PDA

View Full Version : Where does Antonio Brown end up?

DC23
09-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Vote. I'm leaning towards the Patriots.

chunticakes
09-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Vote. I'm leaning towards the Patriots.

Nobody is going to pay him that much money again. Maybe a team like Buffalo or the Jets.

IMO it's either New England or bust.

spurraider21
09-07-2019, 01:52 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/4a4fd38ff75d481540cbf15200c439bd.png

MultiTroll
09-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Raiders thread is deleted?

Why did Raiders not trade Brown for something, anything?

Kim Jong-il
09-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Raiders thread is deleted?

Why did Raiders not trade Brown for something, anything?
Nobody was trading for that contract.

AlexJones
09-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Gronk is returning in November. You niggas are crazy if you think Bill would be content with Ben Watson at TE

MultiTroll
09-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Nobody was trading for that contract.
Contract was voided upon suspension? Or just guaranteed money?

Millennial_Messiah
09-07-2019, 11:34 PM
Gronk is returning in November. You niggas are crazy if you think Bill would be content with Ben Watson at TE

Ben watson is forty but he did play with the Pats for like 10 years or so

phxspurfan
09-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Pats had to be calling Rosenhaus, tampering with AB during all this like yo, get out of that shit organization and come to New England

Will Hunting
09-08-2019, 08:18 AM
One look at present day Gronk shows that he’s easily down 30 pounds since he retired, he doesn’t look like someone who’s capable of playing tight end anymore.

They simply didn’t expect him to retire when he did, otherwise they would have gone after Jared Cook early on in free agency and would have gotten him.

ducks
09-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Pats had to be calling Rosenhaus, tampering with AB during all this like yo, get out of that shit organization and come to New England

Pats offered Steelers first round pick Steelers said not in division
Steelers are fucking stupid

Millennial_Messiah
09-08-2019, 11:13 PM
One look at present day Gronk shows that he’s easily down 30 pounds since he retired, he doesn’t look like someone who’s capable of playing tight end anymore.

They simply didn’t expect him to retire when he did, otherwise they would have gone after Jared Cook early on in free agency and would have gotten him.

Well George Kittle is about 30 pounds lighter than what Gronk played at so...

I just doesn't think Gronk likes playing football that much anymore. But he might like to play the second half of the season only, idk.

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 01:57 AM
based on what we saw today, i dont think they really need gronk tbh :lol...

edelman/white give them more than enough in the short passing game. gordon is a big bodied receiver who can make contested catches down the middle and scorch you deep. AB will be able to do it all. and then you have dorsett and demaryius as depth

burkhead still looked good out there too

MultiTroll
09-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Jerry Rice suspects schemery between the two cunts (Pattycakes and Brown):

Rice said in a Monday appearance on 95.7 The Game, via NBC Bay Area:
"We all got played. He contacted me, he told me he wanted to play ball here in the Bay Area. I bought into it because I can only take a man at his word, but I think this was already planned."
Rice continued:
"I think when he asked to be released from the Steelers, he wanted to go to the Patriots. He wanted them to trade him to the Patriots. And there was no way that the Steelers would trade him to a rival. So he had to go a different route. And he decided to come through the Bay Area. And I feel sorry for the fans over in Oakland.
"He was a Denzel Washington and he won the Oscar. He won an Oscar, guys. I'm gonna be honest with you."
If Rice is right, Brown really knew how to play the long game.

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2019, 11:20 PM
based on what we saw today, i dont think they really need gronk tbh :lol...

edelman/white give them more than enough in the short passing game. gordon is a big bodied receiver who can make contested catches down the middle and scorch you deep. AB will be able to do it all. and then you have dorsett and demaryius as depth

burkhead still looked good out there too
like I said, they just go 4 wide with the running back du jour being able to motion back and forth from the backfield to and from a receiving position at the LOS

they never really need a tight end in the game unless they're in short yardage or by the goal line

MultiTroll
09-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Nothing is going to become of this criminally, but how sweet would it be if Brown and the Cheatriots missed out due to this:

Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-rape-civil-lawsuit

Millennial_Messiah
09-10-2019, 09:44 PM
answer to this thread:

jail

Will Hunting
09-11-2019, 07:55 AM
answer to this thread:

jail
The slut who’s accusing him has yet to pursue criminal charges or even file a police report.

