PDA

View Full Version : Streaming games

johnsmith
09-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Gents, I recently cut the cord and rid myself of directv....while I’m indeed pleased with this decision, im unsure of how to watch Broncos games moving forward....any ideas/advice/recommendations?

Arcadian
09-09-2019, 11:30 AM
DirecTV also has an app now. You can stream Sunday Ticket on any device.

SpursforSix
09-09-2019, 11:34 AM
DirecTV also has an app now. You can stream Sunday Ticket on any device.

I think it depends on your service provider doesn't it? He just got rid of DirecTV so I'm assuming he'd have to use DirecTVNow (which is now, ATT Watch or something). I have DirecTVNow and can't watch Sunday ticket.

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 11:34 AM
reddit nfl streams

IronMexican
09-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Do yourself a favor and don't watch them

johnsmith
09-09-2019, 11:44 AM
reddit nfl streams

What’s this about?

johnsmith
09-09-2019, 11:44 AM
I think it depends on your service provider doesn't it? He just got rid of DirecTV so I'm assuming he'd have to use DirecTVNow (which is now, ATT Watch or something). I have DirecTVNow and can't watch Sunday ticket.

That is correct....directv isn’t an option.

johnsmith
09-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Do yourself a favor and don't watch them

Lol....I have very low expectations this season.

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 11:46 AM
What’s this about?
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit+nfl+streams (https://lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit+nfl+streams)

johnsmith
09-09-2019, 11:48 AM
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit+nfl+streams (https://lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit+nfl+streams)

I deserved that

IronMexican
09-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Orton's going to put up a 10-18 statline with a pick and a TD, and get the win tonight.

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 12:51 PM
Orton's going to put up a 10-18 statline with a pick and a TD, and get the win tonight.
come again?

IronMexican
09-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Sorry, brainfart:lol

Same white QB, different name.

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2019, 01:28 PM
reddit nfl streams

Bingo

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Sorry, brainfart:lol

Same white QB, different name.
flacco?

Arcadian
09-09-2019, 01:30 PM

That is correct....directv isn’t an option.

Actually no, you can sign up for Sunday Ticket as a separate service even if you have no cable provider. I've been doing it for years.

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2019, 01:31 PM
I deserved that

Also use the buffstreams feed (it's the most reliable by far and fewest pop ups), but ONLY use Chrome, not Firefox for that, because on Firefox you will be dodging viruses (even if you have a McAfee) which is quite time consuming and you'll have to X out of the game to get out of the virus pop ups. On chrome if one pops up it's an easy X because the McAfee will auto block it on Chrome only.

Also I'd recommend using an HDMI cable if you have one (for example, the same one you'd use to hook up a console to a TV) and connect it from your laptop to your big flat screen TV, for an authentic experience, that's what I do.

IronMexican
09-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Yep

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Also use the buffstreams feed (it's the most reliable by far and fewest pop ups), but ONLY use Chrome, not Firefox for that, because on Firefox you will be dodging viruses (even if you have a McAfee) which is quite time consuming and you'll have to X out of the game to get out of the virus pop ups. On chrome if one pops up it's an easy X because the McAfee will auto block it on Chrome only.

Also I'd recommend using an HDMI cable if you have one (for example, the same one you'd use to hook up a console to a TV) and connect it from your laptop to your big flat screen TV, for an authentic experience, that's what I do.
i used to do that too, but honestly the browser through my PS4 does the trick just as well

that way i can still use my laptop to scroll through other games and watch highlights at my leisure while i have redzone running at the TV

leemajors
09-09-2019, 02:02 PM

chromecast is much easier and like $30

SpursforSix
09-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Actually no, you can sign up for Sunday Ticket as a separate service even if you have no cable provider. I've been doing it for years.

Not sure that's available to everyone. I tried that and due to my address, it wasn't available.

SpursforSix
09-09-2019, 02:09 PM

Is there a way to do this with the Fire TV? I've never tried through the browser.

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2019, 02:36 PM

But I can watch all the games for $0. Paying $0 is far superior to paying $30 a month. #NMSPride

leemajors
09-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Is there a way to do this with the Fire TV? I've never tried through the browser.

you can use the silk browser in the fire tv to load streams

leemajors
09-09-2019, 02:48 PM
But I can watch all the games for $0. Paying $0 is far superior to making $30 a month. #NMSPride

maybe in some universe that makes sense. you can cast just a tab and still use your computer with the chromecast.

johnsmith
09-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Thank you Guys!!

SpursforSix
09-09-2019, 03:07 PM
you can use the silk browser in the fire tv to load streams

thanks.

SpursforSix
09-09-2019, 03:09 PM
maybe in some universe that makes sense. you can cast just a tab and still use your computer with the chromecast.

Why would he want to spend money on a TV and Chromecast when he can just watch the games for free on his phone?

spurraider21
09-09-2019, 03:37 PM
you guys have recommended browsers for a roku tv?

johnsmith
09-10-2019, 12:16 AM
You know what, scratch that fellas....I don’t think I’m gonna bother with this dumpster fire of a squad this year.....I will ask again in 2020.

