PDA

View Full Version : **OFFICIAL Week 1 Game Thread, Sponsored By Browns Hype Machine

Pages : [1] 2

Darth_Pelican
09-04-2019, 09:18 AM
http://www.nflstreaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NFL-2019-Regular-Season-Week-1-Schedule.jpg

https://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2018/10/18/0ap3000000975686.jpg

Darth_Pelican
09-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Enjoy the game discussion. Fun weekend ahead for me. Heading to Austin for the LSU-Texas game on Saturday, and will be back home in the dome for Saints-Texans on Monday.

The coverage maps should be out later today. I'll try and post them when they come out.

SpursforSix
09-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Enjoy the game discussion. Fun weekend ahead for me. Heading to Austin for the LSU-Texas game on Saturday, and will be back home in the dome for Saints-Texans on Monday.

The coverage maps should be out later today. I'll try and post them when they come out.

Those should be great games. LSU-Texas could be nuts.

Looking forward to kicking off the NFL with Bears/Packers.

Darth_Pelican
09-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Those should be great games. LSU-Texas could be nuts.

Looking forward to kicking off the NFL with Bears/Packers.

Bend over, I'll show you nuts.

Looking forward to is as well. I have Aaron Rodgers in both of my FF leagues. Tough freaking matchup to start the season.

spurraider21
09-04-2019, 12:25 PM
raiders opening on monday night again...

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 01:03 PM
September 8, 2019 All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Green Bay @ Chicago (NBC)
Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ New England (NBC)
Monday Night: Houston @ New Orleans; Denver @ Oakland (ESPN)

CBS SINGLE
https://506sports.com/2019/01-CBS.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Tennessee @ Cleveland
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Kansas City @ Jacksonville
Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Buffalo @ NY Jets
Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Baltimore @ Miami
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Indianapolis @ LA Chargers (LATE)
Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Cincinnati @ Seattle (LATE)
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX EARLY https://506sports.com/2019/01-FOX-E.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Washington @ Philadelphia
Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

Atlanta @ Minnesota
Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman

LA Rams @ Carolina
Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

NO GAME due to blackout enforced by home team on CBS

FOX LATE https://506sports.com/2019/01-FOX-L.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

NY Giants @ Dallas
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

San Francisco @ Tampa Bay
Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber

Detroit @ Arizona
Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 01:17 PM
(0-0-0)

Week 1 Pick'Ems

GB @ CHI. Close game, but the Bears at home get GB back for last year.
LAR @ CAR. Rams ram their way to victory in Charlotte with Newton still a little banged up. Goff excited about new money.
WAS @ PHI. Carson Wentz starts off his 2019 MVP regular season with a bang.
BUF @ NYJ. Could go either way. Neither will compete in 2019.
TEN @ CLE. Browns finally win a season and home opener.
BAL @ MIA. At home, Early Season Fitzmagic reigns supreme in the sultry sauna conditions.
ATL @ MIN. One of those home-and-aways.
KC @ JAX. Mahomes embarrasses Jacksonville's overrated defense once again.
IND @ LAC. No Luck, no luck for the Colts in 2019. Chargers start strong season with a bang at home. Clipper Nation is reeled back in.
CIN @ SEA. Seattle starts their 2019 campaign off with a bang at home against a hapless bottom-AFC fodder.
NYG @ DAL. Zeke will play after all, and the Giants aren't prepared for this avalanche. Giants are worse at every position group. Should be a blowout.
SF @ TB. 49ers start their sneaky-good season with a victory against a hapless Tampa team who will need to draft quarterback in 2020.
DET @ AZ. Could go either way as Stafford is overdue for a sneaky-good winning season; but Kingsbury could get his first win very early here.
PIT @ NE. Steelers aren't completely hapless, but their best 2 players are gone, so look for a roughly 8-8 season this year. Welcome to 2012/2013.

HOU @ NO. This shouldn't even be a contest, but the Saints tend to struggle early in September, so it may be closer than you'd expect.
DEN @ OAK.Wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders won at home, but I think Denver has a solid 3rd place team this year. AFC surprise in 2019.

Darth_Pelican
09-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Packers 20
Bears 23

Falcons 24
Vikings 27

Rams 31
Panthers 13

Redskins 17
Eagles 27

Bills 17
Jets 16

Titans 20
Browns 26

Ravens 24
Dolphins 6

Chiefs 20
Jags 17

Colts 14
Chargers 38

Bengals 20
Seahawks 23

Giants 10
Cowboys 30

49ers 23
Bucs 24

Lions 27
Cardinals 13

Steelers 20
Patriots 30

Texans 24
Saints 38

Broncos 10
Raiders 17

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 02:10 PM
So does Melvin Gordon get the contract now that Zeke did?

Spurtacular
09-04-2019, 02:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUnLwM1JfKI

benefactor
09-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Feeling much better about the offense with the addition of Tunsil, Stills and Johnson. If this WR corps can stay healthy(a big if) then they are arguably the best in the league. Hopkins, Stills, Coutee and Fuller? Someone is going to be open every play...and then you have Johnson who is a great pass catching back. I think they lose to the Saints as they will be motivated after the debacle in the playoffs but it will be close. 35-31 or some shit like that.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 02:39 PM
Feeling much better about the offense with the addition of Tunsil, Stills and Johnson. If this WR corps can stay healthy(a big if) then they are arguably the best in the league. Hopkins, Stills, Coutee and Fuller? Someone is going to be open every play...and then you have Johnson who is a great pass catching back. I think they lose to the Saints as they will be motivated after the debacle in the playoffs but it will be close. 35-31 or some shit like that.

