PDA

View Full Version : what a retarded and pathetic loser you truly are...

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:14 PM
05:05 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: Called it. Here is the memo of Trump's call. It's a nothing burger lmao lmao lmao
what whistleblower complaint ...

05:02 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: trump impeachment watch thread
Stupid fucking libs: her emai...

03:41 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: Called it. Here is the memo of Trump's call. It's a nothing burger lmao lmao lmao
the weaklings find solace on ...

02:01 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: Maher blasts Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties: If Don Jr. did it, Rachel Maddow would be all over it
They are as well as the whole...

01:59 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: trump impeachment watch thread
Idc if you want to talk to me...

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:15 PM
pavTheFag just can't help his fruity ass

Reck
09-28-2019, 05:28 PM
Koricalf keeping notes.

But pav is the pathetic loser here. :lol

Blake
09-28-2019, 05:39 PM
pavTheFag just can't help his fruity ass

Do you really not understand the irony of this post

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:42 PM
Koricalf keeping notes.

who needs to keep notes when vbulletin is hard coded with a feature called "quotes"? you're a fucking stupid retarded tranny tbh.

Do you really not understand the irony of this post

what's the irony bitchBlaKKKe since you never ever explain yourself but claim the same of me? the irony of all this is the fact that once again nothing i said had anything to do with you but seeing how much of a stalking faggot that you are it's no wonder you found yourself in my thread. :tu

ps: it was expected that you two pussies would post in here first. a tranny and a cuck go into a bar...

Blake
09-28-2019, 05:43 PM
":cry I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE HERE :cry"

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:46 PM
":cry I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE HERE :cry"

"why are you in my thread?" funny how you cried and cried because i was in a thread that took massive shits on you daily but here you are in a thread i made that has absolutely nothing to do with you. it's par for the course tbh because you also cry out for me in the middle of the night too. your ex must've known that you were just a limp dick faggot. :tu

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 05:47 PM
Koricalf keeping notes.

But pav is the pathetic loser here. :lol:lol

Pavlov
Do you really not understand the irony of this post:lol

Pavlov
":cry I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE HERE :cry":lol

Blake
09-28-2019, 05:49 PM
Koricalf keeping notes.

Wasn't he a secretary at some point?

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Wasn't he a secretary at some point?

not at all but that's the claim. i collected rent, drove around texas delivering 100's of thousands of $ between banks, and fixed computers. you probably believe i own a pair of capris too and only sport tube socks. :lol

at the end of the day there's nothing worse than being a fucking cuck like you BlaKKKe. :tu

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Wasn't he a secretary at some point?:lol

Reck
09-28-2019, 06:00 PM
who needs to keep notes when vbulletin is hard coded with a feature called "quotes"? you're a fucking stupid retarded tranny tbh.

That is not what I meant. lol

Are you that much of a dumbass that I need to spell it the fuck out for you?

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 06:02 PM

Are you that much of a dumbass that I need to spell it the fuck out for you?

spell it out tranny

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 06:03 PM

Are you that much of a dumbass that I need to spell it the fuck out for you?:lol

benefactor
09-28-2019, 06:04 PM
Koricalf keeping notes.

I just told him a few hours ago to quit following me around because he won't stop even when I ignore him...now here he is making a thread that makes fun of a poster that he claims follows him around.:lol

He's been spending too much time around derp tbh

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 06:06 PM
I just told him a few hours ago to quit following me around because he won't stop even when I ignore him...now here he is making a thread that makes fun of a poster that he claims follows him around.:lol

He's been spending too much time around derp tbh

i followed you nowhere and your message to me about stop following you had to do with me simply making a remark based off a response (1 post and only 1 post) of yours. that remark wasn't directed towards you nor was i asking you to have a discourse with me. you play pretend because you're a mental midget and your facebook stalking and snitching proves just that.

ps: i see all the usual suspects are in my thread. hahaha :tu

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 06:08 PM
yall losers are perpetual victims i see... it's quite the pathetic show to witness tbh.

Reck
09-28-2019, 06:14 PM
Calf, welcome to the derp club. Where you make a thread and it backfires on you immediately.

:lol Never makes threads
:lol Does for once and it backfires
:lol Now we know why he doesn't make more

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 06:18 PM
https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/max_1200/41c47357337241.59d25306d1ebb.jpg

we know exactly which one is reck, mono, and blaKKKe, but who's bene, chump, spursraider, etc? i guess avante(or whatever bene's boyfriend's name was) was the clown :lol

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 06:18 PM
Calf, welcome to the derp club. Where you make a thread and it backfires on you immediately.

