PDA

View Full Version : Minority Trump supporters? What's your take?

RD2191
09-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Stupid? Delusional? Both? Personally I believe they're scum. The lowest of the low. I respect real racist more than I do these bums. Discuss.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 11:44 AM
I'm of the idea that choosing between Democrats and Republicans at this point is like trying to decide if you want to die slowly of cancer (Democrats) or a quicker death by euthanasia (Republicans).

Like Killer Mike said the other day, defending both parties and presidents is like trying to argue who is the best slave master. So I say fuck them all.

America has brainwashed Ameridumbs to keep voting for the lesser of two evils. Until we finally break away from this brainwashing of the masses and people WAKE THE FUCK UP things are only gonna get worst.

I hope we hit rock bottom if that's what it takes to awaken the masses.

boutons_deux
09-18-2019, 12:16 PM
TGY, you're full of bullshit with you essentially false equivalence.

While the Dems are no saints and are corrupted by BigDollar, they at least don't have a strategy, UNLIKE the Repugs, of destroying govt, people, the planet.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 01:17 PM

While the Dems are no saints and are corrupted by BigDollar, they at least don't have a strategy, UNLIKE the Repugs, of destroying govt, people, the planet.

Democrats and Repugs just keep getting worst. Dems destroy our system at a slower rate but they still destroy and will eventually lead to the same outcome.

The Overton window has shifted too far to the right. Let the system self-destruct. I'm not saying don't vote. I mean if it's someone worth it like Tulsi or Bernie then by all means. Keep voting in the independents or far leftists to shift the Overton window back to the left. But don't just blindly give your vote to the lesser of two evils.

For me personally if it's not Bernie or Tulsi then I'm not gonna vote. If it's Elizabeth Warren or Biden I will tell all my friends and family not to vote.

RandomGuy
09-18-2019, 01:17 PM
Stupid? Delusional? Both? Personally I believe they're scum. The lowest of the low. I respect real racist more than I do these bums. Discuss.

Non-existent?

FrostKing
09-18-2019, 01:19 PM
IMO you will see his numbers with Hispanics continue to increase as the initial rhetoric "and make Mexico pay for it" is no longer in focus and Mexico has for example had their own problems with Southern migrants.

They are a hard working demographic that just wants a strong economy and socially aligns more with Reps and Dems.

At worst this demographic is negated in 2020 and it comes down to White Reps vs Black Dems for the Presidency

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 01:28 PM

Lmao you bums

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 01:41 PM
Lmao you bums

You got bums on your side too that think Republicans are saints :lol

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 01:43 PM
You got bums on your side too that think Republicans are saints :lol

On my side? Smdh at you and the other bums always playing make believe.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 01:46 PM
On my side? Smdh at you and the other bums always playing make believe.

You wanna act like you're an independent critical self-thinking person?

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 01:58 PM
IMO you will see his numbers with Hispanics continue to increase as the initial rhetoric "and make Mexico pay for it" is no longer in focus and Mexico has for example had their own problems with Southern migrants.

They are a hard working demographic that just wants a strong economy and socially aligns more with Reps and Dems.

At worst this demographic is negated in 2020 and it comes down to White Reps vs Black Dems for the Presidency

Younger people are abandoning the Democratic party cuz they don't so shit. They are paid to look like spineless fools against Trump and the GOP.

ducks
09-18-2019, 02:09 PM
The minority trump supports are not dumb
Most have seen what the democrat party has done for the blacks
Nothing
They are tied of the democracts taking advantage of them

It is dumb to be sheep thinking of what the person is running and not supporting straight party is smart

spurraider21
09-18-2019, 02:14 PM
yeah... what do kulinski and green have to say about this?

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 02:15 PM

I don't play pretend like you do. Sorry charlie.

Spurs Homer
09-18-2019, 02:29 PM

they are fucking confused...

just look at that idiot

chucho

he claims to be native american

and he supports the fucking nazi in chief who would not hesitate to exterminate his entire family

any latino who supports this nazi is a stupid piece of shit traitor
any black who does is the same

any asian

any non white who does needs to be beaten senseless until they cannnot stand it

that is the fucking truth

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 02:43 PM

just look at that idiot

chucho

and he supports the fucking nazi in chief who would not hesitate to exterminate his entire family

any asian

comedic gold!

ducks
09-18-2019, 02:45 PM
I know lots of Hispanics that suppport trump and most of those want the wall built
They came to USA legally they excpect others to
Why is it ok to come to USA illegally ?