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 08:08 AM
The slut who’s accusing him has yet to pursue criminal charges or even file a police report.

Slut? Oh now so your #MeToo no longer applies when it involves a player which might help your team win another ring? :lol

Will Hunting
09-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Slut? Oh now so your #MeToo no longer applies when it involves a player which might help your team win another ring? :lol
What the fuck do you mean “my #metoo”? Show me one post here where I’ve ever been any kind of metoo champion.

I thought Zekes latest suspension was bullshit and the whole Kareem Hunt thing was blown out of proportion as well.

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Her 3rd encounter with him, the one where she accuses forcible rape mmmaybe has some merit to it. But ya the other two are big time LOL. 'Came home from the club with him and he forced a kiss on me' -paraphrasing. She willingly goes out clubbing with him, comes back to his crib (even if it was to just pick something up) and is surprised when he bust's a move. GTFO chick!

I had no idea the media was gonna run with it this hard. Also she's asking for *only* 75K. Strange considering she claims forcible rape and he just signed for a 9 mil bonus, millions more salary and about 5 mil incentives. Which, given Brady and the Pats playcalling past would seem quite attainable.

DC23
09-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Nothing is going to become of this criminally, but how sweet would it be if Brown and the Cheatriots missed out due to this:

Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-rape-civil-lawsuit

How convenient.

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Alleged encounters per Espn article:

1. June 2017; Taylor says Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent at one of his Pittsburgh-area homes.
2. July 2017; A month later, while at Brown's home in his native Miami, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit.

<break in Espn article. Fabbs here.> So let's just pause right here. Britney
Taylor is telling us that after these two encounters, she willingly went back to his house for encounter #3? Not only went back to his crib, but the circumstances being "after a night out at a Miami-area club".

3. May 2018, after a night out at a Miami-area club, she went back to Brown's home in Miami to use the bathroom and have some food, and Brown "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Pretty sure he parts with $75K easily to end this. Altho i got a feeling she's gonna ask for way more then $75K to shut up.

Just wondering, how much dough would she make off giving interviews, appearances?

Will Hunting
09-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Pretty sure he parts with $75K easily to end this. Altho i got a feeling she's gonna ask for way more then $75K to shut up.

Just wondering, how much dough would she make off giving interviews, appearances?
Her $75k ask is why this is such a joke - if he actually raped her she’d be entitled to multiples of that.

Sheriff Hoyt
09-11-2019, 12:02 PM

Pittsburgh DA

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 12:03 PM
^ Flip side would be that she didn't feel emboldened to come out with the ac until now. Nooo I'm not saying that as fact, just saying I guess it's within the realm of possible. Regardless his atty is gonna shred her story if it ever gets that far.
Here she is:
https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Greg Oden
09-11-2019, 04:22 PM
:lol how did Shittsburgh of all franchises keep this guy buttoned up for so long?

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 06:28 PM
What the fuck do you mean “my #metoo”? Show me one post here where I’ve ever been any kind of metoo champion.

I thought Zekes latest suspension was bullshit and the whole Kareem Hunt thing was blown out of proportion as well.

Idk, but on the political forum you seem to side with the left more often than not, that's what I was getting at

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 06:29 PM

and his insurance probably will pay him back that $75k with like a $250 deductible or some shit

spurraider21
09-11-2019, 07:15 PM
patriots fan defending patriots player

nothing to see here

Will Hunting
09-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Idk, but on the political forum you seem to side with the left more often than not, that's what I was getting at
So you were speculating. Got it.

Will Hunting
09-11-2019, 07:44 PM

nothing to see here
Raiders fan butthurt about a former Raider wanting nothing to do with that dumpster fire of a team.

nothing to see here

spurraider21
09-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Raiders fan butthurt about a former Raider wanting nothing to do with that dumpster fire of a team.

nothing to see here
touche tbqh

but we're tied at 1-0 tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 08:15 PM

nothing to see here

I don't think the Raiders are a dumpster fire, there's at least 10 teams I can think of off the top of my head that are worse than them, including the poor hapless guys they knocked down on Monday. Getting rid of the cancer AB was the first step, and they drafted well so in a few years they will be there competing with the Chiefs for the top of that division (as the Chargers sink post Rivers' retirement).

