PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Dallas PD officer Amber Guyger convicted of first-degree murder

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Wow. Ex-cop shoots a black man (in this case, Caribbean not African-American) and gets convicted of the max charge, not just manslaughter. Wowzors. Turning point in the US.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2019/10/01/in-finding-ex-dallas-police-officer-guyger-guilty-of-murder-jury-offers-justice-and-fosters-trust/

Wowzors. :wow did not think this would happen.

On an unrelated note, I'd drive to the prison to give her a nice last raw dicking before the dyke sharks get to her 'Orange is the New Black' style.

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/amber-guyger-ap-jef-190924_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/amber-guyger.jpg

https://imageproxy.themaven.net/https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Finternal%2F38OeeK-u10KwXqS4-B3liw%2Frx70RriFaE6TUjHF1NHeeg

Large tits, nice body, offed a :monkey... just my type :gpower:makeout:married:

Mitch
10-01-2019, 04:16 PM
You're mentally like a kid, Andy. Physically like Danny devito tho

cd021
10-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Surprised tbh. Cops tend to walk, no matter how egregious their actions are.

She was clearly guilty of murder, but the range of sentencing could be between 5-99 years and could only end up serving half of whatever her sentence is.

At the very least, she should get 20 years.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2019, 07:12 PM
Surprised tbh. Cops tend to walk, no matter how egregious their actions are.

She was clearly guilty of murder, but the range of sentencing could be between 5-99 years and could only end up serving half of whatever her sentence is.

At the very least, she should get 20 years.
Yeah, I think she was guilty though for the record. I think she thought she could get away with it, but Dallas is different because there is a heavy black influence within the police system and government, all the way up to the black police chief and black mayor. Blacks rule the city of Dallas, if you drive around inner city Dallas you'll pretty much only see blacks and a few Hispanics. The majority-black jury and black judge had a lot to do with this verdict (only 2 whites, 3 Hispanics and 7 blacks in a 12 person jury), and even those aren't her "peers" in a practical sense in these racially-polarized times; they still are considered as such from a legal sense because of the jurisdiction.

If this had happened in, say, Plano; I think she skates.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I think she was guilty though for the record. I think she thought she could get away with it, but Dallas is different because there is a heavy black influence within the police system and government, all the way up to the black police chief and black mayor. Blacks rule the city of Dallas, if you drive around inner city Dallas you'll pretty much only see blacks and a few Hispanics. The majority-black jury and black judge had a lot to do with this verdict (only 2 whites, 3 Hispanics and 7 blacks in a 12 person jury), and even those aren't her "peers" in a practical sense in these racially-polarized times; they still are considered as such from a legal sense because of the jurisdiction.

You are so very wise

Xevious
10-02-2019, 02:41 AM
Regardless of all the race bullshit... there is absolutely no excuse or justification for shooting a guy in his own home while he was watching tv and eating ice cream.

Xevious
10-02-2019, 02:42 AM
And god damn Andy is immature as fuck.

AussieFanKurt
10-02-2019, 04:45 AM
And god damn Andy is immature as fuck.

edgelord like every second cun t on this site though

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Regardless of all the race bullshit... there is absolutely no excuse or justification for shooting a guy in his own home while he was watching tv and eating ice cream.

She was racist and didn't like black people. She thought based on what she'd seen in the news over the past few years that she could get away with randomly killing one of them. She thought wrong.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2019, 10:45 AM
edgelord like every second cun t on this site though

Cunt is no longer censored on this board. No more luck the fakers crap. The only one that is censored is the N word (6 letter version) and it is bleeped out by hash signs (######).

Chucho
10-02-2019, 11:02 AM

Real talk tho, if I died watching TV, eating ice cream...well, as long as I'm not shot...I'd be ok with that.

phxspurfan
10-02-2019, 03:05 PM

what kind of ice cream tbh

phxspurfan
10-02-2019, 03:06 PM
mint choc chip = cap his ass

cookies and cream = he lives

skinny cow or any of that fake news cream = nuke his ass

spurraider21
10-02-2019, 03:18 PM
manslaughter never made sense whatsoever. murder was the only reasonable charge. the defenses/circumstances can come into play in deciding her sentencing.

SpursforSix
10-02-2019, 04:04 PM
shooting unarmed black man eating ice cream in his own apartment bad now

MultiTroll
10-02-2019, 04:33 PM
After testifying about the family structure and her divorce from Amber’s father, Karen Guyger testified that a man she was dating in 1995 sexually assaulted Amber when she was 6 years old. She testified the man was later arrested for indecency with a child and pled guilty.

Chucho
10-02-2019, 04:53 PM
After testifying about the family structure and her divorce from Amber’s father, Karen Guyger testified that a man she was dating in 1995 sexually assaulted Amber when she was 6 years old. She testified the man was later arrested for indecency with a child and pled guilty.

