PDA

View Full Version : damn just found out chappelle...

koriwhat
09-29-2019, 02:15 PM
stole owen benjamin's lgbt joke for his latest special. how fucking lame but a comic i've always liked and thought was wittier than all others but i guess not more than benjamin. damn... :cry

Blake
09-29-2019, 02:40 PM
Sooner or later they all cross over each other's material

Joseph Kony
09-29-2019, 04:00 PM
no one cares what you think burnout faggot

Reck
09-29-2019, 04:12 PM
no one cares what you think burnout faggot

:lol

apalisoc_9
09-29-2019, 05:35 PM
i already miss the dislike function

Spurtacular
09-29-2019, 05:51 PM

:lmao Gimpy troll.
:lmao I didn't even know it was gone til you said something.

Chucho
09-29-2019, 06:36 PM
So? You can become huge stealing jokes.

Carlos Mencia was the hottest comic for two years and his shit was almost all stolen.

Robin William's was a notorious joke thief.

Dennis Leary stole a bunch of Louis CK bits before anyone knew CK was a person.

Eddie Murphy took a lot of Redd Foxx's old stuff and dressed it up.

Amy Schumer was the comedian of the moment a few years back and shes a known joke theif.

It happens all the time. Sometimes its brazen ala Mencia and Schumer and sometimes bits are so similar, and sometimes they can literally unknowingly run someone's stuff out their mouth. But, oftentimes, a lot of them do right and will pay the people they took the bits from.

Leary gave CK a fat chunk and gave him work. Robin William's broke off quite a few people he stole from and Eddie Murphy paid for Redd's funeral. And then some people like Schumer and Mencia still deny it to this day.

Millennial_Messiah
09-29-2019, 06:48 PM
I found out recently that Chapelle was Muslim.

AussieFanKurt
09-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Chappelle is a top tier comedian.. doesn't mean he is perfect

RD2191
09-29-2019, 07:39 PM
Who?

RD2191
09-29-2019, 07:42 PM
"Owen Benjamin (born May 24, 1980) is an American comedian, actor, and alt-right political commentator. He has been criticized for making intentionally offensive statements and expressing antisemitic and anti-LGBT views."

:lol ok

Trill Clinton
09-29-2019, 08:36 PM

same

AaronY
09-30-2019, 12:52 AM
:lmao like chappelle would be listening to Owen Benjamin. kw choking on an overdose of red pills here

koriwhat
10-01-2019, 02:10 PM
:lmao like chappelle would be listening to Owen Benjamin. kw choking on an overdose of red pills here

Guess you haven't seen the video of owen doing his bit many moons ago prior to chappelle's special.

koriwhat
10-01-2019, 02:11 PM

As well chappelle is a fan of his so you really just talk out of your ass.

koriwhat
10-01-2019, 02:12 PM
"Owen Benjamin (born May 24, 1980) is an American comedian, actor, and alt-right political commentator. He has been criticized for making intentionally offensive statements and expressing antisemitic and anti-LGBT views."

:lol ok

I don't agree with everything the dude says but alt-right just because buzzfeed says so or what? He ran in the same circle as rogan.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-02-2019, 12:01 AM
post a clip of owens bit and then post daves bit or gtfo

koriwhat
10-02-2019, 02:56 PM
post a clip of owens bit and then post daves bit or gtfo

google or gtfo... wtf are you anyways and why would i give a fuck about you or your demands? go fuck yourself! :tu

phxspurfan
10-02-2019, 03:03 PM
they all steal each others jokes.

Blake
10-02-2019, 03:18 PM
google or gtfo... wtf are you anyways and why would i give a fuck about you or your demands? go fuck yourself! :tu

Well then we'll just say you're mistaken here and move on

koriwhat
10-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Well then we'll just say you're mistaken here and move on

you're just lazy as fuck is all same with a majority of your ilk.

ps: idgaf what a lonely weak bitch like you has to say tbh

BD24
10-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Joey calling others lazy :lol

he was so lazy he couldn’t even finish fucking high school :lol

koriwhat
10-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Joey calling others lazy :lol

he was so lazy he couldn’t even finish fucking high school :lol

wow what a jab... only jabs you take are virtual because you're a little bitch who won't show your face in or outside of my shop.

do you actually revel in being a total bitch?

ps: white knight faggot!

Joseph Kony
10-04-2019, 01:50 PM
"you're all faggots and i dont care what any of you have to say!"

>literally spends all his free time on ST commenting on the same shit day in and day out arguing with the same 5 people in the political forum

ok joey

koriwhat
10-04-2019, 02:27 PM
"you're all faggots and i dont care what any of you have to say!"

>literally spends all his free time on ST commenting on the same shit day in and day out arguing with the same 5 people in the political forum

ok joey

funniest thing of all, yall seek me out and not the other way around. stop being weirdo stalkers and this all ends dipshit.

leemajors
10-04-2019, 03:39 PM
I heard Owen stole the joke from Norm...