:lol Now we know why he doesn't make more

backfired? you realize you're a weak pos right and nothing you do will change that? so in essence you've not chipped away at the rock that you already believe to be in pieces. :tu

ps: i made 1 or 2 threads earlier today prior to this one. i don't go out of my way to make threads all the time.

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 06:21 PM

:lol Now we know why he doesn't make more:lol

Spurminator
09-28-2019, 06:45 PM
Rational normal person thread

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 06:48 PM
Rational normal person thread:lol

koriwhat
09-28-2019, 06:48 PM
Rational normal person thread

you're not a rational normal person. ironic huh?

Spurminator
09-28-2019, 06:59 PM
you're not a rational normal person. ironic huh?

"I know you are but what am I" response, definitely something normal adults use regularly.

Have a nice Saturday, Kori.

Pavlov
09-28-2019, 07:08 PM
"I know you are but what am I" response, definitely something normal adults use regularly.

Have a nice Saturday, Kori.:lol

Blake
09-28-2019, 08:50 PM
https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/max_1200/41c47357337241.59d25306d1ebb.jpg

we know exactly which one is reck, mono, and blaKKKe, but who's bene, chump, spursraider, etc? i guess avante(or whatever bene's boyfriend's name was) was the clown :lol

Poor obsessed kori

ElNono
09-28-2019, 09:01 PM
congrats Pavlov

Republican
09-28-2019, 10:49 PM
Fuck these fuckin libtard cuck pussy faggot bitches!

koriwhat
09-29-2019, 01:41 PM
Poor obsessed kori

whatever you need to tell yourself BlaKKKe...

koriwhat
09-29-2019, 01:42 PM

Have a nice Saturday, Kori.

pointing out the obvious is now "nananana boo boo..." :lmao

Have a very shitty Sunday, Spurm.

koriwhat
09-29-2019, 02:24 PM
patheticPav still at it again today... :lmao

what a fucking faggot he is.

Pavlov
09-29-2019, 02:25 PM
patheticPav still at it again today... :lmao

what a fucking faggot he is.:lol you're posting about me all over the forum

hater
09-29-2019, 02:30 PM
Lol chump

Blake
09-29-2019, 02:51 PM
whatever you need to tell yourself BlaKKKe...

I'm telling you. You're obsessed. This thread is pathetic.

pgardn
09-29-2019, 03:09 PM
you probably believe i own a pair of capris too and only sport tube socks. :lol

Oh I say fckem if they believe this.
I mean this is hideous.

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:28 PM
I'm telling you. You're obsessed. This thread is pathetic.

i'm telling you that you're telling me shit just to do so and to pat yourself on the back. you have how many replies in my thread but you're not obsessed, right? :lmao

you are the epitome of pathetic you CUCK!

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:30 PM
Oh I say fckem if they believe this.
I mean this is hideous.

lol hideous indeed especially if you're a man and you own a pair or sport a pair of capris. tube socks are something else altogether... i wear ankle, shin, and tube socks or better yet dad socks. :lol

Blake
09-30-2019, 05:34 PM
i'm telling you that you're telling me shit just to do so and to pat yourself on the back. you have how many replies in my thread but you're not obsessed, right? :lmao

you are the epitome of pathetic you CUCK!

I have 5 now 6 posts making fun of you and your angry thread. You have 16 angry posts here. You're obsessed.

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 05:43 PM
I have 5 now 6 posts making fun of you and your angry thread. You have 16 angry posts here. You're obsessed.

Cuck's scorecard. :lol

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:57 PM

i simply reply to you faggots. yall stop and i'd have 0 replies to yall. logic isn't your forte i see but cuck 101 is.

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 05:58 PM
Cuck's scorecard. :lol

Sancho 1
BlaKKKe 0

Blake
09-30-2019, 09:10 PM
i simply reply to you faggots. yall stop and i'd have 0 replies to yall. logic isn't your forte i see but cuck 101 is.

you started this thread, idiot.

koriwhat
09-30-2019, 09:25 PM
you started this thread, idiot.

and you keep it going, faggot.

pgardn
09-30-2019, 09:35 PM
lol hideous indeed especially if you're a man and you own a pair or sport a pair of capris. tube socks are something else altogether... i wear ankle, shin, and tube socks or better yet dad socks. :lol

Hell yes.
Its the dress of the day that makes the man.