Of course, that drew your attention. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

FkLA
10-02-2019, 05:04 PM

She didn't do it on purpose. From what I've read, she lived in an apartment complex in which all floors look identical. She lived like on the 3rd floor, accidentally parked on the 4th floor parking garage and found the door ajar to the apartment right above her. Thought it was hers and shot the poor guy. She missed telltale signs that she was on the wrong floor/apt because she was preoccupied sexting and setting a meeting up with another married officer she was having an affair with. Surprised my boy Fabbs missed that last tidbit, tbh.

MultiTroll
10-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Of course, that drew your attention. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
It self loathing wannabe with another lame slander attempt.

MultiTroll
10-02-2019, 05:12 PM
She missed telltale signs that she was on the wrong floor/apt because she was preoccupied sexting and setting a meeting up with another married officer she was having an affair with. Surprised my boy Fabbs missed that last tidbit, tbh.
Didn't miss that.
Could well have been huge contributor. Her mind was elsewhere.

You aren't Chunkos third cousin are you?

FkLA
10-02-2019, 05:18 PM
You're usually pretty good at posting details so assumed you had missed them when I saw you hadn't posted them. My bad for assuming, brah.

MultiTroll
10-02-2019, 05:28 PM
You're usually pretty good at posting details so assumed you had missed them when I saw you hadn't posted them. My bad for assuming, brah.
No problem.
A reasonable, empathetic person could see how anyone, including Amber Guyger who was assaulted when 6 is affected.

p.s. and I didn't think Chunko was your wife.

Chucho
10-02-2019, 05:31 PM
It self loathing wannabe with another lame slander attempt.

It's not slander, you fucking sick deviant. Here are the two most recent quotes, from you, where you quite obviously condone pedophila. Read these and tell me how exactly I'm slandering you, you vile piece of shit.

Well, 1st off if parents build up their children's self esteem and educates them about sex from an early age on, rarely would a problem like this come up.

Also, I'd have to have met and know the 26 year old.

13 no
14 no
15 no
16 maybe maybe not. Only where legal
17 yes where legal
18 yes

26 years? Is this the usual sentence down there or just some hating prick judge?

There's no slander. You're a sicko, period. You have a proven history of this shit, you can lie and deny all you want. If I cared enough, I'd drop the dime on your tender-cheek loving ass. You'll get yours when you finally get the balls to act on your disgusting urges, you soon-to-be-if-not-already registered sex offender. Stop lying, you exhibit this behavior on a disturbingly consistent basis.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2019, 05:51 PM
No problem.
A reasonable, empathetic person could see how anyone, including Amber Guyger who was assaulted when 6 is affected.

p.s. and I didn't think Chunko was your wife.
but you can't use "I got raped as a kid" as an excuse to kill someone innocent

Xevious
10-02-2019, 08:43 PM
She didn't do it on purpose. From what I've read, she lived in an apartment complex in which all floors look identical. She lived like on the 3rd floor, accidentally parked on the 4th floor parking garage and found the door ajar to the apartment right above her. Thought it was hers and shot the poor guy. She missed telltale signs that she was on the wrong floor/apt because she was preoccupied sexting and setting a meeting up with another married officer she was having an affair with. Surprised my boy Fabbs missed that last tidbit, tbh.
And had this seemingly innocent mistake happened to anybody else, it would have ended with a "my bad, wrong door." There was nothing about the situation that suggested she was threatened in any way. She makes all cops and concealed carry holders look bad, drawing her gun and firing away just because she got startled. She probably missed 100+ visual cues that she was in the wrong place. She deserves a lot more than the ten years she got sentenced.

Blake
10-02-2019, 08:51 PM
And had this seemingly innocent mistake happened to anybody else, it would have ended with a "my bad, wrong door." There was nothing about the situation that suggested she was threatened in any way. She makes all cops and concealed carry holders look bad, drawing her gun and firing away just because she got startled. She probably missed 100+ visual cues that she was in the wrong place. She deserves a lot more than the ten years she got sentenced.

Pretty much. She's already on the phone, just back out and call 911. That would be the reasonable thing to do.

FkLA
10-02-2019, 09:03 PM

I wasn't trying to paint her out as innocent, just saying that it wasn't intentional and that there wasn't racism behind it like Andy was claiming.

For sure she was a negligent and trigger happy ho though. Ten years and all the sympathy she got from the brother and judge was BS. I know it's wrong to tell the brother how/when to forgive, but man I could never do that especially since she never fully owned up to the fact that the victim didn't do anything wrong. Wasn't she claiming that he came at her or something? :td

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 10:42 AM
10 years & she'll be out in 5 with good behavior. Still in her 30s and enough time to get married and have children, have a pretty regular life.

