PDA

View Full Version : FBI arrests white supremacist trump supporting terrorist

Trill Clinton
09-23-2019, 05:30 PM

The FBI has arrested a U.S. soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb a major American news network (https://abcnews.go.com/US/cesar-sayoc-sentenced-20-years-prison-mailing-pipe/story?id=64780616), planned to travel to Ukraine (https://abcnews.go.com/alerts/ukraine) to fight with violent far-right group Azov Battalion and allegedly distributed information online on how to build bombs. He also allegedly suggested targeting Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke.
(MORE: 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults) (https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889)
According to charging documents in the case, Jarrett William Smith, who transferred to Fort Riley, Kansas, in July, joined the U.S. military only after first expressing his desire to fight in Ukraine.
On Aug. 19, 2019, Smith allegedly spoke with an FBI informant in an online chat group and discussed a plan for an attack inside the U.S., his search for more "radicals" like himself, and the possibility of killing members of the group Antifa.

via Getty Images
Soldier of the Azov battalion patrolling close to a Ukrainian bombed position in Shyrokyne, Ukraine, July 22, 2015.In suggesting that the headquarters of the major news network could be a target, Smith allegedly said: "A large vehicle bomb. Fill a vehicle full of [explosives] then fill a ping pong ball with [commonly available chemical] via drilling then injection. Put the ball in the tank of the vehicle and leave. 30 minutes later, BOOM."
(MORE: DOJ rejects McCabe appeal to abandon prosecution, sources say) (https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-rejects-mccabe-appeal-abandon-prosecution-leak-investigation/story?id=65562760)

Then, in a Telegram conversation with an undercover FBI agent on Sept. 20, Smith allegedly had this exchange:
FBI: You got anyone down in Texas that would be a good fit for fire, destruction and death? SMITH: Outside of Beto? I don't know enough people that would be relevant enough to cause a change if they died.

Joshua Lott/Getty Images
Democratic presidential candidate, former Rep. Beto ORourke (D-TX) speaks during the Democratic Polk County Steak Fry, Sept. 21, 2019, in Des Moines, Iowa.more + (https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-arrests-army-soldier-allegedly-discussed-plans-bomb/story?id=65802902#)Smith had allegedly been in communication with another American, Craig Lang, who traveled to Ukraine and fought with another far-right group, the Right Sector.
They were in contact since 2016. On Dec. 8, 2018, Smith allegedly led a group chat on Facebook with Lang that included discussing Smith's ability to build bombs.
Smith allegedly said, "Oh yeah, I got knowledge of IEDs for days. We can make cell phone IEDs in the style of the Afghans. I can teach you that."

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/Craig-Lane-ht-er-190923_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpgDepartment of Justice
Craig Lane in an undated photo.Smith was arrested on Sept. 21, and he allegedly admitted to the FBI that he provides people online with instructions for building bombs.
According to charging documents, at least one of the instructions he allegedly provided in recent days would not have resulted in a viable explosive device.
He has been charged in Kansas with distributing information relating to weapons of mass destruction.

Trill Clinton
09-23-2019, 05:32 PM

huge thanks to the brave men and women of the fbi for staying on the white supremacists neckkks

Chucho
09-23-2019, 05:34 PM
He's a terrorist, yes. What makes him a white supremacist tho?

DMC
09-23-2019, 05:51 PM

Doesn't matter. Race bait shtick must go forward.

Pavlov
09-23-2019, 05:53 PM
I hear he has a black friend.

Chucho
09-23-2019, 06:25 PM
Doesn't matter. Race bait shtick must go forward.

Oh. So we can just say hes a white supremacist because he's white? Even when there is no inkling mentioned of it in the article? Is that something only colored folk can do? Just want to be accurate with the rules.

spurraider21
09-23-2019, 06:30 PM
terrorists have infiltrated our military and you're worried about how trill clinton titles this thread

Reck
09-23-2019, 06:50 PM
terrorists have infiltrated our military and you're worried about how trill clinton titles this thread

Not that Trill is wrong either. Direct consequence of Trump being friendly with his nazi clique. Guy suddenly has amnesia about not knowing David Duke or saying how the people who paraded with tiki torches and running over and killing people with their cars are fine people.

koriwhat
09-23-2019, 07:01 PM

Lol terrorists are in our government in omar and the like

koriwhat
09-23-2019, 07:02 PM
Not that Trill is wrong either. Direct consequence of Trump being friendly with his nazi clique. Guy suddenly has amnesia about not knowing David Duke or saying how the people who paraded with tiki torches and running over and killing people with their cars are fine people.

And hillary makes out with grand wizards

Chucho
09-23-2019, 07:13 PM
LOL "infiltrated".

DarrinS
09-23-2019, 07:26 PM

Ah the "both sides" myth lives on

Reck
09-23-2019, 07:31 PM
Ah the "both sides" myth lives on

Your boy Trump said it, not me.

You voting present on the matter is noted, however.

Spurminator
09-23-2019, 07:31 PM
Trill pls don't sully the reputation of white supremacists when discussing white terrorists, thanks.

DarrinS
09-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Your boy Trump said it, not me.

You voting present on the matter is noted, however.

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally." - drumpf

Trill Clinton
09-23-2019, 07:56 PM
I mean, a quick google search would tell the WS sympathizers all they want to know about Azov.

Trill Clinton
09-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Trill pls don't sully the reputation of white supremacists when discussing white terrorists, thanks.

Whenever I post about white supremacist terroristic threats to Americans the same posters come in here trying to deflect.

DarrinS
09-23-2019, 08:02 PM
I mean, a quick google search would tell the WS sympathizers all they want to know about Azov.

Who spends time Googling that shit?

:lol

Pavlov
09-23-2019, 08:51 PM
"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally." - drumpfWho was he talking about then?

Reck
09-23-2019, 09:22 PM
Who was he talking about then?

:lol Darrin has google keyword alerts to "whites."

This guy just came out of nowhere to zoom into my post about the nazis and the retards with the torches.

Pavlov
09-23-2019, 09:30 PM
:lol Darrin has google keyword alerts to "whites."

This guy just came out of nowhere to zoom into my post about the nazis and the retards with the torches.:lol Who else was out there on that side that weekend? That was specifically the "Unite The Right" rally -- not "Unite the Right But Also Peaceful Whiteys Only Concerned About Muh Heritage Statue."

pgardn
09-23-2019, 09:40 PM

She knows how to build bombs and is teaching others.
Cool...

hater
09-23-2019, 09:46 PM

And pence and pompoopoo and gayhram and rubio

SnakeBoy
09-23-2019, 09:59 PM
Good job by Trump's FBI :toast

ducks
09-24-2019, 12:29 AM

Google the left internet ?

monosylab1k
09-24-2019, 12:32 AM

Says the guy who scours the internet for videos of college kids acting crazy.