PDA

View Full Version : Dummy Joe: "My whole career has been to take on the polluters"

ElNono
09-05-2019, 01:08 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

This guy is an embarrassment, tbh... lol Dems if this is your best candidate

FrostKing
09-05-2019, 01:32 AM
In the party of White cucks, Joe reigns supreme

Nathan89
09-05-2019, 01:55 AM
There isn't a feasible Dem candidate that you can't create a similar thread about tbh

Winehole23
09-05-2019, 02:07 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

This guy is an embarrassment, tbh... lol Dems if this is your best candidateBiden went straight from the climate town hall, where he preached rock-ribbed incrementalism, to a fundraising event thrown by Western LNG co-founder Andrew Goldman.

I'd say Biden knows where his bread is buttered, and probably thinks he's getting the messaging right.

The main problem I have with him, besides the fact he's one of the frontrunners now, is his perceptibly worsening dementia.

ElNono
09-05-2019, 02:46 AM
There isn't a feasible Dem candidate that you can't create a similar thread about tbh

You could make the claim from the relative unknowns (not sure who's left in the Clown car, but Yang, I think, would be one).

Guys like Joe who had a long career and a pretty long record cannot though.

ElNono
09-05-2019, 02:52 AM
Biden went straight from the climate town hall, where he preached rock-ribbed incrementalism, to a fundraising event thrown by Western LNG co-founder Andrew Goldman.

I'd say Biden knows where his bread is buttered, and probably thinks he's getting the messaging right.

The main problem I have with him, besides the fact he's one of the frontrunners now, is his perceptibly worsening dementia.

Let's pretend he's not senile yet (quite the stretch), and let's overlook the fact that outright lying is apparently en vogue.

The dude just has a track record of standing for nothing but politically comfortable positions. He had considerable power in his hands, throughout his career, and he was never a champion of anything (especially climate).

Winehole23
09-05-2019, 03:18 AM
Let's pretend he's not senile yet (quite the stretch), and let's overlook the fact that outright lying is apparently en vogue.

The dude just has a track record of standing for nothing but politically comfortable positions. He had considerable power in his hands, throughout his career, and he was never a champion of anything (especially climate)."The Senator from MBNA"

https://www.propublica.org/article/bidens-cozy-relations-with-bank-industry-825

ElNono
09-05-2019, 04:12 AM
"The Senator from MBNA"

https://www.propublica.org/article/bidens-cozy-relations-with-bank-industry-825

Well, now, he was fighting polluters one plastic card at time...

Thread
09-05-2019, 05:01 AM
Biden went straight from the climate town hall, where he preached rock-ribbed incrementalism, to a fundraising event thrown by Western LNG co-founder Andrew Goldman.

...it's a Godsend.

hater
09-05-2019, 06:07 AM
:lmao worse candidate since hillary roundass clinton

Will Hunting
09-05-2019, 06:59 AM
He’s worse than Clinton substance wise imo, he’s just not as unlikeable personality wise.

boutons_deux
09-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Joe is showing why he's the DNC establishment choice. Not a progressive bone or brain cell anywhere in his corporatist, conformist body.

Lying about and/or mis-remembering his entire career? either way, he's not credible, no acceptable.

dubya tricked him into aggressively cheerleading for the Iraq War-for-Oil? :lol

hater
09-05-2019, 07:57 AM
He’s worse than Clinton substance wise imo, he’s just not as unlikeable personality wise.

Dumb Americans usually vote on the latter. Nobody is worse than shillary

in2deep
09-05-2019, 08:52 AM
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1169412462581604352

https://twitter.com/yesthatCarlo/status/1169436370496102401 (https://twitter.com/yesthatCarlo/status/1169436370496102401)

Thread
09-05-2019, 10:01 AM

Tell it, you Godless bastard. Testify!!!

Thread
09-05-2019, 10:02 AM

https://twitter.com/yesthatCarlo/status/1169436370496102401 (https://twitter.com/yesthatCarlo/status/1169436370496102401)

Tell it, deep. Testify!!!

Thread
09-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Joe is showing why he's the DNC establishment choice. Not a progressive bone or brain cell anywhere in his corporatist, conformist body.

Lying about and/or mis-remembering his entire career? either way, he's not credible, no acceptable.

dubya tricked him into aggressively cheerleading for the Iraq War-for-Oil? :lol

Tell it, bouts. Testify!!!