Kim Jong-il
09-11-2019, 10:33 PM

nothing to see here
If that news dropped a week earlier he’d have been doing the same thing Pats fans are doing now :lol

spurraider21
09-12-2019, 12:34 AM
I don't think the Raiders are a dumpster fire, there's at least 10 teams I can think of off the top of my head that are worse than them, including the poor hapless guys they knocked down on Monday. Getting rid of the cancer AB was the first step, and they drafted well so in a few years they will be there competing with the Chiefs for the top of that division (as the Chargers sink post Rivers' retirement).
its a dumpster fire in the sense that we now have an incomplete roster. the 20 mil that we recovered from cutting AB could have been spent on 2-3 players to bolster our roster. if we hadnt traded for AB, theres a good chance we would have drafted a receiver in his place. right now after Tyrell Williams our wide receiver depth is very suspect. jj nelson, hunter renfrow, ryan grant... not to mention we would have an additional rookie 3rd rounder on the roster

a lot of things went sideways because of brown

and now we just lost johnathan abram, our rookie first round safety who legit looked like a top 3 player on our defense right off the bat

spurraider21
09-12-2019, 12:35 AM
If that news dropped a week earlier he’d have been doing the same thing Pats fans are doing now :lol
tbh im still on his side because he's on my fantasy team

these are the important things

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2019, 01:45 AM
its a dumpster fire in the sense that we now have an incomplete roster. the 20 mil that we recovered from cutting AB could have been spent on 2-3 players to bolster our roster. if we hadnt traded for AB, theres a good chance we would have drafted a receiver in his place. right now after Tyrell Williams our wide receiver depth is very suspect. jj nelson, hunter renfrow, ryan grant... not to mention we would have an additional rookie 3rd rounder on the roster

a lot of things went sideways because of brown

and now we just lost johnathan abram, our rookie first round safety who legit looked like a top 3 player on our defense right off the bat

I agree for the most part but I still think you guys get eight wins or better this year. Indy, Houston, Detroit, split against the Chargers, Bungles, Jets, Titans, Jags, and the Broncos again are all on the schedule.

As for sure losses... 2 against the Chiefs, at Minnesota, at Green Bay, at least one against the Chargers... that's 5. But the rest look at least somewhat winnable.

MultiTroll
09-13-2019, 12:08 AM
Representatives for Antonio Brown and Britney Taylor were in confidential legal talks for months about their matter, according to a new report.

Wonder if Cementhead Brown should have just paid her off a few months ago?
Could have been a multimillionaire with the Raiders right now. Pretty sure her payment would have been a fraction.

MultiTroll
09-13-2019, 12:09 AM
Do you think the Cheatriots will reach out to some of Aaron Hernandez krew and see about eliminating her?

Will Hunting
09-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Representatives for Antonio Brown and Britney Taylor were in confidential legal talks for months about their matter, according to a new report.

Wonder if Cementhead Brown should have just paid her off a few months ago?
Could have been a multimillionaire with the Raiders right now. Pretty sure her payment would have been a fraction.
:lol he should have absolutely paid her off if all she was asking for was fucking 75k, he’s a complete retard for letting this go public. He’s probably paid close to that much in attorney’s fees already.

MultiTroll
09-13-2019, 09:25 AM
:lol he should have absolutely paid her off if all she was asking for was fucking 75k, he’s a complete retard for letting this go public. He’s probably paid close to that much in attorney’s fees already.
Oh Xs 100.
I mean even if she asked for 300K or 500K.
My sense is some kind of future relationship was either flat out stated or implied from Brown to her when they were clubbing etc together. I'm speculating. OTOH perhaps she is a 100% goldigger. Just saying it doesn't appear that way to me and he comes across as a 100% Dint Do Nuffin type / it be the other persons (teams) fault -100% of the time.

