PDA

View Full Version : KKK flyers being distributed at SA High School (East Central HS)

phxspurfan
09-13-2019, 03:52 PM
:lol stay classy, SA!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/13/us/kkk-flyers-texas-hs-trnd/index.html

Millennial_Messiah
09-13-2019, 05:10 PM
The perpetrator has so far not been identified, but Oliver said the school is making it a priority to catch and "punish the individual."

So much for the 1st Amendment and free speech... the left wants to do away with all of it and turn the country further into mush... :(

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 05:52 PM
The perpetrator has so far not been identified, but Oliver said the school is making it a priority to catch and "punish the individual."

So much for the 1st Amendment and free speech... the left wants to do away with all of it and turn the country further into mush... :(No such thing at school.

Sorry.

DAF86
09-13-2019, 06:10 PM

So much for the 1st Amendment and free speech... the left wants to do away with all of it and turn the country further into mush... :(

Hate speech shouldn't fall under "free speech" policy. That shit's dangerous.

SnakeBoy
09-13-2019, 06:16 PM
I didn't know the Klan was recruiting Mexicans now

DJR210
09-13-2019, 06:49 PM
Weak attempt at trolling, nothing more

Millennial_Messiah
09-13-2019, 09:22 PM
Hate speech shouldn't fall under "free speech" policy. That shit's dangerous.

that's a slippery slope perpetrated by the left. Like lord of the flies, quickly turns from "hate speech is dangerous" to "speech disagreeing with our agenda is dangerous" to "those who speak out against or disagreeing with us should be exterminated". The left is the most dangerous entity in modern society, not "hate speech", nukes or even radical Islam.

Either you have free speech or you don't.

Millennial_Messiah
09-13-2019, 09:24 PM
No such thing at school.

Sorry.

For shame. The school system is run by pinkos who insist on raising society's children as pink flamingos, and continuing to take responsibility away from parents. "It takes a village to raise a child" mindfuck crap.

Defund public education. Fund healthcare. America has it ass-backwards.

DAF86
09-13-2019, 09:49 PM
that's a slippery slope perpetrated by the left. Like lord of the flies, quickly turns from "hate speech is dangerous" to "speech disagreeing with our agenda is dangerous" to "those who speak out against or disagreeing with us should be exterminated". The left is the most dangerous entity in modern society, not "hate speech", nukes or even radical Islam.

Either you have free speech or you don't.

KKK is hate speech, son. No other way around it.

InRareForm
09-14-2019, 12:01 AM

Stfu

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2019, 02:14 AM
Stfu
Free speech, motherfucker. This is America. You can tell me to shut the fuck up, but I don't legally have to, nor am I morally compelled to. 1st Amendment, biatch. Original constitutionalist here, so if you don't like it, you don't like America, so you should probably leave; we don't want you.

True or not, it's still speech, which is protected under the 1st Amendment. If you're one of those lefties who thinks that the USA's founding fathers were no good old farts and America has a dark history founded on slavery, and the Constitution should be amended at the drop of a hat and every new Twitter fad, then you should probably move to Europe... you'll probably like it better there.

Isitjustme?
09-14-2019, 02:46 AM

Lmao same takes every thread from this asshat whether they make sense or not

FrostKing
09-14-2019, 02:53 AM
Not for much longer. Once whites are no longer the majority, it will just be another voice in multiculturalism

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2019, 03:51 AM
Not for much longer. Once whites are no longer the majority

I move the f out

Ginobilly
09-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Hate speech is ok as long as your not threatening anybody with violence or death. Wgaf! People have a right to hate if they want. I hate the judicial system and I think it's totally sexist and racist against poor white men and men of color. We have every right to criticize it!

Like that highschool chick who killed her unborn baby....bitch got away with probation. Probation for murdering an innocent child. Bitch got a better deal than all the niggas who get caught with a sac of bud. It's like the justice system buys their bullshit excuses of "afluenza" or whatever.

LkrFan
09-14-2019, 02:35 PM

"I should be free to do what's morally wrong damn it!"

Is that about right asshole?

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2019, 02:37 PM
Hate speech is ok as long as your not threatening anybody with violence or death. Wgaf! People have a right to hate if they want. I hate the judicial system and I think it's totally sexist and racist against poor white men and men of color. We have every right to criticize it!

Like that highschool chick who killed her unborn baby....bitch got away with probation. Probation for murdering an innocent child. Bitch got a better deal than all the niggas who get caught with a sac of bud. It's like the justice system buys their bullshit excuses of "afluenza" or whatever.
The first paragraph is accurate... but the second? Abortion is NOT murder, chump.

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2019, 02:39 PM
"I should be free to do what's morally wrong damn it!"

Is that about right asshole?

As long as it doesn't involve physical violence or vandalism/fraud, loss of property or financial capital, etc. Then yes. The sun rises tomorrow and it's a new day and nobody's dead and nobody's window is smashed in. Compare that to the ANTIFA faggots who set cars on fire and break windows of innocent bystanding businesses that suffer loss of business because of anarcho-communist faggotry.

The old saying is true... sticks and stones can break bones, but words are just words; only Charmin-soft pussified faggots get broken by words. You've got to have the titanium mindset, tbh.

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 02:50 PM
:lmao titanium mindset

koriwhat
09-14-2019, 04:27 PM
Weak attempt at trolling, nothing more

exactly... those who take this shit seriously are simply retarded no doubt.

BD24
09-14-2019, 04:43 PM
You have the right to say what you want, but don’t get upset about it when someone confronts you and beats that ass or worse tbh

FrostKing
09-14-2019, 05:06 PM
You have the right to say what you want, but don’t get upset about it when someone confronts you and beats that ass or worse tbh
Pretty sure the Charlottesville guy was arrested for confronting

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2019, 06:07 PM
:lmao titanium mindset

shoot me down, but I won't fa-all
I am ti-taaaaa-niiiiii-iiiium

koriwhat
09-14-2019, 06:33 PM

if those people are anything like you they're already hiding in their safe space while pretending to have met up.

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2019, 09:14 PM
That's physical violence. Physical violence has always been strictly against the law, and rightfully so. If person B commits physical violence against person A because they didn't like something that person A said (legally, because free speech is protected in America) then person B should absolutely serve hard time plus pay person A damages.

That's common sense and common decency. If you don't like that, you're not a real American and you should probably get the fuck out & leave.

Spurtacular
09-16-2019, 01:00 AM
Sounds like a ploy worthy of liberals.