Stills is a one trick pony and a rather poor man's one at that. Johnson is a good 3rd and 5 type scatback, but who is the RB1? Hyde I guess? OLine is still a big problem at all the other positions besides LT now.

SpursforSix
09-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Stills is a one trick pony and a rather poor man's one at that. Johnson is a good 3rd and 5 type scatback, but who is the RB1? Hyde I guess? OLine is still a big problem at all the other positions besides LT now.

Once again, you're wrong because you only equate what you see with reality.

Stills has good separation on intermediate and short routes. He's actually a pretty complete receiver. He just wasn't used that way in Miami. If Coutee goes down, he'd be able to fill that spot as well as for Fuller.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Once again, you're wrong because you only equate what you see with reality.

Stills has good separation on intermediate and short routes. He's actually a pretty complete receiver. He just wasn't used that way in Miami. If Coutee goes down, he'd be able to fill that spot as well as for Fuller.
I saw chunks of Miami games last year. Stills was primarily used on the outside because he was only the 3rd best "separator" on short and intermediate routes behind Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant, who both excelled in the slot. I guess that's why he's not on the team, since Parker is still the X receiver.

spurraider21
09-04-2019, 03:06 PM
So does Melvin Gordon get the contract now that Zeke did?
i didnt think jerry would cave for zeke, but he did, so i've been wrong before.

but i sincerely doubt the chargers cave. they told the guy they're not negotiating anymore and he's free to look for trades :lol... and the only offer that we've heard about so far was the eagles offering jordan howard and a midround pick swap

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 03:10 PM
i didnt think jerry would cave for zeke, but he did, so i've been wrong before.

but i sincerely doubt the chargers cave. they told the guy they're not negotiating anymore and he's free to look for trades :lol... and the only offer that we've heard about so far was the eagles offering jordan howard and a midround pick swap
The problem with the Eagles offer is that it included the Chargers eating his dead money cap hit. If the Eagles offered to hit that they would have probably accepted, but the Eagles are tight against the cap as well.

I don't think Ekeler is a RB1 (more of a scatback) so Jackson will be getting a lot of those inside snaps, but also they're a passing team so they will continue to pass more and use the short game with Allen, Henry etc to their advantage.

I do feel bad for Gordon as he was in Gurley's draft class but landed in a much less RB-friendly system. Knowing the Spanos family, the Chargers will not likely pay Gordon which is smart I guess. He'll be a beast elsewhere.

SpursforSix
09-04-2019, 03:17 PM
I saw chunks of Miami games last year. Stills was primarily used on the outside because he was only the 3rd best "separator" on short and intermediate routes behind Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant, who both excelled in the slot. I guess that's why he's not on the team, since Parker is still the X receiver.

My point being that that your tag of Stills being a "one trick pony" is incorrect. And Stills actually had a better success rate than Wilson on most routes. Include short and medium routes.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 03:45 PM
My point being that that your tag of Stills being a "one trick pony" is incorrect. And Stills actually had a better success rate than Wilson on most routes. Include short and medium routes.

I get your point, but still can't forget watching that game where Wilson single handedly brought them back from 14 down midway through the 4th quarter to win the game against the #1 defense in the NFL. All Tannehill or whoever had to do was throw him a 5 yard in route, he took like 3 different ones to the house.

Could Stills do that? I don't think so. The play that sticks in my mind about Stills is when they had a chance to beat the Seahawks in Seattle and he dropped a wiiiiiiide open breakway TD. Hit him square in both hands.

I don't think Stills is an upgrade over Fuller, honestly. Is Fuller healthy in week 1? Shouldn't matter since they play the Saints in NOLA. But Fuller is still WR2, I guess Stills could play slot. He has more pedigree than Coutee. Thankfully they didn't ask for Parker because he wouldn't have a role there.

Watson is a middle tier QB but better than anything Stills has had since he left the Saints.

SpursforSix
09-04-2019, 03:59 PM
I get your point, but still can't forget watching that game where Wilson single handedly brought them back from 14 down midway through the 4th quarter to win the game against the #1 defense in the NFL. All Tannehill or whoever had to do was throw him a 5 yard in route, he took like 3 different ones to the house.

Could Stills do that? I don't think so. The play that sticks in my mind about Stills is when they had a chance to beat the Seahawks in Seattle and he dropped a wiiiiiiide open breakway TD. Hit him square in both hands.

I don't think Stills is an upgrade over Fuller, honestly. Is Fuller healthy in week 1? Shouldn't matter since they play the Saints in NOLA. But Fuller is still WR2, I guess Stills could play slot. He has more pedigree than Coutee. Thankfully they didn't ask for Parker because he wouldn't have a role there.

Watson is a middle tier QB but better than anything Stills has had since he left the Saints.

The bold is my real point.

All kidding aside, you tend to categorize players and teams based on your limited watching of them. And then purport your opinions to be facts.
You need to fix that. Maybe word shit differently. Or fact check yourself. With all the information on the internet, there's no reason you should be so wrong so much of the time.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 04:50 PM

All kidding aside, you tend to categorize players and teams based on your limited watching of them. And then purport your opinions to be facts.
You need to fix that. Maybe word shit differently. Or fact check yourself. With all the information on the internet, there's no reason you should be so wrong so much of the time.

I don't watch all 4 quarters of 16 Miami games per year. I'll watch bits and pieces and chunks, especially down the stretch of an interesting game between any two teams, but my browser can only support so many streams (usually 3-4 at a time) before they all crash. Those usually-irrelevant AFC teams don't really interest me enough to keep me tuned in for 4 quarters. But I do know Stills has issues with drops.

spurraider21
09-04-2019, 05:51 PM

his takes are always shallow oversimplifications stated as absolute fact

Silver&Black
09-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Good Luck Robz4000

I'm rooting for you guys. God forbid the Buccaneers go 8-8 or 7-9 this year and entertain the idea of signing Winston long term. We need a 3-13 kinda year tbh.