Confusing tho as Gruden gushed about Brown and said he is the most misunderstood guy yada yada.

Bottom line words of wisdom for all of us males. An emotionally upset and or pissed of woman definitely does not fight fair. And if she feels the guy has messed with her emotions and used her romantically, Xs that by 1 million. If she's gold digging Brown, shame on her. If he tried playing her and the asshole really did surprise jack off on her back with zero consent, he's a fucking idiot for not paying her off.

Millennial_Messiah
09-13-2019, 09:34 AM

yeah, not much to do with 75k cash tbh besides spend on a bunch of wild parties or something. You can't cash buy a house with that in today's market, and yeah it's enough for a down payment but lenders require steady income streams and not a bunch of nothing and one lump sum.

spurraider21
09-13-2019, 12:18 PM
you'd be surprised how stupid and "principled" people can be...

"id rather pay my lawyers 200k than pay this lying plaintiff 100k"

they delude themselves into thinking it will be a "statement" to deter future lawsuits. doesnt usually work out that way

AaronY
09-14-2019, 01:35 AM
Do you think the Cheatriots will reach out to some of Aaron Hernandez krew and see about eliminating her?
Yes. This is exactly what I think will happen. Probably something will happen with spying cameras too since this is the Pats of course.

MultiTroll
09-15-2019, 11:59 AM
2 million+ is what Britney Taylor was going for per BSPN sauses.

"Brown's decision not to sign the settlement came around the same time that he agreed to a deal with the Cheatriots"

Gee i wonder Brown could not hide his assets with the Raiders contract but now can with the Pattycakes. :rolleyes

Bill_Brasky
09-18-2019, 09:41 AM

nothing to see here

The Patriot way is really to just look the other way.

rjv
09-18-2019, 10:17 AM
The Patriot way is really to just look the other way.

....and cheat.

MultiTroll
09-20-2019, 06:33 AM
Report: NFL investigating Antonio Brown's harassing text messages to second accuser

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-nfl-investigating-antonio-brown-s-harassing-text-messages-to-second-accuser/ar-AAHziwb?ocid=spartandhp

MultiTroll
09-20-2019, 06:36 AM
The NFL is investigating harassing text messages allegedly sent by Antonio Brown to the second woman who accused the wide receiver of sexual misconduct.
On Monday, Sports Illustrated published a lengthy story containing many allegations of improper behavior by Brown, including incidents for which he has been sued. The story notably contained allegations from a female artist who says she was hired by Brown to paint a mural in his home. Brown met the woman when he won an auction bidding on a painting of hers at a charity softball game for the National Youth Foundation in June 2017. The receiver later hired her to paint a mural in his home.
The woman claims Brown became inappropriate during her second day of painting at his home when he approached her while nude, with nothing but a small towel covering his genitals. She says after she did not respond to his flirtations, the attitude of Brown and his team towards her changed and became chilly. She never finished the painting and was not contacted by Brown again.
In a statement from his attorney shared on Monday, Brown denied the woman’s allegations.
But the story does not end there.
SI’s Robert Klemko, who wrote the original story on Brown, shared screenshots of text messages the woman allegedly received from Brown on Wednesday night, two days after her allegations were published. In his text messages, which were sent to a group of five people, Brown accused the woman of making stuff up for money and directed his people to investigate her.
Klemko says the text messages came from the same number Brown provided to the artist in a 2017 Instagram direct message. Brown included his lawyer on the text messages. Brown’s attorney told Klemko he did not advise Brown to communicate with the woman and otherwise declined comment.
The artist’s lawyer, Lisa J. Banks, contacted the NFL about the harassing messages and asked for the league and New England Patriots to step in and end Brown’s behavior.
The attorney called the messages “intimidating and threatening to our client, in violation of the NFL Personal Conduct Policy.”
“Our client … is understandably frightened by these text messages, which are clearly intended to threaten and intimidate her,” the lawyer wrote. “While she certainly qualifies as a ‘starving artist,’ she has never approached Mr. Brown, nor will she, about seeking money to compensate her for his sexual misconduct, contrary to his allegations in the text messages.”
The NFL quickly responded to the lawyer’s letter and set up a phone call between investigators and the artist’s attorney.
SI reached out to the phone number that they believe belonged to Brown, asking about the allegations. “foh clown” was the response they received. “FOH” is an acronym for “get the f— out of here.”
Brown, who made his Patriots debut on Sunday, was first sued by his former trainer, Britney Taylor, who accused him of sexually assaulting her three times between 2017 and 2018. Brown denied the allegations and accused her of making a money grab.
The NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy prohibits: “Stalking, harassment, or similar forms of intimidation.”
The league could view these messages as harassment/intimidation and move to discipline the wide receiver for a violation of the policy, which would jeopardize his playing status.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2019, 07:26 AM
Someone needs to press criminal charges, seriously

