PDA

View Full Version : Maher blasts Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties: If Don Jr. did it, Rachel Maddow would be all over it

ducks
09-27-2019, 11:35 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/maher-blasts-hunter-bidens-ukraine-ties-if-don-jr-did-it-rachel-maddow-would-be-all-over-it

Winehole23
09-28-2019, 12:26 AM
Bill Maher credible and serious now.

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 12:37 PM
Bill Maher credible and serious now.

Nah but the truth hurts huh? And especially when it comes out of the mouth of one of your MSM lib false idol. Lmao

Winehole23
09-28-2019, 12:50 PM
Nah but the truth hurts huh? And especially when it comes out of the mouth of one of your MSM lib false idol. LmaoNah, I think Maher and Maddow are both hacks.

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 01:01 PM
Nah, I think Maher and Maddow are both hacks.

They are as well as the whole dem party and your ego too. :tu

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 02:01 PM
They are as well as the whole dem party and your ego too. :tu

:lol kori whining about ego

Quadzilla99
09-28-2019, 02:36 PM
But Her Emails Vol. II

DMC
09-28-2019, 03:53 PM
The thing with Hunter Biden reeks for sure. Perhaps the Dems decided it was too hot of a topic to be dropped by the GOP during a debate, so they wanted to get out in front of it with some impeachment shit where the Hunter Biden aspect is just a note. There are other things happening/not happening that are flying below the radar now.

A lot of these MSM focused acts seem to be great smoke screens for the real shit happening backstage.

This shelves any gun control discussion from the left. They are now too busy to deal with it. Beto's "take your guns" comments seem like old news.

Everyone seems to be calling for everyone else to resign or recuse themselves these days. Now we have a congress that cannot/will not act during session because they have hot topic items, too busy trying to wrest control from the opposition to do anything they promised their voters they would do.

DMC
09-28-2019, 03:57 PM
But Her Emails Vol. II

The left is still reeling from those, and they've really tried to downplay the significance of them at every turn.

Blake
09-28-2019, 04:00 PM
The left is still reeling from those, and they've really tried to downplay the significance of them at every turn.

What's the significance of them?

Nother Level
09-28-2019, 04:03 PM
Significant Stuff

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 04:22 PM

exactly!

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 04:22 PM

corruption which you and the other weak bitches here dismiss due to your allegiance to satan herself bitchBoyBlaKKKe. :tu

Blake
09-28-2019, 04:53 PM
corruption which you and the other weak bitches here dismiss due to your allegiance to satan herself bitchBoyBlaKKKe. :tu

Why do you always make shit up and then weep heavily when called out? Stop lying already.

Reck
09-28-2019, 05:00 PM
Maher is a hypocrite.

This purity test bullshit these late night host measure everyone is rich. In the same position they would do the same.

This happens all the time in advertisements. You get a son of a rich or a politician and you slap his face in front of the company name for profit. Win/win

Now whether the company and the person in question are doing some illegal shit within the company that's another matter.

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:10 PM
Why do you always make shit up and then weep heavily when called out? Stop lying already.

point out what i made up then or keep up your excuses for why you won't bitchBlaKKKe. :tu

Spurtacular
09-28-2019, 05:30 PM
Maher is a hypocrite.

This purity test bullshit these late night host measure everyone is rich. In the same position they would do the same.

This happens all the time in advertisements. You get a son of a rich or a politician and you slap his face in front of the company name for profit. Win/win

Now whether the company and the person in question are doing some illegal shit within the company that's another matter.

:lol Eunuch trying to talk himself into believing.

Blake
09-28-2019, 05:40 PM
point out what i made up then or keep up your excuses for why you won't bitchBlaKKKe. :tu

I'll point it out, you'll dismiss it. It's what you do. You're an incredibly stupid liar.

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:44 PM
I'll point it out, you'll dismiss it. It's what you do. You're an incredibly stupid liar.

you pointed nothing out whatsoever like you do time and time again but you'll continue to cry wolf claiming i won't explain myself. you're fucking pathetic and it's no wonder your ex left your sorry ass.

Blake
09-28-2019, 05:47 PM
:madrun you pointed nothing out whatsoever like you d:madrun time and time again but you'll continue to cry w:madrunlf claiming i won't explain myself. you're fucking pathetic and it's n:madrun wonder your ex left your sorry ass :madrun :madrun :madrun.