Robz4000
09-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Good Luck Robz4000

I'm rooting for you guys. God forbid the Buccaneers go 8-8 or 7-9 this year and entertain the idea of signing Winston long term. We need a 3-13 kinda year tbh.

Appreciate it my dude. If the Niners can't tank into Lawrence next year I hope y'all can.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Good Luck Robz4000 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26403)

Well you're in luck because I have the Bucs going 2-14 this year and picking #1 overall. Their 2 wins coming from away at Jacksonville and home vs a mediocre Falcons squad in Week 17.

Appreciate it my dude. If the Niners can't tank into Lawrence next year I hope y'all can.

Barring another JG injury early in the season like last year, 49ers should be in the running for the playoffs every year for awhile now, so why would they entertain tanking?

Robz4000
09-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Well you're in luck because I have the Bucs going 2-14 this year and picking #1 overall. Their 2 wins coming from away at Jacksonville and home vs a mediocre Falcons squad in Week 17.

Barring another JG injury early in the season like last year, 49ers should be in the running for the playoffs every year for awhile now, so why would they entertain tanking?

If they don't make it this year they absolutely should tank next year.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2019, 11:38 PM
If they don't make it this year they absolutely should tank next year.

(Barring QB injury) I think the 49ers go 10-6 or 11-5 this year and have a chance to make the playoffs. They absolutely can't keep dropping games against Arizona again, though. The rest of the West should absolutely feed on Zona.

Mitch
09-05-2019, 09:56 AM
Curious to see where the team is at in the real season, tbh. Buddy of mine bought into the maholmes hype, wondering how hell improve

leemajors
09-05-2019, 12:40 PM
AB gonna get suspended by Raiders apparently, picked a fight with Maycock.

Kobe'sAchilles
09-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Would be hilarious if the Raiders rescinded their offer and voided the contract. AB isn't worth all the headache tbh. His absence means the raiders go from being a 5-6 win team to a 4-5 win team.

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 01:29 PM

My Broncos pick for MNF looking like a lock now.

BD24
09-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Shame my Packers are going to have to open the season with an ass kicking to those faggots.

Maybe Rodgers will pull out some old school magic and surprise me though

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Would be hilarious if the Raiders rescinded their offer and voided the contract. AB isn't worth all the headache tbh. His absence means the raiders go from being a 5-6 win team to a 4-5 win team.

I had them going 8-8 but yeah this would knock them down to 4 wins in that rough division.

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 03:38 PM
according to rapsheet, AB was yelling at him, mayock wasn't yelling back. then AB said he would hit him in the face, punted a football, and said "fine me for that"

dude's off his rocker. word is if they suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team it can void all of his guarantees. he also unfollowed the raiders and carr from IG. nowadays thats something to monitor

:lol raiders. thankfully we only gave a 3rd/5th for him. maybe bill obrien will send us a couple of future firsts

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 03:49 PM
there's no way he goes unsuspended, you cant have players interacting with GM's like that. its an awful precedent to be set.

only way he gets around getting suspended imo is making a public apology so the franchise saves face. i doubt that happens. think this gets ugly.

such is life as a raiders fan

Raven
09-05-2019, 04:53 PM
so are the raiduhs gonna pretend like it wasn't a predictable situation?

MultiTroll
09-05-2019, 05:12 PM
I like the Raiders options at this point. I would go with option 2. At least then he would either try his hardest to put up #s and thus the Raiders would still get production out of him. While being able to cut him at any time with zero further $. Win/Win for Raiders.

These are not all of them but two of the main ones Per msn:

1. Assuming that a suspension would void the guarantees, the Raiders would be able to cut Brown at any point and owe him nothing further. They could even do it now, turning the Brown experiment into a $1 million mistake — along with the third-round and fifth-round pick they surrendered to the Steelers acquire him.

2. If they suspend him without pay for Week One, they also could do it at any time during the 2019 season and avoid owing him anything further under the Termination Pay provision of the labor deal, since a player with four or more years of service can collect the remainder of his salary upon being released only if he’s on the Week One active roster.

MultiTroll
09-05-2019, 05:14 PM
No way shape or form should Raiders cave in and give him his guaranteed money. His track record makes Brown entirely not credit worthy.

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 06:02 PM
also, this is why the steelers shouldn't get rid of tomlin. he's been dealing with this guy for years

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 06:08 PM
still better than the clowney trade tbh

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 06:22 PM

KobesAchilles
09-05-2019, 06:51 PM
What’s the spread tonight? Seems like all the media is picking GB to win

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 07:21 PM
What’s the spread tonight? Seems like all the media is picking GB to win

On the road which is f-ing weird. It's like it's the same old Cuntler Bears and last year didn't happen.

RD2191
09-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Just start the fucking game. Fuck.

RD2191
09-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Rodgers gonna have a long night

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 07:41 PM
This is why I have Rodgers down to 4th best QB in the league.

Sure he was injured in 2017, but last year his problems were bigger than injury. He doesn't seem to trust his reads anymore. He's gotten uber conservative with his release and takes way too many sacks. He's like the investor who buys nothing but CDs at the peak of the economic cycle.

FrostKing
09-05-2019, 07:44 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4jCR8ZF/couch.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Right down the middle. Bears have a legit kicker.

RD2191
09-05-2019, 07:52 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4jCR8ZF/couch.jpg

Is that you and your boyfriend?

IronMexican
09-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Rodgers looks like dog shit so far. Like he has no zip, even on his throws to the flats.