MultiTroll
09-20-2019, 07:30 AM
Someone needs to press criminal charges, seriously
He's entitled to his side of the story and a defense, for sure.
But he sounds like a class A cunthole. Insecure, bully. Always got away with shit his whole life because he could ball.
And now a Cheatriot. Perfect fit.

Ya would be nice if some deep pockets person would back her to go up against Brown and the Cuntriots.

Sidepoint was Tom going to take it up the shooter or just let him have Giselle? You know the you-can-stay-at-my-house charade.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2019, 07:40 AM
He's entitled to his side of the story and a defense, for sure.
But he sounds like a class A cunthole. Insecure, bully. Always got away with shit his whole life because he could ball.
And now a Cheatriot. Perfect fit.

Ya would be nice if some deep pockets person would back her to go up against Brown and the Cuntriots.

Sidepoint was Tom going to take it up the shooter or just let him have Giselle? You know the you-can-stay-at-my-house charade.

Tom would definitely sacrifice Giselle and all the little poppers in that household for more rings and an even more inflated legacy, that's for sure. He basically wants to be the real life Beowulf.

Millennial_Messiah
11-05-2019, 12:10 AM
answer = nowhere :lol

now we wait on the courts. Seahawks passed him up. Prison time?

FrostKing
11-07-2019, 01:10 PM
He's now a kneeler!

"Making money off my sweat and blood F--- the @nfl I'll never play in that s--- treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go f--- your self."

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2019, 06:23 PM
He already backtracked and now he’s saying he wants to play :lol

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 07:02 PM
He already backtracked and now he’s saying he wants to play :lol
100% drew rosenhaus drafted that

MultiTroll
01-03-2022, 12:05 PM
AB on Twitter: "Super Gremlin ���� https://t.co/kiATncHHbl" / Twitter (https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1477766970460282885/photo/1)

He b sayin he b disrepekted.

MultiTroll
01-03-2022, 12:13 PM
Hope he accepts therapy.

Feel bad for anyone he owed money. He was very close to 3 super attainable bonuses of 333K each.
1 TD
58 more yards
1 other very close.

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2022, 12:25 PM
https://images.saymedia-content.com/.image/t_share/MTc1NDU0MzgzNTg3NTM0MDE4/the-bizarre-portfolio-of-antonio-a-timeline-of-bad-choices-made-by-antonio-brown.png

FrostKing
01-04-2022, 02:04 PM
Mahomes needs help

Blake
01-04-2022, 02:59 PM
Mahomes needs help

He's already got to deal with Tyreek. I don't see anyone signing Brown now

DeadlyDynasty
01-04-2022, 03:21 PM
He needs to die to save face at this point

MultiTroll
01-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Brown could join another team if the Bradys waived him.

Pretty sure at this point either
a. Bucs will do him NO favors.
b. NFL owners have told their puppet Godell that the game can't have another outburst like that.
Now if he was killing or injuring someone, that would be fine.
But the manic (?) CTE episode he had in his final Bucs game, owners want that swept under the rug or at least minumiized.

Do NOT want the CTE subject brought up again.

MultiTroll
01-05-2022, 12:05 AM
and just like clockwork the NFL has a violent encounter.
Sweep this under the rug and get Dupree ready for the playoffs.