Spurs Homer
09-18-2019, 02:46 PM
comedic gold!

you are excused because you are a methed out crackhead who falls under

”whitish”

so i cannot blame you for being a nazi who supports another nazi

but it does make you a racist piece of shit
no different than old culbear

Spurs Homer
09-18-2019, 02:51 PM
I know lots of Hispanics that suppport trump and most of those want the wall built
They came to USA legally they excpect others to
Why is it ok to come to USA illegally ?

they are fucking idiots who have no idea of their history and white supremacy and how white supremacists acted with their ancestors

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 02:52 PM
you are excused because you are a methed out crackhead who falls under

”whitish”

so i cannot blame you for being a nazi who supports another nazi

but it does make you a racist piece of shit
no different than old culbear

i'm a meth'd out crack-head? 2 different drugs of which i've never done in my life. :lmao

and i'm a nazi? this is just too funny!

oh shit, and i'm racist? hahahaha!

DarrinS
09-18-2019, 03:24 PM
Odds that "nazi" would be used in this thread?

100%

:lol

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 03:27 PM

just look at that idiot

chucho

any asian

Sorry buddy you're wrong here. Nazis are anti-Zionists. koriwhat is a hardcore Zionist who loathes arabs and pretends to be a self critical thinker that gets triggered by my Anti-Zionist posts because he has Jewish blood running through his veins. He along with spurraider21 can't comprehend that Zionist DOES NOT mean Jewish.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 03:28 PM
yeah... what do kulinski and green have to say about this?

Idk but probably a better take than yours tbh.

ducks
09-18-2019, 03:32 PM
they are fucking idiots who have no idea of their history and white supremacy and how white supremacists acted with their ancestors

So they are idiots for trying to change the current history then past?
What have the democracts ever done for the blacks?
Why should they continue to vote for them if they do nothing for them?
You vote people who do stuff for you or agree with views that would help USA

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 03:36 PM
So they are idiots for trying to change the current history then past?
What have the democracts ever done for the blacks?
Why should they continue to vote for them if they do nothing for them?
You vote people who do stuff for you or agree with views that would help USA

I agree that Democrats haven't done shit but voting for Trump and Republicans is not the solution :lol

RandomGuy
09-18-2019, 03:49 PM

So, you are predicting that Hispanics will suddenly rally to Trump's cause, and be evenly split when it comes to the general election?

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 03:49 PM
Sorry buddy you're wrong here. Nazis are anti-Zionists. koriwhat is a hardcore Zionist who loathes arabs and pretends to be a self critical thinker that gets triggered by my Anti-Zionist posts because he has Jewish blood running through his veins. He along with spurraider21 can't comprehend that Zionist DOES NOT mean Jewish.

:lmao now i'm a hardcore zionist? you're just a dipshit holmes.

i really didn't think much of you prior and had nothing against you but you've totally lost it and are just as crazy as the rest like bouts, Spurs Homer, and the like. :tu

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 03:51 PM
Odds that "nazi" would be used in this thread?

100%

:lol

it's a given tbh

RandomGuy
09-18-2019, 03:52 PM

California Prop. 187

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 03:57 PM
:lmao now i'm a hardcore zionist? you're just a dipshit holmes.

i really didn't think much of you prior and had nothing against you but you've totally lost it and are just as crazy as the rest like bouts, Spurs Homer, and the like. :tu

I hurt your feelings. I no longer have your support and are another one of my long list of haters...how devastating :cry

spurraider21
09-18-2019, 04:03 PM
Nazis are anti-Zionists.