Blake
10-03-2019, 10:45 AM
10 years & she'll be out in 5 with good behavior. Still in her 30s and enough time to get married and have children, have a pretty regular life.

I'm sure you'll have a good shot at her

BD24
10-03-2019, 10:50 AM
but you can't use "I got raped as a kid" as an excuse to kill someone innocent
Andy with a sensible post. Hell must be freezing over

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 12:17 PM

If she were a dude, I would say *his* life would probably be fucked when he's out. But she's a cute slender blonde with nice tits and a vagina, so she'll find someone, maybe even a guy with good money and a house and no kids. She'll never be able to land another W2 job, but that's less important if you're a (straight) cute girl. Women have such built in advantages in life that men could never imagine.

Chucho
10-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Andy with a sensible post. Hell must be freezing over

It wasnt too sensible. He is overlooking the fact Faggs pointed that out because Faggs is a closeted pedophile who cant keep his urges to himself.

Blake
10-03-2019, 01:44 PM
If she were a dude, I would say *his* life would probably be fucked when he's out. But she's a cute slender blonde with nice tits and a vagina, so she'll find someone, maybe even a guy with good money and a house and no kids. She'll never be able to land another W2 job, but that's less important if you're a (straight) cute girl. Women have such built in advantages in life that men could never imagine.

That's called vagina envy

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 04:50 PM

after you marry her for sure. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 05:12 PM
That's called vagina envy

Hey, supply and demand world. Always better to be in the position of supply than the position of demand. Leverage is the axis of life.

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Hey, supply and demand world. Always better to be in the position of supply than the position of demand. Leverage is the axis of life.

BlaKKKe has no idea what pussy is tbh he just knows how to be a pussy is all.

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 05:53 PM
BlaKKKe has no idea what pussy is tbh he just knows how to be a pussy is all.

I'm not sure where you guys got the BlaKKKe thing from, where did the racist reference come from?

Blake
10-03-2019, 06:08 PM
after you marry her for sure. :tu

I don't want her. Andy does though.

Blake
10-03-2019, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure where you guys got the BlaKKKe thing from, where did the racist reference come from?

Lol he got mad I called him KKKoriwhat one time.

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Lol he got mad I called him KKKoriwhat one time.

nah... you're a racist! why do you hate Sancho so much? he was just there to give your ol' lady what she was lacking in a "man" like yourself. don't hate, congratulate!

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 06:26 PM
nah... you're a racist! why do you hate Sancho so much? he was just there to give your ol' lady what she was lacking in a "man" like yourself. don't hate, congratulate!

because he made love to Amy Duncan which made the spur tattoos hurt like the scar on Harry Potter's forehead... as if the calf tats are actually horcruxes.

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 06:28 PM
because he made love to Amy Duncan which made the spur tattoos hurt like the scar on Harry Potter's forehead... as if the calf tats are actually horcruxes.

i have no idea about children's fairy tales like harry potter. never read it and will never see it!

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 06:29 PM
i have no idea about children's fairy tales like harry potter. never read it and will never see it!

Lol good for you. I thought they were cute as a kid/teenager but now as an adult I realize how flaming liberal they were

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Lol good for you. I thought they were cute as a kid/teenager but now as an adult I realize how flaming liberal they were

my old roommates(a married couple) was obsessed with HP but i'm not into that crap nor star wars type shit etc... just not my thing.

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 06:40 PM
my old roommates(a married couple) was obsessed with HP but i'm not into that crap nor star wars type shit etc... just not my thing.

I've always hated Star Wars. Stupid, boring, cliche, not even cool nor halfway realistic enough to be sci fi.

I did like Tolkien a lot.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-03-2019, 06:45 PM
an off duty police officer needs to barge into this thread and put it out of its misery

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 07:03 PM
an off duty police officer needs to barge into this thread and put it out of its misery

:tu

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 07:08 PM
I've always hated Star Wars. Stupid, boring, cliche, not even cool nor halfway realistic enough to be sci fi.

I did like Tolkien a lot.

i'm less impressed with the fanboys tbh. i hate being around star wars nerds tbh. one of my closest friends, my brother i visited in LA recently, is huge on star wars and he always tries to play the trilogy when i'm around as if i want to see that fucking garbage. the only thing star wars he introduced me to that i dig was "auralnauts" on YT.

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/a1/ee/95/89/5684/44f0/8ed1/f0b1b3ef21dc/tumblrn0uv5lpcsu1ts4ubeo1500gif.gif

Blake
10-03-2019, 08:26 PM

There's no black guys eating ice cream in this thread tho.

Just a couple of gays talking about how much they hate Harry Potter and star wars

koriwhat
10-03-2019, 08:33 PM
There's no black guys eating ice cream in this thread tho.