Titans DE Bud Dupree charged with assault for alleged fight at Nashville Walgreens (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/sports/titans-de-bud-dupree-charged-with-assault-for-alleged-fight-at-nashville-walgreens-202825095.html)

MultiTroll
01-05-2022, 11:40 PM
Brown being honest about the injured ankle and the NFL using it's bully tactics?

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2022, 03:16 AM
Rodney Harrison actually got one right…AB has CTE and it’s better for society if he’s institutionalized or just put down. He’s of no more use

Mark Celibate
01-08-2022, 11:01 AM
AB has TO syndrome at this point. They don't understand that these "Keeping it Real" tirades are just hurting them more and more. Read a story about TO recently, right now he's broke, no friends, and basically nobody gives a shit about him at all. It's easy to see why. The dude takes any perceived slight toward him and uses it to burn bridges at the first opportunity. And he never lets it go :lol saw some corny podcast the other day where he's still taking shots at McNabb damn near 20 years later over dumb stuff. AB is doing the same thing, like yeah no sh!t Brady is only friends with you because you're a good football player. It's not like Brady is going to just befriend any random guy just because. rofl it's pretty ridiculous really. It would be the equivalent of me coming into work pissed off and hating my boss because "he only likes me because I can make him money otherwise he wouldn't care about me at all". But using petty reasons like that to burn a bridge will lead someone to a lonely, miserable life as they get older imo

Neo.
01-08-2022, 02:12 PM
dude has serious issues, and is in deep denial. a bad combo.

Thanos
01-08-2022, 02:18 PM
AB has TO syndrome at this point. They don't understand that these "Keeping it Real" tirades are just hurting them more and more. Read a story about TO recently, right now he's broke, no friends, and basically nobody gives a shit about him at all. It's easy to see why. The dude takes any perceived slight toward him and uses it to burn bridges at the first opportunity. And he never lets it go :lol saw some corny podcast the other day where he's still taking shots at McNabb damn near 20 years later over dumb stuff. AB is doing the same thing, like yeah no sh!t Brady is only friends with you because you're a good football player. It's not like Brady is going to just befriend any random guy just because. rofl it's pretty ridiculous really. It would be the equivalent of me coming into work pissed off and hating my boss because "he only likes me because I can make him money otherwise he wouldn't care about me at all". But using petty reasons like that to burn a bridge will lead someone to a lonely, miserable life as they get older imo
AB & TO are a perfect comparison. Nothing is ever their fault, they’re always “misunderstood” and act like the entire world’s out to get them, instead of just admitting they are their own worst enemy.

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2022, 04:20 PM
If there’s any family in his corner they need to Baker Act his ass immediately

Arcadian
01-09-2022, 07:35 PM
This is why Jerry Rice is the goat. He just played football, won, and shut up and went home.

Blake
01-09-2022, 07:40 PM
This is why Jerry Rice is the goat. He just played football, won, and shut up and went home.

Rice seems to be one of the rare exceptions to the wide receiver rule. It always seems to be the receivers that do this crazy shit.

Chad.
01-12-2022, 09:33 PM
He'll probably go the Kaepernick route and get a Nike deal while calling everyone racist

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 03:36 PM
Rice seems to be one of the rare exceptions to the wide receiver rule. It always seems to be the receivers that do this crazy shit.

That was really a different era. Not that WR haven't always been prima donnas but it's definitely gotten worse. Although maybe social media has a large part to play in that.

FrostKing
01-14-2022, 01:19 AM
I'll actually go the other way and say I believe WRs have mostly stayed consistent over the past 30 or so seasons. It's the other positions that have become more flamboyant because of mostly before mentioned social media.

In the past WRs were almost always 2nd banana to the run game. Now I don't believe there is the need to publicly sell ones self. Receptions are like 3Pointers.

FrostKing
01-16-2022, 03:45 AM

https://youtu.be/AX4nOwHyi4A

MultiTroll
01-17-2022, 06:24 PM
Not proof by any means but Brown did post text exchange between he and Arians.
Def mentions injury and even posts a pic.

Now as to what came down game day, that's still a he said he said.