Zionist DOES NOT mean Jewish.
:lmao these 2 comments taken together

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 04:10 PM
I hurt your feelings. I no longer have your support and are another one of my long list of haters...how devastating :cry

you never had my support, none of you tbh. you hurt no one's feelings TGY but just like claiming i'm this or that, "I hurt your feelings" is simply your coping mechanism.

benefactor
09-18-2019, 04:17 PM
:lol I know some messicans

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 04:18 PM
you never had my support, none of you tbh. you hurt no one's feelings TGY but just like claiming i'm this or that, "I hurt your feelings" is simply your coping mechanism.

You know I hit a nerve everytime I expose Zionism and Jewish supremacists. Realizing that we live in a world of lies and deceptions is a tough pill to swallow. I can't fault you for hating me. But I'm not here to tell people what they wanna hear...never been my thing.

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 04:36 PM
You know I hit a nerve everytime I expose Zionism and Jewish supremacists. Realizing that we live in a world of lies and deceptions is a tough pill to swallow. I can't fault you for hating me. But I'm not here to tell people what they wanna hear...never been my thing.

i don't hate you and you've never hit a nerve with me because i have yet to give a fuck about watching any of your loony tunes YT videos. you're delusional TGY.

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 04:37 PM

no you don't... you probably run them away with your brittle spine like you did that old dude. facebook stalker!

RD2191
09-18-2019, 04:41 PM

Leave my dude ElNono out of this bruh

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 04:43 PM

bene is probably snooping through El's FB right fucking now!

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 04:58 PM
i don't hate you and you've never hit a nerve with me because i have yet to give a fuck about watching any of your loony tunes YT videos. you're delusional TGY.

I know you're scared of watching. It would shatter your beliefs. Your world would fall apart to realize that you've been wrong your whole life.

But thanks for letting us know :tu

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 05:09 PM
I know you're scared of watching. It would shatter your beliefs. Your world would fall apart to realize that you've been wrong your whole life.

But thanks for letting us know :tu

lol you know nothing tbh but you think you do and i guess confidence is a great quality except that you lack self-awareness. i lack self-awareness too but it's mainly me cussing in public and not because i believe the jews own the world.

Pavlov
09-18-2019, 05:12 PM
no you don't... you probably run them away with your brittle spine like you did that old dude. facebook stalker!

Mexican Thunderdome ftw

KenMcCoy
09-18-2019, 05:24 PM
Most hispanics I know in SA are all in for trump. Even the ones that have in-laws that arrived here illegally or in the caravans claiming asylum from a drive by shooting that happened four blocks from their house in Honduras.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 05:24 PM
lol you know nothing tbh but you think you do and i guess confidence is a great quality except that you lack self-awareness. i lack self-awareness too but it's mainly me cussing in public and not because i believe the jews own the world.

I've never once said that the Jews control the world. But tell me what race/ethnicity/religion are the elites that run Hollywood, the music industry, the Federal Reserve, and the top CEO's and owners of bankers...tell me what they are. And the majority of them are Zionists too.

What fake country in the middle east has our military and troops fought the most wars for and given their lives? Do some research. These are facts. Pointing out the obvious is not antisemitic.

But I know you won't look into this and just continue on w your "Jew hater" schtick cuz you choose to be willfully ignorant. Continue living in your little fantasy world where "Zionists" are the good guys and arabs are the trash of society :lol

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 05:29 PM
Most hispanics I know in SA are all in for trump. Even the ones that have in-laws that arrived here illegally or in the caravans claiming asylum from a drive by shooting that happened four blocks from their house in Honduras.

Most of them are brainwashed by Chrisitan ideology that you must worship Israel and vote for anyone that is pro-choice. I pissed off a Christian pastor for posting so many anti-zionist videos on one of his churchgoers. That churchgoer ended up blocking me :lol

KenMcCoy
09-18-2019, 05:33 PM
Most of them are brainwashed by Chrisitan ideology that you must worship Israel and vote for anyone that is pro-choice. I pissed off a Christian pastor for posting so many anti-zionist videos on one of his churchgoers. That churchgoer ended up blocking me :lol

If thinking that makes you sleep better at night than believing that they'd prefer people enter the country LEGALLY...ok.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 05:35 PM
If thinking that makes you sleep better at night than believing that they'd prefer people enter the country LEGALLY...ok.

