PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2K20 Spurs team

james evans
09-07-2019, 05:33 AM
We're back!!!!!!:spin

2k19 had the worst Spurs team in the history of the franchise. I couldn't even play with them. Everyone was beating the hell out me last season. The strange thing is that Toronto was trash too. Teams like OKC and the lakers were the best teams on the game. Caldwell Pope was shooting like Curry from 3 and even Javele Mcgee could hit wide open 3s. And I don't even want to discuss how they had Lebron James on the game. Westbrooke on the Thunder was unstoppable on the drive and Adams seemed to get every rebound. It feels good that I can play with my boys again. Walker, even though he's rated less than Belineli, off he drive is hard to stop. Plus he and Murray can consistently hit jumpers this year.

jermaine
09-07-2019, 06:02 AM
2k19 was a great team. I was godly with them. But 2k20, I start White DeRozen Carroll Gay Aldridge. Bench unit Murray Forbes Marco Lyles Purtel. My defensive unit is Murray Derozan Gay Aldridge Purtel.

DMC
09-07-2019, 09:26 AM
We're back!!!!!!:spin

2k19 had the worst Spurs team in the history of the franchise. I couldn't even play with them. Everyone was beating the hell out me last season. The strange thing is that Toronto was trash too. Teams like OKC and the lakers were the best teams on the game. Caldwell Pope was shooting like Curry from 3 and even Javele Mcgee could hit wide open 3s. And I don't even want to discuss how they had Lebron James on the game. Westbrooke on the Thunder was unstoppable on the drive and Adams seemed to get every rebound. It feels good that I can play with my boys again. Walker, even though he's rated less than Belineli, off he drive is hard to stop. Plus he and Murray can consistently hit jumpers this year.

Unrealistic as fuck tbh. Adams should have boxed out and allowed WB to grab every rebound.

koriwhat
09-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Unrealistic as fuck tbh. Adams should have boxed out and allowed WB to grab every rebound.

:lol :tu

james evans
09-07-2019, 01:51 PM
2k19 was a great team. I was godly with them. But 2k20, I start White DeRozen Carroll Gay Aldridge. Bench unit Murray Forbes Marco Lyles Purtel. My defensive unit is Murray Derozan Gay Aldridge Purtel.
yeah. I don't like their starting lineups. And they don't even have Walker on the 2nd unit. But I love playing with Walker. off the bench, he's like Ginobili in 2k14. I bought the early release to get a head start on myplyer but I love the way we are this season. I'm not above putting Defrozen on the bench and having him as a 6th man. He can't shoot 3's so it's not good to have him on the court the same time as Aldridge, whom I post up a lot

james evans
09-07-2019, 01:54 PM
hahaha, well I don't have to worry about the 2 of them this year. And once the season starts, I don't have to worry about Klay and Steph because they take the injured players off of the game. Whatever lineups are in real life, the game updates daily for it.

Arcadian
09-07-2019, 03:07 PM
I did pretty well online last year, winning about 65% of my games as the Spurs (often getting matched up with Tier 1 and Historic teams).

poopbox
09-07-2019, 04:45 PM
Dejounte Murray has a B+ rating for shooting 3s in this game :blah

jermaine
09-07-2019, 04:52 PM
yeah. I don't like their starting lineups. And they don't even have Walker on the 2nd unit. But I love playing with Walker. off the bench, he's like Ginobili in 2k14. I bought the early release to get a head start on myplyer but I love the way we are this season. I'm not above putting Defrozen on the bench and having him as a 6th man. He can't shoot 3's so it's not good to have him on the court the same time as Aldridge, whom I post up a lot

But you need him an LMA runnin the pick an Pop. I let White run the 2nd unit now for the scoring. His midrange is like a 92

DJR210
09-07-2019, 08:12 PM
I'm pumped that they FINALLY.. fucking FINALLY did the work to include a historic Spurs squad other than the 99' one.. 2014 is a great choice IMO

jermaine
09-08-2019, 09:01 AM
Metu is decent on 2k20.

lefty
09-08-2019, 10:49 AM
I'm pumped that they FINALLY.. fucking FINALLY did the work to include a historic Spurs squad other than the 99' one.. 2014 is a great choice IMO

You forgot about the 2005 Spurs in 2K19

TheGoatishere
09-08-2019, 11:20 AM
I’m using them in my league .. Team is deep af tbh:spin

Arcadian
09-08-2019, 12:40 PM

They don't even have 99 - they have the fucking 98 team. :lol I've always found that ridiculous.

DJR210
09-08-2019, 01:37 PM
You forgot about the 2005 Spurs in 2K19

I skipped last year's tbh.. I really didn't expect that

DJR210
09-08-2019, 01:37 PM
They don't even have 99 - they have the fucking 98 team. :lol I've always found that ridiculous.

You're right :lol it was the 98' team

lefty
09-08-2019, 11:59 PM
You're right :lol it was the 98' team
Yup