FrostKing
09-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Is that you and your boyfriend?
https://i.imgflip.com/2hnhr5.jpg

Blake
09-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Rodgers looks like dog shit so far. Like he has no zip, even on his throws to the flats.

Annnnd just like that

RD2191
09-05-2019, 08:08 PM
GOATgers :wow :lol

TheCultOfPersonality
09-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Trubisky hasn't been good and the Bears' playcalling isn't helping.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-05-2019, 09:25 PM
The Packers' offense isn't much better than the Bear's.

RD2191
09-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Show the fucking fight. Wtf.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-05-2019, 09:34 PM
How do you get 2 delay of game penalties in 1 drive? Its the easiest penalty to avoid.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Looks like 2 teams bailing each other out right now.

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 09:42 PM
The Bears' offense is putrid this season. Yikes.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-05-2019, 09:52 PM
1st and 40. Never seen this before.

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 09:55 PM
This is what happens when teams don’t give starters any meaningful burn in the preseason. I’m not sayin kill them but used to be common for starters to play 1-2 sequences in week 1, about 1-1.5 quarters week 2, full half in week 3, and rest week 4.

Dont get anything near that anymore

TheCultOfPersonality
09-05-2019, 10:02 PM
Looks like 2 teams bailing each other out right now.

KobesAchilles
09-05-2019, 10:25 PM
All this media spin of oh we don’t need preseason needs to stop ASAP. These two teams are garbage right now bc they’re so fucking rusty. 10-3 is embarrassing in today’s league.

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Det clock management. GB throws an incomplete pass for no reason. Then bears open with a 2 yard dumpoff down the middle

Robz4000
09-05-2019, 10:29 PM
What a shitfest.

spurraider21
09-05-2019, 10:33 PM
All this media spin of oh we don’t need preseason needs to stop ASAP. These two teams are garbage right now bc they’re so fucking rusty. 10-3 is embarrassing in today’s league.

Millennial_Messiah
09-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Bears need to draft a competent QB very soon, or they're going to completely waste this amazing defense. Tank for Herbert?

RD2191
09-05-2019, 10:37 PM
What a shitfest.

Tbh :lol

Blake
09-05-2019, 10:39 PM

Well they don't need garbage preseason games with third stringers

IronMexican
09-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Annnnd just like that

Regardless, he played very very pedestrian. Gonna chalk it up to the Bears D, though.

Think Minnesota is going to win that division. I think Cousins play like a top 10 QB.

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Bears traded up to pick trubisky over Watson and Mahomes tbh :lol

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Huh? That’s not for fans. It helps coaches evaluate who makes the 53

Blake
09-06-2019, 12:52 AM
Regardless, he played very very pedestrian. Gonna chalk it up to the Bears D, though.

Think Minnesota is going to win that division. I think Cousins play like a top 10 QB.

No doubt. The timing was funny though

Blake
09-06-2019, 12:54 AM
Huh? That’s not for fans. It helps coaches evaluate who makes the 53

Well they sure sell preseason tickets like they're for fans.

I think the help it gives for third string roster evaluation is minimal at best. They already have a good idea after the camps who will make the roster.

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 01:38 AM
Well they sure sell preseason tickets like they're for fans.

I think the help it gives for third string roster evaluation is minimal at best. They already have a good idea after the camps who will make the roster.
yeah but live-game performance isn't really replicated. and you have much stronger contact in preseason games than you do in practice. thats especially important for special teams which is where a lot of those 3rd stringers earn their spot

Blake
09-06-2019, 01:49 AM
I'm not saying get rid of all preseason games. I'm saying cut it down.

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 02:04 AM
you'd have less of the boring 3rd string guys if teams actually gave their starters actual time on the field instead of what they've done now

MultiTroll
09-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Bonus / Suspension

This dude claims Raiders can withold bonus from Numb Nutts Brown whether he is suspended or not:

Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com reviewed the receiver’s contract, and notes that Brown’s behavior (and subsequent fines) already put him in default. Since he left training camp and later missed a walk-through, the organization would already have the right to void the guarantees. In other words, if the team is done with Brown, a suspension wouldn’t have to precede his inevitable release.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/raiders-coach-jon-gruden-addresses-antonio-brown-debacle/ar-AAGS1uc?ocid=spartandhp

MultiTroll
09-06-2019, 08:46 AM
:blah Drew Rosenhaus trying to put a rosy spin on it all to keep his commissions coming. :rollin
STFU already.

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2019, 09:29 AM
Mike Zimmer watching last night's game:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/sGnKAiOUrincs/giphy.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/hIjRJtvi1E8ta/giphy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpicyPlainGerbil-size_restricted.gif
https://media3.giphy.com/media/HAcFE0fotsTa8/giphy.gif

BD24
09-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Anyone see the shade Tramon Williams threw at Mitch :lol

KobesAchilles
09-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Maybe, maybe not. The coaches say they do. But I do know that Mitch fucking Trubisky needs to play more than 3 snaps. The dudes defense on his play was hilarious. "Well we didnt look that way during practice" :cry

No shit homie. Nobody was trying to put you on ur ass the whole practice. Nobody pressures you during practice. Stupidest comment I've ever heard from a supposed franchise quarterback in a while. And the Bears traded up to get this guy :lol

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 11:44 AM
during all the AB chaos, i decided to pull the trigger and buy low

https://i.gyazo.com/5f9ab5fb855a016440d1b613db643995.png

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Mike Zimmer watching last night's game:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/sGnKAiOUrincs/giphy.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/hIjRJtvi1E8ta/giphy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpicyPlainGerbil-size_restricted.gif
https://media3.giphy.com/media/HAcFE0fotsTa8/giphy.gif
it took me years to realize that the smoke show in the bottom clip is fucking meadow soprano

