PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Van Gundy beat this Argentina with a bunch of G-Leaguers IN Argentina

testies
09-13-2019, 11:58 PM
2018 AmeriCup Finals in Argentina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXVgsMQlco&t=12m19s)

Argentina Line up : Campazzo, Garino, Brussino, Scola, Deck, Laprovittola, Redivo, Delia etc.

USA Line up : Kendall Marshall, Reginald Williams II, Wendell Williams JR, Marshall Plumlee, Darrun Hilliard

Now this exact Argentina team finishes above Pop's NBA USA filled with max contract guys and a couple of All-Stars.

Pop should just give the car keys to JVG.. Even a retired coach outperforms Pop by a countrymile

therealtruth
09-14-2019, 12:25 AM
Be careful Pop is worshipped here. He can do no wrong.

hater
09-14-2019, 02:09 PM
Pop is the Bob Mueller of basketball at this point

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Hey, a Wold Cup thread!

Frenchfred
09-14-2019, 02:25 PM
2018 AmeriCup Finals in Argentina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXVgsMQlco&t=12m19s)

Argentina Line up : Campazzo, Garino, Brussino, Scola, Deck, Laprovittola, Redivo, Delia etc.

USA Line up : Kendall Marshall, Reginald Williams II, Wendell Williams JR, Marshall Plumlee, Darrun Hilliard

Now this exact Argentina team finishes above Pop's NBA USA filled with max contract guys and a couple of All-Stars.

Pop should just give the car keys to JVG.. Even a retired coach outperforms Pop by a countrymile

How many NBA titles does Van Gundy have?...crickets...

TheRemix
09-14-2019, 03:54 PM
Thats so neat

Play Boban
09-14-2019, 04:16 PM

He has more gold medals than Poop tbh.... :wakeup

K...
09-14-2019, 05:11 PM
You troll, but when all the all stars starting leaving the team I was hoping pop would bring in a d league team instead. The problem with the team isn't talent, it's that you can't uncoach the heroball in short time. Van gundy isn't a better coach, but I bet he had more time and less divas. If you give pop a team of talented and cohesive players he could do a mini 2014. Instead he went with heroball and it failed.

dbestpro
09-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Every great coach gets to a time where what they try to do just does not work anymore. Pop remains superior in calling plays out of timeouts. His rotations and counter measures during the game have become suspect. Whether it was because of the big three or not he is just not as good at making the right decisions as he use to be.

Frenchfred
09-15-2019, 03:59 AM
He has more gold medals than Poop tbh.... :wakeup

The pop hater always around. I’m glad that for you a gold medal is more important than NBA title. I’m sure that Jeff Van Gundy would not trade his gold medal for 5 rings in a heart beat :rollin

diego
09-15-2019, 06:53 AM

Exact Argentina team eh? How many minutes did scola play?

Anyways, "Fiba americup is not important to us, world cup is"
"We didn't send our best players because we don't care about this game" good for the goose etc etc

i'm_still_beta
09-15-2019, 07:34 AM
If JVG had prime Tim Duncan, Manu and Parker he would have as much if not more. Pop got exposed big time.

Canyonero
09-15-2019, 07:51 AM
Argentina tanked that game imho

duncan2k5
09-15-2019, 07:54 AM
Ppl scared to criticize pop... Many players from these teams play for different clubs and countries... So the excuse that they play together all the time is nonsense... Pop just isn't as good a coach anymore... Mainly because I don't think he cares (or is too stubborn to adapt at his age)

Ginobilly
09-15-2019, 08:00 AM
Pop is great coach no doubt, but he gets massively overated by spurstalk and the local media to insane levels. The Truth is pop fell into a good situation by having 3 hofs fall into his lap and that made him into a legend. Kinda like how hhh fell into a good situation by marrying Vince's daughter. If he didn't, Vince would of buried him a long time ago and he never would of become a wrestling legend. Also because of this, his cliq buddies will always a job for life.

Play Boban
09-15-2019, 08:59 AM
The pop hater always around. I’m glad that for you a gold medal is more important than NBA title. I’m sure that Jeff Van Gundy would not trade his gold medal for 5 rings in a heart beat :rollin

I put country over everything. Why do you hate your country?

Dverde
09-15-2019, 10:16 AM
Solid post. Pop accepting mediocrity is alarming.

KobesAchilles
09-15-2019, 10:28 AM
Careful, you’re beginning to sound arrogant and immature :rolleyes

Pavlov
09-15-2019, 11:30 AM

Argentina Line up : Campazzo, Garino, Brussino, Scola, Deck, Laprovittola, Redivo, Delia etc.So weird that you have to lie about who played.

testies
09-15-2019, 01:35 PM
So weird that you have to lie about who played.

Why am I lying? I literally just posted the video with their line up. If some of them didnt play its not my fault, im not gonna sit through this garbage game and see who got minutes or not

Pavlov
09-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Why am I lying? I literally just posted the video with their line up. If some of them didnt play its not my fault, im not gonna sit through this garbage game and see who got minutes or not:lmao IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M LYING

Frenchfred
09-15-2019, 04:36 PM
I put country over everything. Why do you hate your country?

Why do you think I hate my country? Personally, I put my family and friends over country but you do what you want and at the end of the day van gundy would swap his gold medal for 5 rings in the NBA in a heartbeat. That’s the truth

Frenchfred
09-15-2019, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=i'm_still_beta;9926995]If JVG had prime Tim Duncan, Manu and Parker he would have as much if not more. Pop got exposed big time.[/QUOTE

Van gundy had Mc Grady and Yao Ming in houston and Ewing, Houston, stark, Larry Jonhson in New York. He didn’t win ONE, not ONE title.

Russ
09-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Pop vs. Van Gundy.

I guess we'll never know how that would have turned out . . .

testies
09-15-2019, 07:05 PM
:lmao IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M LYING

did you click the video, autist?

Pavlov
09-15-2019, 07:15 PM
did you click the video, autist?Why should I click muh video?

I already know who played and who didn't.

I guess you can use your ignorance as a defense. Is that what you're doing?

testies
09-15-2019, 07:48 PM
Why should I click muh video?

I already know who played and who didn't.

I guess you can use your ignorance as a defense. Is that what you're doing?

Yes JVG beat the exact same team minus Scola with a bunch of G-Leaguers

there's no excuse for your mental gymnastics to protect pop

Pavlov
09-15-2019, 07:49 PM
Yes JVG beat the exact same team minus Scola with a bunch of G-Leaguers

there's no excuse for your mental gymnastics to protect popI'm not even trying to protect Pop.

I just said you're ignorant.

Which you were.:tu