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:52 PM
i got nothing as usual...

Blake
09-28-2019, 08:51 PM
I have to lie about others to feel good about myself as usual

Spurtacular
09-28-2019, 09:58 PM
Blake, can you go cry somewhere else if you have nothing to say about Maher's observation.

Blake
09-28-2019, 10:18 PM
:lol Eunuch trying to talk himself into believing.

can you go cry somewhere else if you have nothing to say about Maher's observation.

Spurtacular
09-28-2019, 10:21 PM
Cuck Blake showing off his cognitive dissonance.

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 10:21 PM
derp crying in multiple threads

Blake
09-28-2019, 10:50 PM
Cuck Blake showing off his cognitive dissonance.

Derp angry rambling

Reck
09-28-2019, 10:55 PM
lol derp is single handedly making this board useless. Avante .2

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 01:04 AM
^^^

:lmao Chump and his two cucksties doing group therapy.

pgardn
09-29-2019, 10:34 AM
Jr and Kushner are in deep.
As is Trump himself.

The red team really does not want to get into making money and borrowing money from foreign countries.
Anyone seen those promised tax returns yet.

And what happened to the slogan, “Promises made, promises uhhhh.... promises made....”

boutons_deux
09-29-2019, 11:01 AM
Perhaps RMS is preparing a counter-attack on Trash attacking Hunter Biden

Trump family business complicates attacks against Biden

During a brief Q&A with reporters at the White House yesterday,

Trump made it seem as if it were a foregone conclusion that Biden spoke to his son about his dealings in Ukraine. “

I mean, give me a break,” the Republican said (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-66/), adding,

“Who wouldn’t speak to your son? Of course, you spoke to your son.” :lol

Oh? Is that so?

Because I seem to recall an incident from 2016 in which

Donald Trump Jr. participated in a meeting with Russian emissaries in order to acquire foreign intelligence to help win an American election.

Donald Trump Sr. said he never spoke to his son about the meeting.

“I mean, give me a break,” one might be tempted to tell the president.

“Who wouldn’t speak to your son?

Of course, you spoke to your son.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-family-business-complicates-attacks-against-biden (http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-family-business-complicates-attacks-against-biden)

and Trash Sr, knowing IN ADVANCE about the "I Love It" meeting, announced an imminent trash dump on Hillary

(which of course didn't arrive)

Blake
09-29-2019, 11:37 AM
^^^

:lmao Chump and his two cucksties doing group therapy.

can you go cry somewhere else if you have nothing to say about Maher's observation.

Chucho
09-29-2019, 12:29 PM

Not fully true. It takes a village. Some of the men he stalks are obviously flattered and engage him at every single post basically. There's codependency between them. Ignore them all and the board is streamlined. But you will lose about 80% of every thread because their grab-assery ruins practically every thread.

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 12:34 PM
Not fully true. It takes a village. Some of the men he stalks are obviously flattered and engage him at every single post basically. There's codependency between them. Ignore them all and the board is streamlined. But you will lose about 80% of every thread because their grab-assery ruins practically every thread.

Crusty needs to ignore me in lieu of the meds he should be on, tbh.

koriwhat
09-29-2019, 01:48 PM

what do you actually contribute tbh? nothing... you're a waste homie.

Blake
09-29-2019, 03:02 PM

But your threads crying about pav are a great contribution huh

Blake
09-29-2019, 03:03 PM
Crusty needs to ignore me in lieu of the meds he should be on, tbh.

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 03:32 PM
Blake showing off more cognitive dissonance.

Blake
09-29-2019, 04:11 PM
Blake showing off more cognitive dissonance.

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 04:48 PM
Blake posting from his cuckoon.

Reck
09-29-2019, 04:56 PM

Contributing nothing beats looking like a complete retard. take you and derp for example.

Two of the biggest jokes in ST history. No one takes you seriously, always mocking you for your stupidity of posting pictures of yourself etc.

Thanks for the complement, guy. I take pride in not looking like a complete loser on a random board.