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 12:18 AM
You know what, scratch that fellas....I don’t think I’m gonna bother with this dumpster fire of a squad this year.....I will ask again in 2020.
fuck outta here then, no room for fair weather fans

johnsmith
09-10-2019, 12:19 AM
fuck outta here then, no room for fair weather fans

Easy there tough guy.

johnsmith
09-10-2019, 12:21 AM
You know what, nevermind, I just realized you’re up to 67k posts on here in half the amount of time I’ve been a member....you clearly dominate the internet message board scene like no other....LOL!

Mark Celibate
09-10-2019, 12:30 AM
depends... do you want to just catch up with the game or actually watch the full 3 hour game live? If the former, 15 minute highlight videos are uploaded to YouTube almost instantly. Any play that goes over 3 yards or so is on there, so you skip all the shitty plays and commercials. If you want to watch it live, yeah go with a live stream like MM said but that's technically theft (if you have a moral compass I'd guess you'd atleast think twice about doing this....)

Blake
09-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Gents, I recently cut the cord and rid myself of directv....while I’m indeed pleased with this decision, im unsure of how to watch Broncos games moving forward....any ideas/advice/recommendations?

Are you cutting cord with paying for live TV altogether?

The Reddit thing is kind of a nuisance to get through but if you just have to do free, it's the way to go.

I dropped cable back in June but I want sports now with easy clear access so I went in on the Hulu live programming for $50+

What makes it beat down cable is no box/greasy installation guy and you have the Hulu library. Plus Disney+ coming with Hulu too.

I think it should be cheaper but screw it, I'm enjoying it.

Amazon prime also shows select sports games too.

I'm definitely getting rid of Netflix. Basically worthless at this point, imo.

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Easy there tough guy.

You know what, nevermind, I just realized you’re up to 67k posts on here in half the amount of time I’ve been a member....you clearly dominate the internet message board scene like no other....LOL!
:lol

johnsmith
09-10-2019, 06:13 AM
:lol

I’m just a touch offended being accused of being a fair weather fan....I’ve been a Broncos fan waaaaaaay longer than your Armenian ass has been spewing arrogance all over this website every day, all day, for literal years.

johnsmith
09-10-2019, 06:14 AM
Are you cutting cord with paying for live TV altogether?

The Reddit thing is kind of a nuisance to get through but if you just have to do free, it's the way to go.

I dropped cable back in June but I want sports now with easy clear access so I went in on the Hulu live programming for $50+

What makes it beat down cable is no box/greasy installation guy and you have the Hulu library. Plus Disney+ coming with Hulu too.

I think it should be cheaper but screw it, I'm enjoying it.

Amazon prime also shows select sports games too.

I'm definitely getting rid of Netflix. Basically worthless at this point, imo.

I have the same setup as you now....I’m gonna keep Netflix for a while though too.

IronMexican
09-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Yeah, johnsmith has been a faggy bronco fan since forever

:lmao:lmao:lmao

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 10:36 AM
I’m just a touch offended being accused of being a fair weather fan

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
09-10-2019, 11:19 AM
depends... do you want to just catch up with the game or actually watch the full 3 hour game live? If the former, 15 minute highlight videos are uploaded to YouTube almost instantly. Any play that goes over 3 yards or so is on there, so you skip all the shitty plays and commercials. If you want to watch it live, yeah go with a live stream like MM said but that's technically theft (if you have a moral compass I'd guess you'd atleast think twice about doing this....)
It's not technically theft on our part, we're just free riders. However, for the people who (kindly) upload the streams, yeah, that's technically theft because they are free loaders. Big fundamental difference. Also that's why the DMCA faggot police can't prosecute us for downloading music or movies on the internet, but they *can* go after the open-source uploaders.

I have a moral compass and I strongly believe in open source, not shilling, especially since I will always hate Goodell and the league office for their wrongs of the past, plus MSM for their pandering to the left skewed queers of today. So I refuse to give either a dime.

Blake
09-10-2019, 11:51 AM
It's not technically theft on our part, we're just free riders. However, for the people who (kindly) upload the streams, yeah, that's technically theft because they are free loaders. Big fundamental difference. Also that's why the DMCA faggot police can't prosecute us for downloading music or movies on the internet, but they *can* go after the open-source uploaders.

I have a moral compass and I strongly believe in open source, not shilling, especially since I will always hate Goodell and the league office for their wrongs of the past, plus MSM for their pandering to the left skewed queers of today. So I refuse to give either a dime.

:lol so much wrong and so much funny in this post.

"I gots a moral compass.....i refuse to give a dime!"

Millennial_Messiah
09-10-2019, 11:54 AM
:lol so much wrong and so much funny in this post.

"I gots a moral compass.....i refuse to give a dime!"
I'm vehemently against corporatocratic shilling. I refuse to give my money to multi billion dollar entities.

