PDA

View Full Version : Trump officials visit L.A. to assess homelessness crisis

boutons_deux
09-11-2019, 07:36 AM
An administration official said the purpose was to gather information so that

President Trump could begin to develop a plan to address the “tragedy.” :lol

“The president has taken notice of the homelessness crisis, :lol :lol :lol particularly in cities and states where the liberal policies of

overregulation, :lol

excessive taxation, :lol

and poor public service delivery :lol

are combining to dramatically increase poverty and public health risks,” Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said.

Local and state officials were skeptical. :lol

The offices of Garcetti and Gov. Gavin Newsom put out statements

listing steps they said the administration could take right away if it truly intended to help solve the crisis.

Trump has used homelessness to bash leaders in California,

where he remains deeply unpopular.

the officials took particular interest in mobile bathrooms

that have been set up and spoke with attendants who manage them. :lol shitbags looking into shitholes :lol

“They are here to bring resources to assist the city and county and state in addressing homelessness. :lol

I believe they were sincere individuals.” :lol

“He could start by

ending his plans to cut food stamps, :lol

gut healthcare for low-income people, :lol and

scare immigrant families from accessing government services.” :lol

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-10/trump-officials-los-angeles-homeless-crisis (https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-10/trump-officials-los-angeles-homeless-crisis)

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 08:14 AM
“He could start by

ending his plans to cut food stamps, :lol

gut healthcare for low-income people, :lol and

scare immigrant families from accessing government services.” :lol

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-10/trump-officials-los-angeles-homeless-crisis (https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-10/trump-officials-los-angeles-homeless-crisis)

Cut food stamps? No.
Stop the abuse? Yes.

Healthcare I agree Trump has done nothing. The Repug bitches who bashed Obamacare came up with zero alternative.

Immigrant families should not walk into taxpayer freebies. That includes you Booty.

koriwhat
09-11-2019, 01:48 PM
It's bad and they're fucking nuts out there. Tents everywhere, piss and shit smell everywhere, etc... it was disgusting.

clambake
09-11-2019, 01:58 PM
It's bad and they're fucking nuts out there. Tents everywhere, piss and shit smell everywhere, etc... it was disgusting.

what are you doing there, lol

Chucho
09-11-2019, 02:18 PM
LOL, it takes a rat bastard like Donald Trump to get some attention shined on the homeless crisis in California and he doesn't even realize this is a lose-lose proposition for him. Regardless of what he says, all of the heat for this crisis will fall on him. California Democrats are moist in the pants for his arrival, tbh.

koriwhat
09-11-2019, 02:26 PM
what are you doing there, lol

went for vacation & work back in april.

clambake
09-11-2019, 02:32 PM
went for vacation & work back in april.

those areas are easily avoidable.

koriwhat
09-11-2019, 02:42 PM

you think that but they aren't. i figured the tent cities would be on the outskirts but seeing them on hollywood blvd, sunset blvd, santa monica, etc proved otherwise.

do you live out there and talk from experience? i don't live there but i definitely know what i witnessed while out there recently.

LkrFan
09-11-2019, 02:51 PM
He's going there to look for potential illegals. That way he can deport them.

He is scared shitless about Brown folks being the majority by the year 2045. :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-11-2019, 03:33 PM
He's going there to look for potential illegals. That way he can deport them.

He is scared shitless about Brown folks being the majority by the year 2045. :lol

He is in his seventies.

I'm pretty sure he isn't worried about 2045.

koriwhat
09-11-2019, 04:11 PM
He is in his seventies.

right? the "progressives" here are nothing short of retardation.

LkrFan
09-11-2019, 05:19 PM
He is in his seventies.

Then explain why he's been fucking with black and brown folks and has done so for decades. Why is he deporting so many people (illegal ir legal - if they're dark comolected ICE will fuck with them) or caging them like a damn concentration camp? Etc etc...

Don't be obtuse - we all see what he's doing and why. If Mexican people were of European descent there would be no "need" for a wallPERIOD.

Why not a Northern wall? We know why he's not pushing for one...but he MUST have a Southern wall. SMH

clambake
09-11-2019, 08:17 PM
yes, i live out here. please show your pictures of tent cities on santa monica, hollywood and sunset blvd. make sure they're time stamped and location is visible.

at the same time.......dont expect your rural money to stretch very far here. if you are coming here for vacation, blow some coin and do it right.

ducks
09-11-2019, 10:49 PM
The plan should fire all the democracts in cal
Has not worked

ElNono
09-11-2019, 11:04 PM
yes, i live out here. please show your pictures of tent cities on santa monica, hollywood and sunset blvd. make sure they're time stamped and location is visible.

at the same time.......dont expect your rural money to stretch very far here. if you are coming here for vacation, blow some coin and do it right.

:lol where u at, my niglet? I just moved to culver ~5 months ago.

You can see some tents under 405, tbh, but nothing you don't see in other big cities, like New York, etc.

Honestly, Californians are largely victim of their own success (like New Yorkers, tbh). When you have a lot of millionaires in one area, coupled with limited property availability, you end up with this huge disparity.

FrostKing
09-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Step outside LAX and it's homeless blacks in every direction

TSA
09-11-2019, 11:39 PM
:lol where u at, my niglet? I just moved to culver ~5 months ago.

You can see some tents under 405, tbh, but nothing you don't see in other big cities, like New York, etc.

Honestly, Californians are largely victim of their own success (like New Yorkers, tbh). When you have a lot of millionaires in one area, coupled with limited property availability, you end up with this huge disparity.

Having lived in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach for 5 years and frequenting Orange County a ton I was shocked to see what was happening there after I left.

45qSj4_DVxs

ElNono
09-12-2019, 12:39 AM
Having lived in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach for 5 years and frequenting Orange County a ton I was shocked to see what was happening there after I left.

45qSj4_DVxs

They cleaned up a long time ago:

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/03/01/see-before-and-after-photos-of-the-santa-ana-river-trail-with-homeless-people-gone-and-trash-cleaned-up/

TSA
09-12-2019, 12:51 AM
They cleaned up a long time ago:

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/03/01/see-before-and-after-photos-of-the-santa-ana-river-trail-with-homeless-people-gone-and-trash-cleaned-up/

Damn they made quick work of it. Wonder where the displaced went.

FrostKing
09-12-2019, 04:12 AM
San Diego!

Chucho
09-12-2019, 10:11 AM

Places uglier than OC, so anywhere South more than likely.

Kudos to OC for at least cleaning it up. I'd like to see some accounting from the Sacramento Syndicate on where the $10s of millions are being allocated to actually help the homeless. Transparent spending in California is Trump-with-a-Sharpie bad, so we'll see.

Chucho
09-12-2019, 10:12 AM
San Diego!

Yeah right. Diego won't have it. They probably just bussed them into uglier parts of the SGV.