Reck
09-29-2019, 04:58 PM

This is true. I often wonder and have even told Pav to just leave derp to his men obssession but to each their own. I get it, derp is an easy target and it can be fun making fun of the dumbass but I have found ignoring him on purpose makes him even angrier so I never reply to him, instead I just make the one off lol derp comment here and there without personally engaging.

Pavlov
09-29-2019, 04:59 PM
This is true. I often wonder and have even told Pav to just leave derp to his men obssession but to each their own. I get it, derp is an easy target and it can be fun making fun of the dumbass but I have found ignoring him on purpose makes him even angrier so I never reply to him, instead I just make the one off lol derp comment here and there without personally engaging.OK, I'll stop for a few weeks.

It'll be fun.

Reck
09-29-2019, 05:15 PM
OK, I'll stop for a few weeks.

It'll be fun.

Do you Pav, I'm not telling you how you should post and to whom. Just an observation on my part.

benefactor
09-29-2019, 05:19 PM

It'll be fun.
:tu

Isitjustme?
09-29-2019, 05:29 PM

It'll be fun.
That would be cool honestly

Chucho
09-29-2019, 06:04 PM

Ask yourself that. You come in, yell at everyone like someone suffering from Alzheimers and then swear up and down you're not angry and then go on screaming maniacally about how "men" need to act.

You're angry and you sure the fuck dont act like a man. Men dont keep coming back to scream at message boards about how to act like men. You couldnt be more of a fem the way you act like a girl in heat.

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 06:05 PM

It'll be fun.

:lmao Chump succumbing to peer pressure.

Chucho
09-29-2019, 06:07 PM
This is true. I often wonder and have even told Pav to just leave derp to his men obssession but to each their own. I get it, derp is an easy target and it can be fun making fun of the dumbass but I have found ignoring him on purpose makes him even angrier so I never reply to him, instead I just make the one off lol derp comment here and there without personally engaging.

Some people are just comfortable doing what they do. He might lay off derp because he got called on it, but he'll just lean more on Chris, ducks and darrin. He is what he is.

Chucho
09-29-2019, 06:09 PM
:lmao Chump succumbing to peer pressure.

How long til his ignoring you drives you over the edge? Hopefully it drives you enough to off yourself, you completely worthless sack of stool.

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 06:10 PM
How long til his ignoring you drives you over the edge? Hopefully it drives you enough to off yourself, you completely worthless sack of stool.

An attention whore like Chump ignoring me?

:lmao I only lament that I can't witness the physical convulsions.

Pavlov
09-29-2019, 07:06 PM
Some people are just comfortable doing what they do. He might lay off derp because he got called on it, but he'll just lean more on Chris, ducks and darrin. He is what he is.Great, I'll lay off them too.

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 07:23 PM
Great, I'll lay off them too.

:lmao What does that even mean?
:lmao Ambivalent Chmp

Blake
09-29-2019, 07:53 PM
Poor confused derp

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 08:02 PM
Poor confused derp

Tell us what it means, blake, or admit you're just coming to your cuckstie's aid. :lol

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 08:51 PM
Tell us what it means, blake, or admit you're just coming to your cuckstie's aid. :lol

:lmao Cuck nuked.

Blake
09-29-2019, 09:19 PM

Lol "us"

DMC
09-29-2019, 09:38 PM

Losing the 2016 election is a good start. Go from there... give up seats in the supreme court, immigration policy, Democrats in a tail spin.. on and on.

benefactor
09-29-2019, 09:42 PM
Lol "us"
Jump on the same train as Chump bro. Let derp bump his threads and let Joey run around behind him jumping up and down and cheering. Let's see what they do without the attention.

Blake
09-29-2019, 10:57 PM
Losing the 2016 election is a good start. Go from there... give up seats in the supreme court, immigration policy, Democrats in a tail spin.. on and on.

So no direct significance other than look-over-here distractions for Donald and the gop to blather about

Winehole23
09-29-2019, 10:57 PM
Sure, why not?

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 12:49 AM
Lol "us"

That's what I thought, cuck.

