and any accellerant like what they'd use to clean dive masks.

DMC
09-05-2019, 09:53 PM
I know, but, there's no fun & division in that. Don't let your thoughts loiter there, okay, D?

It's that hurricane that didn't wipe Florida off the face of the Earth that the MSM is fretting over.

Spurtacular
09-05-2019, 11:29 PM
It was easy. I could be wrong.

:lol Detective Chump doesn't understand the implications of ruling something out.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 02:37 AM
:lol Detective Chump doesn't understand the implications of ruling something out.:lol derp doesn't understand that I'm not actually investigating the incident.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 02:55 AM
:lol derp doesn't understand that I'm not actually investigating the incident.

So, you're ruling stuff out without investigating?

:lmao No-endgame compulsive Chump. :lmao

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 03:07 AM
So, you're ruling stuff out without investigating?After reading a bit? Yes.

Because I'm not actually investigating anything.

:lol derp thinks I'm an actual investigator

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 04:19 AM
After reading a bit? Yes.

Because I'm not actually investigating anything.

:lol derp thinks I'm an actual investigator

You ruled stuff out after investigating, Detective Chump.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 07:31 AM
You ruled stuff out after investigating, Detective Chump.Sure. If you want to call reading two articles and a website an investigation.

It's not an official investigation.

Do you understand the difference?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Sure. If you want to call reading two articles and a website an investigation.

It's what you call an investigation apparently.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 09:25 AM
It's what you call an investigation apparently.Nope.

What are you even arguing now?

I don't think it was murder. You're present and ignorant.

lol derp

boutons_deux
09-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Apparently, all the crew were asleep.

One was supposed to be watchman.

Regulations violated, people dead

All regulations bad according to rightwingnutjobs.

Freedom! Don't Regulate on Me!

Will any crew be punished? They were responsible for the boat.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 05:40 PM
Nope.

What are you even arguing now?

I don't think it was murder. You're present and ignorant.

lol derp

I'm not arguing. I'm laughing your dumb ass methodology that you've admitted is dumb ass.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 06:29 PM
I'm not arguing. I'm laughing your dumb ass methodology that you've admitted is dumb ass.
When did I admit that?

Quote the exact words.

lol ignorant and present derp

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 10:13 PM
When did I admit that?

Quote the exact words.

Sure. If you want to call reading two articles and a website an investigation.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/11sV0mwXMM5sJi/source.gif

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 10:18 PM
:crySo you're saying you called it an investigation.

lol present ignorant derp

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 10:22 PM
So you're saying you called it an investigation.

I'm saying you conducted an investigation and then issued a finding. I'm sorry basic words give you such a hard time, gumshoe.

lol jaded ignorant dump

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:17 PM
I'm saying you conducted an investigation and then issued a finding.If you want to call it that.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:25 PM
If you want to call it that.

:cry If you want to call muh investigation an investigation :cry

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:26 PM
:cry If you want to call muh investigation an investigation :cryI'm not calling it an investigation.

You really want to while knowing absolutely nothing about this and voting present for days.

All you want to do is post about me.

lol obsessed derp

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:28 PM
I'm not calling it an investigation.

:cry I investigate and issue rulings; but imma not calling it an investigation :cry

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:30 PM
All you want to do is post about me.

You always make it about you by arguing to the bitter end. It's what you do.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:33 PM
:cry I investigate and issue rulings; but imma not calling it an investigation :cryI read a couple articles and a website.

Do you want to call it an investigation?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:34 PM
You always make it about you by arguing to the bitter end. It's what you do.You've posted only about me from the start here

lol obsessed derp

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:37 PM
I read a couple articles and a website.

Do you want to call it an investigation?

Yes or no.

Yes, but not solely based on your watered down premise.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:38 PM
You've posted only about me from the start here

lol obsessed derp

You'll always make it about you rather than admit defeat. It's what you do.

Now get hung up on the word defeat.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Yes, but not solely based on your watered down premise.OK, why are you insistent on calling it an investigation?

