PDA

View Full Version : Theory: SJW are actually conservatives in disguise

DAF86
09-10-2019, 11:35 PM
...who are using extreme reverse phsychology to make rational liberal people like myself and Dave Chapelle turn against liberal movements.

The latest example are these angry dykes bitching about a fucking Joker movie, they haven't even seen yet (:lol), not being woke enough.

lXoFhKfChQY

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 12:16 AM
0/10

apalisoc_9
09-11-2019, 12:47 AM
not a bad theory.

spurraider21
09-11-2019, 01:16 AM
bad theory. nutjobs aren't exclusive to any one side of the political aisle. not that hard to believe.

FrostKing
09-11-2019, 01:36 AM
Most people would just argue internet/social media gives nutjobs a voice. Correct but the political/social pendulum has moved left. When I attended grade school we supported same sex marriage and now the debate is deeper: multiple genders/asexuality

Hippies were once outliers and today are if not the norm then the largest demographic. Enormous shift in the span of 50 years.

DAF86
09-11-2019, 01:40 AM
I really didn't think I needed to explain the sarcasm of the tittle, tbh. :lol

SnakeBoy
09-11-2019, 01:36 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnHXbRoaZ1B1Mo8/giphy.gif

koriwhat
09-11-2019, 02:39 PM
Hippies were once outliers and today are if not the norm then the largest demographic. Enormous shift in the span of 50 years.

not necessarily. the hippy movement was infiltrated by commies and those commies grew up to produce new commies brainwashed by the old commies in media, education, etc... the hippy movement originally was one of peace, love, & drugs until authoritarians decided to pounce on the hippies sensitivities. feast on the feeble!

AaronY
09-11-2019, 09:14 PM
Hippies were once outliers and today are if not the norm then the largest demographic.
:lmao

DAF86
09-12-2019, 02:13 AM
GOJUaXk8yyE

spurraider21
09-12-2019, 12:19 PM
legitimately surprised DarrinS isn't the one who posted that

lefty
09-12-2019, 04:59 PM
It’s possible

FrostKing
09-12-2019, 05:26 PM
:lmao
Hippies - open sex, drug use, anti-authority and heritage. Increasingly your typical American.

DAF86
09-16-2019, 09:23 PM
https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/13/woke-rotten-tomatoes-reviewers-tank-joaquin-phoenixs-joker-critic-score/

Ratings for the "Joker" movie went down over 10 points once it got to Woke North America. :lol

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 02:35 AM
https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/13/woke-rotten-tomatoes-reviewers-tank-joaquin-phoenixs-joker-critic-score/

Ratings for the "Joker" movie went down over 10 points once it got to Woke North America. :lol
you're such a victim

DMC
09-17-2019, 08:30 AM
...who are using extreme reverse phsychology to make rational liberal people like myself and Dave Chapelle turn against liberal movements.

The latest example are these angry dykes bitching about a fucking Joker movie, they haven't even seen yet (:lol), not being woke enough.

lXoFhKfChQY

Phsychology?

DMC
09-17-2019, 08:36 AM

lXoFhKfChQY

Phsychology?

That red headed bitch needs a cock in her mouth. I don't want to hear her political views.

DAF86
09-17-2019, 03:14 PM
you're such a victim

Victim of what? :lol

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 03:36 PM
Victim of what? :lol
these weenie american reviews

DAF86
09-17-2019, 03:53 PM
these weenie american reviews

Nah, I'm not the victim. Victims are guys like Kevin Hart, who missed the chance of hosting the Oscars, because of these weenie American outrages.

DAF86
09-17-2019, 03:58 PM
At some point these fuckers have to realize that they need to tone it down a bit or else the majority of the sane people will start to turn against them. And fair causes will start to get lost among all the abnoxious exaggerated outrage.

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Nah, I'm not the victim. Victims are guys like Kevin Hart, who missed the chance of hosting the Oscars, because of these weenie American outrages.
you're the one who came here to vent about them and brought this "issue" to our attention :lol

DAF86
09-17-2019, 04:22 PM
you're the one who came here to vent about them and brought this "issue" to our attention :lol

Yeah, so? That makes me a victim? I guess everyone that starts threads and posts stuff on this forum is a victim, tbh. :lol

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 04:24 PM
Yeah, so? That makes me a victim? I guess everyone that starts threads and posts stuff on this forum is a victim, tbh. :lol
:lol read your OP

:cry these people are making me change my stance on politics :cry

DAF86
09-17-2019, 04:28 PM
:lol read your OP

:cry these people are making me change my stance on politics :cry

I'm saying they are trying. Not that they are succeeding, tbh. :lol

cd021
09-17-2019, 04:37 PM
Confused by the backlash to SJWs when CCWs are much worse.

DAF86
09-17-2019, 04:42 PM

Is the backlash for both mutually exclusive or something?

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 05:01 PM
its simple misdirection.

big issues on guns, taxes, healthcare....

oh look over here, look what these 3 wacko liberals are saying about gender! OOGA BOOGA!

DAF86
09-17-2019, 05:44 PM
its simple misdirection.

oh look over here, look what these 3 wacko liberals are saying about gender! OOGA BOOGA!

That's exactly my point. The misdirection is sparked by those same wackos (who are more than 3), who instead of focusing on really important issues they spend their time trying to get comedians "cancelled" on award ceremonies. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2019, 05:44 PM
its simple misdirection.

yeah, agreed. Except for the far right religious nutjobs most Americans right of center today don't really care about gender, gays, trannies, group sex, weed, drugs, casual sex, public nudity, etc

We just don't want taxes raised except for maybe the ultra rich (millionaires+) and the government to take our guns and freedom. Also eminent domain bullshit.