Spurtacular
09-30-2019, 11:48 PM
Sancho 1
BlaKKKe 0

Pretty sure it's a 'blowout' :lol

Chucho
10-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Kori starts a thread about the people who make him absurdly angry. They respond. Kori blames them for making him respond in anger. Adds up.

Chucho
10-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Will love to see how desperate Derp gets for attention here, soon.

koriwhat
10-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Kori starts a thread about the people who make him absurdly angry. They respond. Kori blames them for making him respond in anger. Adds up.

I didn't make a thread about you, BlaKKKe, or the rest of the peanut gang so wtf are you blathering about again?

koriwhat
10-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Pretty sure it's a 'blowout' :lol

TKO!

benefactor
10-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Will love to see how desperate Derp gets for attention here, soon.
He'll just make more threads. He started last night.

Chucho
10-01-2019, 02:29 PM
He'll just make more threads. He started last night.

I'm almost certain Derp made the troll account "Derp's Mom" (I think it was called) just to give himself something to do.

:lol even Chris has distanced himself from derp and kalfeene

koriwhat
10-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Ah the 2 faggots above are sharing a moment

Brazil
10-01-2019, 04:47 PM
speaking of retard

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xU1DvsY5T2_IwiPwkxYfeXhpZ58Q_gvhS61xth6g0rsvg86mDl sv8Z8hhkWNokFj8G8GLQ=s113

clambake
10-01-2019, 04:48 PM
damn

koriwhat
10-02-2019, 02:30 PM
speaking of retard

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xU1DvsY5T2_IwiPwkxYfeXhpZ58Q_gvhS61xth6g0rsvg86mDl sv8Z8hhkWNokFj8G8GLQ=s113

they're tattoos... big fucking deal!

it's funny how yall rag on me for tattoos of all things. really well done tattoos too and not ghetto fab methhead tats.

the funniest thing of all is the fact that yall "men" have been hung up on my legs now for over a decade. some of yall even save photos of my legs and some of yall can't stop talking about my legs. you men are fruity tbh.

koriwhat
10-02-2019, 02:31 PM
damn

sorry you couldn't hang in 2k. it's all good brother. :tu

Chucho
10-03-2019, 02:32 AM

it's funny how yall rag on me for tattoos of all things. really well done tattoos too and not ghetto fab methhead tats.

the funniest thing of all is the fact that yall "men" have been hung up on my legs now for over a decade. some of yall even save photos of my legs and some of yall can't stop talking about my legs. you men are fruity tbh.

You're entire beef is due entirely to your desire to show your legs to a bunch of men. You wanted men to talk about your legs, and they did, but they weren't talking how you intended and you've been pissed off the last decade. Next time, dont be a fruitcake and seek attention from men by showing your legs to them and expecting a positive reaction, you simple, fickle fem.

clambake
10-03-2019, 08:54 AM
You're entire beef is due entirely to your desire to show your legs to a bunch of men. You wanted men to talk about your legs, and they did, but they weren't talking how you intended and you've been pissed off the last decade. Next time, dont be a fruitcake and seek attention from men by showing your legs to them and expecting a positive reaction, you simple, fickle fem.

boom

its about the choices he makes. this regret is permanent.

Brazil
10-03-2019, 09:59 AM

:lmao

Republican
10-03-2019, 10:19 AM
:lmao
laugh it up, fuckboy, you’re still a low testosterone pussy bitchass excuse of a man. it’s really funny how all these bitchboy fuckfaces think they can get under my skin when they can’t even pee standing up, because they’re such bitches and not real men! fuck em all!

Brazil
10-03-2019, 11:15 AM
laugh it up, fuckboy, you’re still a low testosterone pussy bitchass excuse of a man. it’s really funny how all these bitchboy fuckfaces think they can get under my skin when they can’t even pee standing up, because they’re such bitches and not real men! fuck em all!

:lmao :lmao

Republican
10-03-2019, 11:46 AM
you weak minded pussy bitches just don’t fuckin get it, do you? You pussies aren’t masculine enough to be called men. if you pussies followed my example, then maybe you’d earn the title of man. i have so much masculinity that i can’t even stand being near a vagina. there’s nothing more manly than a massive dick, and that’s why a huge, veiny dick is the only thing that pleases me sexually. You weak minded betas who give oral sex to women, no fucking wonder you act like pussies. i slobber down on big fat cocks all day because i’m man enough to handle it. but you pussy ass bitchboy faggots aren’t real men!

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 02:39 PM

Wrong on all accounts you old fuck!

boom

its about the choices he makes. this regret is permanent.