Illegals and descendants of illegals advocating for illegals to enter the country legally? The blatant hypocrisy of mankind in full display :lmao

Since I'm no longer illegal I'm gonna vote Republican now :lmao

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 05:38 PM

spurraider21
09-18-2019, 05:40 PM
I've never once said that the Jews control the world. But tell me what race/ethnicity/religion are the elites that run Hollywood, the music industry, the Federal Reserve, and the top CEO's and owners of bankers...tell me what they are. And the majority of them are Zionists too.
im not sayin, but im just sayin...

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 05:41 PM
im not sayin, but im just sayin...

Stick to the facts

pgardn
09-18-2019, 05:47 PM
The "I hate everybody and everything thread"

This thread right here is solid evidence that there should be some minimum mental capacity to vote.

Xevious
09-18-2019, 05:50 PM
Don't really give a shit how different ethnicities or socioeconomic classes vote tbh. Everybody has their own reasons. Regardless, this presidential ballot is shaping up to be as much of a joke as 2016. Hopefully the third parties are a little stronger though, even they were completely unvotable last go round.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 05:56 PM
Don't really give a shit how different ethnicities or socioeconomic classes vote tbh. Everybody has their own reasons. Regardless, this presidential ballot is shaping up to be as much of a joke as 2016. Hopefully the third parties are a little stronger though, even they were completely unvotable last go round.

If Biden gets the nominee then yeah it's gonna be an absolute ass raping joke.

RandomGuy
09-18-2019, 08:04 PM

You keep saying that. all those anecdotes keep being just as irrelevant.

Last poll I saw was a 30% planned to vote for him split and that has been pretty darned consistent.

TheGreatYacht
09-18-2019, 08:05 PM

Last poll I saw was a 30% planned to vote for him split and that has been pretty darned consistent.

Don't underestimate Trump. Bernie or Tulsi are the only ones who can defeat him.

koriwhat
09-18-2019, 08:05 PM

What fake country in the middle east has our military and troops fought the most wars for and given their lives? Do some research. These are facts. Pointing out the obvious is not antisemitic.

But I know you won't look into this and just continue on w your "Jew hater" schtick cuz you choose to be willfully ignorant. Continue living in your little fantasy world where "Zionists" are the good guys and arabs are the trash of society :lol

:lmao

the end all to all discussions is TGY. yall better recognize!

SnakeBoy
09-18-2019, 09:22 PM

Hispanics are leaving the Democrat Party

#MEXIT

Trill Clinton
09-18-2019, 09:28 PM
I think ducks is the only non white trump supporter here tbh

RandomGuy
09-19-2019, 05:39 PM

So, you are predicting that Hispanics will suddenly rally to Trump's cause, and be evenly split when it comes to the general election?

This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. I am bookmarking it, and will come back for it, if I/you are still here in a year.

rmt
09-19-2019, 05:58 PM
I think ducks is the only non white trump supporter here tbh

You'd be incorrect on that opinion.

FrostKing
09-19-2019, 06:00 PM

This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. I am bookmarking it, and will come back for it, if I/you are still here in a year.
Fresh across the border Mexicans without legal jobs won't.

ducks
09-20-2019, 05:21 PM
'Black people don't need reparations, they need liberation': Diamond & Silk echo Charles Barkley's criticism of Demshttps://www.foxnews.com/media/diamond-silk-on-charles-barkley-slamming-democrats

ducks
09-20-2019, 06:50 PM
Charles Barkley: Dems Only Talk To Blacks Every 4 Years When They Want Their Vote

maxx811
09-20-2019, 06:51 PM
I agree on that one, it's like the decision of Donald Trump to ban the flavored products, which was cheered by some senators. Senators say in a news conference at that the narrative of the e-cigarette manufacturers has been proven wrong (here it is: https://chicagomorningstar.com/mayor-of-chicago-and-sen-durbin-wants-the-permanent-end-of-vaping). How can we accept it? Does anybody really think that vaping can harm anyone?

koriwhat
09-20-2019, 07:30 PM
I agree on that one, it's like the decision of Donald Trump to ban the flavored products, which was cheered by some senators. Senators say in a news conference at that the narrative of the e-cigarette manufacturers has been proven wrong (here it is: https://chicagomorningstar.com/mayor-of-chicago-and-sen-durbin-wants-the-permanent-end-of-vaping). How can we accept it? Does anybody really think that vaping can harm anyone?

sure vaping can hard people... but it's quite comical that cigarettes aren't banned with how many deaths they've caused over the past century but e-cigs are being considered for a ban due to some bunk thc carts. :lmao

ElNono
09-20-2019, 10:04 PM

mi verga, roberto :lol

Quadzilla99
09-20-2019, 11:21 PM

Spurtacular
09-21-2019, 12:29 AM

How dare they stray off the plantation.

