PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Harden doesn't understand the rules

AussieFanKurt
09-30-2019, 06:53 AM
what...??

https://scontent.fcgy1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/72426911_1425700177580173_8489520026146045952_o.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnIV2Gv4xlH6CHfZKYzT1LkSDRyJflMfxWw2CX-Jj6b2KIO0gG19AqzOWZYQkL8-is&_nc_ht=scontent.fcgy1-1.fna&oh=f49103c9860a097d66351e8e2e79f799&oe=5DF4B894

djohn2oo8
09-30-2019, 07:14 AM
It’s not a travel.

ambchang
09-30-2019, 09:17 AM
Most of his step-backs are not travels, he is allowed to take 2 steps for a layup. Just that his layups are going backwards and 30 feet from the hoop.

As ugly and ref-dependent his game is, he's the 2nd GOAT SG.

lefty
09-30-2019, 11:50 AM
Most of his step-backs are not travels, he is allowed to take 2 steps for a layup. Just that his layups are going backwards and 30 feet from the hoop.

:lol the backward layup

Harden and Step have changed the game tbh

Both better than DK

ambchang
09-30-2019, 12:35 PM

Both better than DK

As a person, most definitely.

MultiTroll
09-30-2019, 01:48 PM
niggggga please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdf9UGW8gDY

ambchang
09-30-2019, 02:38 PM
^ That wasn't a travel.

Arcadian
09-30-2019, 02:44 PM
Curry and Harden shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. Curry is a tier above Harden.

lefty
09-30-2019, 07:39 PM
As a person, most definitely.
As basketball players too

MJ would be a bald DeRozan with a gambling addiction if he played today :lol

ambchang
09-30-2019, 08:58 PM
As basketball players too

MJ would be a bald DeRozan with a gambling addiction if he played today :lol

Maybe too far as Jordan can put up even better numbers in today’s rules plus all those Jordan rules calls.

But this depends on how many shoes he can sell. If a lot, Then he’d still be goat.

lefty
09-30-2019, 09:23 PM
Maybe too far as Jordan can put up even better numbers in today’s rules plus all those Jordan rules calls.

But this depends on how many shoes he can sell. If a lot, Then he’d still be goat.

Idk man
Average 3 pt shooter, would face the zone D and admitted hating zone D when he was a Wizard, would face better and more athletic defenders on a regular basis, not that Uncle Joey who started in Cleveland or undersized grocery bagger Starks

But yeah, ultimately it comes down to the shoes

DMC
09-30-2019, 10:09 PM

Both better than DK

Both have zero Finals MVPs and DK has 6. Harden is a career loser on the biggest stage. You can call him a RS winner, but no one gives a shit how well you skydive at the iFly if you face plant from 15K feet.

Chris
09-30-2019, 10:30 PM
0BlIJMQhtq8

lol

KobesAchilles
09-30-2019, 11:03 PM
The dude stole my move. One legged 3 point fade away. It was my bread and butter in my playing days. I love seeing it in the NBA tbh.

lefty
09-30-2019, 11:36 PM
Both have zero Finals MVPs and DK has 6. Harden is a career loser on the biggest stage. You can call him a RS winner, but no one gives a shit how well you skydive at the iFly if you face plant from 15K feet.

DK had shit opposition in the Finals, and he was the most ref protected plsyer in the history of the game, no wonder he won FMVP

lefty
09-30-2019, 11:37 PM
The dude stole my move. One legged 3 point fade away. It was my bread and butter in my playing days. I love seeing it in the NBA tbh.

The running one legged 3 pter, only way I can get effortless power on my 3s :lol

DMC
09-30-2019, 11:46 PM
DK had shit opposition in the Finals, and he was the most ref protected plsyer in the history of the game, no wonder he won FMVP

Steph couldn't beat the Raptors. Harden flopped bigger than shit in his one Finals appearance. His only WCF was because JSmoove and JET bailed him out while he was out of the game. The Spurs bench ran a train on him, a 40 year old Manu ass raped him.

KobesAchilles
10-01-2019, 01:01 AM
The running one legged 3 pter, only way I can get effortless power on my 3s :lol
I tried out a one legged floater 3 point shot in a game and was immediately benched for it. Even though I made it. My coach told me that I looked like a complete moron :lol

lefty
10-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Steph couldn't beat the Raptors. Harden flopped bigger than shit in his one Finals appearance. His only WCF was because JSmoove and JET bailed him out while he was out of the game. The Spurs bench ran a train on him, a 40 year old Manu ass raped him.