Boom I regret none of my tattoos. Boom you're still a weak pathetic faggot. :tu

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 02:41 PM
My threads like this are just here to remind all others who you fruity weak fucks are. Yall flock into my threads like the birds yall are. It was expected tbh.

Blake
10-03-2019, 02:53 PM
It's a reminder of how angry you are

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 03:26 PM

you're back? did i ask for your opinion? hmm...

ps: i'm not angry whatsoever especially right now but cool story faggot. i guess when men are men that triggers you into thinking one of them is angry. you're just a pussy holmes and you getting cucked proves just that!

Republican
10-03-2019, 03:31 PM
fuck you you fuckin weak male bitchass pussy fuck, i’m totally fucking chill right fucking now, you have no fucking idea you fucking twat bitch beta male bitch.

you’re just a feminine little bitch and a shitty excuse for a male. i’m so fuckin manly that i only have sex with other men because sex with women is for weak pussy bitches. the only thing manlier than having a big dick is having a second big dick inside of your ass. you wouldnt know because you’re a little pussy bitch.

Republican
10-03-2019, 03:32 PM
weak pussy “males” who are so beta that they can only fuck females! fuck all you pathetic heterosexual losers!

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 03:44 PM
^^^ you're a lame troll. you know you're on ignore right? you know, just like pav, that i only see your bullshit when others quote your lame attempts at humor? good day faggot! :tu

Chucho
10-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Wrong on all accounts you old fuck!

You lie, you angry fruitcake.

Saying I'm wrong cant change what happened; you 100% voluntarily showed your legs to men. Period. It backfired in a major way, people have been ridiculing you for an entire decade and you've spent the last ten years screaming at the top of your lungs you're not angry.

I'm wrong about nothing. This happened. You're a queer because you showed your legs to men, period.

Kim Jong-il
10-03-2019, 04:20 PM
you weak minded pussy bitches just don’t fuckin get it, do you? You pussies aren’t masculine enough to be called men. if you pussies followed my example, then maybe you’d earn the title of man. i have so much masculinity that i can’t even stand being near a vagina. there’s nothing more manly than a massive dick, and that’s why a huge, veiny dick is the only thing that pleases me sexually. You weak minded betas who give oral sex to women, no fucking wonder you act like pussies. i slobber down on big fat cocks all day because i’m man enough to handle it. but you pussy ass bitchboy faggots aren’t real men!

fuck you you fuckin weak male bitchass pussy fuck, i’m totally fucking chill right fucking now, you have no fucking idea you fucking twat bitch beta male bitch.

you’re just a feminine little bitch and a shitty excuse for a male. i’m so fuckin manly that i only have sex with other men because sex with women is for weak pussy bitches. the only thing manlier than having a big dick is having a second big dick inside of your ass. you wouldnt know because you’re a little pussy bitch.

weak pussy “males” who are so beta that they can only fuck females! fuck all you pathetic heterosexual losers!

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 04:39 PM
You lie, you angry fruitcake.

Saying I'm wrong cant change what happened; you 100% voluntarily showed your legs to men. Period. It backfired in a major way, people have been ridiculing you for an entire decade and you've spent the last ten years screaming at the top of your lungs you're not angry.

I'm wrong about nothing. This happened. You're a queer because you showed your legs to men, period.

i'm a queer because i get pussy day and night? ok whatever you say you old bandwagon faggot.

btw, i never gave a fuck about any of your takes and still don't so ride off into the sunset dinosaur.

ps: again, idgaf that whether or not pussies like yourself give 2 shits about the tattoos i decide to get. i never showed my tattoos here because i wanted a pat on the back; i showed them because this is a spurs forum and i got spurs, simple as that. never did i ever imagine there'd be a flood of faggots here who are too pussy to get tattooed and who love to save, share, and repost my legs as if it means a damn thing anyhow.

Blake
10-03-2019, 04:40 PM
I get pussy day and night?

:lol

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 04:43 PM
:lol

i do! you can believe what you'd like but that doesn't make you right cuck. :tu

ps: name a tattooer that doesn't get pussy. :lmao

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 04:45 PM
being jealous ain't a good look on you BlaKKKe. the only pussy you see is in the mirror.

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 05:40 PM
hey Kim Jong-il it sure is taking you a long enough time to come up with another lame jab ya troll!