Blake
09-30-2019, 12:50 AM
Yeah, just you. Everyone else gets it

AaronY
09-30-2019, 02:39 AM
Lol "us"

Jump on the same train as Chump bro. Let derp bump his threads and let Joey run around behind him jumping up and down and cheering. Let's see what they do without the attention.
Seriously agree here..going around and around with kw and Derptacular drags every thread into shit. I like you blake, why dont you engage some better rightwing posters. Follow DarrinS and SnakeBoy around for a while or something lol

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 08:59 AM
Yeah, just you. Everyone else gets it

:cry You don't have my strong cuck coalition :cry
:cry I'm on to you :cry

:rollin

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 09:01 AM
Seriously agree here..going around and around with kw and Derptacular drags every thread into shit. I like you blake, why dont you engage some better rightwing posters. Follow DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) and SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) around for a while or something lol

His cuck wisdom will be more pronounced if he only engages the right posters. :lol

DMC
09-30-2019, 04:44 PM
So no direct significance other than look-over-here distractions for Donald and the gop to blather about

Yeah, losing the Presidential race is no biggie and the SCOTUS shit is child's play. No party worth their salt wants anything to do with either.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f7227dd0ff074595fd80f41cd89bc322/tenor.gif

Blake
09-30-2019, 04:54 PM
Yeah, losing the Presidential race is no biggie and the SCOTUS shit is child's play. No party worth their salt wants anything to do with either.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f7227dd0ff074595fd80f41cd89bc322/tenor.gif

I figured if you meant significance, you meant criminal significance, not mud slinging.

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:43 PM
But your threads crying about pav are a great contribution huh

who asked for your opinion? i don't care about opinions that come from weak males like yourself.

Contributing nothing beats looking like a complete retard. take you and derp for example.

Two of the biggest jokes in ST history. No one takes you seriously, always mocking you for your stupidity of posting pictures of yourself etc.

Thanks for the complement, guy. I take pride in not looking like a complete loser on a random board.

yeah because i've posted a photo of myself in this decade... :lmao

anything else you'd like to play pretend about?

ps: being a joke on ST means nothing. if i'm a joke to a bunch of weak males like yourself then the jokes on you tbh.

Do you Pav, I'm not telling you how you should post and to whom. Just an observation on my part.

he'll never stop just like he hasn't stopped replying to the shit i post here for the past month plus that i've ignored him/shim/it/they/them. i have not even looked at that loser's replies etc but he keeps on trying to get my attention and hence the thread i made the other day. :tu

Ask yourself that. You come in, yell at everyone like someone suffering from Alzheimers and then swear up and down you're not angry and then go on screaming maniacally about how "men" need to act.

You're angry and you sure the fuck dont act like a man. Men dont keep coming back to scream at message boards about how to act like men. You couldnt be more of a fem the way you act like a girl in heat.

you've never met a person who cusses a lot? :lmao

yall losers act like the moral police and ride along on yalls high horses... it's funny to say the least.

as well, how do you suppose i am "screaming" at anyone tbh? it's typed out words.... you're a hack like the other retards here and that's no lie you old fuck.

he'll never ignore anyone as much as yall suck him off daily. pav/chump is a persistent troll and one that thrives off a back & forth exchange anonymously. he's a pussy like the rest of yall are.

lol the bigSnitch giving advice... Snitch, you don't quite get it do you? i wish one day to come onto ST and not see you, pav, bd, blaKKKe, spurm, sr, etc quote me. i'd love the lack of attention from you faggots and that's no lie.

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Seriously agree here..going around and around with kw and Derptacular drags every thread into shit. I like you blake, why dont you engage some better rightwing posters. Follow DarrinS and SnakeBoy around for a while or something lol

i don't go out of my way to derail threads. i say anything in a thread and the pussies come out in full force only for yall to claim i derailed the thread. either way, idgaf about you pussies so let's get some threads derailed!

benefactor
09-30-2019, 05:45 PM
lol didn't read

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 05:47 PM
he'll never ignore anyone as much as yall suck him off daily. pav/chump is a persistent troll and one that thrives off a back & forth exchange anonymously. he's a pussy like the rest of yall are.

troof

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 05:49 PM
who asked for your opinion? i don't care about opinions that come from weak males like yourself.

Cuck blake has a lot to offer. :lol

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:55 PM
lol didn't read

because you already read my facebook... right ya stalking snitch?! :lmao

Chucho
10-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Yeah...you're in some major denial. You're ALWAYS the victim, right?

And LOL, you're probably older than me if you're not my age. Dipshit.