The Raptors were better than any team MJ faced in the Finals

lefty
10-01-2019, 01:06 AM
I tried out a one legged floater 3 point shot in a game and was immediately benched for it. Even though I made it. My coach told me that I looked like a complete moron :lol
Old head coaches lol, probably told his players feet should be square to the basket, don’t dip , etc

FrostKing
10-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Idk man
Average 3 pt shooter, would face the zone D and admitted hating zone D when he was a Wizard, would face better and more athletic defenders on a regular basis, not that Uncle Joey who started in Cleveland or undersized grocery bagger Starks

But yeah, ultimately it comes down to the shoes
You had me at "would face better defenders"

Thanks for the laugh. There is a reason they play zones now, because the modern basketball player is lazy/soft.

In todays NBA, Jordan would be Westbrook with a consistent jump shot and proper fundamentals.

Spurtacular
10-01-2019, 02:09 AM
Curry is a tier above Harden.

No.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Curry is just a more efficient Iverson

Arcadian
10-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Curry is just a more efficient Iverson

...if Iverson was the greatest 3-point shooter of all time who transformed the game. And a good teammate. And won multiple rings and a unanimous MVP. :lol

No.

What has Harden done to be on Curry's level?

Phenomanul
10-01-2019, 09:28 AM
The Raptors were better than any team MJ faced in the Finals

You're smoking crack...

The Stockton / Malone Jazz were a formidable opponent.
The Barkley / KJ / Majerle Suns were also a well balanced team

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2019, 09:35 AM
...if Iverson was the greatest 3-point shooter of all time who transformed the game. And a good teammate. And won multiple rings and a unanimous MVP. :lol

That's all he is. A great shooter. The game's greatest decoy, etc. Good teammate? That's disputable. He doesn't have the handles of Iverson, the ability to create his own shot like Jordan/Kobe, the ability to slash and create contact and draw fouls near the rim like Harden or Tony Parker, the pure point guard distribution ability of a Nash or Stockton or Chris Paul, or the post ability of a Magic or even Andre Miller or Shaun Livingston his teammate. Nor was he ever even average at defense, much less a Payton or Billups caliber defensive PG.

He's not particularly good at anything except shooting.

Arcadian
10-01-2019, 10:17 AM
That's all he is. A great shooter. The game's greatest decoy, etc. Good teammate? That's disputable. He doesn't have the handles of Iverson, the ability to create his own shot like Jordan/Kobe, the ability to slash and create contact and draw fouls near the rim like Harden or Tony Parker, the pure point guard distribution ability of a Nash or Stockton or Chris Paul, or the post ability of a Magic or even Andre Miller or Shaun Livingston his teammate. Nor was he ever even average at defense, much less a Payton or Billups caliber defensive PG.

He's not particularly good at anything except shooting.

Okay, you're definitely underrating his other abilities. He's actually a creative scorer in the paint and a good distributor. Just because his other skills don't match his shooting skills (which is GOAT level) doesn't mean he's bad at those other skills.

lefty
10-01-2019, 11:33 AM
You had me at "would face better defenders"

Thanks for the laugh. There is a reason they play zones now, because the modern basketball player is lazy/soft.

In todays NBA, Jordan would be Westbrook with a consistent jump shot and proper fundamentals.
Yeah I’m sure Ehlo , Stark, Hornacek, Bryon Russell, Majerle or Ainge are better defenders that Kawhi, Klay, PG or Bev

It’s harder to fo against zone than man defense

:lmao nostalgia and narratives

lefty
10-01-2019, 11:38 AM
You're smoking crack...

The Stockton / Malone Jazz were a formidable opponent.
The Barkley / KJ / Majerle Suns were also a well balanced team

:lmao

The best Jazz team by far was the one that almost beqt the Lakers in 88
Chicago was way better thsn that washed up Utah team in 97-98
KJ was injured, Majerle was a shit defender, he got lit up by TOSB Ricky Pierce FFS :lmao

FrostKing
10-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Yeah I’m sure Ehlo , Stark, Hornacek, Bryon Russell, Majerle or Ainge are better defenders that Kawhi, Klay, PG or Bev

It’s harder to fo against zone than man defense

:lmao nostalgia and narratives
Is your argument specifically about the SG position? Because yah Jordan is likely a PG in today's NBA.