View Full Version : OT: Opening NFL Sunday

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 08:07 AM
Salvation lies within

lefty
09-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Lol commercialball woth football breaks :lol

9 minutes of actual action over a 3 hour broadcast :lol

Fat linesmen running to the locker room at HT hoping they are burning calories:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 11:08 AM
:loldirt-poor immigrants
:lolno other sports options
:lolmust play year round or economy collapses and family starves
:lolskimping on utilities
:lolcholera

lefty
09-08-2019, 11:27 AM
:lol handball, volleyball, track and fields , etc , but sure, no other sports
:lol your other popular “sport” is beisbol, aka nyquilball/snoozeball/fatball

:lol egghandball
:lol gridiron
:lol helmets and armors, wtf is this a bad 90s videogame?

:lol getting hyped for 2 yard gains
:lol made for fans who have a short attention span

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 11:45 AM
volleyball...dear god:lmao

lefty
09-08-2019, 11:50 AM
volleyball...dear god:lmao

:lol they actually burn calories and there is action, but I don’t expect commercialball fans to understand that

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2019, 11:51 AM
:lol they actually burn calories and there is action, but I don’t expect commercialball fans to understand that
good luck fighting this battle:lmao

lefty
09-08-2019, 12:03 PM
good luck fighting this battle:lmao

:lol

Chucho
09-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Lol commercialball woth football breaks :lol

9 minutes of actual action over a 3 hour broadcast :lol

Fat linesmen running to the locker room at HT hoping they are burning calories:lol

Accurate. NFL is basically the UFC- long, drawn out and boring but looks very exciting in 20-30 second highlight reels and the fans are sensitive fems.

FrostKing
09-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Lowest fan IQ in American sports

The sport that gives us CTE, woman beating and anthem kneeling.

Mark Celibate
09-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Lowest fan IQ in American sports

The sport that gives us CTE, woman beating and anthem kneeling.

probably due to the fact that the players in general have the lowest IQ in American sports outside of quarterback. Outside of that, there's not much thinking involved as a player. All the play-by-play strategy is done by the coaches whereas in sports like baseball (literally the coach sits there for 3 hours and chews sunflower seeds) and basketball, there's a good bit of creativity from play to play.

Therefore all that's left is a bunch of chest beating, "LET'S GO!!!!"'s, and "ALL DAY NIGGA"'s screaming from the player which probably carries over to your average fan. Shame because football at a high level can be a beautiful game but it's so watered down outside of the coaching level

phxspurfan
09-08-2019, 05:42 PM
probably due to the fact that the players in general have the lowest IQ in American sports outside of quarterback. Outside of that, there's not much thinking involved as a player. All the play-by-play strategy is done by the coaches whereas in sports like baseball (literally the coach sits there for 3 hours and chews sunflower seeds) and basketball, there's a good bit of creativity from play to play.

Therefore all that's left is a bunch of chest beating, "LET'S GO!!!!"'s, and "ALL DAY NIGGA"'s screaming from the player which probably carries over to your average fan. Shame because football at a high level can be a beautiful game but it's so watered down outside of the coaching level

All Day, Nigga. All day you in for a long day

Spurtacular
09-08-2019, 07:10 PM
ALL DAY NIGGA

:lmao

Spurtacular
09-08-2019, 07:14 PM

:lol

FrostKing
09-08-2019, 08:37 PM

Strong post

Spurtacular
09-08-2019, 10:58 PM
My hell, the deluge of commercials on SNF for a game that wasn't close. I turned it off early 3rd Q.

SpursforSix
09-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Redzone.

lefty
09-09-2019, 11:39 AM
My hell, the deluge of commercials on SNF for a game that wasn't close. I turned it off early 3rd Q.
“Stay tuned, Steelers can still make a comeback! In the meantime, enjoy our cheesy commercials where everybody is wearing football jerseys and have the occasional QB cameo”

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2019, 01:37 PM
:lol handball, volleyball, track and fields , etc , but sure, no other sports
:lol your other popular “sport” is beisbol, aka nyquilball/snoozeball/fatball

:lol egghandball
:lol gridiron
:lol helmets and armors, wtf is this a bad 90s videogame?

:lol made for fans who have a short attention span

Anything is better than poorball

FrostKing
09-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Anything is better than poorball
Soccer games are 1/3 of the duration.

If you are sitting in front of a TV for 3+ hours, life isn't going well.

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Soccer games are 1/3 of the duration.

If you are sitting in front of a TV for 3+ hours, life isn't going well.

In the NFL you actually have multiple chances for bathroom breaks, snack breaks, drink breaks, sex breaks, etc. And there is actually scoring and nothing uber boring like the concept of a goalie in poorball/canuckpuckstickball/rapecrosse.

FrostKing
09-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Streaming a soccer game from Austria. So seeing their HalfTime commercials

Calm and wholesome. No rap. No dancing. No one in your face being smug, cool or aggressive.

Spurtacular
09-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Streaming a soccer game from Austria. So seeing their HalfTime commercials

Calm and wholesome. No rap. No dancing. No one in your face being smug, cool or aggressive.

:lmao

basquetbol
09-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Every game I saw yesterday was boring as hell.

FrostKing
09-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Runs mixed in with passes is a better product than 80-5 yard passes.

Additionally reviews, more offensive friendly rules and focus on injuries = more stoppage.

Short passes + more stoppage is a bad combination

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 02:25 AM
username checks out