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 01:06 PM

gruden announces brown will be playing week 1

:lmao

leemajors
09-06-2019, 01:06 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--qo_J6VO3--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/hcncm41bfx9bixl7poiy.jpg

spurraider21
09-06-2019, 01:37 PM
knock on wood if you're with me

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Anyone see the shade Tramon Williams threw at Mitch :lol

He's not wrong. He said the same thing about Struggle in 2014 before the championship game and it almost, ALMOST paid off and got them to the super bowl, if only their tight ends didn't have bricks for hands

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2019, 03:41 PM
it took me years to realize that the smoke show in the bottom clip is fucking meadow soprano

And she's married to, and has 2 kids with, a noname minor league baseball player who is almost a decade younger than her... what a fucking lucky dog... he probably hasn't made a million on his own his whole life in the minors, and he's married to a female multi-millionaire... and they have a house "together" (she bought it, $2.1 Million) in Valley Village... why can't all guys get lucky like that?

SpursforSix
09-06-2019, 04:18 PM
And she's married to, and has 2 kids with, a noname minor league baseball player who is almost a decade younger than her... what a fucking lucky dog... he probably hasn't made a million on his own his whole life in the minors, and he's married to a female multi-millionaire... and they have a house "together" (she bought it, $2.1 Million) in Valley Village... why can't all guys get lucky like that?

I don't know about all guys.
But it's not a struggle to figure it out as it applies to you.

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2019, 04:21 PM
I don't know about all guys.
But it's not a struggle to figure it out as it applies to you.

Do you even have a gf/wife?

SpursforSix
09-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Do you even have a gf/wife?

Well, I own several pairs of Beats. So...yeah...I do aight.

BD24
09-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Is it really? Holy fuck :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Rams 31
Panthers 13

bro are you out of your got dam mind

FkLA
09-06-2019, 11:26 PM
I would've quit if I was Mayock, tbh.

spurraider21
09-07-2019, 12:55 AM
I would've quit if I was Mayock, tbh.
you would have been fired already for picking manziel in the first round tbh

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Falcons 13
Vikings 31

Rams 27
Panthers 24

Redskins 3
Eagles 27

Bills 20
Jets 16

Titans 20
Browns 17

Ravens 24
Dolphins 21

Chiefs 34
Jags 24

Colts 10
Chargers 27

Bengals 13
Seahawks 27

Giants 21
Cowboys 23

49ers 27
Bucs 30

Lions 13
Cardinals 10

Steelers 14
Patriots 38

Texans 24
Saints 31

Broncos 17
Raiders 21

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2019, 06:27 AM
you would have been fired already for picking manziel in the first round tbh

:lol

resistanze
09-07-2019, 09:19 AM

spurraider21
09-07-2019, 11:18 AM
:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2019, 11:35 AM
I don't know who's in cap hell or not, but the Redskins, Jets, and Cowboys will probably come looking

spurraider21
09-07-2019, 12:51 PM
I don't know who's in cap hell or not, but the Redskins, Jets, and Cowboys will probably come looking

Indianapolis Colts – $42.1MM
Cleveland Browns – $32.7MM
Miami Dolphins – $31.9MM
Houston Texans – $29.5MM
Buffalo Bills – $24.8MM
Tennessee Titans – $24.1MM
Dallas Cowboys – $22.3MM
Detroit Lions – $19.2MM
San Francisco 49ers – $18.7MM
Chicago Bears – $17.3MM
Carolina Panthers – $16.6MM
Washington Redskins – $15.9MM
Philadelphia Eagles – $14.8MM
Cincinnati Bengals – $13.3MM
Kansas City Chiefs – $12.4MM
Oakland Raiders – $12MM
Denver Broncos – $11.2MM
Green Bay Packers – $10.8MM
Los Angeles Chargers – $10.2MM
Jacksonville Jaguars – $9.5MM
New York Jets – $9.3MM
Seattle Seahawks – $8.6MM
Baltimore Ravens – $8.2MM
Pittsburgh Steelers – $6.3MM
New England Patriots – $4.9MM
Arizona Cardinals – $2.7MM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – $1.2MM
Minnesota Vikings – $1.2MM
Los Angeles Rams – $852K
New Orleans Saints – $604K
Atlanta Falcons – $493K
New York Giants – $457K

spurraider21
09-07-2019, 12:51 PM
cleveland should pair him up with OBJ outside and landry in the slot

spurraider21
09-07-2019, 12:53 PM

welp :lol...

fitz was my wr3 (now its marquise goodwin)
ekeler was my rb3/4 (have david johnson, mark ingram, marlon mack, lesean mccoy)

i have enough depth to take the risk. got burned. still have to hold brown in case he resurfaces

Blake
09-07-2019, 01:26 PM
It'd be such a Patriots thing to do to swoop in and grab him

chunticakes
09-07-2019, 01:43 PM
welp :lol...

fitz was my wr3 (now its marquise goodwin)
ekeler was my rb3/4 (have david johnson, mark ingram, marlon mack, lesean mccoy)

i have enough depth to take the risk. got burned. still have to hold brown in case he resurfaces

I traded TY Hilton to Jay for Brown :lol

Here's to hoping New England picks him up.

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 08:00 AM
T-minus 4 hours, fellas

Will Hunting
09-08-2019, 11:14 AM
T-minus 4 hours, fellas
You should bring back the black QB report card tbh, I think Kyler Murray will be a special addition.

Raven
09-08-2019, 11:30 AM
You should bring back the black QB report card tbh, I think Kyler Murray will be a special addition.