RD2191
09-21-2019, 08:56 AM

Chucho
09-21-2019, 07:59 PM

just look at that idiot

chucho

any asian

Rent free.

You probably shout this shit to yourself when you're looking in the mirror every morning. Shut up, give it a break already.

Chucho
09-21-2019, 08:02 PM

On the other side of the street, you're name is Chris and this is a retweet about AOC.

Will Hunting
09-21-2019, 08:03 PM

Will Hunting
09-21-2019, 08:04 PM
:lmao literally 20 seconds into that video is a GOP congressman saying “Gotta look at what’s happening in Chicago today!”

Quadzilla99
09-21-2019, 08:44 PM
On the other side of the street, you're name is Chris and this is a retweet about AOC.
Yeah, if I was forced to try and defend Candace Owens I would resort to whataboutism and change the subject too

her entire career consists of saying what white racist boomers want to say but cant. It's great lmao. Literally a Stepin Fetchit for the 21st century. Bojanglin all around for the racist white people's money

Chucho
09-21-2019, 09:18 PM
Yeah, if I was forced to try and defend Candace Owens I would resort to whataboutism and change the subject too

Nope, just pointing out you doing something stupid people do.

Quadzilla99
09-21-2019, 09:36 PM
Nope, just pointing out you doing something stupid people do.

So we agree Candace Owens is bad and we should also agree to ignore her testimony before Congress i guess...because....?

Makes Rs look bad (?) I'm guessing (?)

Will Hunting
09-21-2019, 09:43 PM

her entire career consists of saying what white racist boomers want to say but cant. It's great lmao. Literally a Stepin Fetchit for the 21st century. Bojanglin all around for the racist white people's money
Her commentary on “black on black crime” was hilarious tbh.

DarrinS
09-21-2019, 10:07 PM
Literally a Stepin Fetchit for the 21st century. Bojanglin all around for the racist white people's money

Literally 0% chance you knew who this person was?

Quadzilla99
09-21-2019, 10:13 PM

Im talking about a person who entertained racist white people by saying dumb shit they wanted to hear plus acted like a complete clown and moron.

Also, Stepin Fetchit was bad as well.

DarrinS
09-21-2019, 10:37 PM
Im talking about a person who entertained racist white people by saying dumb shit they wanted to hear plus acted like a complete clown and moron.

Quadzilla99
09-21-2019, 10:38 PM

monosylab1k
09-21-2019, 10:44 PM
lol why does DarrinS insist on being such a whiny cunt?

AaronY
09-21-2019, 10:49 PM
lol why does DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) insist on being such a whiny cunt?
Literally 0% chance you know who this DarrinS person is

Quadzilla99
09-21-2019, 10:56 PM
lol why does DarrinS insist on being such a whiny cunt?

Sssshh, dont upset DarrinS..Candace Owens is the voice of his generation and she must be heard

AaronY
09-21-2019, 11:00 PM
Sssshh, dont upset DarrinS..Candace Owens is the voice of his generation and she must be heard
Literally 0% chance you know who this DarrinS person is

Will Hunting
09-22-2019, 05:40 PM
But seriously guys WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO?!

baseline bum
09-22-2019, 06:11 PM
You'd be incorrect on that opinion.

Fuck off Wild Cobra, no one is buying your I'm a black Jamaican Chink immigrant who hates China and immigrants act.

baseline bum
09-22-2019, 06:16 PM

Tanto pedo para cagar aguado.

DarrinS
09-22-2019, 07:02 PM
But seriously guys WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO?!