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 12:04 PM
viewing the streams isn't illegal, broadcasting them is. but on a moral spectrum, different question. the way i see it, people will watch these stream only if the product is expensive enough to justify the inconvenience of streaming. what if i dont have directv or dont want to pay for all 500 games or whatever it is. i just want a package including raider games and the redzone channel. you cant just get redzone a la carte. always part of a bigger package.

Blake
09-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Viewing/downloading is technically illegal too

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/why-you-should-beware-pirated-nfl-livestreams-on-facebook

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Viewing/downloading is technically illegal too

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/why-you-should-beware-pirated-nfl-livestreams-on-facebook
downloading/recording may very well be, i'm not as clear on that. its typically the distribution thats illegal. remember those old green FBI warnings at the start of movies? didndt prevent people from recording shit via VHS if they wanted to watch themselves later. its the distribution that was problematic.

what you posted was some off-hand comment by the author, not a direct quote from any legal authority

spurraider21
09-10-2019, 01:29 PM
i know the UFC (zuffa) has bragged about successful lawsuits filed against people who viewed ppv events through streams, but i recall an article that showed those were all default judgments, as in the defendant never even responded to the suit.

johnsmith
09-12-2019, 11:38 AM
Yeah, johnsmith has been a faggy bronco fan since forever

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Damn straight I have!!!

Since 1989 when I moved to Denver.

johnsmith
09-12-2019, 11:40 AM
:lmao

:jack:jack

SpursforSix
09-12-2019, 04:36 PM
I'm vehemently against corporatocratic shilling. I refuse to give my money to multi billion dollar entities.

Nigga...you eat at Taco Bell.

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Nigga...you eat at Taco Bell.

Oh you read the post I made on the club about Doritos Locos tacos in school in 2013-2014? Well guess what, the contract with UNT ended after that spring and the next year in the tent it was replaced with a Taco Bueno. Tried them once and... yuck. But Taco Bell's Kevin Love/Nate Robinson XXL nachos were perhaps the worst thing I ever ate in college, made me vomit them up. The Doritos Locos tacos were the only thing I ever liked. Haven't eaten anything from Taco Bell since May 2014, bro.

Blake
09-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Mmmm fire sauce

SpursforSix
09-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Oh you read the post I made on the club about Doritos Locos tacos in school in 2013-2014? Well guess what, the contract with UNT ended after that spring and the next year in the tent it was replaced with a Taco Bueno. Tried them once and... yuck. But Taco Bell's Kevin Love/Nate Robinson XXL nachos were perhaps the worst thing I ever ate in college, made me vomit them up. The Doritos Locos tacos were the only thing I ever liked. Haven't eaten anything from Taco Bell since May 2014, bro.

I’m not going to go back and look but you mentioned eating at some multi billion dollar fast food place. Your comment about not giving some multi billion dollar corp. your money is false.

spurraider21
09-13-2019, 05:50 PM
if you are a student (or can sign up through somebody close to you who is a student) with an active .edu email address, you can sign up for sunday ticket standalone... $100 for the entire year. and you can view it through just about anything, roku, ps4, xbox, browser, etc

thats probably the best version of it

J.T.
09-13-2019, 08:25 PM
I get my streaming links from reddit. If you go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams they will post a thread for each individual game every week. In the thread, the top comments will usually have links to the streams. The user buffstreams has pretty stable links that work literally any time I've had to use them.

You can cast the stream from your phone to a smart TV if you have to, but I prefer to just type the link into the internet browser on my Playstation 4 and watch it on that.

If you need college football games the subreddit is /cfbstreams. I'm sure this info is already on the first page but ain't nobody got time to read all those posts.

spurraider21
09-13-2019, 08:53 PM
I get my streaming links from reddit. If you go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams they will post a thread for each individual game every week. In the thread, the top comments will usually have links to the streams. The user buffstreams has pretty stable links that work literally any time I've had to use them.

You can cast the stream from your phone to a smart TV if you have to, but I prefer to just type the link into the internet browser on my Playstation 4 and watch it on that.

If you need college football games the subreddit is /cfbstreams. I'm sure this info is already on the first page but ain't nobody got time to read all those posts.
yep, thats how i do it. when i go into the search bar and type "R" the first suggestion is reddit, and then it automatically suggest NFL and streams as my next 2, so i get to the link fairly quickly despite the otherwise clunky interphase of using a controller. realizing that you can close a tab by holding O also helped a bunch, as there is usually 1 popup that comes in when using buffstream.

its worked great so far this season. outstanding quality throughout the whole broadcast. redzone during the day, the individual night games. only blemish (its the case with any stream, not just this method) is the ~30 second broadcast delay you gotta put up with, which gets frustrating when friends are texting about the games live :lol

IronMexican
09-13-2019, 09:07 PM
Damn straight I have!!!

Since 1989 when I moved to Denver.

:lmao losing to chucky

Man, Gannon was 36 in 2002, which doesn't seem that old now.