Winehole23
09-05-2019, 10:05 AM
...it's a Godsend.Biden is like HRC, the more people see, the less they like.

It's too bad Trump has normalized out and out prevarication, otherwise he'd be out on his ear already.

SnakeBoy
09-05-2019, 10:07 AM

:lol

They are killing the old man

Thread
09-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Biden is like HRC, the more people see, the less they like.

It's too bad Trump has normalized out and out prevarication, otherwise he'd be out on his ear already.

Regardless, they can't throw him out. There is nobody else who can beat the old man, but, sadly they know it & will stand up for him. D's, unlike R's will not cut off their nose to spite their face. We do it repeatedly. They never do it. Joe Scar this morning excoriated Biden & his crew to clean it up & get their shit together. & he was at the top of his lungs on that NBC set.

I just have to hope he has a stroke, or, something similar, like a {Silver Alert}. :lol

Winehole23
09-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Regardless, they can't throw him out. There is nobody else who can beat the old man, but, sadly they know it & will stand up for him. D's, unlike R's will not cut off their nose to spite their face. We do it repeatedly. They never do it. Joe Scar this morning excoriated Biden & his crew to clean it up & get their shit together. & he was at the top of his lungs on that NBC set.

I just have to hope he has a stroke, or, something similar, like a {Silver Alert}. :lolWe all know you're afraid Biden will beat the other old man, but you might be wrong about the field: Buttigieg, Harris, Sanders and Warren all beat Trump head to head in the last Q poll.

Thread
09-05-2019, 10:44 AM
We all know you're afraid Biden will beat the other old man, but you might be wrong about the field: Buttigieg, Harris, Sanders and Warren all beat Trump head to head in the last Q poll.

(They) don't stand a prayer & Media knows it. They're only kept around to strut they're stuff, (gay, woman, black woman, communist). They're on shaky ground with Biden, that's why they're trying the Dutch Uncle treatment, the tough love, make him shape up & to seriously, but, privately ascertain if he is honestly capable of running in broad daylight. If he ain't THEY need, want & MUST know before this goes on much further. If he ain't, they'll have to consider Clinton.

Winehole23
09-05-2019, 10:47 AM
(They) don't stand a prayer & Media knows it. They're only kept around to strut they're stuff, (gay, woman, black woman, communist). They're on shaky ground with Biden, that's why they're trying the Dutch Uncle treatment, the tough love, make him shape up & to seriously, but, privately ascertain if he is honestly capable of running in broad daylight. If he ain't THEY need, want & MUST know before this goes on much further. If he ain't, they'll have to consider Clinton.Pure wishcasting, Dale.

Thread
09-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Pure wishcasting, Dale.

They will not brazen it out if they believe him incompetent, if they can't get him to "sober" up. The R's would if it were reversed, but, not the D's, not this time. She got 63 million votes & sat it out the last week in Florida. She wouldn't make that mistake again.

Reck
09-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Biden and the dems are in a no win situation because the keyboard warriors will still cry foul when he doesn’t drop out, continues to lead and or wins the nomination.

#DNCRIGGED is already bought and paid for in case Biden wins. Just watch.

SnakeBoy
09-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Biden and the dems are in a no win situation because the keyboard warriors will still cry foul when he doesn’t drop out, continues to lead and or wins the nomination.

Idk, I leave open the possibility that they pull the plug on Joe and try re-inventing Kamala.

Reck
09-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Idk, I leave open the possibility that they pull the plug on Joe and try re-inventing Kamala.

Kamala is on the verge of dropping out herself. :lol

I really dont see the appeal or why you guys think Kamala is some mega threat.

DMC
09-05-2019, 02:51 PM
I like Joe as long as he keeps those other big eyed idiots out of it.

SnakeBoy
09-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Kamala is on the verge of dropping out herself. :lol

I really dont see the appeal or why you guys think Kamala is some mega threat.

I'm not saying she's a mega threat. She was the pick of the Clinton machine/donors almost immediately following 16' results. She hasn't done well, along comes Joe but he's senile. Maybe they rope someone new into the race but they have a history of thinking they can just reinvent someone (case in point your girl Hillary). It worked on you last time after all.

Reck
09-05-2019, 02:59 PM
(case in point your girl Hillary). It worked on you last time after all.

I should've voted for Bernie then amirite?

If it would come down to Bernie or Hillary I'd dip it for Hilalry again. Too easy of a choice. I mean, you want to talk about senile and cray cray, there you have it with Bern.