What's your premise?

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:42 PM
You'll always make it about you rather than admit defeat. It's what you do.

Now get hung up on the word defeat.You started out making it about me.

I'm talking about the boat.

You haven't talked about the boat or the crew or the victims once.

Not once.

You're only posting about me.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:47 PM
You started out making it about me.

I'm talking about the boat.

You haven't talked about the boat or the crew or the victims once.

Not once.

You're only posting about me.

I made no pretense to talk about the case. I :lol'd at you issuing rulings based on your investigation.

Then I :lol'd at your bitterness, Gumshoe Chump.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:48 PM
OK, why are you insistent on calling it an investigation?

What's your premise?

You investigated the case and issued a ruling. I've plainly stated this multiple times now.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:52 PM
I made no pretense to talk about the case.Exactly.

All you're doing is posting about me.

Nonstop.

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:52 PM
You investigated the case and issued a ruling. I've plainly stated this multiple times now.Yes, you've only posted about me several times now.

And nothing else.

Spurtacular
09-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Exactly.

All you're doing is posting about me.

Nonstop.

Yes, you've only posted about me several times now.

And nothing else.

:cry Victim Chump :cry

:lmao

SnakeBoy
09-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Owners of burned dive boat file suit to limit their liability in 34 deaths
https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Owners-of-burned-dive-boat-file-suit-to-limit-14420480.php

Apparently this is standard practice in maritime law to use this 1851 law to limit liability. Onus is now on the families to prove negligence by the owner. If they can't...

"If U.S. District Judge Percy Anderson agrees, their damages would be limited to the current value of the sunken vessel — zero — or $420 for each ton of its weight, about $30,000."

Pavlov
09-06-2019, 11:59 PM
:cry Victim Chump :cry

:lmaoStill only posting about me.

lol ignorant present derp

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Owners of burned dive boat file suit to limit their liability in 34 deaths
https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Owners-of-burned-dive-boat-file-suit-to-limit-14420480.php

Apparently this is standard practice in maritime law to use this 1851 law to limit liability. Onus is now on the families to prove negligence by the owner. If they can't...

"If U.S. District Judge Percy Anderson agrees, their damages would be limited to the current value of the sunken vessel — zero — or $420 for each ton of its weight, about $30,000."Yeah, not a good look.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Still only posting about me.

Okay. But still :lol at you issuing investigation rulings, gumshoe. :lmao

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Okay. But still :lol at you issuing investigation rulings, gumshoe. :lmao:lol at you: present, completely ignorant and only posting about me. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:12 AM
:lol at you: present

I made no pretense to talk about the case.

SMH. Blake Zero.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:13 AM
SMH. Blake Zero.Yes, you admitted to being present and ignorant and only posting about me.

lol derp

Pavlov’s worn chair
09-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Dear God please give one just one weekend night alone :depressed

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Yes, you admitted to being present and ignorant

Yes, I've admitted that I haven't conducted an investigation and issued a ruling like you did, gumshoe.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Dear God please give one just one weekend night alone :depressed:lmao present alts only posting about me

SnakeBoy
09-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Yeah, not a good look.

I understand the owner wanting to protect himself but if the families end up getting nothing, that's fucked up.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:22 AM
I understand the owner wanting to protect himself but if the families end up getting nothing, that's fucked up.Yeah, I guess the limit doesn't have to be granted by a judge. The high profile may help it go that way. It will be interesting to see where the suits go if it turns out to be a diver's battery that caused it.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Yes, you admitted to being present and ignorant and only posting about me.

lol derp

:cry Muh buzzwords'll save me. :cry

SnakeBoy
09-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I guess the limit doesn't have to be granted by a judge. The high profile may help it go that way. It will be interesting to see where the suits go if it turns out to be a diver's battery that caused it.

I hope for the families sake they rule it was a charging iphone that caused it.

