PDA

View Full Version : MARIANNE WILLIAMSON SLAMMING LIBERALS: WHAT DOES IT SAY THAT ‘CONSERVATIVES ARE NICER TO ME’?

Nathan89
09-12-2019, 02:06 PM
WILLIAMSON: "What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are?"
BOLLING: "I'm sorry?
WILLIAMSON: "What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?"
BOLLING: "It's a bizarre world, ma'am."
WILLIAMSON: "It’s such a bizarre world. You know I'm such a lefty. I mean, I'm a serious lefty but they are so -- I understand why people on the right called them godless -- I mean, it's like, I didn’t think the left was as mean as the right, they are.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-hot-mic-catches-marianne-williamson-slamming-liberals-what-d

Reck
09-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Maybe because they funded her and kept her afloat for a second debate appearance?

This woman was on drugs during the first debate.

Will Hunting
09-12-2019, 02:30 PM
:lmao Republicans pretending to champion this crazy bitch as an authority on who’s “nice”

She’s an attention whore who ran for publicity....that’s clearly a recipe for success in the Republican primary, so maybe switching parties makes sense for her.

Nathan89
09-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Marianne speaks the truth about the left.

People in denial.

"She's a druggie."
"She's a crazy bitch."
"She's an attention whore."

Thanks for your input.

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 02:47 PM
:lol no surprise Fox would push that candidate

If you have to ask why, you're an idiot.

Nathan89
09-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Are we going to pretend she stands out as more of an idiot on a stage full of them?

Reck
09-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Are we going to pretend she stands out as more of an idiot on a stage full of them?

Who else is talking about unicorns and peace and love?

SnakeBoy
09-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Marianne is learning the truth about her side. In the words of the wise and honorable Sebastion Gorka "Republicans are the party of love and Democrats are the party of hate".

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Marianne is learning the truth about her side. In the words of the wise and honorable Sebastion Gorka "Republicans are the party of love and Democrats are the party of hate".:lol McLovin

Will Hunting
09-12-2019, 03:30 PM
:lol are you pretending she’s as serious of a candidate as your boy Bernie is?

koriwhat
09-12-2019, 04:46 PM

best quote ever tbh because it speaks volumes and is based in reality. :tu nathan

TheGreatYacht
09-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Bernie Sanders got better treatment from Fox news than CNN tbh...

TheGreatYacht
09-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Marianne is learning the truth about her side. In the words of the wise and honorable Sebastion Gorka "Republicans are the party of love and Democrats are the party of hate".

Both parties are the parties of fear mongering and hate :lol

Will Hunting
09-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Bernie Sanders got better treatment from Fox news than CNN tbh...
Agreed, difference being that was CNNs agenda to favor establishment candidates.

This thing with Williamson is a Fox News agenda to give face time the democratic candidate who was crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse.

Spurminator
09-12-2019, 07:40 PM

OP is seriously the dumbest, most easily manipulated person on this forum.

Winehole23
09-12-2019, 09:22 PM
:lol Grumpy forum assholes complaining about mean liberals.

Winehole23
09-12-2019, 09:24 PM
:lol Conservative tone policing.

Politics isn't a safe space for special conservative snowflakes. Or for anyone else.

AaronY
09-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Bernie to Trump voter chiming on idiotic people lol

AaronY
09-12-2019, 10:51 PM
I mean being a Bernie Bro is retarded enough but Bernie to Trump? :lmao

SnakeBoy
09-13-2019, 12:30 AM
:lol no surprise Fox would push that candidate

If you have to ask why, you're an idiot.

Fox isn't pushing her. She's just been going on Fox for interviews lately. Same goes for Tulsi, De Blasio, Tim Ryan, and that Elmer Fudd lookin guy. I'm not sure if it's out of desperation or if it's an official DNC policy that they have to do Fox News "exit interviews" before they can drop out of the race.

Kim Jong-il
09-13-2019, 06:08 AM
Bernie to Trump voter chiming on idiotic people lol

I mean being a Bernie Bro is retarded enough but Bernie to Trump? :lmao
:lmao Nathan89’s lack of self awareness is the gift that keeps on giving tbh

Will Hunting
09-13-2019, 07:16 AM
Fox isn't pushing her. She's just been going on Fox for interviews lately. Same goes for Tulsi, De Blasio, Tim Ryan, and that Elmer Fudd lookin guy. I'm not sure if it's out of desperation or if it's an official DNC policy that they have to do Fox News "exit interviews" before they can drop out of the race.
None of the above.

Fox news is giving Williamson her safe space to talk about rainbows and incense candles because everyone else is being :cry really mean :cry to her.

Spurminator
09-13-2019, 10:37 AM
Williamson is popular on the right because she fits an amusing stereotype of liberals and validates how many conservatives think liberals are.

It's similar to how Donald Trump was treated on the left before it was clear that he (unlike Williamson) was a serious contender.