Some right wing nut job named Spike Lee made a movie about it or something.

Pavlov
09-22-2019, 07:08 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/c6Vx2ZcykS7Ub0Fs2g/giphy.gif

Will Hunting
09-22-2019, 07:26 PM
Fuck off Wild Cobra, no one is buying your I'm a black Jamaican Chink immigrant who hates China and immigrants act.

Will Hunting
09-22-2019, 07:28 PM
Well then Spike Lee has done just about as much as Trump has to address the Chicago violence.

Pavlov
09-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Well then Spike Lee has done just about as much as Trump has to address the Chicago violence.More, tbh -- though retelling Lysistrata is next to nothing.

Spurtacular
09-22-2019, 07:45 PM
More, tbh -- though retelling Lysistrata is next to nothing.

Chicago violence a real important issue now.

Pavlov
09-22-2019, 07:47 PM
Chicago violence a real important issue now.Is it important to you, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
09-22-2019, 09:02 PM
Is it important to you, derp?

Yes or no.

The subject is it's important to you suddenly. Go ahead and show us the concern from the Obama years.

Pavlov
09-22-2019, 09:07 PM
The subject is it's important to you suddenly. Go ahead and show us the concern from the Obama years.Is it important to you, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurminator
09-22-2019, 09:39 PM

Have you seen it?

Pavlov
09-22-2019, 09:41 PM
Have you seen it?These guys think Lysistrata was the thing in their Blue Bell ice cream that made them sick.

Spurtacular
09-23-2019, 12:49 AM
Is it important to you, derp?

Yes or no.

Yup. Your deflection failed. Only now are you worried about the violence in Chicago.

Pavlov
09-23-2019, 01:02 AM
Yup. Your deflection failed. Only now are you worried about the violence in Chicago.
derp folds

Spurtacular
09-23-2019, 01:26 AM
derp folds

Chump coping with another checkmate. Par.

Pavlov
09-23-2019, 01:42 AM
Chump coping with another checkmate. Par.Did you actually say you care about Chicago now?

Doesn't look like it tbh.

I merely stated a fact about a Spike Lee movie you never watched because he triggers you.

But :lol you're still keeping track of your perceived victories.

ElNono
09-23-2019, 04:21 AM
Chicago violence a real important issue now.

Never stopped being an important knee-jerk, go-to play for certain GOP lawmakers, as seen in the video...

ElNono
09-23-2019, 04:26 AM
Can't knock Owens though, she managed to get a free trip to Washington for her attention whoring...

Quadzilla99
10-24-2019, 02:40 AM

A wild challenger appears to take Candace's throne:

XKdJ6DnPhzk

FrostKing
10-24-2019, 05:10 AM
Cześć

https://youtu.be/qj8tBp52gSc

Cześć

rascal
10-26-2019, 10:02 AM
Democrats and Repugs just keep getting worst. Dems destroy our system at a slower rate but they still destroy and will eventually lead to the same outcome.

The Overton window has shifted too far to the right. Let the system self-destruct. I'm not saying don't vote. I mean if it's someone worth it like Tulsi or Bernie then by all means. Keep voting in the independents or far leftists to shift the Overton window back to the left. But don't just blindly give your vote to the lesser of two evils.

For me personally if it's not Bernie or Tulsi then I'm not gonna vote. If it's Elizabeth Warren or Biden I will tell all my friends and family not to vote.

A non vote for a democratic candidate is a non cancel Trump vote.

Winehole23
10-21-2020, 11:39 PM
These guys think Lysistrata was the thing in their Blue Bell ice cream that made them sick.Blue Bell ex-CEO faces charges:

According to the indictment, Kruse allegedly directed employees to remove potentially contaminated products from store freezers without notifying retailers or consumers of the real reason. Kruse instructed employees to tell customers who asked about the removed items that there was an "unspecified issue with a manufacturing machine," the indictment alleges.

Blue Bell did not issue an immediate recall of the products nor did the company inform customers about the listeria contamination, according to the indictment.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/business/blue-bell-ice-cream-listeria-former-ceo-charges/index.html
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-blue-bell-creameries-president-charged-connection-2015-ice-cream-listeria