PDA

View Full Version : The air smells so much fresher in here

Blake
09-08-2019, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure it can be understated the individual work that benefactor put into making this forum a better place.

It's like the one guy smoking the cheap cigar in a place where cigars don't belong finally got the boot.

Again, well done, benefactor :tu

benefactor
09-14-2019, 11:43 AM
Just seeing this. No problem. He hasn't even bothered to lurk. He must be really scared that I'll tell Judy all he's been doing here.:lol

J.T.
09-15-2019, 09:51 AM
Somebody want to fill an old friend in on what he missed?

Blake
09-15-2019, 10:45 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277883&highlight=Avante

J.T.
09-15-2019, 10:55 AM
People doin' the Lord's work in that thread.

benefactor
09-15-2019, 11:35 AM
People doin' the Lord's work in that thread.
Long story short, Avante accidentally outed himself to the forum which led to the location of his wife and daughter's FB pages. He continued to posture and be annoying so I told him if he didn't leave I'd create a burner FB account and message his wife and tell her how he's been behaving here...and now we are free of him.

J.T.
09-15-2019, 11:40 AM
What a beautiful story. It almost brings a tear to your eye, unless you ever participated in a thread with Avante. Then it just brings the laughs.

jeebus
09-15-2019, 03:43 PM
Long story short, Avante accidentally outed himself to the forum which led to the location of his wife and daughter's FB pages. He continued to posture and be annoying so I told him if he didn't leave I'd create a burner FB account and message his wife and tell her how he's been behaving here...and now we are free of him.
Well damn sons, I've been off and on spermtalk for the past couple years. Totally missed out on that. Well done.

Spurtacular
09-15-2019, 04:44 PM
Cuck thanking a snitch. :lmao

monosylab1k
09-16-2019, 05:26 AM
What a beautiful story. It almost brings a tear to your eye, unless you ever participated in a thread with Avante. Then it just brings the laughs.

Sup JT!

:lol Luck retired
:lol Brady’s backup QB outplaying your former franchise QB
:lol Brady 6, Peyton 2