:tu

it's fun

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 11:42 AM
I think Kyler Murray sucks and that OL sucks even more and that franchise is a crap hole

chunticakes
09-08-2019, 11:42 AM

I second this notion.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Deadskins are gonna get smashed!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 12:03 PM
At the game boys. Keep fuckin pounding

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Been wearing my Cam jersey living in LA all week. Good to be back in the Carolinas

jeebus
09-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Cat Newton looked absolutely stunning right there, handing the ball off to no one.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Mahomes TD tracker: 1

Holden_Caulfield
09-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Jags getting shredded lol

Raven
09-08-2019, 12:32 PM
jags kc predictably a very watchable game

Holden_Caulfield
09-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Big Dick Nick!!

Chinook
09-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Holy shit Jackson to Brown with 2 TDs in less than a quarter.

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 12:36 PM
You know the Dolphins are tanking when they're making Lamar Jackson look like Pat Mahomes.

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Holy shit Jackson to Brown with 2 TDs in less than a quarter.
Have the Dolphins ever beaten the Ravens?

Chinook
09-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Have the Dolphins ever beaten the Ravens?

Ugh yes. Baltimore was the 1 in Miami's 1-15 season.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Anyone have Sammy Watkins on their fantasy team? Lol. Tyreek is the ultimate decoy

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Big Dick Nick!!
Broken collarbone

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Goff is trash. Every time RedZone cuts to him, he overthrows another wide-open receiver.

jeebus
09-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Goff is trash. Every time RedZone cuts to him, he overthrows another wide-open receiver.
The game is indeed a struggle to watch.

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 12:51 PM
TD Snead (formerly Chuck)!

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Lamar Jackson is dropping some dimes

Chinook
09-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Jackson looks way more accurate in this game than I've ever seen him. He won't have guys this consistently open against most teams, but it looks like he'll have a lot fewer just plain bad throws this year.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Cam bailing out the Rams. What a dumb throw. If you're gonna throw a backwards pass you probably shouldn't underthrow it.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Clipper Nation :lol scam

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 12:58 PM
That sack on Mahomes just now would have been a roughing the passer call if it was Brady.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 12:59 PM
3rd and 19 and the Dolphins receiver drops a TD pass.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Case Keenum tearing the Eagles a new asshole

He remember the last time he played there when they lost 38-7... he has vengeance

phxspurfan
09-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Pat Mahomes the ironman

phxspurfan
09-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Anyone have Sammy Watkins on their fantasy team? Lol. Tyreek is the ultimate decoy

Yes and I benched him this week for Josh Gordon :depressed

phxspurfan
09-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Jags headhunting Mahomes now that Big Dick Nick got hurt

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Nobody is stopping the Chiefs offense this year..

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Bold Prediction: Dan Quinn will get the axe no later than January

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Team Leader Minshew > Struggle, Scam, Dak and Goff :worthy:

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 01:09 PM
I can't wait to read the game thread at finheaven

jeebus
09-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Damn, homeboy there head is gushing

i'm_still_beta
09-08-2019, 01:11 PM
:)

i'm_still_beta
09-08-2019, 01:12 PM
Chiefs defense is still bad. Hope Mahomes is ok

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Damn, homeboy there head is gushing

I didn't even know Weddle was on the Rams now until they showed that, tbh.

jeebus
09-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Dolphins aren't even getting the usual 2-3 weeks of Fitzmagic before he mails it in.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 01:32 PM
so when do the titans let tannehill take over? he's nothing special but miles better than mariota

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Preseason matters

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Preseason matters

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 01:46 PM
so when do the titans let tannehill take over? he's nothing special but miles better than mariota
Titans should be thinking QB next spring in the draft for sure.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Hollywood Brown had a fabulous fantasy first half as well...

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Titans should be thinking QB next spring in the draft for sure.
i still think tannehill is adequate, especially on a team that plans to go run heavy with henry.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Reddit streams are a solid A so far for today for now...

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Reddit streams are a solid A so far for today for now...
yeah ive had red zone streaming on my tv via reddit streams (through my ps4) with zero issues tbh. great quality, no moments of lag at all

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:12 PM
panthers offensive completely useless unless the ball finds the white midget, per par

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 02:17 PM
The Swag is officially back in Philadelphia!!!

jeebus
09-08-2019, 02:26 PM
"Lowering" the helmet. Right.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Wentz to Jackson is instantly better than Mahomes to Hill

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Team Leader Derrick Henry carrying Mariota.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Wentz starting off his 2019 MVP season with a bang

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:34 PM

https://d2rd7etdn93tqb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/stanley-the-office-articleH-021219.png

Millennial_Messiah
Okay Miami is legit trash. 52 points given up AT HOME in 3 quarters to a bad QB. Lmao

Clipper Nation
Godner Minshew :wow

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:35 PM
that last eagles TD was called a lateral to alshon, and therefore not a wentz passing TD (im up against wentz in fantasy so thats nice)

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 02:37 PM
The Browns stinking up the joint. No wonder why they're getting booed.

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 02:37 PM
I just can't take the Browns seriously with Baker Manziel as their QB.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 02:41 PM
that last eagles TD was called a lateral to alshon, and therefore not a wentz passing TD (im up against wentz in fantasy so thats nice)
risky play by Big Balls Doug, because if that's incomplete it's a fumble and 8 points off the board. Always need to throw forward

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:43 PM
i like the browns tbh, and still think they're a playoff team, but they needed a punch in the face after being fellated all offseason

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Rams choking.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:48 PM
wow, poor throw by goff. threw it about 5 yards behind where it should have been

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 02:50 PM
good to see delanie walker back tbh :tu

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Here comes them panthers

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Rams choking.

Lucky for the Rams, Cam can not hit a wide open receiver on 3rd down.