Blake
10-03-2019, 06:03 PM
ps: name a tattooer that doesn't get pussy. :lmao

koriwhat

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 06:16 PM
koriwhat

you're a funny fruity bastard! don't be jealous nor bitter but instead get out there and get some pussy for yourself if you can BlaKKKe. :tu

ps: as much as you'd like to believe i'm some sort of incel i'm not. it's quite comical how you hate a dude so much online that you'll make believe shit you can't even confirm as truth. when have you known me to be a fraud? would a fraud be so transparent and or try to meet face2face with others here? :lmao

Blake
10-03-2019, 06:46 PM
you're a funny fruity bastard! don't be jealous nor bitter

Says angry incel that started this angry thread

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Says angry incel that started this angry thread

keep calling me an incel and angry as much as you'd like BlaKKKe but that doesn't make it true. truth is, you're a jealous loser who will try to put others down because you've got nothing going for you in life and you wish the same for everyone else. i do admit that your last reply was quite funny though; i set it up and you spiked the football. good job cuck! :tu

koriwhat
10-04-2019, 06:39 PM
trying to bury my thread you weak fucks? :lmao

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 01:35 PM

Chucho
10-08-2019, 01:37 PM
" :cry all you losers come into my threads to talk shit to me :cry "

" :cry no one comes into my thread to talk shit to me. imma bump it for attention :cry "

Pick a lane and stick with it, you attention-whoring queer.

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 01:56 PM
All I had to do was bump this and the crusties come out to play.

Exactly my intention. Lol

Blake
10-08-2019, 02:16 PM
You're so sly

Reck
10-08-2019, 02:47 PM

Right.

Cant let the pathetic losers win, amirite?

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Right.

Cant let the pathetic losers win, amirite?

You are one of the pathetic losers.

Look at how bumping this thread with a simple period brings out all the male feminists on their periods.

Yall simply validate my theory about how pathetic and retarded you bitchass males are. :tu

koriwhat
10-10-2019, 06:58 PM
!

ElNono
10-10-2019, 11:37 PM
this thread keeps on getting bumped, and it's a great reminder what kori really means when he says "I don't care what y'all think"... :lol

Chucho
10-11-2019, 10:34 AM
this thread keeps on getting bumped, and it's a great reminder what kori really means when he says "I don't care what y'all think"... :lol

RESPONDING TO THE SCREAMING ANGRY MAN MEANS YOU'RE A BITCH AND HAVE KORI DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE AND WISHES EVERYONE WAS DEAD- like his real life and future- ITS EVERYONE ELSE, NOT THE SCREAMING ANGRY MAN WHO CRAVES MAJOR ATTENTION! YOU'RE JUST A WEAK FEMINIST BITCH!

Blake
10-11-2019, 10:46 AM

koriwhat
10-11-2019, 01:34 PM

RESPONDING TO THE SCREAMING ANGRY MAN MEANS YOU'RE A BITCH AND HAVE KORI DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE AND WISHES EVERYONE WAS DEAD- like his real life and future- ITS EVERYONE ELSE, NOT THE SCREAMING ANGRY MAN WHO CRAVES MAJOR ATTENTION! YOU'RE JUST A WEAK FEMINIST BITCH!

all with a simple exclamation mark just like that simple period brought in chucho on his period. :tu

Chucho
10-11-2019, 02:26 PM
all with a simple exclamation mark just like that simple period brought in chucho on his period. :tu

I'm making fun of you, again. And, again, you continue to admit you're attention-whoring. Be accurate. :tu

koriwhat
10-11-2019, 06:18 PM
I'm making fun of you, again. And, again, you continue to admit you're attention-whoring. Be accurate. :tu

you keep coming in here giving me attention you attention giving old whore. :tu

be a man and stay in your own lane for once you old fuck!

Reck
10-11-2019, 06:20 PM

Look at how bumping this thread with a simple period brings out all the male feminists on their periods.

Yall simply validate my theory about how pathetic and retarded you bitchass males are. :tu

You have more than half the posts on this therad. :lol

Almost everyone else is single digit.

koriwhat
10-11-2019, 06:27 PM
You have more than half the posts on this therad. :lol

Almost everyone else is single digit.

that's because i am replying to you queers who can't seem to stay away... leave and there'd be no more replies tranny!

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-11-2019, 07:36 PM
that's because i am replying to you queers who can't seem to stay away... leave and there'd be no more replies tranny!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1a120dd6097ee8344c93a5d39f170c38/tumblr_pmy5y9bgOw1xjxkk5o1_400.png

Roscoe P. Coltrane
10-12-2019, 01:53 PM

Yall simply validate my theory about how pathetic and retarded you bitchass males are. :tu:smokin

Blake
10-12-2019, 02:01 PM
05:05 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: Called it. Here is the memo of Trump's call. It's a nothing burger lmao lmao lmao
what whistleblower complaint ...