Pavlov’s worn chair
09-07-2019, 12:30 AM
:lmao present alts only posting about me

shocking that an alt using your handle would post about you.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday night conversing with an anonymous man you pretend to hate. Totally normal behavior you exhibit.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:33 AM
I think it's Crusty's alt, tbh.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:35 AM
:cry Muh buzzwords'll save me. :cryYou admitted your initial and continued ignorance.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:35 AM
shocking that an alt using your handle would post about you.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday night conversing with an anonymous man you pretend to hate. Totally normal behavior you exhibit.lol TSA swore he would never post to me again.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:37 AM
You admitted your initial and continued ignorance.

For what it's worth, I do make fun of your habitual present voting rather than the case of it being isolated occurrences. But I'll respectfully disengage based on your protest, then.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:39 AM
For what it's worth, I do make fun of your habitual present voting rather than the case of it being isolated occurrences. But I'll respectfully disengage based on your protest, then.:lmao big words followed by the white flag.

You'll be back again, present and ignorant still.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:41 AM
:lmao big words followed by the white flag.

You'll be back again, present and ignorant still.

Pick a lane. Would you prefer I stay and make fun of your investigation or that I leave so you can seriously discuss the matter with people with a vested interest in it?

Make a big boy decision instead of lashing out.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:43 AM
Pick a lane. Would you prefer stay and make fun of your investigation or that I leave so you can seriously discuss the matter with people with a vested interest in it?

Make a big boy decision instead of lashing out.:lmao already back

So obsessed.

And present.

And ignorant.

You picked your lane.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:47 AM
:lmao already back

So obsessed.

And present.

And ignorant.

You picked your lane.

I revised my position to offer you the choice based on your lamentations.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:48 AM
I revised my position to offer you the choice based on your lamentations.It's your choice.

You decided to only post about me.

And to be present.

And to be ignorant.

It's all you.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 12:51 AM
It's your choice.

You decided to only post about me.

And to be present.

And to be ignorant.

It's all you.

I've already said that I'm present. And I've already noted that the "ignorant" thing is you coping with me :lol'ing at you getting really serious about your investigation.

But I'm being a grown-up and offering you space to only discuss pertinent matters with those interested. That's apparently hard for you to accept.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 12:55 AM
I've already said that I'm present.And you've admitted your ignorance.

And you've admitted you're only posting about me.

Now what?

It's your choice and yours alone.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 01:07 AM
And you've admitted your ignorance.

And you've admitted you're only posting about me.

Now what?

It's your choice and yours alone.

Sounds like you found yourself a tiny w amidst your embarrassment.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Sounds like you found yourself a tiny w amidst your embarrassment.
You have to spin every little thing when you're posting only about me.

Just relax and do one of three things.

1) Leave.

2) Stay and post only about me.

3) Stay and try to be a normal person discussing a topic in a discussion forum.

It's your choice.

It's your choice every time in every thread here.

I was posting about the topic from the start.

You've been posting only about me.

That's your choice.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 03:03 AM
lol TSA swore he would never post to me again.

Your former gay lover comes back to you.

Spurtacular
09-07-2019, 03:03 AM
You have to spin every little thing when you're posting only about me.

Just relax and do one of three things.

1) Leave.

2) Stay and post only about me.

3) Stay and try to be a normal person discussing a topic in a discussion forum.

It's your choice.

It's your choice every time in every thread here.

I was posting about the topic from the start.

You've been posting only about me.

That's your choice.

I've spun nothing. And :lol at all that blather.

Pavlov
09-07-2019, 03:15 AM
I've spun nothing. And :lol at all that blather.You have chosen 2) Stay and only post about me.

Live with it.

MultiTroll
09-09-2019, 07:31 AM
The US Coast Guard said last week that the Conception had passed all its safety tests before it set sail.
However, a preliminary investigation suggested that the boat lacked safety measures, including somebody whose job it was to stay awake in case of fires or other problems, the LA Times reported, citing unnamed law-enforcement sources.

So
1.) What does the Coast Guard safety test entail since "the boat lacked safety measures".
1a.) Is the Stay Awake person to be named in the Coast Guard safety test?