PDA

View Full Version : :cry CIA Bad Now :cry

Spurtacular
10-01-2019, 12:03 AM
:lol Chumpettes not happy that CIA head does his job and communicates with foreign powers. :lol

ElNono
10-01-2019, 12:41 AM
what do you mean, now? There has extensive, almost unanimous denouncements in here about programs like extraordinary rendition.

Spurtacular
10-01-2019, 01:00 AM
what do you mean, now? There has extensive, almost unanimous denouncements in here about programs like extraordinary rendition.

Eh, that stopped being bad when Obama was in power.

ElNono
10-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Eh, that stopped being bad when Obama was in power.

Never stopped being bad, IMO

Spurtacular
10-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Never stopped being bad, IMO

Wasn't worthy of spotlight to the Chumpettes; only when it was evil Bush, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Actual CIA Whistleblower Calls Out Trump’s “Whistleblower” w/John Kiriakou (Part 1/1)

https://youtu.be/hSG800M8n9c
REAL Reason Trump Sent Troops To Guard Saudi Oil w/John Kiriakou (Part 2/2)

https://youtu.be/Es2hDUTNsfg

hater
10-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Cia trying to pull a fast one. Just days before the Ukraine whistle-blower came out they changed the rules of whistle blowing to allow hearsay and 3rd party knowledge on complaints.

Fuck them this coup will fail if America is to continue being great

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Cia trying to pull a fast one. Just days before the Ukraine whistle-blower came out they changed the rules of whistle blowing to allow hearsay and 3rd party knowledge on complaints.

My boy when did you hop on the "Keep America Great Again" train? As long as our government and military is in the hands of neocons and Zionists, America will NEVER be great.

hater
10-01-2019, 04:13 PM
My boy when did you hop on the "Keep America Great Again" train? As long as our government and military is in the hands of neocons and Zionists, America will NEVER be great.

America despite its huge flaws is great tbqh

Trump had nothing to do with this

But intelligence services taking out its own president is a grave mistake and will speed up the demise of this empire dramatically.

A presidents conversations with world leaders were always sacred. Destroying that will be the end

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2019, 04:23 PM
America despite its huge flaws is great tbqh

Trump had nothing to do with this

But intelligence services taking out its own president is a grave mistake and will speed up the demise of this empire dramatically.

A presidents conversations with world leaders were always sacred. Destroying that will be the end

That's what I was hoping would happen when Trump got elected so I guess we're on the right tbh...

We need to hit rock bottom before we have a revolution and rebuild America.

hater
10-01-2019, 07:23 PM
That's what I was hoping would happen when Trump got elected so I guess we're on the right tbh...

We need to hit rock bottom before we have a revolution and rebuild America.

Rock bottom? The only thing that will happen if we hit rock bottom is Americans will suffer. The rich billionaires will obviously not even feel it. Just what happened in 2008 but many dozens times more painful.

The inequality, corruption and stupid belief on American exceptionalism is what's killing this empire. Pretty much what happens to any empire over time.

Only hope we have is getting someone like Bernie or tulsi that will slowly take us down from our pedestal gently and not us falling like a ton of bricks. Only hope we have is for this empire to go the way of the brittish empire slowly but safely death rather than precipitous like say the Roman empire.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Rock bottom? The only thing that will happen if we hit rock bottom is Americans will suffer. The rich billionaires will obviously not even feel it. Just what happened in 2008 but many dozens times more painful.

The inequality, corruption and stupid belief on American exceptionalism is what's killing this empire. Pretty much what happens to any empire over time.

Only hope we have is getting someone like Bernie or tulsi that will slowly take us down from our pedestal gently and not us falling like a ton of bricks. Only hope we have is for this empire to go the way of the brittish empire slowly but safely death rather than precipitous like say the Roman empire.

Whatever it takes to wake up the masses. We need a yellow vest movement here in America.

hater
10-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Whatever it takes to wake up the masses. We need a yellow vest movement here in America.

We tried to have it with occupy. Sure that was peaceful but because the police state here would annihilate nigas if we behaved like yellow vests or Hong Kong protesters.

OH the joys of not living in brutal police states...

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2019, 09:07 PM
We tried to have it with occupy. Sure that was peaceful but because the police state here would annihilate nigas if we behaved like yellow vests or Hong Kong protesters.

OH the joys of not living in brutal police states...

That's what guns are for. The day the blind patriotic gun loving right-wingers grow some balls and wake the fuck up, that will be the day that Republicans and Democrats pass bipartisan legislation to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Mark my words.

Pavlov
10-01-2019, 09:42 PM
That's what guns are for. The day the blind patriotic gun loving right-wingers grow some balls and wake the fuck up, that will be the day that Republicans and Democrats pass bipartisan legislation to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Mark my words.

What guns do you own?

hater
10-01-2019, 10:07 PM

That should be the least of Americans worries. Much more worry some are potential thermonuclear war caused by stupid domestic American political feuds

Blake
10-01-2019, 10:16 PM

Wut

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Wut

Most of the blind patriotic gun lovers are on the side of the enemy - neocons and Zionists.

Spurtacular
10-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Actual CIA Whistleblower Calls Out Trump’s “Whistleblower” w/John Kiriakou (Part 1/1)

https://youtu.be/hSG800M8n9c

Good call on this nonsense that a CIA agent acting against Trump is a "whistleblower."

awe

ElNono
10-02-2019, 02:34 AM

Wasn't Pompeo head of the CIA not long ago? Orangina keep getting fucked by his own men, tbh...

hater
10-02-2019, 08:08 AM
Wasn't Pompeo head of the CIA not long ago? Orangina keep getting fucked by his own men, tbh...

I would not be surprised pompoopoo being a mole. But I don't know why Trump is so fond of the fat man. Maybe he is a funny fat man. I hear he hangs out in the oval office lying on the couch cracking jokes while Trump flips channels. That sounds fun I guess

Bloody Gina haspel is head of Cia now and she is a lunatic. That's why Cia is rampart today

TheGreatYacht
10-02-2019, 08:57 AM
I would not be surprised pompoopoo being a mole. But I don't know why Trump is so fond of the fat man. Maybe he is a funny fat man. I hear he hangs out in the oval office lying on the couch cracking jokes while Trump flips channels. That sounds fun I guess

Bloody Gina haspel is head of Cia now and she is a lunatic. That's why Cia is rampart today

Trump is a Zionist puppet. That is why he keeps surrounding himself by neocons and Zionists. He tries to please his Zionist masters as much possible. Thankfully he hasn't listened fully and started a war w Iran.

TheGreatYacht
10-04-2019, 02:17 PM
This Fake CIA Leaker Was Used To Create The Illusion Of MSM & Government Support For Whistleblowers

https://youtu.be/0O9EuBnidkE