05:02 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: trump impeachment watch thread
Stupid fucking libs: her emai...

03:41 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: Called it. Here is the memo of Trump's call. It's a nothing burger lmao lmao lmao
the weaklings find solace on ...

02:01 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: Maher blasts Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties: If Don Jr. did it, Rachel Maddow would be all over it
They are as well as the whole...

01:59 PM - Pavlov quoted koriwhat in post Re: trump impeachment watch thread
Idc if you want to talk to me...

Yes everyone else here is on their periods, not op that started this rage thread. Op nailed it.

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Yes everyone else here is on their periods, not op that started this rage thread. Op nailed it.

there was no rage but i can see rage in all your lame attempts at being mr superiority.

you are straight up a sissy fucking bitch and that's why you're a cuckold too because it comes with the territory ya bitch.

ps: you keep finding your way into my thread to try and dis me over and over again... what's that really say about you bitchBlaKKKe? you came in here originally to back your faggot lover pav and here you still are. guess what, i haven't said a thing to pav, seen a post by pav, etc in almost 2 months. you on the other hand can't leave me the fuck alone and go be gay elsewhere!

Blake
10-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Yes clearly there is no rage here from you. You are completely chill.

benefactor
10-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Did you really just write a ps on your post on ST?:lol

vy65
10-12-2019, 07:38 PM
What a cringeworthy thread from op

benefactor
10-12-2019, 07:47 PM
What a cringeworthy thread from op
I mean, he is derps toady. That's not setting the bar very high.

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 07:58 PM
Did you really just write a ps on your post on ST?:lol

I mean, he is derps toady. That's not setting the bar very high.

Anything's better than being a mental midget hulk that facebook stalks and snitches. You truly are weak no matter how much weight you lift.

Then you associate yourself with a cuck and more... all of yall are straight up bitches!

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 08:00 PM
Yes clearly there is no rage here from you. You are completely chill.

You mad idgaf about you dead or alive?

I don't want to be your friend you fruity bastard so fuck off already.

benefactor
10-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Anything's better than being a mental midget hulk that facebook stalks and snitches. You truly are weak no matter how much weight you lift.

I have no idea why you and derp keep playing this retarded card. You two are the only one's who seem to care that I did what needed to be done to rid this place of Avante after years of his bullshit. It's even more hilarious with derp, because he hated derp anyway. Furthermore, you've decided to sidekick one of the dumbest posters in the history of this website. He is Scut Farkus and you are Grover Dill.:lol

Believe me Joseph, anything I do here or anywhere is miles better than what you've voluntarily decided to become in this place.

Blake
10-12-2019, 08:28 PM
You mad idgaf about you dead or alive?

I don't want to be your friend you fruity bastard so fuck off already.

Yes I'm the one that's mad here. You nailed it.

Blake
10-12-2019, 08:29 PM
:lol Grover Dill

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 11:13 PM
I have no idea why you and derp keep playing this retarded card. You two are the only one's who seem to care that I did what needed to be done to rid this place of Avante after years of his bullshit. It's even more hilarious with derp, because he hated derp anyway. Furthermore, you've decided to sidekick one of the dumbest posters in the history of this website. He is Scut Farkus and you are Grover Dill.:lol

Believe me Joseph, anything I do here or anywhere is miles better than what you've voluntarily decided to become in this place.

Lol you're still an oversized bitch no matter how hard you try to twist it. :tu

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Yes I'm the one that's mad here. You nailed it.

Ah poor baby just wants to bitch and moan or else you'd man up and gtfo of my thread already. You're perpetuating your bitchassness!

Blake
10-12-2019, 11:15 PM

Yes he's the bitch here. You nailed it

Blake
10-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Ah poor baby just wants to bitch and moan or else you'd man up and gtfo of my thread already. You're perpetuating your bitchassness!

Yes I'm bitching and moaning here. You nailed it.

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 11:18 PM
:lol Grover Dill

:lol Andy Bernard

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Yes he's the bitch here. You nailed it

Suck hulk off some more cuck!

koriwhat
10-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Btw why are you crying out for me bitchassBlaKKKe at 11pm?

Blake
10-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Do you really not understand how the mention function works?

benefactor
10-12-2019, 11:49 PM
Whatever you say Grover:tu

koriwhat
10-13-2019, 04:43 PM
Whatever you say Grover:tu

Whatever you say snitch bitch stalker :tu