TheCultOfPersonality
09-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Browns have more penalties than points. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Lucky for the Rams, Cam can not hit a wide open receiver on 3rd down.
Newton still looks like he's throwing a medicine ball, like last year. Shoulder is broken permanently, I'm afraid.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Here comes them panthers
down 2 scores in the 4th... lets see if CMC can pull off a miracle

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 03:01 PM
:lmao SCAM :lmao

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:02 PM
thats what happens when Cam tries to do anything besides dumping it off to the white midget

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:04 PM
thats what happens when Cam tries to do anything besides dumping it off to the white midget
Dj Moore and Curtis Samuel are studs and both only 22

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:04 PM
wow what a great effort by bell to keep the game alive

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Dj Moore and Curtis Samuel are studs and both only 22
and yet their offense cant do shit unless the ball is force fed to CMC

if those guys are truly studs, then you have to acknowledge Cam is the problem

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Well there’s hope at least

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:06 PM
and yet their offense cant do shit unless the ball is force fed to CMC

if those guys are truly studs, then you have to acknowledge Cam is the problem
The problem? Look at total yards. Offense had outplayed LA. Turnovers.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:11 PM
yeah a great white hope :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:11 PM
McCaffrey not getting in the endzone right there before the 2 minute warning ended the game. Can't kick deep with only 1 timeout, and onside kicks don't work anymore (1/25 chance since the new rules). Game over.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:12 PM
nope. need 2 scores but only 1 timeout and no two minute warning. Game over

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:13 PM
nope. need 2 scores but only 1 timeout and no two minute warning. Game over
Hail Mary tbh

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:15 PM
they should have CMC kick and recover the onside kick since he does everything else already

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 03:16 PM
gritty divisional win for the Bills...down 16-0 in late 3rd, 4 TOs, and come back to win:smokin

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:16 PM
good win for the bills. came against a mediocre jets squad, but road division game where they overcome some really awkward early turnovers

dd beat me to it

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 03:20 PM

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Foles out for the season. Jacksonville will be 2-14 at best tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Even RG3 had a touchdown pass, first time in how long?

Pelicans78
09-08-2019, 03:24 PM
The problem? Look at total yards. Offense had outplayed LA. Turnovers.

Turnovers by Cam of course. Enjoy seeing the Saints put up another division banner. Wouldn’t surprise me if Cam and Ryan retire before Brees.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Turnovers by Cam of course. Enjoy seeing the Saints put up another division banner. Wouldn’t surprise me if Cam and Ryan retire before Brees.
We will see. Missed field goal and a fumble by DJ Moore as well. Saints ain’t shit and Brees looked like trash the last 8 games last year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Excited to see run and shoot in Arizona

Mark Celibate
09-08-2019, 03:39 PM
McCaffrey not getting in the endzone right there before the 2 minute warning ended the game. Can't kick deep with only 1 timeout, and onside kicks don't work anymore (1/25 chance since the new rules). Game over.

what's the new rule?

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:41 PM
what's the new rule?
Can’t stack one side of the field. Need 5 guys on each side of the kicker. Started 1-2 years ago

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:41 PM
what's the new rule?
what spurraider said, also the kicking team can no longer get a running start from behind the LOS

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:42 PM
That too

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Is Vinatieri finally getting old? :wow

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Oh snap, I forgot the Giants are playing the AFC East this year... might be Eli's last big hurrah season? Sure looked great on Drive 1, Game 1 for the touchdown.

Chinook
09-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Oh snap, I forgot the Giants are playing the NFC East this year.

Wut?

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Wut?
I meant AFC East. Whoops.

Eli's biggest years have been 2007, 2011 and 2015 (even though they didn't make the playoffs that year, it was on the defense not Eli)... all years they played against the AFC East.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:48 PM
I know everyone is down on Eli but they have a solid offensive line for a change, Saquon, a tight end who's just as good as George Kittle in Engram, and a solid back 7 on defense. Their issues are at receiver and D-line. If they can get some help there they can be a sleeper team.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Arizona still avoiding using David Johnson at all costs, i see

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Arizona still avoiding using David Johnson at all costs, i see
Run and shoot offense. U don’t run the ball in that offense

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Run and shoot offense. U don’t run the ball in that offense
He’s one of the best receiving backs in the league tho

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Russell Wilson isn't providing a good ROI so far for having the richest contract in NFL history

Pelicans78
09-08-2019, 04:01 PM
We will see. Missed field goal and a fumble by DJ Moore as well. Saints ain’t shit and Brees looked like trash the last 8 games last year

Keep dreaming. Brees only had 3 bad games in that stretch and the Saints lost one of them without the refs screwing them. There ain’t no area on them team where the Panthers are better. That’s why they’re continuing to look up to big brother.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Keep dreaming. Brees only had 3 bad games in that stretch and the Saints lost one of them without the refs screwing them. There ain’t no area on them team where the Panthers are better. That’s why they’re continuing to look up to big brother.
Dline

Pelicans78
09-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Dline

Not when Rankins comes back.

Spurtacular
09-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Vikes have the same limitations, perhaps. But they opened up a can of whoop ass on the Falcons :tu

Pelicans78
09-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Vikes have the same limitations, perhaps. But they opened up a can of whoop ass on the Falcons :tu

No limitations. They found their mojo from two years ago being physical defensively and running the football. I watched the entire game and they were impressive.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Welcome back witten

and that play by Cobb is one Beasley could never make

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Not when Rankins comes back.
Jordan is the best player on either line but panthers are pretty loaded up front tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Some people in big media were overhyping the Falcons this year for the past several weeks. I don't expect anything better than 8-8 from them, but probably less. They're great at WR but honestly mediocre everywhere else, including HC and QB.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Welcome back witten

and that play by Cobb is one Beasley could never make
that's one I saw in Green Bay about a million times, people always gave Rodgers the credit but Cobb made about 300 of those type of clutch plays his time there tbh. 7 points instead of 3 because of him.