SnakeBoy
09-05-2019, 03:14 PM

Well you never had that choice. "They" made sure of it.

I kind of have a conspiracy theory feeling that Pocahontas is a plant by "They" to make sure you won't have that choice again.

Reck
09-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Well you never had that choice. "They" made sure of it.

I kind of have a conspiracy theory feeling that Pocahontas is a plant by "They" to make sure you won't have that choice again.

So you're one of those that believed the DNC rigged every single primary and made Bernie lose to an undesirable. Umm I wonder why they couldn't do the same for the General election if they had that magic power then. Cool story

boutons_deux
09-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Buttigieg, Harris, Sanders and Warren all beat Trump head to head in the last Q poll.

Only Harris has chance of winning DNC/super-delegates/Dem establishment support. I think she could hold her own against Trash in debates, but probably lose to him because so much of American culture is racist and misogynist, and she's black and female.

koriwhat
09-05-2019, 05:57 PM
So you're one of those that believed the DNC rigged every single primary and made Bernie lose to an undesirable. Umm I wonder why they couldn't do the same for the General election if they had that magic power then. Cool story

there's no conspiracy dipshit. the dnc burned ol' 2face bernout to prop satan herself up as madam presidente.

clambake
09-05-2019, 06:05 PM

i'm one of the ones that believe it.

boutons_deux
09-05-2019, 06:27 PM
i'm one of the ones that believe it.

Schumer, head of Dem Senate, put out a blackball warning to anybody who works for a challenger to a Dem Senate incumbent,

similar to the blackball warning from DNC to anybody who works for a challenger to Dem House incumbent.

Dems play harder hardball with Dem party supporters than they play with Repugs, where they don't play hardball at all.

ElNono
09-06-2019, 06:02 AM

They're in this situation entirely out of their own volition. They had 4+ years to come up with a likeable candidate that doesn't look like he just stopped working in The Walking Dead.

And let's not gloss over the fact that they last successful candidate they had was charismatic, relatively young and fairly unknown. That was a winning formula.

But they turned around and tried to ram an unlikable old hag with 3 million miles in the political arena. Now they're just doubling down on stupid.

Will Hunting
09-06-2019, 06:20 AM
Are you really incapable of making the distinction between how the DNC would be able to rig ITS OWN primary vs. how it wouldn’t be able to rig an election against a different political party? You can’t be that stupid.

“Rig” is a strong word I wouldn’t use, but the mere fact superdelegates systematically acted against the interest of voters in their respective states is a black and white example of the deck being stacked against Bernie in 2016. Trying to paint the assertion that the DNC took proactive measures to help Hillary win as an outlandish conspiracy theory on the same level as Trumps “illegal voters in California” theory is ludicrous. Debbie N!ggerman-Schultz wouldn’t have lost her job if everything was handled properly.

Will Hunting
09-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Certainly couldn’t have done any worse against Trump than Shillary did.

hater
09-06-2019, 06:46 AM
:lmao wreck getting a train ran on him :lol

Reck
09-06-2019, 07:23 AM
They're in this situation entirely out of their own volition. They had 4+ years to come up with a likeable candidate that doesn't look like he just stopped working in The Walking Dead.

And let's not gloss over the fact that they last successful candidate they had was charismatic, relatively young and fairly unknown. That was a winning formula.

But they turned around and tried to ram an unlikable old hag with 3 million miles in the political arena. Now they're just doubling down on stupid.

I suspect the people who who have an axe to grind against the party would come up with a fresh excuse. As you are doing.

This time, there were/are like 20 candidates to pick from and we still have to hear how they're "picking" their guy despite no primaries having even taken place.

Reck
09-06-2019, 07:44 AM
Are you really incapable of making the distinction between how the DNC would be able to rig ITS OWN primary vs. how it wouldn’t be able to rig an election against a different political party? You can’t be that stupid.

“Rig” is a strong word I wouldn’t use, but the mere fact superdelegates systematically acted against the interest of voters in their respective states is a black and white example of the deck being stacked against Bernie in 2016. Trying to paint the assertion that the DNC took proactive measures to help Hillary win as an outlandish conspiracy theory on the same level as Trumps “illegal voters in California” theory is ludicrous. Debbie N!ggerman-Schultz wouldn’t have lost her job if everything was handled properly.

You won't get any disagreements from me about superdelegates being a stupid idea to begin with. It never made sense to me.