BD24
10-04-2019, 04:28 PM
funniest thing of all, yall seek me out and not the other way around. stop being weirdo stalkers and this all ends dipshit.
this lying ass dropout :lol

pretending your faggot ass doesn’t randomly quote me or mention my name on the regular when I pretty much ignore your dumb ass :lol

Chucho
10-04-2019, 04:36 PM

pretending your faggot ass doesn’t randomly quote me or mention my name on the regular when I pretty much ignore your dumb ass :lol

Yup, more shit that everyone sees this guy do but he flat out denies it, just like he isn't an angry fruit who spent the last decade raging because he gets picked on for showing his legs to men. And get this, he thinks he is manly.

koriwhat
10-04-2019, 06:15 PM

funny seeing how you're in my thread bitchmadeBD. :lol

koriwhat
10-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Yup, more shit that everyone sees this guy do but he flat out denies it, just like he isn't an angry fruit who spent the last decade raging because he gets picked on for showing his legs to men. And get this, he thinks he is manly.

i'd probably knock both of you faggots out tbh. bd24 won't show his face and here you are talking shit too behind a computer just like his bitchass does. go figure.

as well, both of yall are bitching about me in my thread. go be a couple bitches elsewhere.

benefactor
10-04-2019, 07:41 PM
We all know you aren't knocking out anyone, Joseph.

koriwhat
10-04-2019, 07:47 PM

i might not have seen a ring in over a decade but i used to spar in one religiously. as for you, shouldn't you be stalking and snitching on Facebook right now ya big mental midget?

koriwhat
10-04-2019, 07:48 PM
I heard Owen stole the joke from Norm...

he could've... i wouldn't know.

Pavlov
10-05-2019, 01:55 AM

Did he just Mexican Thunderdome this thread?

lol

BD24
10-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Did he just Mexican Thunderdome this thread?

lol
Yep. Was only a matter of time before he brought up the old thunderdome tbh :lol

predictable dropout :lol

koriwhat
10-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Yep. Was only a matter of time before he brought up the old thunderdome tbh :lol

predictable dropout :lol

you decided to chime in... the same weak fucks who cry about me decide to chime in all the time... you are one of those weak fucks by all accounts.

as well, bringing up HS as if it was just last yr(20 yrs ago i attended HS :lmao) is what's predictable especially coming from a bitch like yourself who wants to be seen as some sort of macho man around here when reality says otherwise. you've never met me face to face, you've never been to my shop, and we've never met outside my shop though i tried but you bitched out which was expected. here we are today where you still want to talk shit behind your computer in your safe space away from repercussions; that truly says volumes of what type of "man" you really are BitchDude24.

i can only hope to read your obituary someday soon and get a good laugh out of it. :tu

BD24
10-05-2019, 08:22 PM
TLDR tbh :lol

koriwhat
10-05-2019, 08:32 PM
TLDR tbh :lol

truth is you're too dumb to read and you're still bitch-made. :tu

Blake
10-05-2019, 09:36 PM
The death wish koriwhat persona making an appearance here. Nice

Chucho
10-06-2019, 02:01 AM
i'd probably knock both of you faggots out tbh. bd24 won't show his face and here you are talking shit too behind a computer just like his bitchass does. go figure.

as well, both of yall are bitching about me in my thread. go be a couple bitches elsewhere.

You spend major parts of your day screaming at men you showed your legs to a decade ago. You're scaring no one, you long-haired, leg-showing fem.

apalisoc_9
10-06-2019, 01:21 PM
smdh.

This is still on?

Op should have been banned years ago when he got exposed. he was a moocher loser pretending to own a cabin that his father in law actuallly owned.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-06-2019, 03:53 PM
smdh.

This is still on?

Op should have been banned years ago when he got exposed. he was a moocher loser pretending to own a cabin that his father in law actuallly owned.

nah that was pego

Chucho
10-06-2019, 03:54 PM
smdh.

This is still on?

:lmao :rollin

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 06:29 PM
smdh.

This is still on?

wtf are you talking about you pedophile aunt fucker?

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 06:30 PM
You spend major parts of your day screaming at men you showed your legs to a decade ago. You're scaring no one, you long-haired, leg-showing fem.

you didn't refute what i said though... :lmao

1-2 to your chin and you'd be out cold as well as BitchDyke24.

Joseph Kony
10-06-2019, 07:05 PM
:cry i dont care what any of you think! that's what i reply to every single post! :cry

:lmao fucking weird loser

Chucho
10-06-2019, 07:08 PM
you didn't refute what i said though... :lmao

1-2 to your chin and you'd be out cold as well as BitchDyke24.

LOL, because it's a ridiculous claim to even acknowledge, you faggy, long-haired twig boy.

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:13 PM
LOL, because it's a ridiculous claim to even acknowledge, you faggy, long-haired twig boy.

idgaf about you you old fuck. on a side note, you come into my thread just to keep derailing it with your middle school antics or what? fuck off you limp dick faggot!

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:14 PM
:cry i dont care what any of you think! that's what i reply to every single post! :cry

:lmao fucking weird loser

says the dude with multiple alts... not man enough to just be you huh bitch?