Spurtacular
09-08-2019, 04:17 PM
No limitations. They found their mojo from two years ago being physical defensively and running the football. I watched the entire game and they were impressive.

Good to hear. I listened to it; but there were gaps cos I was half sleeping.

I'd caution it was at home. They don't always bring their mojo with them on the road.

i'm_still_beta
09-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Kyler, MLB is waiting for you

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 04:24 PM
Kyler needed to sit for a year. He looks lost and this offense is trash

Clipper Nation
09-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Team Leader Carson carrying Struggle per par.

Chinook
09-08-2019, 04:36 PM
This Bucs/9ers game has been awful to watch with the flags. Indeed, pre-season matters, and teams need to take it seriously to work out their issues. If you think the quality of PS games is bad, the last thing you should want is for the first couple weeks of the season to be like this too.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Team Leader Carson carrying Struggle per par.
Carson looks like marshawn out there. Problem for seattle is they don't have a secondary from hell anymore.

Kyler needed to sit for a year. He looks lost and this offense is trash
I agree and I had Zona winning 4 games this year but that might be too liberal honestly.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Wait how is Seattle losing at home to one of the absolute shittiest teams in the league?

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Wait how is Seattle losing at home to one of the absolute shittiest teams in the league?
free safety whiffed on what should have been an easy pick and gave up a touchdown

they miss earl thomas tbh

Pelicans78
09-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Pay Dak his 40 million.

Blake
09-08-2019, 04:50 PM

Lol kneejerk

Raven
09-08-2019, 04:50 PM
sad to see foles go down... just makes the league a lot less competitive

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:55 PM
sad to see foles go down... just makes the league a lot less competitive
well from today's results and Foles' injury we know the Jaguars, Bucs, Dolphins and Zona will be among the very worst teams in the NFL this season.

Mark Celibate
09-08-2019, 04:56 PM
tbh Dak has been great today, good to see him finally hit Gallup on the streak route

and no surprise Kingsbury making an ass out of himself imho

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:57 PM
free safety whiffed on what should have been an easy pick and gave up a touchdown

they miss earl thomas tbh
yep. should have paid him, and it would have been a discount compared to today's FS/SS market.

Earl Thomas made that defense good. Sherman was overrated and had a big mouth, slowish press corner that took advantage of being able to gamble almost every pass play. ET in that already-elite Ravens secondary will make it very hard to score on them this year.

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 04:57 PM
tbh Dak has been great today, good to see him finally hit Gallup on the streak route

and no surprise Kingsbury making an ass out of himself imho
I didn't expect much out of Kellen Moore, but he already looks like Sean McVay 2.0.

Mark Celibate
09-08-2019, 05:04 PM
is mimicking Bob Stoops' dumbfounded look a requirement for being the Giants' head coach? Coughlin and McAdoo perfected it, and now this assclown did the same at the end of the half

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:08 PM
chris carson averaging 2 yards per carry and seatte remains convinced that he can single handedly win them games.

dudes a good runner but for fucks sake, get wilson and the passing game involved

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:12 PM
its stunning how poor these playcallers are at recognizing where their bread is buttered. marlon mack has been running all over SD all day and indy killed their last drive by letting brisset drop back on first down. at this point everything's gotta be run centric or at the very least make them play-actions or bootlegs. having brisset make a 7 step drop while routes develop with bosa/ingram rushing is just suicide.

luckily chargers muffed the punt and colts are going right back to mack

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:13 PM
chris carson averaging 2 yards per carry and seatte remains convinced that he can single handedly win them games.

dudes a good runner but for fucks sake, get wilson and the passing game involved
bad look for me tbh :lol... wilson took back to back sacks right after i said this

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:14 PM
yep. should have paid him, and it would have been a discount compared to today's FS/SS market.

Earl Thomas made that defense good. Sherman was overrated and had a big mouth, slowish press corner that took advantage of being able to gamble almost every pass play. ET in that already-elite Ravens secondary will make it very hard to score on them this year.
richard sherman pick 6 just now :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 05:14 PM
bad look for me tbh :lol... wilson took back to back sacks right after i said this
not a great look for that division today tbh... I had high expectations for them

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 05:15 PM
richard sherman pick 6 just now :lol
that's his 1st interception as a member of the 49ers. Wow nice jinx

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:17 PM
colts are challenging, imo that looked incomplete. i think he lost control of the ball and only regained control when he was out of bounds

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Cobb has been a difference maker. i said in the offseason he's an upgrade to beasley because he can make bigger plays... but wow he's showing up right away in week 1 :tu

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Dak is officially 2016 again

:danceclub

Pelicans78
09-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Pay Dak 50 million.

spurraider21
vinatieri costing the colts this game :wow... 2 missed field goals and an extra point. and its an 8 point game

Millennial_Messiah
Cobb has been a difference maker. i said in the offseason he's an upgrade to beasley because he can make bigger plays... but wow he's showing up right away in week 1 :tu
Beasley had exactly zero deep catches in 8 seasons as a Cowboy. Cobb has a long TD already. :toast

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Meanwhile... I thought Wentz was great earlier today but Dak... 4 TD 0 int >300 yards midway thru the 3rd and a near perfect QB rating. :wow

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:22 PM
cowboys look clean as fuck tbh... and this in a game where the giants front is stopping zeke

RD2191
09-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Defense needs to stop fucking around.

spurraider21
09-08-2019, 05:30 PM
:lmao syphilis rivers giving the colts a chance