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 07:23 PM
That's exactly my point. The misdirection is sparked by those same wackos (who are more than 3), who instead of focusing on really important issues they spend their time trying to get comedians "cancelled" on award ceremonies. :lol
you should spend less time focusing on those wackos tbh, which is my point here

DAF86
09-17-2019, 09:14 PM
you should spend less time focusing on those wackos tbh, which is my point here

No, because those wackos are harmful and they need to be put in check in order for the conservatives to stop changing the focus of the arguments.

spurraider21
09-17-2019, 10:27 PM
No, because those wackos are harmful and they need to be put in check in order for the conservatives to stop changing the focus of the arguments.
or you could stop falling for the simple misdirection and dont pay any mind to the fringe that has no impact on your life tbh

DAF86
09-18-2019, 12:30 PM
or you could stop falling for the simple misdirection and dont pay any mind to the fringe that has no impact on your life tbh

I have argued in favour of most liberal topics all my life and will continue to do so. Now, I feel like arguing the damage that these over the top fucktards do. Every non fanatic is sick and tired of these dumbassses. They are so annoying that you have every comedian in the World (99,9% Liberals) coming at these fuckers, instead of talking about the topics they have always talked (like gun control, abortion, racism, etc.). If they don't bother you enough to speak up, cool, but don't bust my balls trying to tell what I should or shouldn't talk about, tbh.

spurraider21
09-18-2019, 01:05 PM
I have argued in favour of most liberal topics all my life and will continue to do so. Now, I feel like arguing the damage that these over the top fucktards do. Every non fanatic is sick and tired of these dumbassses. They are so annoying that you have every comedian in the World (99,9% Liberals) coming at these fuckers, instead of talking about the topics they have always talked (like gun control, abortion, racism, etc.). If they don't bother you enough to speak up, cool, but don't bust my balls trying to tell what I should or shouldn't talk about, tbh.
nobody is stopping you from talking about them. you're free to overreact to whatever you want, tbh

DAF86
09-18-2019, 01:13 PM
nobody is stopping you from talking about them. you're free to overreact to whatever you want, tbh

And you are free to keep busting my balls, tbh.

spurraider21
09-18-2019, 01:31 PM
And you are free to keep busting my balls, tbh.
:tu

pgardn
09-18-2019, 06:22 PM
...who are using extreme reverse phsychology to make rational liberal people like myself

The bolded is the spot you needed to end the post.

Will Hunting
09-18-2019, 06:59 PM
yeah, agreed. Except for the far right religious nutjobs most Americans right of center today don't really care about gender, gays, trannies, group sex, weed, drugs, casual sex, public nudity, etc

We just don't want taxes raised except for maybe the ultra rich (millionaires+) and the government to take our guns and freedom. Also eminent domain bullshit.
The far right religious nut jobs are into the 10s of millions though, the Republican Party would be done without them.

Its also not just the religious nutjobs. As stupid as the SJW types are, the millions of people who voted for Trump just for the sake of muh political incorrectness in order to trigger the SJW crowd are even dumber.

DAF86
09-18-2019, 09:44 PM
The bolded is the spot you needed to end the post.

End the post how? Why? Are you trying to be funny? 'cause you don't make any sense, tbh.

pgardn
09-18-2019, 10:31 PM
End the post how? Why? Are you trying to be funny? 'cause you don't make any sense, tbh.

Rational liberal reacts to extreme liberal nonsense.
You don’t think this happens to conservatives? You think liberals were largely free and clear of wack jobs?

For gods sake this is how both sides try to portray each other. And it’s easy now because of communication. Chris puts up his wacked liberals and boots puts up his wacked conservatives and treat them as the norm. We see this, it’s not new, it just spreads faster. This is how rational people see it. But you say this is dangerous for your side? Red team has been more successful in recruiting norm to wacked via Trump. Your team is gonna win the presidency because of this.

Be happy. Orange man is going down.

DAF86
09-19-2019, 12:34 AM
Ok, I'm even more lost. :lol

pgardn
09-19-2019, 07:15 AM

Then you were lost when you started the thread.

SnakeBoy
09-19-2019, 08:57 AM

He's saying Trump bad. I think.

DAF86
09-19-2019, 01:35 PM
Then you were lost when you started the thread.

Maybe you are the one who's lost, tbh.

pgardn
09-19-2019, 04:36 PM
Maybe you are the one who's lost, tbh.

Im saying the red team has swallowed the shit whole. You are worried about the blue team doing stupid shit as well. The level of silliness (your example of “dikes” throwing a tizzy being counterproductive is NOT on the level of the red team, it’s not even close) imo.

pgardn
09-19-2019, 04:36 PM
Dp

pgardn
09-19-2019, 04:38 PM
He's saying Trump bad. I think.

You would be one of the Trump humpers so, yeah...

DAF86
09-19-2019, 05:49 PM
I'm Argentinian. I don't give a fuck about red or blue, tbh. :lol

pgardn
09-19-2019, 08:29 PM
I'm Argentinian. I don't give a fuck about red or blue, tbh. :lol

Then you dont understand our politics so quit pontificating.

DAF86
09-19-2019, 09:10 PM
Then you dont understand our politics so quit pontificating.

You are one close minded self centered fool if you think this social justice movement is strictly confined to US politics only, tbh.