Just a couple of gays talking about how much they hate Harry Potter and star wars

says the "dude" who watches dick go in and out of his ol' lady but that dick ain't his. :tu

you sure your daughter is yours btw? same lack of melanin?

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2019, 11:00 PM

nah, I can't wait until the nice bikini pictures are released of my Amber

Pavlov
10-04-2019, 12:46 AM
nah, I can't wait until the nice bikini pictures are released of my Amber
She does look like a hobbit so I get your attraction.

RD2191
10-04-2019, 08:00 AM

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2019, 11:16 PM

so you're saying you wouldn't bang her? Gay

SpursforSix
10-04-2019, 11:58 PM
so you're saying you wouldn't bang her? Gay

You’re already the shitty take guy. Are you sure you need to add the “fuck ugly chick” persona?

Pavlov
10-05-2019, 01:53 AM
You’re already the shitty take guy. Are you sure you need to add the “fuck ugly chick” persona?
No shit. She looks like a post op Mickey Rooney.

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 11:04 AM

At least she's not fat.

SpursforSix
10-05-2019, 05:02 PM
No shit. She looks like a post op Mickey Rooney.

Lol. That’s a weird reference. Do you mean Mickey Rourke? I’ve looked at pics of both and a case could be made for a young Mickey Rooney or post surgery Mickey Rourke.

Pavlov
10-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Lol. That’s a weird reference. Do you mean Mickey Rourke? I’ve looked at pics of both and a case could be made for a young Mickey Rooney or post surgery Mickey Rourke.Not even young Mickey Rooney.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTU5NjA4MDU0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI0MzQ2._V1_U Y1200_CR79,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

LaMarcus Bryant
10-07-2019, 09:00 AM
witness that wore the dragonball z shirt got capped in parking lot of nice his non-ghetto apartment

SpursforSix
10-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Not even young Mickey Rooney.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTU5NjA4MDU0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI0MzQ2._V1_U Y1200_CR79,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

LOL. My first reaction was that is young Mickey Rooney. Given how long he hasn't looked like that.

Chucho
10-07-2019, 10:12 AM
LOL. My first reaction was that is young Mickey Rooney. Given how long he hasn't looked like that.

He hasn't had a fleshy tone in 5 or so years.

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Her face is ok at best, but she's got large breasts.

Xevious
10-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Her face is ok at best, but she's got large breasts.
Go mount your wife and stop drooling over convicts you fucking weirdo.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-08-2019, 02:22 PM
her tits don't look large at all

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Go mount your wife and stop drooling over convicts you fucking weirdo.

I will say, ending "Orange is the New Black" by making the main character into a lesbian was a major goofjob on the part of progressivtard Netflix.

Xevious
10-09-2019, 01:00 PM
I will say, ending "Orange is the New Black" by making the main character into a lesbian was a major goofjob on the part of progressivtard Netflix.
?

She started the series as a lesbian, or bisexual at least.

Pavlov
10-09-2019, 01:13 PM
I will say, ending "Orange is the New Black" by making the main character into a lesbian was a major goofjob on the part of progressivtard Netflix.:lmao the whole series is based on the true story of a bisexual woman who went to prison because of her girlfriend at the time.

g:lol:lolfj:lolb

Millennial_Messiah
10-09-2019, 05:30 PM
?

She started the series as a lesbian, or bisexual at least.
She started the series in a committed relationship with a man who was there for her even in spite of her prison sentence. She screwed him over in favor of carpet munching. Ugly dyke.

Pavlov
10-09-2019, 05:56 PM
She started the series in a committed relationship with a man who was there for her even in spite of her prison sentence. She screwed him over in favor of carpet munching. Ugly dyke.You sat through 90 hours of a show about women and prison and are upset about the lesbianism.

Millennial_Messiah
10-09-2019, 06:22 PM
You sat through 90 hours of a show about women and prison and are upset about the lesbianism.

Fortunately for me, I just watched the first 5 episodes, up to the part where Piper got sent to that hallway dorm area with "crazy eyes" always snooping in... then wikipedia'd most of the rest and watched the last episode.

I guess watching a prison show featuring women is better than the alternative, though.

Pavlov
10-09-2019, 06:25 PM
Fortunately for me, I just watched the first 5 episodes, up to the part where Piper got sent to that hallway dorm area with "crazy eyes" always snooping in... then wikipedia'd most of the rest and watched the last episode.

I guess watching a prison show featuring women is better than the alternative, though.The alternative's being reading about the entire series on wikipedia?

Millennial_Messiah
10-09-2019, 06:27 PM
The alternative's being reading about the entire series on wikipedia?
I meant a prison show about a male in a similar situation.