Now that said, Bernie knew the game going in and he agreed to play by the rules. It only became an issue when he started losing and it became apparent he wouldn't catch up. Delegates aside, he simply got rejected by the primary voters by a fair margin of actual votes cast.

The DNC liked a candidate more than the other and definitely played favorites. That is not to say they manipulated the voting process which the people took part in.

Back in 2007 when Hillary was again the chosen one, the same thing went down, DNC was all in for her. The only difference being she got her ass beat by a more likeable, more charismatic and authentic guy.

Same rule and all. Obama won more states, that simple.

Thread
09-06-2019, 07:48 AM
You won't get any disagreements from me about superdelegates being a stupid idea to begin with. It never made sense to me.

Now that said, Bernie knew the game going in and he agreed to play by the rules. It only became an issue when he started losing and it became apparent he wouldn't catch up. Delegates aside, he simply got rejected by the primary voters by a fair margin of actual votes cast.

The DNC liked a candidate more than the other and definitely played favorites. That is not to say they manipulated the voting process which the people took part in.

Back in 2007 when Hillary was again the chosen one, the same thing went down, DNC was all in for her. The only difference being she got her ass beat by a more likeable, more charismatic and authentic guy.

She tried to turn black, but, it didn't take.

Will Hunting
09-06-2019, 09:11 PM

No one is saying Bernie is the aggrieved party, your argument about him “knowing the game” is a straw man. The aggrieved party is the voter in Wisconsin who voted for Bernie as part of a majority in the primary yet Hillary somehow got more delegates from the state than he did.

TSA
09-06-2019, 09:38 PM
He goes by forum dunce for a reason.

SnakeBoy
09-06-2019, 11:16 PM

also said he got the assault weapons ban approved but because of hanging chads the last President wouldn't renew it

Starting to feel sorry for the guy tbh

ElNono
09-08-2019, 06:52 AM
I suspect the people who who have an axe to grind against the party would come up with a fresh excuse. As you are doing.

This time, there were/are like 20 candidates to pick from and we still have to hear how they're "picking" their guy despite no primaries having even taken place.

Are we really going to pretend that the party apparatus in it's many forms (DNC backing, fundraisers, corporate sponsors, etc) are not the one that make or break candidates? Talk about excuses.

I don't necessarily have a problem with all 20 or so candidates, I have a problem with the fact that, mostly due to monumental amount of money that costs to run a campaign, and the related interests that make that happen, a good amount of those candidates were never really an option.

And guys like average Joe, with all the bullshit and baggage, and clearly going to raise to the top. I'm still hoping for det one embarrassing moment/comment that sinks his candidacy, because, and let's be honest here too, I don't know one progressive that will not hold their nose to vote for Joe.

ElNono
09-08-2019, 06:54 AM

also said he got the assault weapons ban approved but because of hanging chads the last President wouldn't renew it

Starting to feel sorry for the guy tbh

There's two things at play here, Biden is borderline senile and and idiot to boot, and Saavedra cannot be taken seriously.

boutons_deux
09-12-2019, 06:57 AM
Joe Lie-den

Joe Biden can’t stop lying.

He lies for popularity,

he lies to protect billionaires’ profits, and

he lies to cover his own misdeeds.

If he were to quit lying,

Biden would be exposed for who he actually is:

a happy stooge of industry trying to squash the rising demand for a better world.

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is a train wreck of gaffes and mental lapses.

His tendency to fuck up during every public appearance has garnered significant attention from the media,

sometimes played for laughs and

sometimes reported with genuine concern.

He seems to be legitimately unwell,

and

his declining polling numbers show that people are noticing.

But the sheer frequency of his mental errors has masked

a far more sinister and intentional habit,

one that’s been core to his entire political career:

Joe Biden can’t stop lying.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/09/joe-biden-lies-gaffes-climate-townhall-democratic-race-2020?utm_source=Jacobin&utm_campaign=61e867b2f9-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_09_11_04_37&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be8b1b2846-61e867b2f9-85395805&mc_cid=61e867b2f9&mc_eid=33263fe77b (https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/09/joe-biden-lies-gaffes-climate-townhall-democratic-race-2020?utm_source=Jacobin&utm_campaign=61e867b2f9-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_09_11_04_37&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be8b1b2846-61e867b2f9-85395805&mc_cid=61e867b2f9&mc_eid=33263fe77b)